What is the most impossible dream you've ever dreamed?

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (15 posts)
  1. Rose Anne Karesh profile image70
    Rose Anne Kareshposted 11 years ago

What is the most impossible dream you've ever dreamed?

What is the biggest, most insane, craziest dream you've ever dreamed for your life? The thing that both terrifies you and attracts you? Have you been able to make it come true?

2. wqaindia profile image37
    wqaindiaposted 11 years ago

To be empowered with a magic stick which could be used by me alone and myself becoming the ruler of the world. With the magic stick I am watching every dirty picture of ugly things going on in this world and with the use of magic stick I am changing the hearts of the people to "Do Good Find Good" and "Live and Let Live".
    I use my magic stick to remove scarcity. Magic Stick also helps me to put an end to all sufferings by vast humanity. The whole world and nature becomes so beautiful that everybody cherishes living in this world. But the magic stick has the limitations to control births and deaths and again leave everything to GOD almighty who comes in my front and takes back the magic stick.

3. Rebecca Furtado profile image60
    Rebecca Furtadoposted 11 years ago

Lol that after 40 I could lose weight. I am not sure it has ever terrfiied me ,but it attacts me . No I have not made it come true. The other dream is to have a job I really like. I almost accomplished this.

4. profile image60
    DJ Andersonposted 11 years ago

My craziest dream was a reoccurring dream that lasted through childhood.
    My Mother and her two sisters and I would be walking in an unfamiliar forest and
    would happen upon this deserted old home that was two stories tall, with a walk up attic.

I would make my way up to the tallest part of the house and jump off.  I instinctively knew that I would fly.  And fly, I did.  I soared around the grounds, trying to encourage my Mother and my Aunts to join me.

It was the most freeing experience to fly about this magical house.  My relatives
    never joined me in this incredible flight of fancy.  But, I returned regularly to have the same joyous experience.
    DJ.

1. Billie Kelpin profile image84
      Billie Kelpinposted 11 years agoin reply to this

DJ did you know that only a very small percentage of the population has flying dreams?  They tend to be very creative people.  Johnny Carson had lots of flying dreams if I remember correctly.  Congratulations.  I've always wanted a flying dream.

5. Dr. Haddox profile image60
    Dr. Haddoxposted 11 years ago

I am trying to build an organization, called Mamushi, that will help feed all the hungry people of the world. That is, every person that needs food and cannot get what he or she needs to eat. What terrifies me the most is, "the concern in the global community is not real enough." This lack of concern terrifies me. What attracts is "I am convinced that this goal can be reached.
    I have not been able to make the dream come true yet, but I will. I will do it. My grandmother used to like to say, "Where there is a will, there is a way!" I don't know where she got this saying from, but I believe that it is true.
    Regards,
    Dr. Haddox

6. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image61
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 11 years ago

Once I had a dream in which I was chatting with the Australian Cricket team.  They behaved me so nicely and invited me to have a cup of coffee with them.  I know well it is never going to happen.  Still it is a sweet as well as craziest one as far as my dreams so far concerned.

7. profile image0
    LindaTuckerRDAposted 11 years ago

I remembered I dreamed that my list of unpaid bills were laying out in the garden. But when I woke up I realized that it was just a dream.
    I told my husband about it since he's a minister. He said it probably means that God is planning to take care of all our finances for us. And if we stay faithful to Him He will take care of all our problems according to His will because he is a on time God.

8. PaoloJpm profile image84
    PaoloJpmposted 11 years ago

I alot, but iforgot if it actually happens in real life. But one of it that never and I wish would never happened is that. Me, my grandmother and my dog is on run with a great explosion. What's interesting is that, my dog has super powers that rescued my grandma.

9. RealityTalk profile image61
    RealityTalkposted 11 years ago

That all people in the world would wake to reality and stop dreaming.

10. profile image0
    Lizam1posted 11 years ago

When I was younger I used to "dream" that I would be a millionare (multi).  I still have this dream - I wanted to be a philanthropist and use the wealth for good as well as fun.  I still dream this might come true one day:-)  It would scare me to have so much money but when I think of all the things I could use it for it makes me smile.

1. Billie Kelpin profile image84
      Billie Kelpinposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Me too!  But don't be scared! Good people who want to do good with their money are needed.  There is a study that shows that if you gain wealth, there's a tendency to lose empathy.  I'm going to work hard to not let that happen when I'm wealthy smile

11. Escobana profile image76
    Escobanaposted 11 years ago

To move out of Holland on my own. Since as long as I could remember I wanted to start all over again in a warmer country.

Having Bipolar Disorder is what made it scary. Insane even. But!....I´m living in Spain for almost 4 years now and I haven´t been this happy ever in my life!

I came, I saw and I conquered!

12. TNT Husky profile image63
    TNT Huskyposted 11 years ago

I don't remember much of it. I was ten, though. I do remember however, that the dream involved Barney, a shotgun, and a T-shirt.

13. IDONO profile image60
    IDONOposted 11 years ago

Every dream should be impossible. If they are possible,they are goals and you aren't dreaming big enough.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)