Certainly all ghosts are not demons as some preachers say..

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (151 posts)
  1. stephengoswami profile image60
    stephengoswamiposted 13 years ago

Certainly all ghosts are not demons. Some help even to God. My atheist family told me that there is no ghost. But after accepting Christ 53 years ago I ministered among refugees and Muslims. I found many instances of good ghosts. A dead mother came back to his bachelor son to help him cook. A terminal heart patient cured by Christ who came down from a picture of crucifix long (story. Email to know) was visited by dead relatives on her death bed. They were both Christian and hindus in life. A dead father helping the minor elder son to bear the family burden. A dead son warning the family against breaking in burglers. A ghost guiding out a lost one in the deep jungle. These are nonChristians. So no angelic intervention.
    Bible being a brief guide to Christ cant solve all the problems and happenings throughout the ages. Then it has to exceed all encyclopedias. But if we approach the living Christ, he can explain and guide in all problems.

1. profile image50
      paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

There are no ghosts and no demons; it is just superstition to believe in them; neither they science support their existence nor the truthful Religion.

1. profile image51
        bdb78posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Of course Science doesnt support their existence.   Science is only one small part of reality.
        Science is testable.
        According to "science" there is no God, which of course we know is foolish
        Science cant prove or give us common sence..LOL

1. A Troubled Man profile image59
          A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes, that would be a very foolish thing to say... about science, that is.

1. profile image53
            WalkWithJesusposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It is very foolish to be on science's side since evolution has been disproved and scientists, no matter what they do and how hard they try can't eliminate Jesus' existence as a figure, a man who lived by his word and lived by God

1. kirstenblog profile image79
              kirstenblogposted 12 years agoin reply to this

When exactly is it that evolution has been disproved?
              By the way, some religious person quoting the bible is not proof. Far as I can see the bible was written by those seeking power but unable to get it from the established religions.
              Oddly, I have seen evolution at work in the life spans of animals with very very short lives, a couple of hours. Evolution  is not only proven correct in those animals but even a lay person can see it at work since the time scales needed are not the thousands of years that more advanced life forms need.

But you have a respectable source disproving evolution with no ulterior motives of its own right? Not just a religious nut case seeking religious glory.

1. profile image53

It's been disproved throughout its fake history books through the past years. You really think they can guess that we came from a single cell, and that our functions evolved from fish. Coming to an argument with that army of defense is pretty tough there buddy.
                You can't see far at all, because you are totally wrong due to lack of knowledge. You can only be right by learning and not guessing or coming up with your own ideas because our thoughts aren't accurate, and neither are science theology. You obviously know nothing about where the Bible came from seeking it in the back of your blank head.
                You have seen evolution work? Do I really want to read on more of your post after up til this point of embarrassing yourself already?
                Do you know what you sound like?
                You also probably believe that you have no purpose in life, you are nothing but lost but you are fine with it. Purpose to you is the physical world and its offers, an astounding yet sad display of poor discipline and character. A religious nutcase eh? The world's highest ranked scientists eventually convert to Christians because many of their theories lead to dead-end and cannot be proven by logic or reason. You really think they're going to tell you that in school you blind fool? SCIENTISTS found Jesus' blood and cannot deny his existence. The blood today is alive and has 24 (23 Mother, 1 God) chromosomes, whilst we have 46. YOU have a deceptive view of this world and you should start listening with your ears instead of your mouth.

So you can't prove anything? All you can do is insult. Typical religious arrogance. When you have no hard evidence you resort to insults. I do have a purpose in life, to live. That is a beautiful and wonderful purpose that needs no Gods to give purpose, it just is. You might want to think about learning a little more about those you don't know anything about before you assume you do, and can thus fling insults right and left. Jesus would be so proud of you, hurling insults like that roll

1. profile image53

What I told you feel like insults because you know you are lost and that you're wrong and your defense nonexistent. I could've told myself the same thing, I went to school just like you and learned all the crap that they feed us. But to accept it and not question or think out the box, to accept the lies and corruption of this world, to be at bliss due to ignorance, is no productivity in finding the truth. The truth to you is a slothful aspect, you know that if you took a dive that you would be scared of what you'd find out to be reality instead of what you WANT to be reality.

2. A Troubled Man profile image59

True, they did not have knowledge of evolution in the Dark Ages.

Absolutely, scientists have come a long way since then.

Didn't know they had high ranked scientists way back then? Who were they, exactly?

lol

This is too cool! Meeting a time traveler from the Dark Ages. Please tell us more about that time?

3. LookingForWalden profile image60
              LookingForWaldenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Here we go again.

2. profile image53

If you think that is fine for a family to be both Christian and Hindu then you are wrong. If you believe in Christ then you know that you shouldn't accept any other religion in this world to be true or even close, if you truly worship Christ. Christianity is the only "religion" that does not accept other religions, because we know, not believe, not think, that they are wrong and that God and Jesus is the TRUTH

1. pennyofheaven profile image79
        pennyofheavenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I thought the bible said there should be no other Gods before me...or don't worship another God?Who said their God is not the same God as the Christians?

1. profile image53

Hinduism believes in a line of multiple gods and favors all of them, most of which are statues, some spiritual. The fallen angels cast out by God wanted to be gods, and that is who those gods are in disguise. God respects everybody's free will including his once beloved angels who are his enemies now. They will do people favors, so that they can continue to worship them indefinitely until they find the real God. God states that in the Bible once they worshipped a statue (Baal) but God looked past it and still offered them blessings, because they did not know any better. He makes it very clear that we are not to worship any thing that can not see nor speak nor listen, which are the stones these cultures bow down to every day.

The same could be said for worshiping the cross, the church, the bible, Jesus even. Jesus was the son of God according to scripture.  Does that mean that both Hindu and Christian interpretations of God is wrong? No it doesn't.

People worship many things. In my view the bible was referring to more than statues or idols in their various forms. One just needs to look deeper.

1. profile image53

True Christian's don't worship the cross, and aren't supposed to. It is a form of idolatry. We use the cross as a means of symbolizing that Jesus refused Satan's offer of not choosing to die, but that out of his own will chose to do it for us and walked with the cross on his back with honor, because it was his purpose.
              Before his death, people would have to constantly sacrifice precious possessions, including their food or animals in order to be forgiven for their sins. They acknowledged sinning back then because God's commandments were already established.
              It's not this way for us, because the world is a lot worse than it used to be. That's why Jesus sacrificed himself, so that we no longer have to sacrifice things when we sin, intentionally or unintentionally. The only sacrifice we should make is to walk in his path, and accept his offers by turning from the things he doesn't want us, only will that unlock other parts of life - is by learning more about who created the universe. Nothing comes easy, we all know that.
              You must understand that he warned us that the world belongs to the devil..he allows the devil to tempt us to do things to test us, hes not going to instantly punish us, but he might. There's always a consequence to following the devil because there are spiritual laws that exist that we cannot alter, only through his protection and acceptance can he change anything for us at any given time. Everything in the Bible has come true to a certain point in time, and it only gets worse from there.
              Everything around us is already consumed by the devil, and it takes fully open eyes to see.

We don't worship the church or the Bible, we worship God and Jesus inside the church and through his Word or Will which is the Bible. It can't be edited or modified but new religions that defy the bible and other bibles sure can be founded.

No not both are wrong, only the Hindu interpretation of God is wrong. They don't believe in GOD. they believe in MANY gods. and that already is against the Bible, which is of the one and only God. Do you see where this is going? People worship many things, yes, but you should understand that these things that they worship come from the ones who are against God and do not accept him as God, creating new beliefs for themselves and possibly destroying the lives of those who do not understand religion.

Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism and many other isms are much older than the written bible. Newer religions whatever you are referring to are probably just a more modern view on ancient texts. It is irrelevant whether they were first or last. It is the core of their teachings that matter. They are similar at their core. If you are viewing anything including ancient texts from the perspective of "I" ness or "my"ness the value of the teachings is lost in the abyss of the ego. Right and wrong becomes an absolute and it would appear as if your chosen religion reigns. It will appear there are multiple Gods when there isn't. Illusion comes to the fore and we are less accepting of what is.

1. profile image53

When the Bible is written is irrelevant to when God began existing. He could've released the Bible yesterday, it doesn't change that he is the first and the last, just as he states in the Bible.

They are similar at the core because they've pulled ideas out from the Bible to mix with other morals and ways of life that THEY approve of, and not through the approval of God. This is done in order to be very inviting to those new to these religions, as many welcome "magic", "witchcraft", "spells", etc.
                  These religious connections are found in pretty much all except for the religion that follows the Bible because God warns us to not use it, and to depend on him for his power only, not seeking our own power to benefit ourselves.
                  The option is still there, we're just told we can't do it, but many of us think we're going behind his back when it's done in front of him.

I'm not viewing anything from my own perspective, but the perspective that he describes that we should be wearing. It's not about "us" and "our" opinions and wants that matters. It's his, and his Will, meaning the way he wants us to live and be happy through Him, we can be happy through the devil but it's fake and it only lasts so long but through God it's promised to last forever.
                  We don't start over, our lives continue to grow after death in heaven or hell, and once you're there it's for eternity, that's an extremely long time.

I agree it is irrelevant. Yet your claim that other religions pulled their ideas out of the bible seems to have no valid premise. Perhaps newer religion yes. Not the older ones though. Is it too outrageous to entertain the thought that God being everywhere not only inspired the writers of the bible but may have also inspired other writers of different nations as well? Of course their culture and customs are intertwined in their doctrines but like I said at their very core they are not that different.

Each has a prescribed "way" to get to know God.

Perhaps the customs and the "ways" described differ greatly on the surface but they are like I said not that different from any other. Love, humility and compassion resound in most of the "ways" prescribed and are recurring.  The 7 deadly passions are also present in some.

If love humility and compassion are of the devil its no wonder people are misled.

2. profile image53

Buddha and Lucifer and other gods are obviously not God or Jesus in disguise. They are actually spiritual influences upon our past generations of ancestors who fell to these lies. These lies are dragged here today.
          If you'd like to learn about everything that is important in this time and age, see jesus-is-savior.com

How obvious? I don't see what is obvious? Why does there have to be a disguise when God is supposed to be in all things. All is all it is not only the pieces one wishes to acknowledge.

1. profile image53

Very obvious, I didn't see it neither because satan is very sneaky. Worshipping Buddha automatically defies God's first commandment, which is worshipping statues, or images that aren't real because they aren't God as he described.

You are not supposed to worship Buddha either.

2. kirstenblog profile image79

What a brilliant point! If god is in and of all things, and all things are in and of god, then hell and the Devil et all, are also in and of god.

I am not a believer in any religion but I do like to use religion for the thought challenges it can provide. This one will be on my mind when alone with my thoughts smile

1. profile image53

God is not inside the devil, he created the devil as a separate entity and living form. The devil was not created evil, he was created pure and holy, until his own free will got to him. He created hell for this reason, to show us that if we choose the devil's path, that we will be following his path which is to hell. But he also created heaven for those who defeat the devil's temptations and walk righteously. And no matter what you've done in life, when you realize it is when you are a new soul - because he'll look past everything you thought you knew was right - and grant you the life he always wanted to, without bounds and without limitations

This is my biggest problem with religion. I do a job where I daily put my life on the line for small children. I have almost been hit by cars more times then I care to think about (if I did, I would have to quit my job). I want nothing more then to live this one life to the best of my ability, to actually contribute something of value to mankind and to the next generation. But because I will not believe in any religion, and in fact believe them all to be evil and corrupted institutions of greed and power, well I am damned to hell and not because of how I lived, no, rather because of my belief/beliefs. I want NO part of such a superficial God or power hungry greedy religion that places such importance on superficialities. I want  no heaven or afterlife at all. I want nothing to do with religions that have started bloody wars or to spend eternity in the company of such evil souls that would use the name of God to justify their petty land grabbing wars. When god can create a religion NOT built on the blood and murder of innocents then come preach at me as you are doing now.

1. profile image53

You've lived for a reason, many die with one chance. Find out what that reason is for. The world isn't empty, we're not here by coincidence, and the earth certainly isn't a perfect sphere out of coincidence nor can be justified by made-up ideas.

Most and all religions are evil today, including many churches.
                    Used to be, most of the world believed in God and followed him, and slowly, people started letting go of the idea.
                    Something so strong to believe in where MOST OF THE WORLD believed in, someone is hiding something if it's not the same way.

You're right plenty of churches are for the money and don't stand for God at all - they are workers of evil and will surely be dealt with.

You're not damned to hell because of what you believe in, but because of what you know exists but you have plenty of reasons to deny it. This is because you don't know the root source of where those ideas come from, and you wouldn't understand at this point, right now.

There are fake churches that exist to push the public away from all "religion" in general, and in doing so they will never be able to find the truth, which is God. God has a plan for you, and he hasn't let you down for reasons.
                    No Christian has ever killed anybody  because of religion, it's always been the other way around throughout all of history, Catholics, Jews, you name it - have murdered countless lives of Christians, yet not one Christian has murdered another member of religion.
                    Because of your misleaded ideas, you have many reasons to be against the belief of God and Jesus.
                    I understand because I was there, we have the mind and will to see the world that way because it is the easy way, and because of influences growing up.

Before all the technology and buildings, people only lived in green grassy fields with stone temples that were built without roofs because of deficient knowledge.
                    All they did was praise God, and if they weren't they were against God one way or another, and one was not believing that such a God existed.
                    This train of thought has been recorded throughout all of history and will not change, but the consequences for those souls all correspond and they all get judged the same way by God.

God does not advocate murder or bloodspill, the devil does.
                    You should separate the two entities and try to tell them apart, because your mind's not going to do it automatically for you without you putting any effort.

2. pennyofheaven profile image79

Yep

3. profile image53

He states that he is a jealous God and does not want to see us, worshipping false gods that aren't real, this pleases the devil and his demons because people are deliberately breaking his laws blindly. The unclean spirits will act like our friends and promise favors, but they are only in it to bring us down with them. God isn't in all things, he's everywhere at one time because he can't fit in the universe due to his size so he is spiritual.
              He's not with people who don't want Him and know about Him
              God is one entity and other false gods are warned in his Bible to come into this world and deceive us. THAT's why what I'm saying is true.
              God also has a personality, he portrays it in his Bible as well, he's not just an imagery idea or a still spirit, all the glory belongs to him because he gives us our blessings and can take them away at any time.

1. profile image53

His presence and protection leave those who refuse Him, and then leaves the persons vulnerable to guess who? the other "gods" or spirits that live in our realm. He respects free will, but our will choices define our future and if God is going to stay with us or if the devil is going to stay with us.
                God and the devil both have plans for our lives, God wants us to succeed, while the devil wants us to fail.

Darkness and light. Good and Evil. All experienced through the mind. Who chooses what is allowed in your mind do you think?

1. profile image53

We don't get to choose what's allowed in our minds.
                    At times they will be good thoughts and at times horrible.
                    What we get to choose is to think before we act, meaning our ideas don't forcibly compel us, we yield for our ideas to take place.

Well I'm kinda lost in that statement. How can God be everywhere and not in all things? How can God not fit? Is it because you cannot fit God into your idea of the universe? Who said God is not with people who don't want God? That is speculation if you haven't experienced God. One entity means God is separate and therefore not in all things. So which one is it?

God is portrayed in the bible by man. If the personality portrayed in the bible is what you believe then that is how it will be for you.

1. profile image53

Okay, let's start at the top. Before the first man was created, there was only God and his angels in heaven - imagine it like a city or a completely different world
                  They got sick of living for God, and a lot of them went against Him because they thought they could be greater than the one who granted them a life experience.
                  He was nice enough to let them be here with us humans, so that they can test us and influence us to be like them, which is against God.
                  God knows that we can choose what influence is better, if we know what is right, so this applies differently for everyone since we all know different things.

He is everywhere at one time, but he will not reveal himself to you just because you want to, especially if one does not believe. that is too simple.
                  I've learned that through getting closer to him and finding out about him, that He will get closer to you and slowly reveal himself.
                  He tests Christian's faith and makes sure to not show himself before they believe in Him because that would simply be spoiling.

God says that he was the first to ever exist, and starting making everything after him, that is why he is bigger, if there is a dimension outside of the universe we do not know, only he does.
                  For all we know, the universe can be the size of one rice grain compared to God.

God will attempt to reach out to people many times in life before he gives up on them, because their hearts are hardened and not accessible.
                  There's many times where God does miracles for people such as revealing himself to atheists, those people are very blessed because they had a shortcut to the truth, but everyone's fate and purposes are different.

You do not understand spirituality so it's hard to explain how God exists and "fits" in this world. He's not IN all things - he's everywhere at once, but he is OUTSIDE of those who are evil, obviously.
                  Those who rape, murder, abuse drugs to abuse their bodies and minds, obviously don't have God guiding them, they're falling to their temptations or ideas instead of resisting them, when they have the full option to do so.

God is portrayed in the Bible by man THROUGH God.
                  If one believes he had the power to create everything, he has the power to give a person insight to show the whole world who he is.
                  One who doesn't believe in a power would think that this would be impossible to take place, when it is not.
                  There were multiple people who wrote parts of the Bible and they all matched, people who have never met each other before.

The simple will confound the wise did Jesus not say? God is only outside those things perceived as evil because one chooses it that way. Your post reflects a mind that struggles with the opposites that seem to exist in the world as we know it.. God is either all or God is not. Take Jesus as a living example who rose above the struggles of the mind. He worked on the sabbath. Helped the whore. Forgave Judas.  Did the religions of the day like it. No.

Man is flawed and in his imperfection is still able to perceive God in a greater or lesser degree. The bible is a reflection of some of those perceptions.

4. magodis profile image65
              magodisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

@ penny, good arguement that if God is all, bad also should be God. Otherwise, God is not all.
              However, I have certain limits as we are not perfect, we don t know everything.
              Also I agree that ancient religions are modified by the newer ones. For instance, Buddha said he got manythings out of ancient phylosophies and Jesus got something from them too. He used certain modifications to suit to that region.

Yes in my view bad is. I do agree we do not know everything

2. profile image53

Jesus got everything from the Bible and from God, no where did he claim that he got anything out of ancient philosophies one time.

3. profile image53

There's no where in the world stating that God is all, only that God created all and created all to live in his all. He isn't all, he is God. Not everything is God. Your house isn't God, your car isn't God, and neither are you.
                He can be inside of you though, as well as not.
                He doesn't make everything run robotic according to Him, everything makes their own decisions and choices.

2. drbillfannin profile image61
    drbillfanninposted 13 years ago

There are no ghosts of dead people here that help others. Any such activity is the work of angels. This is very Biblical. As for bad ghosts, there is the possibility that Satan can send ghosts under his control back to cause problems. This is not verifiable though. His work is supposed to be carried out by his angels (demons.)

Anyone having a ghost experience is probably interacting with an angel they perceive as a dead relative. After all, angels don't knock on doors and announce their presence. They go about their work privately so as to keep unbelievers in the dark, so to speak.

So, no, they are not all demons. But they aren't ghosts either. Next time a dead relative visits, have them send your thanks to God, because you just met an angel.

1. profile image53

Your uncertainty is correct as follows: Satan cannot send a soul from hell back to earth, it is out of his power. There are only good spirits or bad spirits. All angels came from the same place, heaven, even the fallen ones (demons). Angels wouldn't be in disguise of dead relatives if sent by God.

Where is heaven?

1. profile image53

Heaven is typically referred to as the first sky. The second sky is what we see, with clouds and all. Technically, it is above us. We cannot see or feel it when we choose to, only by God's will if he so chooses to take us through a dream. It is a spiritual place, prepared for the ones who commit and submit themselves to God. Many have been mislead into thinking that only a few chosen can make it to heaven, while all of us can. We are created equal and have the free will to go with or against God.

If you are referring to that which is within when you connect with all that is then I do agree.

1. profile image53

You entitle yourself to severe endangerment when accessing that part of life. God has a lot of grace on you for you to still be sound today(as far as I think I know you). Many who dip their toes in those type of rituals and practices (that's what it is, believe it or not) wish they could get out but don't know the way.

The Spirit of God, which is the Holy Spirit/Ghost (referred as in the Bible) is one who can give you much more than what you are experiencing. I know exactly what you are speaking about because I am very well-educated in this area, and I've heard of many tampering with what you've discovered, the results are always ugly.

Know that he uses people to save others.

And where do you think grace and the spirit of God exist do you think?

1. profile image53

The spirit of God exists everywhere, and grace is a quality of His spirit.
                  But at the same time, he doesn't have to be everywhere at once, and doesn't need to guide everyone at once.
                  That is not the way the universal spiritual laws work.
                  People that take it upon themselves to defy his book, whether they read it or not, will surely lessen their chances at his grace.

Maybe in your world spirit doesn't.. ok

2. profile image53

You should understand that this is not my own opinion, or a Christian leader's opinion. It is the way the world works. Once that clicks, everything else will fall into place.

When God according to the bible left the comforter (spirit or grace if you like) it did not say anyone or thing was excluded. It is man in his limitations that limits grace.

2. profile image53

So no, sorry, that is not what I'm referring to . What I'm referring to is MUCH GREATER. Something that what ever you are messing with doesn't want you to know exists. Because once you find out, you'll never go back. I promise you.

3. profile image53

The Holy Spirit, or Holy Ghost (same thing, different wording) and Jesus are the highest Spirit of them all. When I say Jesus I mean God as well. They have dominion and power over all of the other spirits.
              What you are feeling is through spirits of this world, but not the Holy Spirit.
              Imagine something a power so limitless, so incomparable to what you're able to feel through the sense you've acquired. It's God and Jesus, and it's the best that you'll ever feel if you ever find it.

Fyi, the Earth is not flat even though they believed it was in the Dark Ages.

God took me through a dream about an invisible purple rhinoceros living in my garage. God was correct, it was a dream.

2. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 12 years agoin reply to this

This is more believable and Biblical, yes.  smile

3. profile image51
    AmaNazraposted 13 years ago

Hi guys,

I interact both with ghosts and angels .. and they are very different from each other.

Ghosts are the spirits of human beings who have died but not gone 'into the Light'.  I call it 'into healing'.  They are drawn back to living people, just as most people are drawn to each other when they are alive.  They are very heavy energy.  The problem with ghosts is that they require energy to remain here .. and they Take it from the very people they want contact with.  The longer a person has been a ghost the more angry they become, the more hungry, and the more power they can learn to harness, which can lead to them creating harm for the living. 

Angels, on the other hand, are loving, light, beautiful beings that are here to help every person on the planet find their true loving selves and find God/Spirit .. or whichever other deity a person is drawn to.  The love us unconditionally, give to us and 'take' nothing from us.

And then there are demons.  You have two sorts.  The first are fallen angels, who, in falling, because darkness personified.  They then created beings similar to themselves.  And then you have human beings also creating demons, which are another sort again.  Humans do not become demons, nor do they ever become angels.  When they die they either become Spirits and go into healing, or they become ghosts ...

Have a great day,
    Love & Light
    Ama Nazra

1. profile image48
      princessty00posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thought i saw a ghost i have seem demons and angels but never ghost it was in passing coming from my kids room out the front door. please Ama Nazra email me princessty00@gmail.com

4. aware profile image66
    awareposted 13 years ago

Ghosts in the machines

5. Disappearinghead profile image60
    Disappearingheadposted 12 years ago

Keep a spirit level handy next to your bed; it's a useful weapon against spooks.

6. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

Is it a good ghost, or bad one, that steals the left socks out of the laundry basket? That one has always stumped me.

1. profile image53
      stormywardposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It's gotta be the same ghost that takes all my right socks...It must need a pair.

A cheeky one?

7. Disappearinghead profile image60
    Disappearingheadposted 12 years ago

Does anyone else think that there are posters here on drugs or smoking wacky? I don't think I've ever seen a set of threads filled with such unsupported clap trap based on half truths heard second hand from someone else who talk utter b*ll*cks.

Ghosts do not exist. Satan and demons do not exist. They are superstitious myths inflated from misunderstanding of scripture. Evolution is clearly demonstrated in our genes, and if one believes in God, then evolution demonstrates His method of creation.

1. profile image0
      Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

And yet, the socks are still missing.  How does evolution explain that? I'd like to know.

1. Disappearinghead profile image60
        Disappearingheadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

And the teaspoons.  smile

2. couturepopcafe profile image61
        couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The labrat club has all the answers.  They know.  They've been watching, turning, crawling, their beady little eyes never missing anything, day or night, when the rest of us are asleep, alone with our ghosts, the ghosts of our past, the spirits of our future.  Yes.  Check with the LabRats.

8. Night Magic profile image59
    Night Magicposted 12 years ago

I just love hearing stories like that.  Goes to show you, God helps everyone.

9. pennyofheaven profile image79
    pennyofheavenposted 12 years ago

I absolutely would and do find  history and beliefs of different nations and cultures fascinating!! Connecting the dots fun. They sound very intriguing the Cathars. Thanks!

10. DoubleScorpion profile image78
    DoubleScorpionposted 12 years ago

Unwavering belief in Angels and Demons, Humans having a soul or spirit...But have trouble believing that the "soul or spirit" could get side track enroute to it's final destination and be a "Ghost"...Hmm...

11. profile image52
    FullOfThoughts555posted 8 years ago

I have one Good Question on my mind, but first I want a question answered for it to work:

The Prophecies still to come in the Bible and all the other stuff that still has to happen (or most of them) requires to be on Earth, Right?

Answer me thoroughly and then I'm going to ask a question for intellectuals regarding this question, and if this works out as I want I am going to have a real solution to throwing and breaking off this religious shackles that's holding humanity literally to the ground (because all the resources is up there, but there's still a lot down here though. In the end survival is all that matters).

if everything I said has "flaws" in it then it's only my contribution or opinion as I may be lazy, emotionless, negative or lost but even I guy like me took God VERY SERIOUSLY (maybe not enough, but I will find out in the future) in one stage of my life.

AND if nobody gives a reply to this I am and will ask it somewhere else, somebody would want to know

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)