Going Rogue and Tea Bagging Tonight

Jump to Last Post 1-28 of 28 discussions (75 posts)
  1. profile image53
    RealityCheck2010posted 14 years ago

Okay my friend just had to have me go on this date with a respectable looking guy.  He is a CPA, attractive, and a financially stable man in this thirties.  Anyway, by the time we met for drinks I was so hungry, and decided I just had to have dinner.  He said sure, so we headed over to a steak house nearby.

When we got there we both ordered, but some how he directed the conversation to Sarah Palin and the Tea Party.  Sorry charlie, but I'm not a fan of hers, and by the minute I just wanted to get away.  He rambled on about her book Going Rogue, and what a great take she has on the economy.  Really, so I ask if he also knows what going rogue means?  He gave the usually answer about a political pundit willing to strike out on their own, but I said not according to Cosmo!  I began to regale him on what going rogue and tea bagging really met, and instead of taking it as an insult, well he got all excited.  He even told me how his new fantasy is to do all that with me!  Okay, had to leave the date, but I told him I just was going to leave the restroom.  Stuck him with the bill, and I hope he had a great night!

1. William R. Wilson profile image60
      William R. Wilsonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I thought I was a man of the world, and I know what teabagging meant before the teabaggers came along, but going rogue?  What deviant act is this?

1. profile image49
        ATXposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Voting for Obama!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Yikes!

How about Going Rouge instead?

http://www.goingrouge.net/

3. wyanjen profile image70
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

lol lol

very nice UW

4. profile image53

I'm going to print out that website and give it to people in the neighborhood smile.

5. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

i don't get it. what DOES "going rogue" and "teabagging" mean?

6. profile image53

Not wearing panties smile.  That is why all the guys love her.  No panties, no panties as they said on Drop Dead Fred!

Hm.  I see a Sharon Stone/Basic Instinct moment coming on her new show.

1. profile image53
        RealityCheck2010posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes Palin will jump all over the opportunity as she is an attention whore smile.

2. JBeadle profile image84
      JBeadleposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I thought McCain went "going rogue" first...  But I bet he doesn't.  Without a doubt that guy is wearing panties.  Tight tight constrictive panties!

1. profile image53

He might wear women's lace panties. That is a popular topic on the hubs, men wearing panties.  I think most men are more interested in what Sarah is wearing though!

1. JBeadle profile image84

I don't wear panties. Ever.  Nor skirts.  I play ultimate frisbee and for some reason some men wear skirts... with underwear underneath.  If you are going to wear the skirt than wear the panties.  I don't have a problem with men who wear panties, I just don't want to wear them.  I thought tea bagging was having it all in the mouth not just licking.  Another thing I'm not very interested in.  It feels dangerous in the same way I wouldn't stick my head in a lion's mouth.  My head above my shoulders, I mean!!! You guys!?!??!  Perverts.

7. profile image0

OH...i always wear panties, so no wonder i had no idea what that meant.

what's "teabagging"?

1. profile image53

Where a woman or a man licks a man's, well you know, has to do with bags.  If you ever watch Sex and the City they talk about.  Funny show!

1. profile image0
        cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

oh no, never watch that. i will Google i guess brb

LOL be careful!  You never know what will come up!

1. profile image0

haha there was a funny pciture of a dog and a cat big_smile

8. Uninvited Writer profile image80

I believe tea bagging is an oral sex act.

1. profile image49

Talk UW, talk!

1. profile image53

Oh gee, she did not give any details silly, but this might:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo7K_9NI2Es

2. waynet profile image69
      waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yeah when the teabag slaps the chin, hahaha teabagging!

Be careful, some people may think we are talking teabags and start discussing herbal teas and earl grey!

9. profile image0

hee hee smile

10. profile image0

oh lordy yikes

haha!! big_smile

11. profile image53

Which flavor do the tea baggers prefer most smile?

1. JBeadle profile image84

salt or maybe sour... definitely not sweet.  Sweat maybe.

12. profile image53

See, just goes to showing how these right wing nut-jobs are really just sex obsessed adolescents.  Angry, and wanting to go down on every cute guy they see wink.

13. Uninvited Writer profile image80

But, seriously, those who follow Sara Palin and the Tea Baggers have no clue about these terms. Of course, they have no clue about a lot of things...

1. profile image49

Yes we do, just not sure how using them is getting the liberal point across.

1. profile image53

Actually it does and quite well.  Oh well, I just think this is hilarious!

1. profile image49

No it doesn't, it just makes your side look pathetic, which of course they are.

2. JBeadle profile image84

Not sure if to this day Bush knows Stephen Colbert is not a conservative.

14. Uninvited Writer profile image80

No, just giving historical reference to terms.

1. profile image49

You're better than that.

LOL.

I once made a disparaging reference to "teabagger demonstrations" and the girl I was talking to said "If I didn't have work/kids/whatever it was I'd be out there teabagging with them!" 

Whatever.  It's funny that it started out as "Tea Parties"
        and then people started calling them "teabaggers" to make fun of them, and then they started calling themselves teabaggers. 

Really.  Whatever you think of the politics, that is funny.  Admit it.

1. profile image0

hee hee. now that i know what that means, that is pretty funny yikes smile

2. profile image53

Gee why do you have your panties all in a twist smile.  Why not try going rogue instead!

1. profile image49

I'm hanging it out there and loving every minute of it!

15. Uninvited Writer profile image80

You have to admit that it is humorous Tex that these people did not realize they were choosing the name of an act that would be reprehensible to them.

1. profile image49

I think they chose it because of a certain act in the Boston Harbor, some of the best of the liberal movement bastardized it into this. Funny, no, like I said its pathetic.

16. Uninvited Writer profile image80

See what William said above...

17. Uninvited Writer profile image80

And you gotta admit that the guy in the original story was pretty pathetic...

18. Uninvited Writer profile image80

Please...put it back in...

1. profile image49

You say that but you don't mean it.

19. William R. Wilson profile image60
    William R. Wilsonposted 14 years ago

It's called going commando when a dude does it.

1. profile image53

Okay, thanks for sharing smile.  Now I know why I love the show Commando smile.

20. Uninvited Writer profile image80

You do know that Tex prefers panties don't you? I thought it was common knowledge.

1. blue dog profile image60
      blue dogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

on himself, or on other men?

1. profile image49

Why don't you tell us, Cheech.

2. profile image49

Rumors, nothing but rumors.

21. blue dog profile image60
    blue dogposted 14 years ago

that answers that question.

(with a little t).

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is that a personal attack?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
        Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There he is...

1. profile image0

Didn't work a while ago.

2. blue dog profile image60

so predictable.

1. profile image0

Think I will let you be you, I wouldn't want to get reported again.

actually, i only flag the inferior hubs i read, leaving the reporting to the "squealing little pigs."

don't worry, your hubs are safe.  i wouldn't bother...

1. profile image0

Suuuure you don't lol lol

your poetry, now that's another story.  one of them recently got quite a reaction from a group of middle school students.  they literally laughed their asses off.

1. profile image0

Still trying that one? Don't you need to cruise the forums for offensive material to report, get after it.

22. yenajeon profile image71
    yenajeonposted 14 years ago

thats hilarious. classic perve who pretends to care about something until something more 'interesting' /sexual comes up.
    ewww

23. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

show them, show them!we wanna see your undies!

24. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

and hey, UW. look at you with your 100 score!
    you've got your big girl panties on. woo hoo and congrats!

25. Uninvited Writer profile image80

Only cotton smile

26. profile image53

Wow people sure get mad on this site.  Texan, I do not think Blue Dog has it out for you.  I think you two should kiss and make up smile.

1. profile image0

I ain't mad, just amused that he denies his proclivities.

1. profile image53

Did you guys use to date or something?  I am sorry, I just do not get all the hostility....

2. blue dog profile image60

sorry, reality, that won't happen.  i'm not fond of men in panties. especially atx (with a little t).

and tex (with a little t), you should try some of those four syllable words in your poetry.  it sure couldn't hurt anything.

1. profile image53

Dear I know you like women, I can tell.  I guess maybe Texan has a crush on you is what I meant.  Maybe he is sad because you do not like him too smile.

1. profile image0

Lita,Lita is that you?

1. profile image53

I don't know who that is, your crush?  I just like to tease straight men about liking each other.  Why do guys get so upset about that?  Gee, I can tell you are hot Texan.  Just ligthen up a bit!

1. profile image0

lol

2. profile image0

I'm all over it Cheech. lol lol lol lol

27. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

lol

28. profile image53

I think you and Blue Dog could friends.  I notice you guys both live near each other.  Maybe you could hang out and talk about the cute ladies in town.  Life is too short to be mad you know Texan smile.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)