jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What does God want from us?

1. JRScarbrough profile image88
    JRScarbroughposted 4 years ago

What does God want from us?

In today’s world it seems that belief in God is faltering. What are we suppose to do while here?

With life being a struggle for money and ability to support our families being so time consuming, how are we suppose to live in order that God is happy with us?

I don’t care what religion you are, I want to know your views on what we are supposed to be doing with our life. Who you serve is not of concern but how you serve is.

How do you live for your God?

2. Anthony Mcdougald profile image61
    Anthony Mcdougaldposted 4 years ago

belief has been failtering since the recurration,in revalations it tells you the serpent will rule the world until Christ returns.It also tell you to live by the spirit an not in the flesh,It also tells you the true Church that God accepted ,Church of God.read psalms,it is abook of hidden revelations,The key of David is the book of psalms.Since the beginning satan has ruled the would an will till the come of Christ.Ask for the Knowledge of the turth when you read the Bilble an you will find you answer.God Bless! Have Faith an believe.

3. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 4 years ago

What does God want from Us?

We are sent here as His creation to be a part of His plan or Lila (divine game). This gives Creation diversity and colour and enrichens us. Each Soul involutes (Comes down) and evolutes (moves upwards) through the process of evolution, in order to fulfill its mission. It is supremely conscious of this. Life's experiences is necessary to help or assist the Soul to re-discover its mission, which is ultimately to manifest His dreams until finally merging to become One.

How do you live for God?

Faith in Something Higher is ultimately essential although it may not necessarily be so until the Soul reaches this moment in Consciousness. The Soul then tries to glorify and manifest God through prayer, both verbal and interior and a life of selfless service to humanity, while recognising that all is essentially a part of the whole and as such brothers and sisters of the same Source.

4. John of the Cross profile image60
    John of the Crossposted 4 years ago

To know Him, to love Him, and to serve Him.

5. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 4 years ago

Love is the first law. And I am so imperfect at this, but I'm learning.

Perfect love takes perfect responsibility for everything; never blame. Thus one can never be a victim.

Perfect love is utterly humble. Jesus said the first (egotistical) shall be last; the last (humble) shall be first.

Perfect love is perfectly confident. Because of humility, it is not haughty, but filled with humble confidence which many know as "faith."

With this, forgiveness and miracles become effortless.