- Travel and Places»
- Visiting Asia»
- Southeastern Asia
Paoay Sand Dunes Perfect for thrill-seekers and adventurers
Having an adventure in a desert-like place in a tropical country like the Philippines seemed impossible. But thank goodness a new tourist destination, which is the Paoay Sand Dunes, is slowly making a dent in the tourism industry in the country.
The dunes in Paoay are an enormous area of nothing but sand and mounds which is perfect for those linger for a true blue adventure and unending fun. The azure quaint sky seems smiling and the place is nothing short of spectacular even when viewed at any perspective.
The panoramic landscape here can be likened to a desert nestled somewhere in the Middle East. Paoay Sand Dunes is arguably certified tourists magnet in northern Luzon region these days.
The place offers a lot of 4x4 vehicles for hire so you can scour and explore the scenic views the place has to offer. The fee is reasonably priced. Make sure that you have a good grip though, as you traverse into a bumpy ride around the area. Exhilarating as it is the awesome ride can be likened to a ride wild and insane ride on a roller coaster without a seatbelt of course. You may also try wake boarding here.
The place is perfect for picture taking. You might also find time to visit the old and scenic Paoay Church.
That’s it folks thanks for the read. You may leave your feedback in the comment box below.
My 9th article in the Hubchallenge.
Suggested readings and awesome places to visit in the Philippines
- The captivating Mt. Pinatubo
- Paoay Sand Dunes Perfect for thrill-seekers and adventurers
- The Spectacular Bangui Windmills and Quaint Bojeador Lighthouse
- Pamilacan Bohol a Breeding Ground for the Charming Dolphins
- One of a kind adventures in Pugo, La Union
- Acuatico Beach Resort a Great Place to Frolic under the Sun
- The breathtaking Camarines Norte's beaches, adventure spots and festivals
- The Relaxing River Cruise in Dagupan City
- The Essence of Ecotourism