jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (23 posts)

What in the World is "Separatist Beliefs" ?

1. manlypoetryman profile image76
    manlypoetrymanposted 8 years ago

Or is this just something that has been made up by another Hubber here....or is this something derived from "Star Wars"?

http://tvbythenumbers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Yoda-Star-Wars-Clone-Wars.jpg

2. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 8 years ago

Just more looney liberal crap.

manlypoetrymanposted 8 years agoin reply to this

HHHMMM...answer...you have found...sneakorocksolid

3. marinealways24 profile image60
    marinealways24posted 8 years ago

Another thread in promotion of something I said. Protect the faith!

4. manlypoetryman profile image76
    manlypoetrymanposted 8 years ago

Ok...I found a reasonable definition after much examination.

"Grievous uses the Jedi to prove his loyalty to the Separatists."

5. Jerami profile image71
    Jeramiposted 8 years ago

Separatists is someone that does not want to be where others are. But insists that THEY come over to where he is at so that everyone can be separate together.at his campfire.

I just looked it up in my hilbilly dictionary and sure nuf thats what it said.

Wellllllll....Shoot Dog...Jerami...U'INZ Wouldn't be pullin' this ol' farmboys leg...by quotin' them deff-u-nitions out'ta the O' Fish-ul Hillbilly Dictionary...Now would'cha?

1. sooner than later profile image57
        sooner than laterposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yessmmmmm, I reckon thats eiiiit.

1. Jerami profile image71
          Jeramiposted 8 years agoin reply to this

gotta telly what I know ifun ya askin me

6. sooner than later profile image57
    sooner than laterposted 8 years ago

hahaha, Manlypoet.

that is funny.

here's a comment I coppied from the trolls "if I could fan you twice I would".

Keep up the "Good Spirits" my friend...all is only in the first round. There will be eons passing by...before we will have to even think of the "trolls" we dealt with here.

1. sooner than later profile image57
        sooner than laterposted 8 years agoin reply to this

indeed.

7. profile image45
    Boazvolleyballerposted 7 years ago

Actually seperatist are a group of people who believed they needed to seperate from the church of England in order to worship God freely. They were being persecuted and fled to Holland, but soon came back to England then took the Mayfower to America.

1. cheaptrick profile image69
      cheaptrickposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for that.
      There I was thinking it was a synonym for Schizophrenics:)

1. The Rope profile image56
        The Ropeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Nah, it's a synonym for the suburbs now.  No one knows the other and everyone thinks only their way is the right way.  smile

2. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Which is why religion in America has such a stranglehold on its population.
      Try getting a job in government or gain any public profile in America without proclaiming a god and see how you go! smile

1. profile image0
        Brenda Durhamposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That argument doesn't hold much water anymore.  Case in point is our current United States President, the Obamination I call him.
        He doesn't really proclaim any god, much less the true God.  He pretends to......

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
          Mark Knowlesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

So - he does proclaim a god - just the wrong one - or rather he is lying when he proclaims a god. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So - the argument does hold water.

But you prefer to lie about it and say that it doesn't to promote your separatist belief that you are better because you lie about believing in the one true god. lol lol

Thank you once again for reminding us all what true Kristians are all about. Lies deceit and Kreating Konflikt.

Is that what the KKK stands for? I assume you are a Kuntry girl? wink

Kristains Kreating Konflikt 4 Jeebus.

1. aka-dj profile image76
            aka-djposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Back to Kindergarden for you! LOLOLOL lol
            Please major in spelling. lol

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
              Mark Knowlesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Dude - like you guys - I am now making up my own words and inventing new meanings for words that are not the same as every one else uses.

I have been Konvikted to do so by another more powerful invisible super being.

I did not decided to do so myself - this is far, far more important than any thing I personally could have decided.

If you were more open minded, you would have understood, but klearly you are unworthy because you are wrapped up pretending to believe in the wrong super being.

1. aka-dj profile image76
                aka-djposted 7 years agoin reply to this

My apologies "Muster", uhm  "Myster", uhm, "miss-terr". Ah, what the heck. hmm

8. Misha profile image78
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Ask Tex lol

9. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

You must pretend to be religious if you want to get into American politics. I must admit he does not seem like a religious fundy like Bush, who invaded Iraq on behalf of America's "god"

working