jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is Luck? does it exist?

1. trafford profile image37
    traffordposted 7 years ago

What is Luck? does it exist?

is there any thing called "Luck" which is connected to our Career Path, Social life and our Golals, Success and Loss?

2. giwrgos12 profile image56
    giwrgos12posted 7 years ago

Very thoughtful question you have asked well...Your "luck" will increase, if you are always aware of the opportunities that passes in front of you, and of course if you take advantage of the good chances you were born with.... At the end I like to think that we all own responsibility for our fates, and we can't blame luck, because all of us have at least one opportunity in life... Take it and make it, or leave it and keep going until the (?) next....

Luck is a loser's excuse for not having a winner's position....

3. DrumsAcousticMuse profile image65
    DrumsAcousticMuseposted 7 years ago

Tonight a glass shattered in my friends hand after he angrily kicked a soda can.

4. phiphi profile image59
    phiphiposted 7 years ago

"There isn't any luck. It's all just everyone's "actions"....

5. villanueva21 profile image76
    villanueva21posted 7 years ago

Yes I believe in luck. Its in our own faith to believe or not believe in luck. I think luck lies within ourselves.

6. Wayne Brown profile image82
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

Luck is simply "timing".   Something happens and someone benefits or someone loses....it is a function timing...being in the right or wrong place at the right time.  If good things happen, we are called "lucky", if bad things happen, we are called, "snake-bit"....It's all about timing. WB

7. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

in a poker or other gambling game yes in real life no the happings in real life are called blessings