jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you could go back in time to talk to your self at 15 years old, what would yo

1. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

If you could go back in time to talk to your self at 15 years old, what would you say?

2. Hridyapal Bhogal profile image61
    Hridyapal Bhogalposted 7 years ago

Nice to meet you...u just look like me....!!!!!

3. wilmiers77 profile image60
    wilmiers77posted 7 years ago

I would say, "Seek the Kingdom of God, and let Him meet all of your needs." Put God first in your life, and all secular things shall have His interpretation. God + secular = Truth.   He, thru the Lord Jesus shall guide you thru all things.  The Spirit puts words in your mouth that are powerful. The Spirit gives instantaneous view and guides the fist with power in a street fight. It's real and down with all things.

4. David 470 profile image83
    David 470posted 7 years ago

I would of told myself to start playing guitar at an earlier age and to lift weights earlier. I would be more advanced at the age I am now. I also should of saved money I got. I spent a lot of wasted money.

5. Lisa HW profile image72
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

If I were returned to being 15 I'd say, "OMG - I thought I was done going through this, the worst age of my life, first time around!!  Why?  Why?  Why?  What on Earth did I do to deserve this horror?"    lol  (I added "lol", but I'm dead serious about 15 being the worst age I had to live through.  (And this is from someone who wasn't all that miserable, compared to a lot of other kids that age.   smile  )

15 (for me and a lot of kids) is an age when you reach the lowest point in the transition from outgrowing childhood and eventually moving on toward being an adult.

6. profile image0
    Always Greenerposted 7 years ago

I would say that you will get what you've wished for.

7. Sterling Carter profile image75
    Sterling Carterposted 7 years ago

I would say, hey there young fella. You know that girl there that lives across the road from you. She is a treasure and when you start dating her. Don't mess things up this time.

8. svencill profile image60
    svencillposted 7 years ago

I'd tell me "Don't do it!". And to wait a while longer.

9. days leaper profile image79
    days leaperposted 7 years ago

I'd say tell some-one about the abuse to stop it.
    You don't have to say "I'm being abused" -or do you?  I tried everything with my mum from "I don't like him!" to constantly going to a mates house when he visited.  Until the day she actually locked me in -with torrents of verbal abuse, thankfully that day a family friend visited whom I could trust before the abuser came.  I managed to say amid a flood of tears to some-one not so deluded as the mother who understood what i was saying, and helped put a stop to it.
    Hope you don't mind me being deep?

working