jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Whay do you think is the purpose of life? Why did God create us?

1. PoetasDsigns profile image60
    PoetasDsignsposted 5 years ago

Whay do you think is the purpose of life? Why did God create us?

2. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

In Genesis 1:26, God created His children in His image and likeness to serve Him.

In Genesis 2:7, God created Homo sapiens to rescue His lost children.

Thus "man" is immortal spirit wrapped in Homo sapiens flesh. And for the last many thousands of years, this has been a rescue mission.

How could God destroy most of humanity during Noah's Flood? Because He cares little for these Homo sapiens vessels and far more about the spiritual children who inhabit these vessels.

Homo sapiens, language, religion and civilization are the tools created to help us wake up spiritually so that we may return to our original purpose, to serve God.

3. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 5 years ago

It seems clear, to me, that mankind was created to: represent God, to be His companion, and  to be the trusted species that would carry out His will.

4. Mahmo profile image60
    Mahmoposted 5 years ago

The Holy Koran gave the answer in Surat Adh-Dhariyat, Surah No 51 in the following verses :-

[55] But teach (thy Message) for teaching benefits the Believers.

[56] I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve Me.

[57] No Sustenance do I require of them, nor do I require that they should feed Me.

[58] For Allah is He Who gives (all) Sustenance,- Lord of Power,- Steadfast (for ever).

5. yankeeintexas profile image60
    yankeeintexasposted 5 years ago

I firmly believe that God created us to love Him, and worship Him with a free will! At any point God could completly wipe the world a creat beings that worship Him without question. But, like the Father that He is, He wants us to worship, and love with a free will.

6. profile image0
    zampanoposted 5 years ago

to breed and multiply.
    So applies to all creatures

7. ercramer36 profile image96
    ercramer36posted 5 years ago

We exist to glofiy God through obedience and worship.

working