Redgage Is Showing Earnings Again

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (25 posts)
  1. Barbara Kay profile image72
    Barbara Kayposted 10 years ago

I'm excited to see that Redgage is showing earnings again. It is a great place to share your Hubpage links too.

1. elayne001 profile image79
      elayne001posted 10 years agoin reply to this

I can't get anything to work on there - upload, dashboard, account balance, etc. what is up with that?

Barbara Kayposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Have you tried recently? I haven't been having any problems. I'm not earning the money that I once was though.

2. Rob Winters profile image77
        Rob Wintersposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Same experience here, very frustrating. Stopped using it eventually as even the new interface appears to be perpetually glitchy and unresponsive.

3. agvulpes profile image85
        agvulpesposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I had exactly the same problems, after logging in nothing else worked !
        I submitted a problem report to Redgage and they advised me to try the Browser called 'Chrome' so I did.
        This seemed to fix all of the probs although the numbers have not updated for me at least I can do most other stuff there?
        So give Chrome a try ? and let's know what happens smile
        Cheers

4. NateB11 profile image88
        NateB11posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, I can't get it to work either.

2. younghopes profile image66
      younghopesposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I made an account there before they went with the new interface, now when i open it, neither my account is registered nor any of the links i have posted appear there.

I had part of my links taken off. Have you checked lately? They have taken care of most of the issues.

3. MG Singh profile image73
      MG Singhposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Yes, it is showing some earnings, but like hub they are abysmally poor.

I use it as much to gain more traffic as anything.

2. Rob Winters profile image77
    Rob Wintersposted 10 years ago

I usually just use Firefox and have always had issues with Redgage.Out of curiosity I just tried logging on through IE and all the usually unresponsive links and tabs appear to be functional.

3. Rock_nj profile image91
    Rock_njposted 10 years ago

RedGage is working much better these days.  Logging in and creating links works fine now.  The only major glitch is that the site logs you out too often.  Besides that, the number of users has dropped substantially, which is no surprise.  There just isn't much money to be made there right now.  Hopefully, the users will return.

+1

4. Alphadogg16 profile image86
    Alphadogg16posted 10 years ago

I never tried/signed up for red gage, but it won't hurt to give it a try.

Alphadogg16, The earnings are very slow, but I get extra traffic to Hubpages from there.

5. profile image0
    KenDeanAgudoposted 10 years ago

I hate that site since the the update. My money was $10 plus already and when i check it out again it was just $8. teckler is much better

Ken, I was just a few cents from payout myself and they reduced mine too. It was bad timing for me.

1. Rob Winters profile image77

I thought my massive earnings lol :-) were also less than i remembered but i think they just stopped displaying any feature bonuses received in the total earnings figure displayed on your profile page.When i go to the 'Money Balance' page from the drop down menu and then click on the 'Balance' tab below the 'Account Activity' tab and check the balance available i see the figure go back to what i expected. Nothing to get excited about but at least i don't feel cheated.

My earnings have updated. You should check your account and see if it has changed. If it hasn't maybe they haven't got them all finished.

6. Anamika S profile image69
    Anamika Sposted 10 years ago

I was a regular user of Redgage till the changes happened. After that, I got frustrated and gave up. Now I will go and check the site again.

Anamika, I hope it does pick back up. It worked well for me.

7. Dawn Denmar1 profile image69
    Dawn Denmar1posted 10 years ago

I checked out my account with them after reading your post. Everything seems to be working fine.  Apart from all old links to Suite articles are dead now ---- but think that is a Suite thing not Redgage. I managed to post three new article blurbs and links easily and see that I still have money in the account even though I not been on there since about 2010/11 smile

Never going to be mega earning on that site but I did find it increased views to articles quite a bit in the past

Dawn, I have earned payout there, but it took forever. It does bring traffic though and I figure it gives me a link to my hubs.

8. JRScarbrough profile image75
    JRScarbroughposted 10 years ago

I’m totally lost over there. I got invited and went and man, nothing works. It is like rocket science or something. Or poor programming and I need a manual or something. I click, nothing happens.

1. Rob Winters profile image77

Yeah the site is glitchy as but try logging on through a different browser. I had the same experience as you using Firefox but works well (mostly) if i use Internet Explorer. I've heard it works on Chrome too.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)