jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

How are you kicking off your 2012?

1. parentsreview profile image82
    parentsreviewposted 6 years ago

How are you kicking off your 2012?

I'm sitting here at the Winter Classic in Philadelphia, PA.

2. unvrso profile image92
    unvrsoposted 6 years ago

I´m getting ready to go out and get ne some food for the next three days that I´m going to spend writing some articles for this site.

3. sen.sush23 profile image60
    sen.sush23posted 6 years ago

I have been reading Hubs. Answering questions on Hubs. Asking my own questions. Checking out the Hub Tutorials. Reading the Hub of the day. Enjoying the company of great writers, jolly people and a warm society. If I have to become totally sedentary this way, I guess I am going to enjoy it in 2012!

4. rlaha profile image69
    rlahaposted 6 years ago

I'm starting with a job of tutoring an eighth grader. smile

5. David Legg 7 profile image72
    David Legg 7posted 6 years ago

I've been writing hubs, actually. I felt it was good to start off on a productive footing.

6. Tracy Lynn Conway profile image94
    Tracy Lynn Conwayposted 6 years ago

Spent the day with my family at the zoo. In one exhibit an adorable river otter kept standing up and posing for photos, it was priceless.

7. craftybegonia profile image74
    craftybegoniaposted 6 years ago

With lots of creative ideas for my work!

8. CZCZCZ profile image85
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

I am working on a couple of personal projects and writing articles on a couple blogs.  I will write an occasional hub as well on topics that don't fit my other interests.  Looking forward to having a great year continuing to grow my own business.

9. lorenmurcia profile image86
    lorenmurciaposted 6 years ago

I'm still doing my job, writing here, and planning another business...

10. The Optimizers profile image61
    The Optimizersposted 6 years ago

It was not a great start for me.. I was hungover for 2 days, im still not feeling myself.. lol

11. lilian_sg profile image74
    lilian_sgposted 6 years ago

I spent New Year shopping in Kuala Lumpur! Now, back to work and hopefully  start planning my holiday to Cambodia!

12. profile image0
    KatrineDalMonteposted 6 years ago

I joined HUBPAGES on 01Jan12! Hoping to write some nice HUBS, and start publishing my mini-ebooks on Amazon's Kindle this year :-)