jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Is there a God?

1. RoseAsauresRex profile image59
    RoseAsauresRexposted 7 years ago

Is there a God?

Do you beleive there is a God. if there is one where is he now? what is your insight on this?

2. HattieMattieMae profile image61
    HattieMattieMaeposted 7 years ago

Yes, I believe there is a God, He is every where all the time!
    For those that doubt there is one, the question would be why do you believe there isn't a God?

From my own life experience I would have to believe there is one, to many times I have been in danger and God has intervened supernaturally, and I've witnessed the same in other peoples lives.

For example, when someone is dieing, and has no chance to live, but prayers are said, and they come out of it, can you say God didn't answer those prayers, or heal the sick?

3. b4u2 profile image61
    b4u2posted 7 years ago

Im spiritully,heres an exsample of what i put together~

~I am not a religion nor non-religious~

~I AM~is the greatest statement u can say~

God knew he was awesome,but couldn't see himself,so he exploded to experience himself.In one holy instant~The Devine all,the beginning & the end,the alpha & the omega.We are the microcosm of him,the sum & the substance. Jesus of nazareth understood this & spoke the immutable truth w/he said I & the Father are one. God is the conceiver & creator of everything you now know & experience we are his children. Don't think that the science folks are all right,who u think created them? Do u not think God is a bit of a scientist himself? They are not always correct. Mans words are the not the prevayor of truth~Some of what they know is true,but as I said they have been wrong before. They are searching for what they want to believe,they still havent found the truth.Inside is where u will find  the universe.This is the truth ,the whole truth & nothing but the truth so help me God ! The cosmologist, evolutionists creationists, scientist,& the religionist are all right! And wrong,what difference dose it make,this is a holy truth & should be excepted as such, without any more explanation. God has put an end to all of our sufferings you simply will not use the tools he sent us. Many Masters were sent here to guide us & again you all refused to believe them. I have posted this many times & you all simply ignore this as well,I have been thumb down, passed over but this is the only truth I can offer you. I want everyone to know this & use it as a guide & a path which to solve your hardships & sorrows. I am just a Messenger & this is all i can do,except pray which also is a very powerful tool. This is 4 free the best info.you will get & i ask 4 nothing in return except you all try to be happy & at peace with yourself & other's.God without religion, he gave us Jesus to show us the way. We only have the 1 book  which is holy and truthful.It's how we interpid these truths. PS.God will tell us his truth when we STOP telling him ours~.

~Here is the" umbrella" u ask 4~

Here it is again if u can decipher it.You can if u think about it~

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Absolutely yes to all of you naysayers out there wherever you may be at all over the world. On August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown me in a vision the other side of death. It is glorious. For all of you naysayers you will get exactly what your spiritual condition is while living on the earth before you die. Have it your way and do not be surprised by what you will get on the other side of death. I have been there and seen what I will be personally given in a sneak preview when I die on the earth in my physical body and crossover to the other side of death. Happy trails to you because it will definitely be happy trails for myself. Glory to GOD.

5. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I absolutely believe there is a God, and he gave us His Son so that we can be reconciled to Him.  God is everywhere and all my insight etc comes from Scripture.

6. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 7 years ago

Yes, I believe there is a God.  I think he is everywhere.  See http://thinkingaboutthebigquestions.blo … s-for.html

7. cobrien profile image76
    cobrienposted 7 years ago

Do you honestly believe that the Earth and humans were created from a single mutated cell?
    Do you ever wonder why Christians seem so much happier than nonchristians?

8. towsen profile image54
    towsenposted 6 years ago

Yes  I  believe  that The   God  of  the  bible  exists and  has  chosen to  reveal  himself  through  creation, moral  conscience,  and  the  Bible. 

From  these  sources  of    revelation, Christians  conclude that  God exists beyond  the  world ( transcendent), yet  is  active in  creation (immanent), created  the  world  out  of  nothing is  all  powerful  and  all  knowing, ever present, and  all  loving.

The  natural  universe  is  not  all  that  exists,  Since  God  exists,  miracles  are possible.

The  case   for  biblical  Christianity  as  the  best  explanation  of  reality  includes, but  is  not  limited  to:  historical evidence,  archaeology, philosophical  integrity,  and  eyewitness  testimony.