- Travel and Places»
- Visiting Asia»
- Southeastern Asia
One of a kind adventures in Pugo, La Union
The small, bucolic and peaceful town of Pugo, La Union, Philippines has now just turned itself into a haven for those who crave for unending fun and adventure. Though it is not visible on the tourists’ radar, now the town is slowly gaining popularity and steadily getting a steady growth of visitor arrivals.
The reason why people go here in drove is because of PUGAD which is an acronym for Pugo Adventure. This sounds very interesting, eh. PUGAD is slowly make its niche in the tourism scene since it can make tourists have thrill and excitement that they can never forget as they glide through in thin air in perhaps the longest zipline in the country. The zipline is long at 400 meters in length and for sure this will finally help you realize your childhood dreams of becoming a hero like Superman.
The jaw-dropping experience doesn’t stop with the zipline since PUGAD also offers wall-climbing, rappelling and ATV rides.
Since you PUGAD is on the foot of the mountain you may also enjoy nature at its best here.
Once you are done with your adrenaline-pumping escapades you may try “patupat,” a sweet Ilocano delicacy which is actually a rice cake cooked in sugar cane juice. Eating this treat is perfect since you need all the energy-giving sugar after plunging in a series of adventures in PUGAD.
Pugo is now a certified tourists magnet thanks to its frenetic activities whipped up by PUGAD.
Thanks a lot for the read.
Feel free to give your feedback in the comment section below.
My 15th Hub in the HubChallenge…
Suggested readings and awesome places to visit in the Philippines
- The captivating Mt. Pinatubo
- Paoay Sand Dunes Perfect for thrill-seekers and adventurers
- The Spectacular Bangui Windmills and Quaint Bojeador Lighthouse
- Pamilacan Bohol a Breeding Ground for the Charming Dolphins
- One of a kind adventures in Pugo, La Union
- Acuatico Beach Resort a Great Place to Frolic under the Sun
- The breathtaking Camarines Norte's beaches, adventure spots and festivals
- The Relaxing River Cruise in Dagupan City
- The Essence of Ecotourism