jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Have you successfully manifested something that you wanted desperately?

1. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

Have you successfully manifested something that you wanted desperately?

2. pingthis2012 profile image60
    pingthis2012posted 6 years ago

I have smile a car, some pocket money, a great job! Bout to test it next with $100,000

3. loveofnight profile image80
    loveofnightposted 6 years ago

Yes, my new laptop. The one I had prior to this one had been stolen by one of my daughters classmates and when I got it back it had been filled with so many viruses that I no longer wanted it.

4. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

Yes! I manifested getting the house I live in when many people were competing to buy it at the time.  I have manifested new friends, contacts, business opportunities, and strangely enough silly things like great parking spaces on ice cold days.

I definitely believe in the power of manifesting.  I have also seen how a bad mood or feeling down can inadvertently manifest more of what I don't want wink so I've learned the importance of recognizing and adjusting my thought patterns and moods smile

5. CloudExplorer profile image78
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

I do such a thing every day, but not without the help of these awesome tools known as computers. I'm a web developer today, thanks to all the fancy tools we have on the web, and it has gave me the potential to manifest anything that comes to my mind in a creative form, and I can share it with people worldwide today.

So yes I have successfully manifested what I desire to bring to all my friends, family, and those interested in what I can come up with creatively.

6. Jynzly profile image75
    Jynzlyposted 6 years ago

Yes, I made a collage on September 12, 2010; and described completely there the husband I should have liked to have; if I had to marry for the last time. I was 55, now 57(just last January 10) and he is my third husband, I had been a widow since 2003, we married last October 5, 2011; we found each other, and he is exactly the one in my description.

7. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

My heart filled with prayers in my years of living on earth.

Yes. I do manifest my desire during my prayers. In most cases, I do receive answers to my prayers.

I do it when it is really in need to do so.

Most of the time, I would pray for world peace. This is one thing I have yet to witness for it to come true. I do believe it will happen some day in the future but do not know if I am still around to witness it though.

8. zzron profile image58
    zzronposted 6 years ago

Yes I do it all the time. If you desire something bad enough and think about it a lot it will sooner or later come to pass.

9. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

I will go for it...I am one of those people who do not give up easily. My Father used to say: "If one doors closes, another opens, if that doors closes as well, there is always window:)" If you really want something, find the way to get it...there is always a way, mind you, I am not very materialistic person, so what I am looking for is more of an abstract matter:)