jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Can you remember a past life?

1. Silver Fish profile image84
    Silver Fishposted 6 years ago

Can you remember a past life?

2. JamaGenee profile image84
    JamaGeneeposted 6 years ago

I have memories of several! Some more detailed than others.  I've also known many people I knew in previous lives, some of whom had/have the same memories of those lives as I did/do.

3. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Yes I was an angelic creature of sorts in heaven, serving God  loving Him and being loved by Him.

4. drdspervez profile image70
    drdspervezposted 6 years ago

Yes I can remember my past very well. My childhood's sweet memories, my parent's love and affection, my siblings,my wonderful school days and lovely college life. My very sweet teachers and lecturers and demonstrators in my medical college. My hectic exam days and day and night duties in the hospitals. I can remember my children's activities when they were very small. I can remember my husband's promises also when he got engaged to me, how my mother asked him to promise her that he would take care of me and there is no doubt that we took care of each other.       

DR.DURRESHAHWAR PERVEZ

5. EuroCafeAuLait profile image83
    EuroCafeAuLaitposted 6 years ago

Yes, I wrote a Hub about it.  They were recurring dreams that I couldn't shake or come to grips with until I began to accept that they were a part of me.  Whether they happened or did not, I will never know.  But now that I have made peace with these existences, I am finally at peace with them.  For me the present is infinitely more important, but lessons must be acknowledged in order to move on.

6. donnaisabella profile image78
    donnaisabellaposted 6 years ago

This is assuming that we have lived before now? I do not necessarily believe that we have had other lives besides this one but I do have things happen to me that look like they have happened before.

7. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

I vividly remember my life since 6 years old. It was those happy days where children were free to roam and played games in community. Friends and neighbors are so good and friendly that we helped each others in our daily lives.

It is always good to be children as they are free from worries like the adults. My memories are filled with my childhood days.

8. zzron profile image56
    zzronposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4581634_f260.jpg

Yes, I remember some of my past life when I was a kid.  Not everything but most.

9. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 6 years ago

What was I in a past life? For that matter, who were you in a past life? Is reincarnation a reality or merely an old superstition? There are a few who have had no problems remembering their past lives, sometimes with interesting results. read more

10. ii3rittles profile image82
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

I never have the feeling of a past life nor the memories. Either they don't exist or I'm a newbie.

11. samadaslam profile image59
    samadaslamposted 6 years ago

I remember almost 80% to 90% part of my life and I can tell you the things as it happened.

working