Buddha, Allah and Jesus are Friends?

Jump to Last Post 1-21 of 21 discussions (131 posts)
  1. Moxyl profile image71
    Moxylposted 13 years ago

Is there anything wrong with the belief that Buddha, Allah and Jesus are friends?

I went to non-religious schools when I was young and from there I learned stories about different religions. Somehow I connected the stories together and started in believing that these religious leaders, like Buddha, Allah and Jesus are friends and they do meet somewhere.

I had a discussion with a Christian friend of mine about my childhood belief and she completely refused to even talk about it.

I wanna find out if there's anybody sharing the same concept?! And why not?

Cheers
    Moxyl

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/3910035.jpg

1. Hokey profile image62
      Hokeyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I dont see why they could not be friends since the pure message from each one is love. Man has changed it all into crap with its everseeking grasp for power.

1. Moxyl profile image71
        Moxylposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's exactly what I meant and thought! smile

2. Rajab Nsubuga profile image59
      Rajab Nsubugaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Obama confessed of doing drugs in his youth years. I don't know why I believe him.

1. Hokey profile image62

what does that have to do with this thread?

2. skipper112 profile image60
        skipper112posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Rajab why can't you understand that had NOTHING to do with this THREAD, PLEASE if you cannot understand then keep out.

3. profile image0
      Onusonusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Jesus created Buddah, and Alah doesn't exist.

1. Hokey profile image62

Thats a normal moronic statement seeing that Buddha was around before Christians stole their stories from other religions and created the myth of Jesus.

1. kirstenblog profile image78
          kirstenblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thank you

2. skyfire profile image78
        skyfireposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Buddha - 563 BCE to 483 BCE.

Jesus - 30 AD/CE.

*facepalm*  Who created Buddha now?

1. Jim Hunter profile image60
          Jim Hunterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Since most Christians believe in the Holy Trinity then God/Jesus/The holy Ghost created Buddah.

Hope that helps.

1. skyfire profile image78

So you do agree son of god didn't created buddha ?

Hope that digests.

2. profile image0
          Onusonusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Skyfire doesn't exist either.

Says a Mormon or intelligent person ?

1. profile image49
              paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes, he is

2. Daniel Carter profile image62
            Daniel Carterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Only when you close your eyes...

3. hanging out profile image60
          hanging outposted 13 years agoin reply to this

How could the God of the bible not have created buddah? God created all things, remember in genesis, slightly a couple a thousand years before buddah.

1. pisean282311 profile image63
            pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

then who created dinosaurs and humans exist since .2 million years..so who created them..i think someone misprinted 6000 years in bible or it is simply symbolic since we have oldest temple found which is 12k years old...

Prove it.  wink

1. hanging out profile image60

Romans 3:23   For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

buddha is included

3. Castlepaloma profile image76
        Castlepalomaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

One thing, If they were sitting around table together, they would not be talking about weapons of mass destruction

4. profile image49

I think the Promises Messiah 1835-1908 would like to rephrase your sentence before agreeing with you and sharing the concept with you; I am a humble servant of him.

Please rephrase:

Is there anything wrong with the belief that Buddha, Krishna,Moses,Zoroaster, Jesus and Muhammad are friends?

They are all not only friends but they are brothers in Truth and they would like to shake hands for the peace of the humanity .

I have not included Allah in it; as He is the Creator-God Allah YHWH who created them and evolved them and bestowed them with eternal Word of Revelation from Him.

If you agree with the rephrasing; I share the concept with you whole-heartedly.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

1. Moxyl profile image71

ja, why not rephrase it? My main point is the friendship between different beliefs.

5. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Jesus is divine.  Unlike Buddha, Jesus laid down His life for you and all mankind.
      Unlike Allah, Jesus is God.
      Buddha and "Allah" don't recognize Jesus as Savior.

That's what's wrong with the idea of them being friends.

Why to give life for mankind when he has capacity to do it without sacrificing his own life ? and now you expect him to save again by resurrecting ?

How come god gets killed by mere mortal humans ? boredom ?

Buddha was born before jesus so how could he refer to future quack ?

1. profile image0

Because God Loved mankind so much.

What intellect has to do with love ? If there is super intellectual entity available for universe creation, why it will waste time to create situation like that for man kind to begin with ? that's why i said boredom ? is this some kinda drama ?

1. profile image0

God isn't just an intellectual Being.  He Loves.  He feels emotion.  He feels a Spiritual jealousy for backslidden souls.  He is much more than just some elusive distant entity.

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
                Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol That may be the funniest thing you have sed. lol

Divorced women preachers living in perpetual sin against the Word still get burned as far as I can tell from reading the bible. Oh well..........

1. profile image0

You continue to persist in ignoring the Biblical concept of repentance and forgiveness, don't you Mark?   It would be good if you'd read all the Bible,  and with a mind that isn't so closed, and a heart that for once will open up to the fact that Jesus Loves you so much that He laid down His life for you along with everyone else....

But then....I'm not sure you could ever understand the Bible until you've actually gotten born-again....so maybe you shouldn't read it just yet, after all.....

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
                    Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have read the bible Brenda. There is no excuse for divorce or women preachers. Sorry. sad Did you remarry your ex?

Any entity which created emotions has to be emotionless to keep the status of keeper. Try keeping criminals in check without slangs and anger, you will understand what i mean here.

1. profile image0

Even criminals sometimes are swayed by acts of compassion dealt to them.
                  Christ was tempted, the Bible says, in all things just as mankind is tempted.  So, He understands what it's like.  He did the thing that no man could do---resisted all temptation!  If that isn't power plus Love, nothing is.  And Love is an emotion.

Christ was a human and we are talking about creator of this universe.

Criminals may or may not feel compassion but we're talking about keepers. Hope you are serious enough to understand that any entity which is capable of creating life on one planet will not waste it's time loving creations even in boredom when it can always create life on some another solar system to get the love he/she wants during process.

3. Hokey profile image62

Brenda. Dear Brenda. With all the suffering in the world if there is such an entity than it is a three year old psycopath burning human ants with a magnifying glass. hmm

1. profile image0

What a pessimistic view of the God who Loves you so much He gave His Son to die for you Hokey!

You talk of suffering but never recognize His sacrifice...

Lord have mercy!  Mankind is so ungrateful and rebellious.....

1. Hokey profile image62

I dont believe in salvation through human sacrifice Brenda. That went out with the Aztecs who were I believe wiped out by the christians for practicing it.

2. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Jesus is divine? Says your "holy" bible.

Jesus was a human being. Nothing more. All you're doing is buying into the B.S. Christianity was built on.

Jesus disagreed with religion, as it was taught when he was alive. He turned the supposed "external god" of the OT, to an internal "god" of self responsibility.

So please.

The question- Buddha, Allah and Jesus are friends? Is moot. Buddha has been dead for years and so has Jesus. Allah, is a supposed name of a 'god'.

None of them are a 'god'.

just your method eh cagsil..
          sounds like buddah could have learned from you

2. Hokey profile image62

Now that is a classic Brenda comment!  lol

3. profile image0
        Texasbetaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Buddha predated Jesus by 500 years, and Allah refers to the God of the Koran. Allah would be the equivalent of Yahweh, Jehovah, and Elohim. Jesus technically refers to the son of God, a man, while the aforementioned refer to the deity. There is widespread belief that Jesus got quite a bit of background while working during those 24 years which the Bible does not refer.

1. profile image49

Please elaborate

6. skyfire profile image78
      skyfireposted 13 years ago

For Christianity, all other religions and their gods are false. They can listen to words of  lame mortal-son of god in their religion but can't stand powerful gods in other religion.

Islam is same crap in different bottle. They label non-islamics as kafir and like Christianity they decided punishment for those kafirs.

Budhism, hinduism, jainism and wiccans have no issues whether you accept their faith or not. Besides these religions are much older than christianity and islam.They also allow agnostics, atheists and other religions to have interfaith dialogue.

Abrahamic religions(christianity,islam) are like high-school university groups. If you are not in their group, either something is wrong with you (e.g person is blind if he's no in their faith-typical retard mormon argument) or you're going to rot in hell. So their motive is to give membership (aka conversion) to every non-member. If you deny that then they'll either brainwash you, torture you, do emotional blackmail to convert you.

Do you expect any truce from such religions ?

1. Moxyl profile image71

well indeed one of the main concept of Christianity is to rely on God and let him guide you, while like in Buddhism, you are taught to follow rules and equipped yourself with wisdom but not relying on Buddha.

2. profile image49

We Ahmadi peaceful Muslim also hold inter-faith dialogues. If you are in Canada; you may join such inter-faith dialogues in Waterloo University on 16th instant.

30th World Religions Conference

October 16, 2010 - Waterloo, ON
        The 30th World Religions Conference will be held University of Waterloo on Saturday, October 16, 2010.

Theme: Keeping Faith Alive in Contemporary Society
        Location: Humanities Theatre, J. G. Hagey Hall, University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

The World Religions Conference (WRC) is an multi-faith event which brings together well-known scholars from the world’s major religions to speak on a common topic from the point of view of their respective religious traditions. For thirty years, the WRC has served as an invaluable forum for different religious and ethnic communities to gather in the spirit of tolerance, peace, cooperation, and understanding.

With free admission and lunch, and a great chance to learn and meet others from a multitude of faith and philosophical communities, it is a small step to make this world a more peaceful world to live.

http://www.ahmadiyya.ca/

You hold this for conversion or pretend to be seen peaceful ?

1. profile image49

This is the 30th such inter-faith dialogue in Waterloo Ontario Canada. Our community has been arranging such dialogues in many countries of the world like USA, UK and elsewhere; this started from the time of the Promised Messiah 1835-1908, and it continues for now more than a century.

You may find a place near you if you like; and see the things for yourself. Nobody could restrict one from conversion, if one is convinced heart and soul; conversions or no is a birth right of a human being; nobody will force anyone.

You mean - Forum preaching, conference, replies that gives reference to Allah YAMAHA without evidence, persistent replies like brainwashing TV/Radio ads is not for conversion ?

3. Jewels profile image83
        Jewelsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I liked your post skyfire.  As you stated about Budhism, hinduism, jainism having no issues with other faiths.  I know first hand that these three paths primarily have major teachings in self transformation and focus on meditation practices - ie going within.

Original Christianity, in the line of the Cathars as an example, also practiced this form of 'prayer'.  And there are still many Christians doing the same,  Though I've not found many on the hubpages forums.  There is a major difference between Evangelical and/or Fundamentalist Christians who are very loud, and those truly following the Christian path, which also is one of transformation and meditation.  The word prayer and meditation is very similar in Christian teachings.

One primary difference between modern Christianity and  Buddhism, Hinduism and Jainism is that modern Christians are relying on an external presence (Jesus) to save them just by believing, where the transformation sects  are aware that it is by changing themselves that enlightenment will happen.

4. hanging out profile image60

For Christianity, all other religions and their gods are false. They can listen to words of  mortal-son of god in their religion but can't stand powerful gods in other religion.
        (No other religion has a powerful God. The OT states emphatically over and over, yahweh is God alone and there is no other beside him. If any religion has any power other than to corrupt, it has not been proven)

Islam is same crap in different bottle. They label non-islamics as kafir and like Christianity they decided punishment for those kafirs.
        (again i find myself saying that what the catholics did 600 plus years ago is over dude. I am not responsible, neither am i gonna do that over again. Hello, blameless here of the inquisition, okay. Now if you can name a war that christians started in the last 100yrs i will be surprised. Let me give you a few names of wars, WW1, WW2, vietnam, congo, 1812, gulf, iraqi. So far none. So puhleeeeze stop blaming christians for wars started by governments for governmental reasons, thankyou)

Budhism, hinduism, jainism and wiccans have no issues whether you accept their faith or not. Besides these religions are much older than christianity and islam.They also allow agnostics, atheists and other religions to have interfaith dialogue.
        (This is true, but neither do they offer anything concrete in the afterlife. Christians try to save people not from hell, that is again a catholic doctrine, but from seperation from God for eternity. Its not hell as the catholics say it will be but its gonna seem like both hell and eternity knowing that God was so close to people and people dropped the ball. We in essence try to save people. The other religions don't have this impetus. Yet again we do not bible bash people, we gently mention our truths as bait and hope people bite)

Abrahamic religions(christianity,islam) are like high-school university groups. If you are not in their group. So their motive is to give membership (aka conversion) to every non-member. If you deny that then they'll either brainwash you, torture you, do emotional blackmail to convert you.
        (Sorry last time my church held a brainwashing, torturing, emotional blackmail meeting was...............never. I try not to live by what ifs, if i let what ifs run my life i will experience nothing genuine.)

Do you expect any truce from such religions ?
        (Didn't know you were in a war? As i say, when islam gets to america, america is gonna wish they were christians. Other n that, i see a forum full of christians trying to have a decent conversation which is always rudely interrupted by people who don't know much truth about the gibberish they type.)
        Have a nice day

Just because OT says so doesn't make it true. No god in other religions got killed or crucified by mere mortals.

bush doing war against islam in Afghanistan ? pakistan ? wink

Prove that there is afterlife before making more claims.

Really ? You remember this statement -Yet again we do not bible bash people, we gently mention our truths as bait and hope people bite wink

an answer is an answer. You come on too strong for soft words, so you get 'in your face' dialog... too much for you.. well the OT is gods word if you cannot or will not understand that then we are through talking.

Can't work with people who do not believe the bible.
            The first thing God did when he came to the slaves of egypt and told them he was going to free them, was to systematically crush the 10 most important gods of the egyptians, one by one.

7. profile image0
      Uma07posted 13 years ago

They are all friends and so are we,aren't we?

1. Moxyl profile image71

COOL smile

8. Mighty Mom profile image77
      Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

Buddha, Confucius, Jesus, Allah, Joseph Smith,Ghandi, Martin Luther King, et al -- of COURSE they are all friends!! They all belong to the Dead Prophets Society lol
      Seriously -- I don't think this was intended to be a literal question. And the question reads "are" friends (meaning either currently, in the present, or in the abstract) not "were" friends (since they obviously could not have known each other due to century differences).

9. readytoescape profile image59
      readytoescapeposted 13 years ago

Just a thought, but has it occurred to anyone that possibly Buddha, Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh and the Unnamed Christian God are the same entity and all are just referred to differently, and that man with its propensity for religious separation has perverted and construed this perceived existence.

You go ahead, have fun, argue that one out.

Oh and don't forget those that worship the Great Spoon.

10. libby101a profile image60
      libby101aposted 13 years ago

I don't think this theory is possible considering they all have far different ways. Allah teaches war and hatred while Jesus teaches love and forgiveness! Allah says in the Qu'ran to kill christians and jews... Jesus was a Jew!! You can't be friends with someone if you want them dead!

And... since all of these are considered other "Gods", I don't see it reasonalbe to think they could be friends... because God said to have no other Gods before him!

With all that being said... I believe the only one that is real is Jesus/God... the others I believe to be man-made God's...

1. readytoescape profile image59
        readytoescapeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ah but see, those are the perversions of man’s interpretations of God’s word.

I am waiting for him too start emailing, its more accurate than rewriting stories passed down from writer to another writer in this language than that language over centuries.

Or You tube, that would be much better.

1. libby101a profile image60
          libby101aposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes and that's your belief...some believe God inspired those words and translations. And whatever was taken out was because God is all-powerful and wanted it that way!

That's my right to believe that way, just as it's your right to believe the other way!

1. marty1968 profile image60
            marty1968posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I almost fell in the floor laughing when I seen the title to this thread

1. profile image0

haha yeah sometimes people want to say Christ is just another guy next door, don't they?

1. libby101a profile image60

If that is what they want to believe then that is their right!

My right is to believe Jesus is the son of God! And... I would defend my right to the end! If Jesus was just the "guy next door" then why is he still talked about 2000 years later... and mentioned even in the Qu'ran and other religious books... even if they do twist his existence... he is still mentioned!!!

He is KING OF KINGS SND LORD OF LORDS

2. Woman Of Courage profile image60
              Woman Of Courageposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It tried not to laugh but couldn't help it.

1. profile image0
                kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

me too lol

11. paradigmsearch profile image61
      paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

"Buddha, Allah and Jesus are Friends?"

Not according to Islam.

According to Islam, Allah will kill Jesus and Buddha the first chance he gets. That is their law.

Sorry.

Too bad really; I wish it was different.

1. paradigmsearch profile image61
        paradigmsearchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

On the other hand, Jesus and Buddha are probably best buddies.
        My best guess is that:

They play chess and talk philosophy a lot during the week.

And

Go out scamming for women on the weekends.
        Not a bad life really…

1. Moxyl profile image71

LOL, yeh, both of them got curly hair as well. But i wonder what language they speak together?

2. profile image49

Jesus, Moses, Buddha; the Creator-God Allah YHWH appointed them His messengers; so why should he kill them; they are his obediant servants.

1. paradigmsearch profile image61
          paradigmsearchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Don’t ask me! How would I know? Take it up with Islam.

2. libby101a profile image60

Paarsurrey according to your qu'ran Jews are bad! If Jews are bad by your holy book then how can Jesus be the messenger of Allah(your God) if he is Jew???

Just asking!!!

excellent question libby. will he leave now and start another thread?

2. profile image49

Quran does not mention in general that Jews are bad. Please quote the text of such verse with some verses preceding and som following for the context; then estblish your viewpoint.

3. profile image49

Jesus, Moses, Buddha; the Creator-God Allah YHWH appointed them His messengers; so he need not kill any of them; they are His obediant servants; rather he would be kind with them and shower His mercy on them.

12. Jewels profile image83
      Jewelsposted 13 years ago

The question wasn't a bad one as such.  Buddah and Jesus, even if mythical characters, were documented at different times in history.  They could not be physical friends.  Though they are both symbolically the same in they both achieved enlightenment.

It's very unfortunate the Christians on hubpages show little intelligent understanding of spiritual scriptures.  This is mainly because they don't apply the teachings experientially, which of course is very apparent in how they perceive and interpret the bible.

I like what readytoescape said "Buddha, Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh and the Unnamed Christian God are the same entity and all are just referred to differently, and that man with its propensity for religious separation has perverted and construed this perceived existence."

One of the Christian's are indicating that 'Christ' has emotions.  This statement is ludicrous and indicates God or this divine source as a separate personal being with arms and legs who is in a FALLEN state. (no wonder there was need to create the flying spaghetti monster).  Only a person subject to separation and duality experiences EMOTIONS.  Again this statement shows an ignorance of the massive states of consciousness required for "Jesus", "Buddah" or any human, to become a divine being, or UNFALLEN.  Christians say Jesus became Christ.  Total misunderstanding of what this actually is.

1. Jerami profile image58
        Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this
    13. seanorjohn profile image71
      seanorjohnposted 13 years ago

Yes, I think they are friends.

14. Jerami profile image58
      Jeramiposted 13 years ago

Sorry about the DBL post .....

It really is a shame that everybody is not paying attention !

Too busy having feelings of self grandeur to listen to what anyone else is saying.

If they would listen and put that with what they already know ...  then  ...   they might know something. !!

I don't care who is right !!!!
         Everybody knows time is getting short !!!

1. seanorjohn profile image71
        seanorjohnposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Drat, How long have we got?

1. Jerami profile image58
          Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not enough to spend our time argueing about stupid s--t!  that don't matter anyway!

15. skyfire profile image78
      skyfireposted 13 years ago

Didn't you asked that to YOUR god ? wink

Assuming god's position without any fact or evidence.

How can you confirm this ?

*yawn* when people make claims without evidence it just gets boring.

16. profile image49
      paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Jesus, Moses, Buddha, Muhammad, Krishna, Zoroaster; the Creator-God Allah YHWH appointed them His messengers; they are his obediant servants, they would like that the human beings live in peace and worship the Creator-God Allah YHWH. Worship means inculcating the attributes of Him and attaining nearness of His attributes as much as is possible for us as destined by Him.

17. profile image49

Jesus, Moses, Buddha, Muhammad, Krishna, Zoroaster; they were servants of the Creator-God Allah YHWH and as commanded by Him they served the humanity to make them pro-life; all their teachings were for the benefit of the humans in this life as well as in the afterlife; that makes the real peace.

1. skipper112 profile image60

paar the Lord Jesus Christ NEVER was and never will be a Servent of Allah.
        Jesus never served Allah.
        May the Lord Jesus Christ show you the error of your ways, and show you the way to pure peace. Amen

18. profile image49

[4:172] O People of the Book, exceed not the limits in your religion, and say not of Allah anything but the truth. Verily, the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was only a Messenger of Allah and a fulfilment of His word which He sent down to Mary, and a mercy from Him. So believe in Allah and His Messengers, and say not ‘They are three.’ Desist, it will be better for you. Verily, Allah is the only One God. Far is it from His Holiness that He should have a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. And sufficient is Allah as a Guardian.
      [4:173] Surely, the Messiah will never disdain to be a servant of Allah, nor will the angels near unto God; and whoso disdains to worship Him and feels proud, He will gather them all to Himself.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … ;verse=172

oh paar wrong again, Jesus ( the son of God)  never had anything to do with Allah.!!Again you speak in half truths, God the Father does not deal with lessor Gods like Allah.
        Marry never had anything to do with Allah.
        show mw were that is written in the Bible remenber there is no mention of Allah in the Bible, so how can this be so???
        you are so wrong again paar.
        again you prove you do not know what you talk about.
        nice try paar but still FALSE teachings.
        There is only one true God and it is not Allah.
        try again in one of your many posts, God bless you paar

19. profile image49

Jesus, Moses, Buddha, Muhammad, Krishna, Zoroaster; the Creator-God Allah YHWH appointed them His messengers; they are his obediant servants, they would like that the human beings live in peace and worship the Creator-God Allah YHWH. Worship means inculcating the attributes of Him and attaining nearness of His attributes as much as is possible for us as destined by Him.

1. pisean282311 profile image63
        pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol buddha and servant of god...my friend buddha didnt believe in creator concept...he was more in lines with stephen hawkings...

20. profile image0
      rakubaposted 13 years ago

Logic says that Jesus is the son of Allah. Allah is the same god for jewish, chrisitan and muslims. This is from history of religion and it is fact.

1. Castlepaloma profile image76

Allah had sex with Marry?

1. profile image0
          rakubaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sounds like that and everyone believe in it.

rakuba

‘When the will and the imagination are in conflict, it is the imagination that always wins.’

How did Allah and Marry have a baby jesus together?

2. profile image49

Your logic is faulty.

[112:1] In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
        [112:2] Say, ‘He is Allah, the One;
        [112:3] ‘Allah, the Independent and Besought of all.
        [112:4] ‘He begets not, nor is He begotten;
        [112:5] ‘And there is none like unto Him.’

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … php?ch=112

1. profile image0

Who wrote this?

1. profile image49

The Creator-God Allah YHWH authored these verses

1. profile image0

Who is that?

1. profile image49

The Creator is only ONE; every nation has different names of Him only because of different language; that does not mean He is different or it is a point of dispute. I mention three names just to depict this phenomenon; a long list could be added though

1. profile image0

Who taught you this ...??

1. profile image49

Quran taught me this; and it is very reasonable and peace promoting:

[17:111] Say, ‘Call upon Allah or call upon Rahman; by whichever name you call Him, His are the most beautiful names.’ And utter not thy prayer aloud, nor utter it too low, but seek a way between.
                    [17:112] And say, ‘All praise belongs to Allah Who has taken unto Himself no son, and Who has no partner in His Kingdom, nor has He anyone to help Him on account of weakness.’ And extol His glory with all glorification.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … ;verse=110

1. profile image0

Sounds like you are brainwashed.

2. skipper112 profile image60

paar you are so faulty in your information, it is by listening to you, I fully understand why main stream Islam wants nothing to do with your 'so called Muslim sect)  please ADD your LIST.

21. profile image49

Jesus, Moses, Buddha; the Creator-God Allah YHWH appointed them His messengers; so He always helped them even against all odds; they are His obediant servants.

1. Druid Dude profile image59
        Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Naw, they're buddies. They robbed a bank. Jesus took one bag, Allah took another, and Buddha yet another. To understand the different shares of the loot, one must look at the combined take. The search for true enlightenment takes one to many different drinking wells. To really quench the thirst, one must drink from many wells.

2. Castlepaloma profile image76

Buddha dose not believe in God. By association he is being human, dose make him an obedient servants too?

I'll ask Allah to play golf with me next week. No super natural trick please, unless your playing with the devil.

3. skipper112 profile image60

paar I knew I would find you here spreading your Rubish you just can't help sprouting your uniformed garbage can you? Gee now your Allah sent Budda  too, how many more will you find that ONLY you claim was sent by your Allah, show me the passage in the Quran were Budda is named ??
        Paar get this through your THICK HEAD Jesus NEVER EVER SERVED your God Allah, NEVER  so stop your uniformed BULL. Prove it, if Jesus ( may God fogive me) ever served your God Allah SHOW ME WERE IT IS IN THE BIBLE if you cannot then SHUT UP WITH YOUR UNIFORMED DRIBLE. show the passage in the Bible Paar PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Allah was the new kid on the block.  Either that, or he waited till everyone else had left to avoid the rush.

2. Castlepaloma profile image76

skipper112

Don't have heart attack,
          Besides most of us, or most anyone anywhere, don't believe the guy.

It’s laughable at best.

Allah is everything, where else have I heard that...mmmmm

castle I will not have a heart attack. weather you belive or not worry's me not.
            I am glad you speak for everybody else.
            if you belive in Allah that is your right, however it is also my right to correct attacks on Jesus, also have a good game of golf next week, ok mate
            God bless

I do not belong to any group,

Love everyone anyways.

22. Jim Hunter profile image60
      Jim Hunterposted 13 years ago

"Buddha, Allah and Jesus are Friends?"

I thought this was one of those "walked into a bar" joke.

Jesus, Allah and Buddha were fishing one day from a rowboat. Jesus says: Ileft my tackle box on the dock!
        Buddha says:I'll row over there so you can get it.
        Jesus: That won't be necessary
        He gets out of the boat, walks across the water, picks up the box and walks back.
        Soon, Allah says: I left my bait can on the dock!
        When Buddha makes the same offer as before, Allah replies:Not necessary. Steps out, walks over, walks back.
        Buddha is perplexed. He can't let these two show him up, so making an excuse, he says:I need to take a poop.
        Jesus says: I'll row you over.
        Buddha replies: Not necessary.    And with that, he steps from the boat, and disappears beneath the surface. Allah leans over and says to Jesus
        Think we should show him where the rocks are?

23. aware profile image68
      awareposted 13 years ago

Friends? hell their best friends. gambling buddy's from way back. The three won earth  in a all  in  poker match. from these green guys. before all of us were born

24. sandun81 profile image61
      sandun81posted 13 years ago

Why not ? May be it's the same person. What important is the good things they taught, nothing else.

25. skipper112 profile image60
      skipper112posted 13 years ago

how can Budda Allah and Jesus be friends they came from different periods in history.

1. Paradise7 profile image69
        Paradise7posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh, sure, they're friends, in the hereafter...where human history is a drop in the water of time...

Why not?  I like to think all kindly and humane ones are friends.

1. profile image49

Friends are people who have something in common; they provided useful guidance to the humanity so rather than being enemies they should be considered as friends. Is that wrong?

1. Paradise7 profile image69
            Paradise7posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not at all....not wrong at all...

big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

1. profile image49

Thanks

who are you thanking paar?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)