jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Will We See Our Pets In Heaven?

1. PhoenixV profile image76
    PhoenixVposted 2 years ago

Will We See Our Pets In Heaven?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12414610_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Stargrrlposted 2 years ago

God, I hope so!  I miss my little Calypso!  She was so cute!

3. lambservant profile image92
    lambservantposted 2 years ago

I believe there will be animals in heaven, not sure if they're earthly pets though! People used to say that pets don't go to heaven because they font have souls! That doesn't mean they can't go to heaven if God so wills it!

4. lone77star profile image81
    lone77starposted 2 years ago

Heaven is a non-physical place. God is spirit outside of space-time. Pets are physical creatures embedded in space-time reality. Short answer: no.

All that was is accessible when you are in the Holy Spirit (resuming your True Self as a child of God).

5. Rich kelley profile image59
    Rich kelleyposted 2 years ago

Ecclesiates 3:18-21  I said in my heart, "Concerning the condition of the sons of men, God tests them, that they may see that they themselves are like animals." For what happens to the sons of men also happens to animals; one thing befalls them: as one dies, so dies the other. Surely, they all have one breath; man has no advantage over animals, for all is vanity. All go to one place: all are from the dust, and all return to dust. Who knows the spirit of the sons of men, which goes upward, and the spirit of the animal, which goes down to the earth? (NKJV)

6. tlmcgaa70 profile image79
    tlmcgaa70posted 2 years ago

i do not believe so. many people need to believe they do for comfort...but there is also comfort in understanding that, whether they go to heaven or not, they are not longer suffering. simply ceasing to exist, is not a bad thing. you know no more at all...good bad or otherwise. also, many people have a twisted understanding of "heaven". when we are with CHRIST...we wont be busy with day to day living and loving. we belong to HIM and our focus will be on HIM. the things that seem important here on earth will cease to matter there. including humans and pets we may have loved.

working