jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)

What gives you the motivation to get out of bed in the morning?

1. Adamowen profile image81
    Adamowenposted 5 years ago

What gives you the motivation to get out of bed in the morning?

2. Cristale profile image85
    Cristaleposted 5 years ago

HubPages! I can't wait to check my stats and answer/post questions. It's always like Christmas morning.

3. LaThing profile image75
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

A beautiful new day! Always a great motivation for getting out of bed...... And that Coffee smile

4. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

To know that I am still alive and have one more day to live and rejoice in this thing that we call living.

5. IDONO profile image83
    IDONOposted 5 years ago

My coffee, my cigarette and my bathroom. Not necessarily in that order. Actually, just being above ground.

6. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 5 years ago

The fact that I and my family are alive and well and can enjoy another beautiful day together!

7. ChitrangadaSharan profile image57
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Each day brings a new ray of hope. I  like to start the day with new hopes and new enthusiasm.

8. daskittlez69 profile image76
    daskittlez69posted 5 years ago

My family.  I have to get out of bed to be able to pay the bills, put food on the table, roof over my wife and children;s head, etc...

9. Virtuous1 profile image60
    Virtuous1posted 5 years ago

Life..I love my life and it is my motivator to get up and get things done.

10. MsDora profile image95
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

The opportunity to express my gratitude for life and to advance my purpose.

11. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 5 years ago

Success, accomplishment and understanding make for an excellent spirit. It is an automatic occurrence. To know is better than money. To be aware of what others are not aware of is a motivation to share that knowledge. It is an ever-present occurrence.

12. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

To see that beautiful smile on my wife is worth waking up every morning.

It is great day to begin my new life seeing the happiness I can bring to my family. I thank God for each of us being healthy.

13. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 5 years ago

It must be the kicking of my hubby!    He is my human alarm clock, and I depend upon him.

14. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 5 years ago

I believe life is a most precious gift. The fact that I may perhaps be in the middle of it (hopefully); have few ( and insignificant) worries; I am healthy;  I am loved by some; I love some; and God is with me. Therefore, I can't wait to get started... I forgot also I look (so) forward to a virgin, clean sheet of ice every Saturday mourn to skate on...

15. ginjill ashberry profile image78
    ginjill ashberryposted 5 years ago

It used to be the coffee and ciggy. One time it was the booze cycle. Then it was to watch the faces lying next to me and appreciate the peace and contentment shown on their sleeping faces. As they begin to awake, I delight in watching 'the rising sun'.

Now.. it's my reading and 'still' time in the early morning. Blessed moments of appreciation every single day of my life on earth.
    This is also how i normally end my day.

16. zsobig profile image82
    zsobigposted 5 years ago

My loved ones and the fact that I am always badly waiting for something in my life. The lattest thing I was very much looking forward was our wedding one week ago smile

17. Darrell Roberts profile image72
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

Krishna.  I live in a temple now and we get up at 4:00am to get ready for for service at 4:45am.  The service is called Mangla-Arti.  THis give me motivation because it sets the rest of my day.  It is peaceful and stimulating at the same time.  It is very nice because we perform the worship as a group in the morning. It make us like family even though we come from so many different places.
    You could always google the information if you want to learn more.

Best wishes,

working