jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

If you could choose, how would you die?

1. elayne001 profile image71
    elayne001posted 2 years ago

If you could choose, how would you die?

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image97
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago

In my sleep, at the same time as my husband, while holding each other's hands.

1. Austinstar profile image87
      Austinstarposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I think that would just about be perfect!

3. Aime F profile image83
    Aime Fposted 2 years ago

Peacefully, painlessly, and ready. Surrounded by those who I love.

1. Danny Cabaniss profile image76
      Danny Cabanissposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Excellent answer!

4. Billie Kelpin profile image88
    Billie Kelpinposted 2 years ago

in my sleep with really cute pajama's on while having the most fun exciting dream that caused me to have a nice little heart attack without even feeling it. I would hope my husband slept right through, and why wouldn't he?  The fire alarm doesn't wake him. I really do need to buy some new pajamas!

5. liesl5858 profile image87
    liesl5858posted 2 years ago

I would like to die in my sleep, in my own country surrounded by my big family. I could not ask for more. I would like to be buried when I die next to my Grandpa and Grandma's grave when my time comes. You see, they adored and looked after me since I was a baby. My grandparents really cared for me well and I don't forget it.

6. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image80
    KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 2 years ago

I think I would like to die in my sleep with no pain.  I think timetraveler has the right idea.  I'd like my husband to go with  me.

7. Say Yes To Life profile image79
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 2 years ago

"Every hand's a winner, and every hand's a loser, and the most that you can hope for is to die in your sleep."  ~ Kenny Rogers, "The Gambler"
    I guess dying in your sleep is the best way to go.  If I couldn't, I'd go for something melodramatic, like a flying wing suit accident, or being struck by lightning.  Either way, I hope it's quick and painless!

8. Penny G profile image71
    Penny Gposted 2 years ago

I don't care except I would like to know ahead of time to finish business and then go in the wink of an eye!

9. daydreamer13 profile image60
    daydreamer13posted 2 years ago

interesting question. I'd have to say with my boots on! I don't want to see it coming! i would choose to go out doing something i love.