jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What is happiness to you?

1. litsabd profile image76
    litsabdposted 5 years ago

What is happiness to you?

2. Cre8tor profile image97
    Cre8torposted 5 years ago

To me, happiness is the ability to lay my head at night feeling confident that I've done all I could to avoid regrets and a guilty concious. Did I play with my kids when I had the time? Did I give my best efforts at work? Did I do anything that I know was wrong? Did I keep my heart and mind in the right place? Yes. Yes. No. Yes.....then I'm happy....good night.

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

In the most simple of my answers, my family!

4. FlowOfThought profile image61
    FlowOfThoughtposted 5 years ago

Happiness, to me at least, is a fleeting emotion that, when felt needs to be embraced, and taken for all its worth, because when its gone, who knows when it will come back? Happiness is that feeling that makes me feel like nothing can bring me down, my smile is stuck, no one, and nothing can bother me. That is my definition of happiness.

5. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

Happiness comes to see the joy in the faces of my family members.

Each day when I wake up seeing a smile on my wife's face brighten the day. It is of great joy seeing my children enjoying their growing up years and being health.

6. unknown spy profile image74
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

Happiness is a matter of choice, not by chance. smile

7. connorj profile image78
    connorjposted 5 years ago

Happiness to me is playing ice hockey, being with loved ones and living vicariously through my "better-half's and childrens' moments of joy and triumph. I do believe happiness has come to me by coincidence many, many times.

8. Rosie writes profile image86
    Rosie writesposted 5 years ago

Happiness is the positive perception of one's circumstances.   I believe most people are either positive or negative thinkers.  Positive thinkers always see the good in a situation and tend to feel happy most of the time, while negative thinkers perceive most situations in negative ways (even really good things), which makes them tend to feel unhappy.  A negative thinker can surround themselves with positive vibes and people.  Regardless of one's circumstances, perception is the deciding factor of happiness.

9. glmclendon profile image60
    glmclendonposted 5 years ago

A God to serve, a family to love, a country to live, and the hope of glory.

Stay Well

10. jirel profile image69
    jirelposted 5 years ago

Happiness is something that can make me feel that I could attain something that I always wanted.Happiness makes you feel like getting a reward.

11. Craig Suits profile image76
    Craig Suitsposted 5 years ago

An ice cold Pepsi machine with lifetime refills. A new Vette (white). A lifetime supply of Juicy Fruit Gum. A new Fender Strat with a Twin Reverb amp. A few million petty cash. Flawless health. 100 free wishes that come true and two, no three blonds...

12. Darrell Roberts profile image71
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

Happiness is a joy that is found within the heart when I am at peace with myslef and my outside environment.

Best wishes.