jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

What COLOR would be an apt description of YOUR LIFE? Why?

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

What  COLOR  would be an apt description of YOUR LIFE? Why?

2. C.V.Rajan profile image76
    C.V.Rajanposted 4 years ago

It is grey. Because my head, mush and beard are of that color. People may mistake that for wisdom and any such wrong perception of them is gladly welcome by me!

3. Gypsy Willow profile image80
    Gypsy Willowposted 4 years ago

Green verging on Turquoise as I try to spend as much time as possible outdoors. Good question. Love C.V. Rajan's answer!

4. ptosis profile image70
    ptosisposted 4 years ago

I consider this a straw man question that limits me to a mere color when my life is a tapestry.

I refuse to choose.

5. ChristinS profile image94
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

All of the above at different points. All lives are the rainbow of experiences, emotions, thoughts, knowledge etc. To pick just one would be impossible, but if I had to it would be grey.

Many people see the world in black and white - and I was always reminded growing up that there are always "grey areas". The grey reminds me to be open to learning and acquiring more knowledge and expanding my perspective to be inclusive of the experiences of others.

6. Diane Woodson profile image60
    Diane Woodsonposted 4 years ago

bright pink and HAPPY!! I love bright pink and am wearing earrings and a top of this great color! What a nice question!!!

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

7. d.william profile image75
    d.williamposted 4 years ago

a soft green.  It represents something new, fresh and beautiful - as nature.  It is positive and healing in energy.  It also represents growth both natural and spiritual in nature.  It is also soothing and peaceful in mood, that is why it is the perfect color for a bedroom.

8. ratnaveera profile image71
    ratnaveeraposted 4 years ago

My favorite color is light green. Because, that is the happy color and it can give great pleasure whenever we see that color.

9. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Love green but if I am honest, the color that would describe my life is sort of a bland beige color - bland and safe.  Yeah...I know....

10. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 4 years ago

My best color is  light blue it brings out the intelligence in one and makes one feel refreshed