Misha ( My Hero) Has Only 13 Hubs Left

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 50 discussions (126 posts)
  1. sid_candid profile image57
    sid_candidposted 13 years ago

Misha who had 21 hubs when I last saw just a couple of days back has now only 13 hubs. Is he removing hubs or are they unpublished by moderators? He is my hero and inspiration so I am a bit concerned.

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 13 years agoin reply to this

E-mail him but it could be that he is revising his hubs like many of us are. smile Let us know. I have pulled down 13 so far to review and see where changes need to be placed. smile

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm reviewing quite a few old hubs at the moment, I don't know what Misha is doing, but many of us are reviewing. smile

1. Aficionada profile image79
          Aficionadaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

smile I'm thinking that if a lot of people move their hubs, then when HP recovers there will be more juice for those of us who are still here?  I hope, I hope, I hope.... That is, if our hubs meet all guidelines and are actually very good.  As I said, I hope, I hope, I hope....

1. thisisoli profile image71
            thisisoliposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Most of the money makers are removing.

I am holding on for a little bit longer but judging by the decidedly unfriendly tone being taken I have my articles backed up incase it suddenly becomes time to move on.

I have noticed an exodus of productive writers as well. I also notice that hubpages has moved from 174 up to 200 on Alexa.

I know many don't believe Alexa is relevant, but I do. It has gone very quickly from 190 or so up to the latest 203 today.

Hubpages has been a great platform for writers, and I would never have written as much if it had not been so easy.

I have had to make some small changes, but so far nothing like I have seen here in this forum.

It is Google who are my problem.

I don't enjoy seeing my 3,400 word authoritative hub with the works sitting below half a dozen "Howto" and "yahoo answers" that are not much longer than their Google summary with no information that is correct or useful. sad

You can recover from a Google slap.

I wish I knew how Oly. smile

I was attempting to indicate through a mild subcommentary that the Google update was not the primary reason that many members chose to remove themselves from hubpages. :p

Oh I see. smile Yes it does look like some are having a very hard time with hubpages itself.

2. Richieb799 profile image74
              Richieb799posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't think I will move my articles because they will take ages to regain maturity elsewhere but I may back them up.. I started copying them to disk before, what is the quickest way to back them up?
              They are fairly easy to copy and paste into Word

You can one click backup your entire account with a firefox plugin called scrapbook.  go to your account on hubpages, choose save as from the scrapbook firefox menu, choose one level deep and then when the back up starts pause it, and uncheck the articles you do not need to save.

2. AEvans profile image71
            AEvansposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That is what I am doing and it is work. sad

2. thisisoli profile image71
      thisisoliposted 13 years ago

I think he is placing them elsewhere I am afraid!

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree with Oli and go as far as to say, plenty of people are also doing the same. wink

1. TerryGl profile image56
          TerryGlposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That is very true..

2. lorlie6 profile image72
        lorlie6posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm afraid it's getting a bit ugly around here...

1. profile image0
          BRIAN SLATERposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Too true, I will miss Misha as well but I don't think he'll be the last big earner to leave. The recovery of this site will take at least 2 years if not longer, so the people with most to lose like Misha will be long gone. Good luck to you Misha.

3. kmackey32 profile image64
      kmackey32posted 13 years ago

HE IS ALSO MY HERO...He has done so much for me when I needed it the most. I think of him all the time.....

4. Misha profile image63
      Mishaposted 13 years ago

Awww, thank you Sid and Kristie smile

Unfortunately, I am leaving. I don't think HP ever recovers to anything comparable to what it used to be, at least not under the current management. One need to know at least some SEO to succeed in this game, and they proved themselves totally ignorant in this area. Nothing what they currently do can help the site to rank better. In fact it rather hurts site rankings. At the same time, they aggressively push out of the site people who could have helped them. They ruined the community with witch hunts, too. I don't see any reason to stay here any longer.

Bye guys, see ya around the Net. smile

1. Greek One profile image62
        Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

where ya going?

1. Misha profile image63
          Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am in many places on the net. I think we are connected on FB, right? smile

1. Greek One profile image62
            Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

yes.. I am the 18 year old nubile brunette who sent you my pics, remember?

1. Misha profile image63

Aaaa, that was you! yikes Sorry, I reported it as spam tongue

Misha, not one hubber is going to believe you reported that as spam! lol lol lol

All my best wishes Misha. May you drive a nice car often. smile

1. Misha profile image63

LOL Thanks Ernest. smile You won't believe it, but I did report quite a few of those on many sites big_smile

I do believe it Misha, I was using some of your  past humor as a backdrop to this. smile

2. thisisoli profile image71

15*

2. tritrain profile image71
        tritrainposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Misha, check out my latest Hub.  It may be of interest to you.

Others can too!  big_smile

1. Misha profile image63

Thanks Tritrain, I am not a writer. Well, I certainly do write time to time, but I have enough of my own sites to put my writings on. More sites than writings LOL.

5. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Bye Misha. You take care. tongue smile lol

6. Pearldiver profile image67
      Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

How Sad... sad

You take care Misha smile

7. katiem2 profile image61
      katiem2posted 13 years ago

BYE BYE MISHA  sad

I Owe you so much, you've taught me so much I hope to both make you proud one day and do something for you in the professional world of Internet!

1. Misha profile image63

Oh come on Katie, you make me blashing. Thank you smile

8. Misha profile image63
      Mishaposted 13 years ago

You too take care, Ray and PearlDiver smile

9. Beelzedad profile image59
      Beelzedadposted 13 years ago

Paka Misha. Take care. smile

1. Misha profile image63

You too, Beelzedad smile

10. Peter Hoggan profile image69
      Peter Hogganposted 13 years ago

Good Luck Misha. I will drop you a line soon.

1. Misha profile image63

Thanks Peter, good luck to you, too. smile And don't wait too long smile

11. Dolores Monet profile image95
      Dolores Monetposted 13 years ago

Misha - you have been so helpful to so many of us here. I am sorry to see you go and will miss reading your hubs as well as your forum posts.

1. Misha profile image63

Thank you Dolores, and good luck!

12. seanorjohn profile image71
      seanorjohnposted 13 years ago

Best of luck Misha. You did amazing with so few hubs. You will conquer new territory, I am sure.

1. Misha profile image63

Thank you Sean smile

13. profile image0
      SilverGenesposted 13 years ago

I'm sorry to see you go, Misha. Your hubs taught me a lot!

1. Misha profile image63

Thank you Silver, I am glad I could be of some help smile

14. Daniel Carter profile image62
      Daniel Carterposted 13 years ago

I unpublished most of my hubs and hitting the reset button. One hub was getting over 400 hits a day and has dropped to barely over 100. Other hubs that used to perform well  have dropped out of site. So I'm thinking carefully through the next option. I'm completely undecided as to what I will leave, or what I will publish here in the future. But it's time to regroup and devise a new plan.

I have found a remarkably unprofessional, self protective, chaotic tone in moderator and admin responses. Fear and blame do not become a professional atmosphere. I don't care how much pressure one is under, becoming reactionary is a business killer. Period.

Hence, having bit my lip long enough, this is the one comment I care at all to make.

15. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 13 years ago

I hate when prominent hubbers like Misha (obviously it's his first time) make an announcement that they are leaving. Leave your hubs if you must go! Hubpages is hurting at the moment, but who knows what will happen in the future?

Well....leave what hubs they allow you to leave that is...

None of like change, and there is lot of change going on just now.

I suppose there is nothing wrong with moving content to a place that is doing better at the moment.

On the other hand, as writers we could write new content for a new place, and leave content here that is being allowed to stay.

I'll miss you Misha.

You've not only been supportive and helpful, and a voice of reason in a storm, but motivating to those of us who didn't think it possible to make money here.

1. Misha profile image63

You know where to find me, Izzy smile It is not writers who is leaving, it is hubpages management who pushes them to leave. smile

16. seanorjohn profile image71
      seanorjohnposted 13 years ago

Earnest, you should report it to Jason on the something like "rubbish articles beating my hub on google".

I know, and did consider it. I need to allot some time to that, but hate even going near the Google search at this time, it makes my blood boil!

17. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 13 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/4980797_f248.jpg

Nothing is forever.
      Do svidania, Misha! Success in everything and good health.
      i am sure you know what you are doing, but we'll miss you anyway.

1. Misha profile image63

Спасибо Алла. Вас тем же концом по тому же месту smile

18. Peter Owen profile image61
      Peter Owenposted 13 years ago

I wish you would reconsider Misha. You were the one who convinced me to join here, though you were not aware of it.

1. Misha profile image63

I am sorry Peter that I lured you here, albeit unintentionally. At least you have an opportunity to watch the empire crash smile

19. Aficionada profile image79
      Aficionadaposted 13 years ago

Misha, I'm also very sad that you're leaving and hope that you'll reconsider the move, or create (a) new account(s) and/or leave some of your articles on HP. 

I also want to say that early in this thread I posted a comment that was intended as silliness and tongue-in-cheek, but as I read back through it just now it sounded really totally rude!  I apologize for that and I hope that you, especially, did not take offense - or, if you did, that you will accept my apology.

I also wish you the very best in your endeavors and hope you will find success in your positive contributions to the cyber-world.

1. Misha profile image63

Oh, come on Aficionada, there was no offense intended, and no offense taken. All is good - and best of luck to you, too smile

1. Aficionada profile image79
          Aficionadaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks - no harm, no foul!  smile

20. Richieb799 profile image74
      Richieb799posted 13 years ago

Wicked, I'll use that!

21. profile image0
      Tilecleaninghubposted 13 years ago

Personally I don't see any reason to just delete hubs and take them elsewhere.  They are worth something on hubpages and by moving them you have no idea what google is going to do with hubs on a new site.  Maybe they will be flagged as dupe content.  Who knows.  Also lose all the aged properties of the hubs.  20 years from now a bunch of hubs may be worth something.  Better IMO to totally rewrite your hubs elsewhere with a totally new spin and make them better.  Then put a link in your hubs to the new location and go from there.

It's kind of a gambling situation right now, I could get the content moved elsewhere for more profit, but I could hangon and try to ride it out for more success. Unfortunately I could also leave them here and just keep on losing money. 

I am going to hold on for a little bit longer, but many of the changes Hubpages are making are just going to make the situation worse.

22. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 13 years ago

I'm going to miss you. sad

1. Misha profile image63

Didn't we just get connected on FB and you did not answer how to call you there? wink

1. profile image0
          klarawieckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I haven't checked FB in ages! But my number is (305) 867-5309. Just tell Jenny to put me on!

23. wavegirl22 profile image50
      wavegirl22posted 13 years ago

Oh me oh my  . I miss Misha every driving moment

1. Misha profile image63

LOL Shari, I miss you, too smile

24. thisisoli profile image71
      thisisoliposted 13 years ago

I would advise against posting your phone numebr on the forums tongue

25. KCC Big Country profile image85
      KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

It's not her real number.  Remember the song?  867-5309?  With that area code it's what's known as a "loser hotline".  It is the number women give to men when they don't want to reject them and instead let them think they're giving them their number.

Edit:  Here is the link about the song: 
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/867-5309/Jenny

1. Misha profile image63

Aha! I knew there should be a catch somewhere here. Thanks KCC big_smile

2. tritrain profile image71
        tritrainposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oooh, now I finally understand why all the ladies had the same phone number...!

26. recommend1 profile image59
      recommend1posted 13 years ago

Bye Misha - I will miss your side of the argument on many things SEO.

1. Misha profile image63

Thanks Panda big_smile

27. mistyhorizon2003 profile image87
      mistyhorizon2003posted 13 years ago

Misha, where are you going. This place won't be the same without you here sad

1. Misha profile image63

Come on Cindy, it's not the end of life. We are connected on FB, aren't we? xo

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image87
          mistyhorizon2003posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I know we are, but I rarely use Facebook. I would hate to lose contact as you were my first ever fan (now follower). I assume you are moving your hubs, so where are you going to? I can keep track of you there hopefully smile

1. Misha profile image63

Speaking about facebook, check you email, Cindy smile

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image87
              mistyhorizon2003posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ahh, brilliant, thanks for that wink

1. Misha profile image63

Glad you liked it smile

28. Rebecca E. profile image78
      Rebecca E.posted 13 years ago

well Misha, this might mean I'll have to find you on Facebook, all the best!

1. Misha profile image63

Thanks Rebecca, all the best to you, too smile

In case we are not connected yet, I am here http://www.facebook.com/mikhail.alexandrov

29. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 13 years ago

Sad.sad I come back and you leave. sad I will see you on the other sites too! smile

1. Misha profile image63

You can't enter the same stream twice Julianna, we both know it. You know where to find me, and we'll stay in touch. smile

30. CMHypno profile image83
      CMHypnoposted 13 years ago

Its sad to see you go Misha, but I'm sure that you you will continue to be successful wherever you choose to focus your energy.

This is HP, but not as we know it! Change can suck sometimes! sad

1. Misha profile image63

Thank you CMHypno! Yeah, site changed quite a bit, and it is sad...

31. travelespresso profile image69
      travelespressoposted 13 years ago

I revisit the forums (after being absent for a few weeks)this is the sad news! 

MISHA - Nooooo. 

You have been such an inspiration and I too will miss you.  Good luck in whatever you are doing - I'm sure you have a good plan!

1. Misha profile image63

Thank you Travelespresso! Are we connected on FB? smile

1. travelespresso profile image69
          travelespressoposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hey Misha - you still around here???

No, we're not connected on FB, and I'm living in Vietnam at the moment where it's banned.

Good luck with your new endeavors.

32. Eric Graudins profile image60
      Eric Graudinsposted 13 years ago

Cheers Misha.
      We had some great times here.
      Was a lot of fun.
      Till we meet again in another place.

Hubpages will be far better off without ratbags like us :-)

1. Misha profile image63

LOL Eric, may be management finally can sleep now big_smile

33. profile image0
      Linda Myshrallposted 13 years ago

Misha,

I've really appreciated all of your help.  You were one of the first to welcome me and encourage me, and most of what I've learned is from you (and Sunforged).

Good luck---although you're so smart you won't need it wink

Linda

1. Misha profile image63

Thank you Linda - and good luck to you, too smile

34. Silver Rose profile image66
      Silver Roseposted 13 years ago

Don't blame you for moving on!

I hope hubpages realise what they are losing. Everytime a hubber who builds links into the site departs, the site weakens some more.

Anyway, good luck. It's an end of an era, isn't it?

1. Misha profile image63
        Mishaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Silver Rose smile And yes, it is an end of an era, I agree smile

35. profile image0
      lynnechandlerposted 13 years ago

Glad we're friends on FB that way we won't lose touch.

1. Misha profile image63

We'll stay in touch, Lynn smile

36. Money Glitch profile image64
      Money Glitchposted 13 years ago

Wow, you were one of the first individuals that I fanned and begin learning so much from when I first came here.  Like so many others have said you will be truly missed.  I'm also going to find you on FB. Take care and much success to you, Misha. smile

1. Misha profile image63

Thank you Money Glitch smile

37. sabrebIade profile image80
      sabrebIadeposted 13 years ago

Misha, I will miss you.
      Like a lot of others here, you have been a great help to me and I hope you know that.
      Good luck in whatever you do!
      And THANK YOU!

1. Misha profile image63

Thank you Sabreblade smile

38. Zsuzsy Bee profile image86
      Zsuzsy Beeposted 12 years ago

Really sad to see you go Misha. Wishing you smooth roads, strong tail winds and no speed limits always.
      take care
      Zsuzsy

1. Misha profile image63

Thanks Suz, you take care too smile

39. Mrvoodoo profile image57
      Mrvoodooposted 12 years ago

Sorry to hear you're off Misha.  You've been one of the sane ones (and there hasn't been many wink ).  Best wishes for your continued success.  smile

1. Misha profile image63

It's no longer a place for sane people, unfortunately. Good luck to you, too, MrVoodoo smile

1. profile image0
          klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I should be ok then!

1. Misha profile image63

I am afraid not Klara, but good luck anyway smile

40. rebekahELLE profile image85
      rebekahELLEposted 12 years ago

lots of love and good wishes to our Russian friend.
      we'll miss you! Thanks for the helpful hubs. smile

[sorry to see you go..]

1. Misha profile image63

Lotsa love right back at ya, Rebekah smile

41. TamCor profile image80
      TamCorposted 12 years ago

Adding my good-byes, too, Misha--if I had the knowledge that you do, I'd probably be headed out, too, but for the moment, this is what I have, lol.

Good luck in all you do!  I hope to see you on FB once in awhile! smile

1. Misha profile image63

Sure Tamcor, we are FB friends, too. smile And this place is not good for starters any more, you will be better off moving on elsewhere. smile

42. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image80
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years ago

Well, I've not gotten to know Misha so well - but were it not for the Misha interview on Hubpages front page six or more months ago I'd not have come to take this game so seriously.

Not having Misha in the forums here will be a real loss.

While I freely admit to not having a quarter of the internet marketing or general internet knowledge of someone like Misha, I still hope that he's being premature.  I do see lots of junk on this site, and I'm positive that I've published junk hubs too - but I'm forever seeing things that I've done that aren't junk, but still have dozens of improvements that can be made to make them better.

Obviously, I'm banking on a Hubpages recovery and rebound.

1. Misha profile image63

Thank you Todd. I am not holding my breath about HP recovery with current idiotic management policies and blatant lies. Good luck though smile

43. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 12 years ago

Misha I missed saying bye ,but yer right ,its the net,goodbyes are more like ,see ya round lol.

Anyway on the off chance you do a drive by, To Your Best Life smile

Thanks for the debates,diagreements,giggles and fun times smile

1. Misha profile image63

Thanks Kiwi, you are fun to talk to, and best of luck to you smile

44. emievil profile image68
      emievilposted 12 years ago

Not going to say bye because I know we're friends in FB. So I'll just say good luck and see you around Misha!

1. Misha profile image63

Good luck Emie, see ya on FB smile

45. recommend1 profile image59
      recommend1posted 12 years ago

Ta ta Misha - what is your FB handle ?  I am getting proxy to enable me to get back on there soon (from China) and will look you up.

1. Misha profile image63
    46. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 12 years ago

Is that Misha still here??

1. Misha profile image63

IDK Izzy. Do you mean Misha Barton? wink

1. IzzyM profile image86
          IzzyMposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Quien es Misha Barton? Hey kiddo, I can't see Hubpages being the same place without you. Please stay!

1. Misha profile image63

Sorry Izzy, I don't like to overstay my welcome. This is a farewell thread smile

1. IzzyM profile image86
              IzzyMposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I understand. No really I do, you are treated like mierda here on Hp while being one of their biggest earners.

Love you babe, no matter where you go. Glad to have met you smile

47. ripplemaker profile image77
      ripplemakerposted 12 years ago

Misha! I am glad there is FB to connect to..as always it's been a joy knowing you!

1. Misha profile image63

It's mutual, Michelle smile

48. bgpappa profile image80
      bgpappaposted 12 years ago

You know its funny, I have been away for a while and I come back to low views, low google money, seeing snotty remarks from the moderators and all the best hubbers like this leaving the site.  This really makes me think.

Best of luck to you Misha. I always enjoy your work, your comments and your attitude.  Learned a lot from you although you never knew you were sharing.  But when I started here I had no idea what SEO was.

49. N. Ramius profile image72
      N. Ramiusposted 12 years ago

Bye Misha. I hardly knew you.

How long will you be checking your goodbye thread?

50. Pandoras Box profile image60
      Pandoras Boxposted 12 years ago

We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun, but the wine and the song, like the seasons have all gone.

At least we'll always have Facebook. Good luck to you Misha, see ya around.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)