jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is that which if you know, you will know the whole cosmos?

1. chaturrajneesh profile image78
    chaturrajneeshposted 5 years ago

2. WD Curry 111 profile image61
    WD Curry 111posted 5 years ago

The answer is on the back of your eyelids.

3. donnaisabella profile image81
    donnaisabellaposted 5 years ago

If I know who created the cosmos, I will know the whole cosmos by following Him.

4. AngusNz profile image60
    AngusNzposted 5 years ago

Stephen Hawking...................................................................
    Dark matter/Energy and the Higgs Boson.

5. Tusitala Tom profile image66
    Tusitala Tomposted 5 years ago

DonnaIsabella makes the comment that if she knew she'd follow Him.   I'm wondering about this.    Him?   Maybe it's a Her...or an It.   Or maybe no following is necessary; maybe it's simply a matter of knowing what WE are in our essence?

Self Realization is something we're told of by some of those who have experienced it.  "Beyond explanation..." we are told, but still such enlightened people endeavour to point the way for us.   

I have met one such person who's only explanation went along these lines:  "I was out there!  I was everything and every thing: the trees, the sky, the mountains, the insects in the trees, the earth - everything!    It was so incredible. Can't really expalin it."

So what is it you need to  KNOW?   You need to know you are it all at the EXPERIENTIAL level.   Theory and books knowledge can only motivate.   In being a knower you have to be able to recall at will that you know.

6. Daughter Of Maat profile image98
    Daughter Of Maatposted 5 years ago

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago.

The river tells no lies, yet the dishonest man still hears them.

A tall man cannot hide in the short grass.

working