Christian Discussion

Jump to Last Post 551-600 of 631 discussions (1620 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 12 years ago

"Tekel; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting."

(Part of the writing on the wall.  Daniel 5: 27).

2. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 12 years ago

Does anyone remember where Jesus told the story about the man and his two sons; and the man told one son to go perorm a particular Job,  and the son said ..NO ..  I am not goimng to do it!!!!   
        The ather then asks the other son to do that particular thing.   He said ...   SURE Thing !  Yep I'll do it.

BUT           As it turns out, the son that first rebuked the father for even asking ,,,,,,   It turns out He ends up performing what the father had asks.

Jesus asks ,   Which of these two sons were most rightious???

Was this story about atheists and theists ????

1. profile image0
      SirDentposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Mat 21:28 But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.

Mat 21:29 He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.

Mat 21:30 And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.

Mat 21:31 Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

Actually he is speaking to the leaders of the day.  Many call them church leaders but they were more that just church leaders.  They were the law also. 

Jesus is saying the unrighteous will enter into the kingdom before they do.

1. profile image0
        Brenda Durhamposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Amen.

2. Jerami profile image59
        Jeramiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Sir Dent for your answer.

Sorry about the delay in answering ..  haven't had much time to get on the computer. 

You are correct in your answer.
        Sometimes the parables that were spoken by Jesus in scripture has different levels of inderstanding, I just thought that maybe this one reaches just a little past the obvious meaning.

To tell the truth, I now don't know why I posted that
        thought.

3. Quirinus profile image60
    Quirinusposted 12 years ago

I just want to share my insight on how really the two are related in bringing a fruitful living into one's life:

"Seek first the Kingdom ..." and

"Your will be done on earth as in Heaven" of Our Lord's Prayer.

Joy, Peace and Love to Everyone!

4. profile image0

"The woman saith unto him, 'I know that Messiah cometh, which is called Christ;  when he is come, he will tell us all things.'

Jesus saith unto her, 'I that speak unto thee am he.'"

(John 4: 25, 26)

1. profile image52
      paarsurreyposted 12 years agoin reply to this
  5. profile image0
    SirDentposted 12 years ago

Rev 5:6  And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

1. profile image0

Purity or Righteousness?
      Wisdom
      Understanding
      Counsel
      Might
      Knowledge
      Fear of the Lord

(ref. Isaiah 11)

6. profile image0

"O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker.

For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand.  Today if ye will hear his voice,

Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:

When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.

Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said 'It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways':

Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest."

(Psalm 95: 6-11)

7. profile image0

Jesus rides the subway
    With the junkies and the freaks
    Jesus rides the subway
    With the hustlers and the creeps
    He rubs shoulders with the thieves
    And he looks a lot like everyone he sees
    Jesus rides the subway
    While the pretty people sleep, and he says…

You can lay your burden down
    Oh, maybe you've been kicked around
    But you can lay your burden down

Jesus strolls the sidewalks
    On the wrong side of the tracks
    That poverty attacks
    He makes his home among the shacks
    Where the fatherless have fallen through the cracks
    While the righteous turn their backs, and he says…

Jesus went to church on Sunday
    Sat in the back and sang the hymns
    Jesus went to church on Sunday
    But they didn't recognize him, and he said...

Written by Trevor Morgan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmQ8U26O … r_embedded

I love the way this young man sings and his poetic voice is great.

1. profile image0

Cool video;  yes I love that song's message.  smile

8. profile image52
    paarsurreyposted 12 years ago

The true Christians should know and discuss the true accounts of life of Jesus , Mary and their family mentioned in Quran :

[3:34] Allah did choose Adam and Noah and the family of Abraham and the family of ‘Imran above all peoples —
    [3:35] A race, co-related with one another. And Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.
    [3:36] Remember when the woman of ‘Imran said, ‘My Lord, I have vowed to Thee what is in my womb to be dedicated to Thy service. So do accept it of me; verily, Thou alone art All-Hearing, All-Knowing.’
    [3:37] But when she was delivered of it, she said, ‘My Lord, I am delivered of a female’ — and Allah knew best what she had brought forth and the male she was thinking of was not like the female she had brought forth — ‘and I have named her Mary, and I commit her and her offspring to Thy protection from Satan, the rejected.’
    [3:38] So her Lord accepted her with a gracious acceptance and caused her to grow an excellent growth and made Zachariah her guardian. Whenever Zachariah visited her in the chamber, he found with her provisions. He said, ‘O Mary, whence hast thou this?’ She replied, ‘It is from Allah.’ Surely, Allah gives to whomsoever He pleases without measure.
    [3:39] There and then did Zachariah pray to his Lord, saying, ‘My Lord, grant me from Thyself pure offspring; surely, Thou art the Hearer of prayer.’
    [3:40] And the angels called to him as he stood praying in the chamber: ‘Allah gives thee glad tidings of Yahya, who shall testify to the truth of a word from Allah — noble and chaste and a Prophet, from among the righteous.’

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … p;verse=30

1. profile image0

Why in the world would a Christian choose to believe that stuff, when we have the best account of Mary's life already?

It gets rather tiresome to see how Islam has tried to claim a false version of Mary for themselves.   It even gets tiresome to see some Christian denominations try to claim a twisted version of her. 

I, as a Bible-believing Christian, will now reclaim Mary per the Biblical information we have of her!
      She was a woman, a human, as am I.   She was chosen, yes, for the immaculate conception of Jesus Christ, to carry that pure being within her womb.  In that, she was highly blessed!  And we remember her with honor and respect and high esteem.  But she was not and is not and never will be divinity.  It is her SON who is divinity.  And that is something she pondered and knew while she lived.   Now, she is in the hands of the Holy God, which, incidentally, her son is a part of.   She can do nothing for anyone.   Her Son can because He is the Savior of the world should the world choose to accept His offer.

Mary herself was not immaculately conceived.  Only the fruit of her womb was.  She herself called God her Savior.
      Reading the "Magnificat" (another term that Christians can use, but has been taken over by the Catholic Church for its own purposes) tells us in Luke 1: 46-56 that Mary's soul exalted the Lord, her spirit rejoiced in God her Savior, she was his handmaiden and for THAT reason "all generations shall call (her) blessed", and on and on how mighty she knew God was!

There is nowhere in the Bible where Mary even hints that she herself has any power to mediate or any hint of her being or becoming divinity.   While she was alive, she pointed people toward Christ;  she said do whatever he says.  Now that she's dead, she's in His hands!  She was a humble servant of the Lord.   The same Lord who grew from her womb to become her own Savior.  And yes, even today we call her highly blessed because of that!

9. profile image0

Isa 5:20  Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

10. profile image0

Mal 3:1  Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

11. profile image0

"When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

(Proverbs 29: 2)

1. profile image0

Amen!!!

12. profile image0

Had an awesome church service today.  Four souls saved and heaven rejoicing.  God is good and His mercy endures forever.

1. profile image0

Praise God!
      Yes He is good all the time!

Husband and I went to one just up our street.  We've lived here over 2 years and thought it high time we visited that one, even though we go to a different one usually.    The one we visited is Apostolic, which we're not, and it's a very small congregation, comprised mostly of some near neighbors.   Good service, though; we felt right at home there.  If we can't fellowship at least sometimes with our closest neighbors (unless they're of some non-Christian denomination), then who can we worship with really?

13. profile image0

"I remember the days of old;  I meditate on all Thy works; I muse on the works of Thy hands.

I stretch forth my hands unto Thee;  my soul thirsteth after Thee, as a thirsty land.  Selah."

(Psalm 142: 5,6)

14. profile image0

Mat 25:23  His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

15. profile image0

Psa 95:1  O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.

Psa 95:2  Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.

Psa 95:3  For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.

1. profile image0

Amen, yes He is!  smile

1. Woman Of Courage profile image59
        Woman Of Courageposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hi Brenda, Praise ye the Lord! big_smile

16. profile image0

Jude 1:20  But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

17. profile image0

Saw 4 baptized and two saved today at church.  I am glad the Lord still saves those who want salvation.

Rom 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Glory to God \o/!!!!!

18. profile image0

Psalm 23
    King James Version (KJV)

Psalm 23

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

19. profile image0

Jas 4:8  Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

20. profile image0

The very last verse of the Star Spangled Banner written by Francis Scott Key durinjg the war of 1812 and adopted as the National Anthem of the United States of America.  Notice the part that is bold.

O, thus be it ever when freemen shall stand,
    Between their lov'd homes and the war's desolation;
    Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the heav'n-rescued land
    Praise the Pow'r that hath made and preserv'd us a nation!
    Then conquer we must, when our cause is just,
    And this be our motto: "In God is our trust"
    And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
    O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

1. profile image0

smile Yes.

21. GrowingDeeper profile image59
    GrowingDeeperposted 12 years ago

I just want to say that I am glad this topic has been quite successful in just allowing conversation to flow free of atheists or agnostics attempting to rile Christians up. Congrats and God bless!

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

What is more interesting is that you really don't know why you are left alone here.

There are no conversations, you are not telling all the non believers they are about to rot in hell personally, or that we have to believe your ridiculous nonsense, so we don't give a rats.

All you do is quote scripture at each other, no one to flog religion to or convert on this thread.
      Enjoy! lol

1. GrowingDeeper profile image59
        GrowingDeeperposted 12 years agoin reply to this

"we dont give a rats"..yet you continue to follow this thread and chime your 2 cents. something doesnt add up in that equation

1. profile image0

Hi GrowingDeeper.  smile
          Looks like I missed the conversation.  Glad you came to the thread!
          You're very astute, and you're right it doesn't add up.
          I'm thinkin' earnest's curiosity shows he just ... might....be convertable.   Not A convertible.  Convertable. teehee. big_smile
          Is that the correct spelling?   Gonna look that up.....

Very true Brenda. One skein of evidence and I can change my mind about any belief I now hold. smile

Life is a moving target. smile

1. profile image0

Faith.  The evidence of things not seen.
              But there is much evidence visible even to the naked eye.
              Creation itself, whether it's inanimate or animate.
              Me human, created.  Him God, Creator.

Your other post said something about self-adoration?
              I think it's a blessing in disguise that there is nothing about me that's subject to adoration.   It would be so sweet to be a beauty!  But then, I'd probably have a heathen heart....

2. earnestshub profile image80

NO, I happened to see your cheap and unneeded shot at non believers! lol

2. Ron Montgomery profile image60
        Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years agoin reply to this

hmmmmmmmm, sounds like heaven.

It is potentially heavenly.

If they stay here and just do the self adoration thing through the proxy they hurt no one. smile

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60

Ramen

22. profile image0

P.S. GrowingDeeper, welcome.  I see you joined recently.  I'm now a follower of yours. smile

23. profile image0

Best I can find, it's convertible after all, with an i.

Alright, Lord, praying for the transformation/conversion and renewal of minds that only You can accomplish.

24. profile image0

Ecc 1:9  The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

25. Randy Godwin profile image61
    Randy Godwinposted 12 years ago

"There's a sucker born every minute."--P.T. Barnum

26. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years ago

"mmmmmmm, bacon"  Homer J. Simpson

27. Randy Godwin profile image61

Kool-Aid, Kool-Aid

Tastes great

Wish I had some

Can't wait

-Rev. Jim Jones

28. profile image0

Suckers,
    Bacon,
    Ramen noodles,
    and
    Kool Aid...

Four of my favorite food items!

Thanks y'all, for bringing those in.

Praise God for still drawing souls to Himself.  How merciful You are Lord!

Christians can't eat suckers, they consider cannibalism to be a sin.

29. profile image0

Luk 9:5  And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

30. Ron Montgomery profile image60

Zing!

31. Randy Godwin profile image61

Love that dust!  We seem to get a lot of fundie departion dust on these forums.  Some refer to it as "angel dust."  smile

Badda bing! (cymbals crash)

32. Ron Montgomery profile image60

How many Evangelicals does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None.  The dinosaurs only died off 5,500 years ago, not enough time to turn into fossil fuels to power the bulb.

What did the Evangelical say to the Jew at the office Christmas party?  Merry Christmas, too bad you're going to burn in Hell for all eternity.

An Evangelical walks into a Gay bar. "Hey, stop sinning you bunch of Sodomites!"

I know, they're not that funny, but they are faithful to our beliefs and that's all that matters.

33. profile image0

Mat 12:30  He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Mat 12:31  Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Mat 12:32  And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

1. Randy Godwin profile image61
      Randy Godwinposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Wasn't he the one who got it wrong about Joseph having to go to Bethlehem to pay his taxes?  He screwed up a lot of stuff in his purported gospel.  So I wouldn't put much stock in anything he is supposed to have said.  But for the delusional.....it's the bomb!  smile

34. profile image0

Mat 12:34  O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Mat 12:35  A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

Mat 12:36  But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

35. Randy Godwin profile image61

I wonder who the anonymous author of Matthew was?  Certainly not Matthew, as he was long dead by the time the plagiarized tale was written in Greece.  Of course, it was sort of like a modern day paperback series of super hero tales.

Unfortunately, some took them to be real events.  smile

I thought you would enjoy the verse about vipers.

I did Ron.  I do resent the term "snake oil salesman" though,  especially when referencing fundie evangelists.  Gives us a bad name.  smile

36. profile image0

Well, I for one certainly enjoyed it.  smile
    Rather like seeing Him cast the devils outta the temple.
    We sure could use some men like that these days; they could start with Capitol Hill.

37. profile image0

Luk 4:18  The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Luk 4:19  To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

1. profile image0

The anointing only comes when there is a cause.  If there is no cause, there is no need for the anointing.  The cause is the lost who are still out in the world and on their way to hell.  God still waits for them to come to Him.

The foolishness of preaching is what it takes to bring faith.  The only way for faith to come is by hearing the Word of God.  There is no other way possible.

38. profile image0

Mat 5:16  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

39. Randy Godwin profile image61

Don't accept any wooden nickles!

1. Jerami profile image59
      Jeramiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Nobody knowa what a wooden nickle looks like.

to be on the safe side we don't accept any stinking nickles.

Ain't no such thing as a nickle ....   and be sae ...   NOT.

going to bed   good night.    and if there is a nickle on my pillow in the morning,  "It ain't there"

Or is it not being there just an elusion?

40. profile image0

Mat 10:7  And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Mat 10:8  Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Mat 10:9  Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

41. Randy Godwin profile image61

Cast no swine before pearls.

The road to heaven is paved with bad intentions.

Preacher's talkin' on TV, puttin' down rock & roll. 

Wants you to send a donation, cause he's worried about your soul.

1. Jim Hunter profile image59
      Jim Hunterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hell Randy, put all the words up.

People say I'm no good
      and crazy as a loon
      Cause I get stoned in the mornin'
      and get drunk in the afternoon
      Kinda like my ol' blue tick hound
      I like to lay around in the shade
      And I ain't got no money
      but I've damn sure got it made

And I ain't askin' nobody for nothing
      if I can't get it on my own
      If you don't like the way I'm livin'
      you just leave this
      long haired country boy alone

Preacher man talkin' on TV
      puttin' down the rock and roll
      He wants me to send a donation
      cause he's worried about my soul
      He said "Jesus walked on the water"
      and I know that it's true
      But sometimes I think that preacher man
      might do a little walkin' too

A poor girl wants to marry
      and the rich girl wants to flirt
      A rich man goes to college
      and the poor man goes to work
      A drunkard wants another drink of wine
      and the politician wants a vote
      I don't want much of nothing at all
      but I will take another toke

I figured you'd be back in time to finish it for me, Jim.  Timed it almost to the day, didn't I?  lol  Welcome back, Jim!  smile

1. Jim Hunter profile image59
          Jim Hunterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thank you and glad to see you are continuing the fight against pervasive Christian thought.

Of course I disagree with you but admire your persistence.

And your honesty.

Yep, we all have our own personal crusades it seems.  But no use taking it personally and I appreciate your honesty too, Jim.  smile

Now, et tu, Brute!  lol

42. profile image0

Hebrews 11:1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

43. Randy Godwin profile image61

P.T. Barnum-There's a sucker born every minute.

1. profile image0

You posted that at your birth minute?

Substitute an "F" and you have your minute, Dent!  lol

44. profile image0

Psa 4:8  I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

45. Randy Godwin profile image61

Adam -Telling Eve not to eat the forbidden fruit was the dumbest thing he ever did!

46. profile image0

It is written (more than once, even),  Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

47. profile image0

Psa 82:3  Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

Psa 82:4  Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

48. profile image0

Psa 118:15  The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.

49. profile image0

Psa 118:22  The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

Psa 118:23  This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.

50. profile image0

Amen.

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)