jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If you could start one thing over, what would it be?

1. ecritic101 profile image58
    ecritic101posted 6 years ago

If you could start one thing over, what would it be?

2. ecoggins profile image93
    ecogginsposted 6 years ago

If I could start one thing over I would have a better plan going out of high school. I would pick up a labor trade that I could fall back on in times of financial uncertainty. I had the opportunity to learn how to be an electrician, but did not take advantage of it. I also think that I could have been a successful plumber. Still, if I could start one thing over, I would re-start my college career with a more definite plan in mind. I also would have finished more of the things I started and eventually quit.

3. loua profile image60
    louaposted 6 years ago

It would be good to start existence over.

The rules of the game might be better defined and not such a haphazard affair of the emotions.

It would be better if logic was the rule that dictated the outcome of life from the start rather than the chaos that has evolved from the freedom of self centered choices... 

I would rather be controlled  by right rather than by deception... 

All an all life is a game of wits that is yet to be resolved by logic in the end...

4. Adamowen profile image79
    Adamowenposted 6 years ago

Probably restart my childhood .. or my last proper relationship with my last girlfriend.

5. Gemini Fox profile image91
    Gemini Foxposted 6 years ago

I would never have gone into the field of interior design and would have pursued learning to run my own business sooner.

6. Darrell Roberts profile image72
    Darrell Robertsposted 6 years ago

I would restart highschool.  I would have studied and applied myself more than I did. I would have also chosen better friends.

7. alisha4u profile image38
    alisha4uposted 6 years ago

I would like to start over my schooling...I have made so many mistakes in the past...I would love to make up for all those..if given a chance...

But................... sad

8. JamaGenee profile image85
    JamaGeneeposted 6 years ago

My entire life!

Oh, wait! I get to do that in my next life!  Toward that eventuality, I'm making lots of mental notes on what went wrong in this one so I don't have to do too many do-overs next time around. ;D

9. WretchedRapture profile image72
    WretchedRaptureposted 6 years ago

College. Although I'm only a short ways in, I recognize now quite a few ways that could have saved time and made my stay a wee bit shorter.

10. AnnaCia profile image83
    AnnaCiaposted 6 years ago

To have started my doctoral degree immediately after finishing my masters degree.  I just took 2 years and had to quit.

working