CloudExplorer profile image 81

Have you surpassed to 100,000 hub views mark yet?

If you have surpassed it please explain how tough it was for you, the number of years it took, and or months, and if you can offer any advise for fellow hubbers to help them learn of how you were able to accomplish such an achievement, then please do add whatever you think will indeed make it happen for them.

Novel Treasure profile image86

Novel Treasure says

• rfmoran profile image

Russ Moran (rfmoran) 4 years ago

Novel Treasures comments here should be required reading for a new hubber, especially about the Learning Center - it's essential.

lovebuglena profile image94

Lena Kovadlo (lovebuglena) says

• CloudExplorer profile image

Mike Pugh (CloudExplorer) 4 years ago

Thanks for the cool answer Lovebunglena, yup yup I agree, content quality, keywords and networking all counts a great deal in terms of moving more hub traffic to our accounts here, you bet!

lrc7815 profile image94

Linda Crist (lrc7815) says

• CloudExplorer profile image

Mike Pugh (CloudExplorer) 4 years ago

Like Novel Treasure stated, its all about the Hubpages Learning center for sure, if you ever find time to give it a good eye, try it out, because it works wonders for sure. Good Luck! and thanks for such an honest answer.

somethgblue profile image91

somethgblue says

• CloudExplorer profile image

Mike Pugh (CloudExplorer) 4 years ago

You are 100% correct Somethgblue, wow! there are some pretty interesting people who chose to answer this question. Cool stuff, I like your hubs many of the ones I read a while back that is, and you are right about RF's thoughts on web progression.

Reality Bytes profile image92

Reality Bytes says

• CloudExplorer profile image

Mike Pugh (CloudExplorer) 4 years ago

Impressive technique, I have done the same thing, but I broke up most of my hubs into groups under differing subjects. I have no clue how some hubs get much more traffic then others, they all are constructed about the same, when it comes to SEO.

CrescentSkies profile image83

Michael Ward (CrescentSkies) says

• CloudExplorer profile image

Mike Pugh (CloudExplorer) 4 years ago

Wow that's pretty awesome for the actual number of published hubs you have on your profile there. Holycrap! Awesome job CrescentSkies.

Pamela99 profile image85

Pamela Oglesby (Pamela99) says

• rfmoran profile image

Russ Moran (rfmoran) 4 years ago

Pamela please check your number. It's missing a comma or two.

Barbara Kay profile image85

Barbara Kay Badder (Barbara Kay) says

• CloudExplorer profile image

Mike Pugh (CloudExplorer) 4 years ago

Thank you for providing the useful feedback, it definitely helps us newbies to get a better outlook and full scope, by seeing so many folks participate here in terms of useful advice as well as stats info. Cool beans & I hope you hit the Mil soon

rfmoran profile image91

Russ Moran (rfmoran) says

• Reality Bytes profile image

Reality Bytes 4 years ago

On your "My Account" page, at the top of the list of hubs, there is a graph that shows the level of traffic received over your time at HP