I'm looking for 100 hubs to review

Jump to Last Post 151-179 of 179 discussions (313 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 13 years ago

Thanks to everyone who has been posting. The 100 hubs are a done deal, it is just a matter of getting the last 25 uploaded and published. Anyone else want a review, I will revisit that issue as soon as possible, sometime next week.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 13 years ago

I'll have to start reading the other reviews smile

3. Aya Katz profile image83
    Aya Katzposted 13 years ago

Thanks, Website Examiner. I've read the one about my hub and a few of the others as well. Great Job!

4. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 13 years ago

Thanks for the review of my hub Website Examminer it was honest and great to read and I'm starting to read some of the others too....a wonderful series of reviews you've put together. Well done!

5. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 13 years ago

What an incredible task and accomplishment!

I've read mine, WE, and made corrections to the hub already.  Read 20 or so others, and found that I nearly always agree 100% with your review.  Also found a few gems I really enjoyed reading and some good ideas on how to generally improve my own writing. 

We 100 hubbers owe a very large Thank You for your efforts.

(Please let there be no misspelled words in this post! big_smile )

6. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 13 years ago

Adding thank-you again in here W.E smile

Incredible work indeed. Well done.

Dont know why,but your review resembled many of my school reports too...

7. camlo profile image83
    camloposted 13 years ago

WE has done an impressive job.
    Seeing the review on my Hub was like receiving a wonderful and very original gift. WE's invaluable advice can be applied to many of my Hubs.
    I've been reading the reviews on and off since they started being published last night and have learned something from each, as well as getting to read some Hubs I'd never otherwise have come across.

8. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

Yes.. Great job WE... and I left you a comment on your review Camlo.. which was as excellent as mine!

1. camlo profile image83
      camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I read your review, too.
      I'll go straight over and take a look at your comment.

9. travelespresso profile image69
    travelespressoposted 13 years ago

WOW!  WE - has done an outstanding job with these reviews.  They are much appreciated.

I just noticed that WE is just 3 short of his 200th hub.  What an amazing effort.  Get ready for the champagne!

10. humagaia profile image58
    humagaiaposted 13 years ago

Just read the review of my hub 'Whats in Coke Zero' and posted a comment of thanks with a review of the review. I picked up on the review having been published from my monitoring of 'Humagaia' with Google Alerts - so you can be assured that Google has picked up on your hub and it has been indexed.
    Time, I think to read a few others now.
    Your efforts are truly appreciated.

11. profile image0

Thanks everyone for your enthusiastic words of support. Now that the project has finally been completed, it is a bit of a relief. I was especially surprised by that there are no two hubs that can be reviewed in exactly the same way. Sometimes, it took me awhile to figure out how to do it.

12. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 13 years ago

Hat's off to WE. He are the one tongue

13. CASE1WORKER profile image62
    CASE1WORKERposted 13 years ago

I have read about half of the reviews and determined to read the rest, and the originating articles- least we can do to thank WE for all his hard work

14. frogdropping profile image78
    frogdroppingposted 13 years ago

WE's efforts are exactly what this hubber community is all about. I'm astounded at what he took on, the fact that he's delivered 100% and in such a short space of time.

I remember the 100 hubs in one month challenge. All I can say is wow! - and thankyou smile

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
      Randy Godwinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So right. your Eliteness!  I just discovered he had written the reviews already!  Wonderful effort on WE's part!

15. DogAllergyDiva profile image60
    DogAllergyDivaposted 13 years ago
  16. Aficionada profile image80
    Aficionadaposted 13 years ago

Brilliant work, WE!  Very inspiring to all of us here and to all other would-be writers out there, too.  Thanks for doing this.

17. Wayne V profile image60
    Wayne Vposted 13 years ago

Hello
    Just got here 3 days back. Thanks!
    http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Multitasking-Myth

18. Mark Ewbie profile image82
    Mark Ewbieposted 13 years ago

Thanks again WE, a fantastic job you did on all the hubs - 100 of them seems hardly possible - and as you already know I am as pleased as can be.  As has earlier been mentioned it is like a special gift, a very personal thing for which I am truly grateful.

The hours waiting to see what you had written about my hub were some of the most tense in my life though. 

Phew!

1. travelespresso profile image69
      travelespressoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well said MW. 

I really like what you said about it being a very special gift.  It is and I appreciate that a professional has reviewed one of my hubs and given me some ideas on where and how to improve my work.  That is pure gold.  Thank you SO much WE.

19. raincloud2010 profile image60
    raincloud2010posted 13 years ago
  20. tlpoague profile image81
    tlpoagueposted 13 years ago

Great job WE, Somehow I missed this post earlier this week. If you need more, just let me know. I have been editing a few of my own after finishing 21 hubs in 30 hours and know there are some in desperate need of work.
    It is amazing the amount of hard work you have put into this. Give yourself a pat on the back and know that your efforts were greatly appreciated. Congratulations on a job well done and thanks for all your help.

21. Joy56 profile image67
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

I AM SO IMPRESSED

22. profile image0

Thanks for all of the beautiful comments. Now with respect to any review requests beyond the 100, what is the best way to do that? A new account? Asking another hubber to post them for me? Asking the hubbers to post the reviews themselves?

Any suggestions are welcome. Also, I would like to hear whether there is a need for reviews on a continuing basis. Thanks.

1. camlo profile image83
      camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi WE!
      I've been really busy the past few days, so I haven't had time for HubPages. Last time I was here, I think you'd completed about 87 of the reviews, now I see you reached Hub 200 right on time, so a big, big congratulations to you from me.
      If you want to do more reviews, I think you should be certain of taking all credit for them, which would mean posting them on your own account. It seems your idea is very popular indeed, so maybe you can keep writing the reviews at a slower pace - I mean, there's no real need to do the next 100 as quickly as you've done the first.
      In your place, I think I'd just write them as the requests come in. If the effort is worth the rewards (which you won't see yet), I'd continue. If not, I'd then look for a different way of doing it.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Camlo, I appreciate your insightful analysis, which makes a whole lot of sense.

Speedbird, many thanks. You and others who have been posting links recently will not be forgotten.

23. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

"I'm looking for 100 hubs to review"

Snooki! The Untold Story! smile

Just kidding. smile

24. karengibsonroc profile image68
    karengibsonrocposted 13 years ago

i got some great feedback on this one:)
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Five-Books-that-Changed-My-Life

25. MartieCoetser profile image69
    MartieCoetserposted 13 years ago

Thank you in anticipation, W.E. Don't you think the time has come to ask a fee for your reviews?

Just let mine be your last free service... smile smile smile

http://hubpages.com/hub/South-Africa-en … o-Pretoria

26. profile image0

After having given the issue some thought, I have set up a new account for reviews. I will still be the one doing the reviews, and each hub will say so.

If you have already made a request on this thread or in email, there is no need for further action: Your review will be posted under the new account in coming weeks. A comment will be posted on your hub once the review has been published.

Anybody else needs a review, please get in touch.

http://hubpages.com/profile/Novelty+Reviews

1. profile image52
      The Undiscoveredposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey there, I am a new Hubber and would love your feedback. I am an actor and so used to the critic !!!!!!! http://hubpages.com/hub/Day13Underground-Uemploymen Here is my latest all criticism welcome The Undiscovered x

27. evvy_09 profile image60
    evvy_09posted 13 years ago

Wow.  I would love WE to review a hub.  Which one should I do? I have no idea.

28. Suzanne Day profile image93
    Suzanne Dayposted 13 years ago

Here's mine in case you haven't got enough!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Retro-Vintage-J … -The-1940s

29. profile image0
    4youreyesposted 13 years ago

Website Examiner,
           I would like the you to look at this hub please

http://hubpages.com/hub/What-They-Dont- … ck-Surgery 

Thank-you and Have a great day

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)