jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

I am so flattered I just had to boast!

1. Bonnie Ramsey profile image88
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 8 years ago

Hi, hubber famiy!

I was surprised and thrilled to learn that Steven Heape had visited one of my Cherokee hubs and left a comment! Steven is the producer for Rich - Heape Films, Inc., which is a Native American owned corporation and produced the film Trail of Tears Cherokee Legacy. The film was narrated by James Earl Jones and is a documentary of President Andrew Jackson's removal of the Cherokee. The film has won several awards and there are other films listed on the website. You can read about this and other films at the link below and if you scroll to the bottom of the page, there is a link to a picture slide show from the film. It looks like an awsome documentary and I will be sure to find out soon! I think it is so cool that he took the time to read and comment on my hub!

2. DJ Funktual profile image86
    DJ Funktualposted 8 years ago

Great stuff. Congrats.

3. funride profile image77
    funrideposted 8 years ago

Congratulations Bonnie, I can imagine how you felt having him commenting on your hub. I´m sure he loved it wink.

4. WeddingConsultant profile image83
    WeddingConsultantposted 8 years ago

For those looking, it is on this hub: http://hubpages.com/hub/History-of-the- … e-Cherokee

Yes, Bonnie, that's great! You know the writing is good when someone like that reads and comments!

5. amy jane profile image86
    amy janeposted 8 years ago

That's very cool Bonnie! Congrats smile

6. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Not that I have a slightest idea what you are talking about - but still congratulations! smile

7. Bonnie Ramsey profile image88
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 8 years ago

Thanks, guys! It has been a whikle since I spent much time on HP other than to read a few hubs here and there as I get time. Not only was July and August very busy for me, I am going into the "peak" season in my business Sept - February so I may be just in and out. Needless to say, since I have been away for a while, it was pretty surprising. Maybe I should stay away a bit more and see what happens lol.

8. weblog profile image59
    weblogposted 8 years ago

Nice to know. Congrats smile

9. ProCW profile image84
    ProCWposted 8 years ago

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! smile

10. Shirley Anderson profile image84
    Shirley Andersonposted 8 years ago

Congrats, Bonnie!  You must be thrilled!

11. Marian Swift profile image61
    Marian Swiftposted 8 years ago

Wow.  High praise indeed (and well earned).  Congratulations!

12. balisunset profile image60
    balisunsetposted 8 years ago

anyway...I love the song "Cherokee" by Europe , an 80's Sweden rock band

13. Rhyemba profile image61
    Rhyembaposted 8 years ago

That's brilliant news.  Congratulations.  smile

14. Shadesbreath profile image90
    Shadesbreathposted 8 years ago

That is pretty fantastic.  You should be pleased.