jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your discription of Heaven ?

1. LAURENS WRIGHT profile image52
    LAURENS WRIGHTposted 5 years ago

What is your discription of Heaven ?

2. KevinC9998 profile image78
    KevinC9998posted 5 years ago

I would say that it would be peaceful and stress-free.  Also, no pain, no hunger, no suffering.  That would be heaven.

3. d.william profile image76
    d.williamposted 5 years ago

I have already been there.  It is a place of total peace, harmony, love, and accord.  All else is non-existent.  We ALL came from there and will return there to share this, our individual,  brief interlude on this planet with the collective whole.

4. dghbrh profile image78
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

Best form of all the perfectness with proper peace and unconditional love around with laughter taken together in any time any where will be the kind of heaven for me.
    Thank you

5. Atiquemr9 profile image42
    Atiquemr9posted 5 years ago

Home is where the heart is; heart is where the peace is; heaven is where the peace is.

6. charmingfox profile image60
    charmingfoxposted 5 years ago

This answer is basic, the place where you will be the happiest you have ever been.

7. IDONO profile image82
    IDONOposted 5 years ago

We will all have our own, personalized heaven. Mine will be what I want it to be and yours will be yours. If we are good enough to make it to heaven, why would God take away our freedom of choice that he gave us here on Earth?

8. Mahmo profile image60
    Mahmoposted 5 years ago

It is stated in the Holy Quran in Surah 25 Verse 73-77 as follows :-

[73] Those who, when they are admonished with the Signs of their Lord, droop not down at them as if they were deaf or blind.

[74] And those who pray, "Our Lord! Grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous."

[75] Those are the ones who will be rewarded with the highest place in heaven, because of their patient constancy: therein shall they be met with salutations and peace,

[76] Dwelling therein;- how beautiful an abode and place of rest!

[77] Say (to the Rejecters): "My Lord is not uneasy because of you if ye call not on Him: But ye have indeed rejected (Him), and soon will come the inevitable (punishment)!"

9. profile image0
    oceansiderposted 5 years ago

Heaven is where Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior welcomes us with His arms wide open, because we have loved Him and lived for Him here on earth.  All of His saints (believers & followers of Jesus Christ), will be called home to heaven when Jesus is ready to bring us home........and we will live with God, the Father, the Son & the Holy Ghost, and He will give us His perfect peace, His joy, and there will be no more tears or pain or sadness ever again for all eternity!.......We will be forever with our Lord and with all of our loved ones who also know Jesus!