jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (25 posts)

Redgage Is Showing Earnings Again

1. Barbara Kay profile image84
    Barbara Kayposted 3 years ago

I'm excited to see that Redgage is showing earnings again. It is a great place to share your Hubpage links too.

1. elayne001 profile image49
      elayne001posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I can't get anything to work on there - upload, dashboard, account balance, etc. what is up with that?

Barbara Kayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Have you tried recently? I haven't been having any problems. I'm not earning the money that I once was though.

2. Rob Winters profile image78
        Rob Wintersposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Same experience here, very frustrating. Stopped using it eventually as even the new interface appears to be perpetually glitchy and unresponsive.

3. agvulpes profile image88
        agvulpesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I had exactly the same problems, after logging in nothing else worked !
        I submitted a problem report to Redgage and they advised me to try the Browser called 'Chrome' so I did.
        This seemed to fix all of the probs although the numbers have not updated for me at least I can do most other stuff there?
        So give Chrome a try ? and let's know what happens smile
        Cheers

4. NateB11 profile image93
        NateB11posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I can't get it to work either.

2. younghopes profile image83
      younghopesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I made an account there before they went with the new interface, now when i open it, neither my account is registered nor any of the links i have posted appear there.

I had part of my links taken off. Have you checked lately? They have taken care of most of the issues.

3. MG Singh profile image82
      MG Singhposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it is showing some earnings, but like hub they are abysmally poor.

I use it as much to gain more traffic as anything.

2. Rob Winters profile image78
    Rob Wintersposted 3 years ago

I usually just use Firefox and have always had issues with Redgage.Out of curiosity I just tried logging on through IE and all the usually unresponsive links and tabs appear to be functional.

3. Rock_nj profile image88
    Rock_njposted 3 years ago

RedGage is working much better these days.  Logging in and creating links works fine now.  The only major glitch is that the site logs you out too often.  Besides that, the number of users has dropped substantially, which is no surprise.  There just isn't much money to be made there right now.  Hopefully, the users will return.

+1

4. Alphadogg16 profile image88
    Alphadogg16posted 3 years ago

I never tried/signed up for red gage, but it won't hurt to give it a try.

Alphadogg16, The earnings are very slow, but I get extra traffic to Hubpages from there.

5. KenDeanAgudo profile image74
    KenDeanAgudoposted 3 years ago

I hate that site since the the update. My money was $10 plus already and when i check it out again it was just $8. teckler is much better

Ken, I was just a few cents from payout myself and they reduced mine too. It was bad timing for me.

1. Rob Winters profile image78

I thought my massive earnings lol :-) were also less than i remembered but i think they just stopped displaying any feature bonuses received in the total earnings figure displayed on your profile page.When i go to the 'Money Balance' page from the drop down menu and then click on the 'Balance' tab below the 'Account Activity' tab and check the balance available i see the figure go back to what i expected. Nothing to get excited about but at least i don't feel cheated.

My earnings have updated. You should check your account and see if it has changed. If it hasn't maybe they haven't got them all finished.

6. Anamika S profile image71
    Anamika Sposted 3 years ago

I was a regular user of Redgage till the changes happened. After that, I got frustrated and gave up. Now I will go and check the site again.

Anamika, I hope it does pick back up. It worked well for me.

7. Dawn Denmar1 profile image87
    Dawn Denmar1posted 3 years ago

I checked out my account with them after reading your post. Everything seems to be working fine.  Apart from all old links to Suite articles are dead now ---- but think that is a Suite thing not Redgage. I managed to post three new article blurbs and links easily and see that I still have money in the account even though I not been on there since about 2010/11 smile

Never going to be mega earning on that site but I did find it increased views to articles quite a bit in the past

Dawn, I have earned payout there, but it took forever. It does bring traffic though and I figure it gives me a link to my hubs.

8. JRScarbrough profile image88
    JRScarbroughposted 3 years ago

I’m totally lost over there. I got invited and went and man, nothing works. It is like rocket science or something. Or poor programming and I need a manual or something. I click, nothing happens.

1. Rob Winters profile image78

Yeah the site is glitchy as but try logging on through a different browser. I had the same experience as you using Firefox but works well (mostly) if i use Internet Explorer. I've heard it works on Chrome too.

working