Would a world government stabilize resources and defuse tensions?

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (67 posts)
  1. LewSethics profile image60
    LewSethicsposted 12 years ago

Would a world government put an end to national friction?  A world government could help stabilize resources, so that religious concerns would no longer control the economies of non believers.

1. Don Crowson profile image61
      Don Crowsonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

How do you conclude that religious concerns control the economies of nonbelievers?  I doubt that religious concerns control any economies other than those of IndIa and the Middle East.  Chan you document your assertion?

LewSethicsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Ever hear of OPEC?  They control oil prices, and oil prices determine other prices, if not primarily from petroleum products, then secondly in transportation costs.

1. Don Crowson profile image61
          Don Crowsonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

True, but religion has nothing to do with OPEC.  What do you think religion has to do with OPEC?

2. Ramsa1 profile image62
      Ramsa1posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I don't think that we will ever have a world govt. as there are some insurmountable consideration to be faced. How will the "leader" be chosen? Where will the "head office" be located? Who will be the head of the "world military"? America will want to hold all the top positions and will want the head office located in the US, just as it did when the UN was established. And how is that going?

Many have tried to establish themselves as the ruler of the world - Napoleon, Alexander, Genghis Khan...and in modern times, the USSR, the USA, the British (on whose empire the sun never set, as they loved to brag)...to name a few. They failed.

And how united is the European Union? Countries which should be included are not, while those countries which had no business being included were. The pope, for example, spoke against the inclusion of Turkey. Look at the infighting! The Germans want to control it now, and the French will do their level best to prevent that from ever happening.

Even if by some miracle a world govt. is established, the infighting will destroy it in a very short period of time.

3. uncorrectedvision profile image61
      uncorrectedvisionposted 12 years agoin reply to this

To where could refugees flee when the global government made its inevitable turn to tyranny?  A global state would mean the end of freedom, efficiency, prosperity, learning, culture, art, etc....  From where do these things derive but from competition, national pride, parochialism, cultural uniqueness - from those very divisions you deride. 

If there one world government, what language would its citizens/subjects speak - we know the fate of polyglots from history. 

What economic system would that government insist on once the negative examples of the Soviet Union and Greece are no longer relevant because there is no other possible example left?

A one world state would mean tyranny, poverty - it may mean an end to strife but at what cost.  What strife was there inside Nazi Germany?  Soviet Russia?  Cuba? 

What would be the faith of a one world state?  Modern Muslim fundamentalists yearn for a global Caliphate in which all strife would end because all would live in the peace of Sharia by the will of Allah.

A one world state is part of the fantasy of the liberal.  A vast and powerful state capable of making all conform to the liberal's plan for Earthly Utopia.

4. SparklingJewel profile image66
      SparklingJewelposted 12 years agoin reply to this

...only "tools" believe a one world government could work...and before you have a fit thinking I am calling you a tool, think on this...there are very few, if any people on the planet that are not a tool to some degree, that is the reason we are here, to get back our freedom from such sources of control over our lives...the only way one can find that freedom is through a spiritual awakening, not necessarily a religious one. Seek and ye shall find, but one world outer government is not the answer..."inner-self-government" is the answer and learning to recognize the establishment and the elitists ploys that keep you bound

Yawn, yes very refreshing.  Just because I ask a question in the forum doesn't mean I am a slave to the concept.  Some people are just too ready to lay down the facts, as if there were actually facts.  Your opinion is just an opinion, just like mine.

5. profile image0
      Sooner28posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Albert Einstein believed it would.  However, I have very little faith in human beings, so I have my doubts about whether nations (especially like the U.S.) could set their pride down and accept election results if they did not end up in charge of the world government.

2. yellowstone8750 profile image61
    yellowstone8750posted 12 years ago

It sure would make war harder! Religion would have to be a non-factor

3. profile image56
    SanXuaryposted 12 years ago

This is what the Bible claims will happen and we get Armageddon. Currently, we have the European Union and the creation of the so called 13 horns. Ten eventually join after three of them leave. I know two of the three and it is Germany and the other is Great Britain. The World soon forces a Peace agreement in the Middle East and imposes this on Israel. I am not attempting to be a Bible thumper but amazed by the attitude of an unknowing World that desires a plan that insures its destruction. Globalization has been the single most destructive force of the American economy. Millions of Jobs lost and a stage where we find ourselves at the mercy of a Global economy. We have countless trillions of dollars invested and lost in markets that no longer support America but the wealthiest people who have invested outside of America.

4. momster profile image59
    momsterposted 12 years ago

My opinion is No. Looking at how some people go over the top when in control could you imagine who would be running this government? Look at how our country is being ran right now. Money thrown out to other countries, our governement using the countries money for personal gain (and many others), and not changing our economy to better itself but fail. Religious or not. No.. NO.. NO.

@ momster  Thanks for your input, I totally understand your point, but things can't possibly be any worse than they are now.
      @ SanXuary-   The fact that the bible cries wolf doesn't mean jack.  I do see your point otherwise though.  I'm not advocating anything, but it seems to me that resources could be better managed, although I am familiar with the horror stories we see sometimes about US corporations dumping product ) I am thinking citrus fruit a few years ago).
      All I know is that there has to be a better way.

1. uncorrectedvision profile image61

Perhaps a little research into the Holocaust, the Great Depression and WWII will help clear up the whole "things can't possibly be any worse." notion.

The "better way" is always the cry of the tyrant.  The "better way" invariably requires the subjugation of the individual to the state - "at least until the crisis passes."  This has been the excuse for slaughter millions in the Soviet Union, Communist China and Nazi Germany.  All of which had global political ambitions.

1. yellowstone8750 profile image61
          yellowstone8750posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Don't leave out Hiroshima and Nagasaki in your list of horrors!

5. Druid Dude profile image61
    Druid Dudeposted 12 years ago

When you get down to the core, things are already controlled by a very small group of people. A cohesive one world government is coming, but the nature of it may still be unseen. A total police state is likely...but WE AREN'T GOING TO LIKE IT.

6. momster profile image59

No we wont like it. Look at what has already been done in our country...FEMA camps (concentration camps just like in Germany)... working towards computer chips ( gps chip, and a chip to keep control over people if they dont abide than the chip can be shut off)and our own military ( and police) are going to be turned against their own people in this country. Does not sound like something I want to look forward to. I would hate to see alot of people like the idea at first of this World Gov. but later realize it wasnt that great.

I am insulted by your comparison of FEMA camps to German concentration camps.   My family has personal knowledge of those camps, and you are way out of line.

1. momster profile image59
        momsterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I am not trying to offend anyone I am sorry if your offended. It was not my intention. The FEMA camps are a comparison to the concentration camps like Germany. Cage people up and torture them. It is all ugly. I am sorry I offended you.

1. recommend1 profile image60
          recommend1posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I am not so sure you need to apologise, if @LewSethics has 'personal knowledge' of 'these camps' then it should be put up as why you should apologise.  Why does the USA need prison camps all over the USA to be ready at 72 hours notice, at the same time as the internet is threatened with draconian censorship, Free speech is denied your current OWS protestors by censorship of the media, and your troops are being re-positioned around the world ????????

Maybe your unaccountable administration and military are getting ready for their planned meltdown of the middle east ??  You would need to put all those Muslims and all the resulting angry protesters somewhere I guess ???    And with the record of the US at Guantanemo, and at camps within Iraq, I think your comparison may be very apt and accurate - unless LewSethics can shed some light ???

Killing tens of thousands of prisoners a day, everyday for years, that is what the germans did.  Working millions of prisoners to death.  Pulling their gold teeth for the gold.  Medical experiments.  Using their skin for lampshades, using their hair for rope.  Lining up entire villages and shooting them.
            What does the US do that compares in any way to this?

That was not the issue, we know what the Germans (especially) did. 

the question was - "What are these American detention camps for"  -  you claimed some personal insight into the intention for these camps that are being set up all over America. 

Given the US recent behaviour patterns of running concentration camps at Guantanemo, where prisoners kept without trial and are routinely tortured, allowing your allies in Iraq to do anything they like in a similar manner, the suppression of news about the currently occurring protests all around the world, and the current attempt to censor the internet.

So I will ask again - if you know what they are for then enlighten us.

My father was in Mathausen for 20 months.  He had the tattooed number on his arm, he told me how people were killed for not working hard enough.  That is all I know about concentration camps.  If you think the US is doing anything like that then you need to come up with some evidence, not me.  I don't give a damn what happens to those terrorists in Guantanamo.

I have every sympathy with your father and believe that such things are the very depths that so- called civilisation have reached to date - however.

You are missing the point entirely.  It is not giving a damn about who is in a concentration camp that is the greatest sin of those outside, it was in respect of the camps of the Nazis and it is today at Guantanemo.  It is also how the US is getting away with maintaining this and its other 'facilities' and how they are now appearing within your own country.

2. AngelTrader profile image60
                  AngelTraderposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Not wishing to sound pedantic but Mathausen was an 'extermination' camp not a concentration camp. The Nazis set up concentration camps or rather prison camps in 1933 to hold people they considered undesirables while the first extermination camps were built in 1942 with the sole purpose of mass murder on an industrial scale. There was a difference between the two.

From my understanding FEMA camps are very much like concentration camps. A means of controlling large numbers the state sees as undesirable.

2. Reality Bytes profile image74
              Reality Bytesposted 12 years agoin reply to this
  7. recommend1 profile image60
    recommend1posted 12 years ago

I think it is a jolly good idea.

As China becomes the world's big boy in the next few years, and with ASEAN around it (which is already the world's biggest free trade group of countries, bigger than the EU) - a world government would be mainly Chinese and Asian.  We might have a little trouble adjusting to this but I am sure it would work out ok.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 12 years agoin reply to this

ya ya ya....hey....where've you been?...missed you panda....

Hiya SOH,  been pada-ing to my soon to be in-laws up in the Fujian mountains where the internet is not so good.  How you doing these days ?

i'm okay...so when is the big day...big guy?

The banns are up in the local Brit embassy, so any time we finish getting the 10,000 pieces of official paper together !@!

...it better be soon...sheesh!...i've been here for 20 some months...you've been talking about it since then....just marry her wuldya!...go to Britain or come to Canada and do it....heck...i'll marry ya...i'll fly in!

China being called 'red' has nothing to do with politics - it refers to the tape that everything is wrapped in !

..i'm on the next flight...call me 'sista SOH'...i can marry folks...no red tape with me....just make sure there is lots of booze and a little herb to keep me in check...k?...it'll be a nice ceremony...i'm bringin' my buddy bob...he'll do the decore.....and create the mood!...it's up to you 2 for the rest....remember.....at the end of whatever the hell i manage to say.....say 'I do" and mean it!....pick me up in 18 hours, k?...i'll be wearing motorcycle boots with a red bandana tied around my neck..............................don't bring the vespa either!

2. uncorrectedvision profile image61

When the false Chinese economy, its internal corruption, massive inefficiencies, bogus currency, imperial aspirations and cleptocratic business practices all finally take their toll the sound of it collapse will reverberate through the next couple of decades. 

China is a house of cards.  The Chinese government has been building empty cities, unused air ports, useless amusement parks, apartment and business blocks that are nothing more than empty shells - all to keep its population occupied.  These Potemkin villages will not stave off the collapse of a market economy built on no understanding of law or economics.

The only salvation will be a strong US economy and China's best ally - Barrack Obama - is doing his best to cripple that, permanently.

Wow !!   apart from the building and expanding you have just exactly described the US big_smile

When you try to talk about economics that you don't understand the only thing you illuminate is your psychosis.

The Chinese plan way ahead in ways we can only dream about with our knee jerk flip-flopping excuse for economics.  The first national wave of construction was heavily criticised 'outside' China as being low quality, creating a 'bubble' of a western style etc, but when the Chinese plan for a 25 year life - that is what it is, and it is all being replaced with new buildings according to the continuation of that plan.  As the western economies collapse in a mess of systemic political and financial corruption, China has put itself at the centre of the emerging countries enabling it to isolate itself from the collapse in many respects.  When the western economies become irrelevant we may just get with the programme and start to sort out our own corrupt unworkeable systems. 

The real issue that matters is how the Chinese control their rapidly expanding and hugely rich class without it taking total control of the government - as is the case in pretty much all the western countries.

The Chinese control their wealthy class as all tyrannical states do - with the potential for imprisonment.  The CEO of a Chinese firm can be removed by the government at any time an jailed.  It is not a civil society rooted in the rule of law it is a authoritarian state rooted in the power of the central committee of the communist party.  Collapse may not be imminent but it will occur with in your treasured 25 years.

I don't treasure or have any emotional attachment to China, but I do live here and see what is going on, I translate-edit documents from government, banking, trading, Phd thesis etc.  This gives me an interesting window into what is going on around the place.

I object to / worry about, the total bu!!@hit that covers the true story.  My work is generally between countries, intercultural I guess.   It appears that very few people know anything about what is going on here - and mostly, you all do not know what is going on in your own yard as it is suppressed by your media to the exact same degree that China represses it in theirs.

China will not collapse, it is already the centre of the worlds biggest free trade area (ASEAN), with over a third of the world population to 'develop' and so continuing the overall development process without the need for colonialism.  A (too simple) analogy is that when you guys can't afford to buy as many fridges, the production line rolls on and those items appear within ASEAN at prices they can afford to take up the slack - in time this will be THE market and you guys will get the excess that you may be able to afford.

It would be easy to describe the west as barbarians with our aggressive colonialisation and now arms-length colonialisation - but that is what drives western economies.  When the resources are controlled by a power too big to massacre, that avenue of economic growth is stopped.  In its favour, China has never shown itself as a colonising power, only I think because it has been able to use its own internal size for economic drivers instead.

You are unimaginably wrong in your portrayal of the power of the Chinese government, and you misrepresent what is one really good aspect of Chinese government that should be welcomed in the west.  For instance, the three or four people who contaminated the milk here a couple of years ago with melamine (in order to increase the apparent quality for the test and consequently the value)  were found guilty, admitted what they did and how they did it and were executed.  This is real corporate responsibility. 
            The Dean of my ex-University was embezzling the school in quite a big way and he had everything (including his doctorate) taken off him and made to make a humiliating public apology, (actually in public) then jailed for an appropriate few years along with the others who were involved.

You may choose to call that authoritarian, I call it responsible, orderly and effective. 

The serious  issues that are of actual and real concern are not even mentioned outside China, just the hot air of some whipped-up empty news stories and whingeing about the distant past, or pure an simple lies and misrepresentations.   Your economic view, that appears to be the common view of many people,  is just wishful thinking.

Just on the same note - this from the Chinese newspaper and reported through Yahoo -

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/china-detains- … 04972.html

"Authorities have taken into custody seven executives from companies deemed responsible for polluting the river . . . The government has decided to go after other polluters, inspecting more than a dozen factories on the river and stopping production at seven plants, the China Daily newspaper said."

How many SEO's or senior managers in the US or UK of polluting companies are in jail, or even with a slightly red wrist from dangerous pollution in those countries or the third world countries they pollute without restraint ??   I guess you could say this is authoritarian government, well GOOD !

8. recommend1 profile image60
    recommend1posted 12 years ago

However - my 'tongue in cheek' original point is that when people talk about a one world government they are deluded if they think that it would be centred around the US.

9. momster profile image59

I have watched may different things about these FEMA camps. I will post this link from Infowars about one of the videos I watched.

http://www.infowars.com/fema-camp-rendi … iscovered/

There is many more videos out there. My interpetation of these videos will not always be the same as others.

10. momster profile image59

That is really sad that people are being killed by the ones who should be protecting them.  Thank you for sharing that link.

11. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

"Killing tens of thousands of prisoners a day, everyday for years, that is what the germans did."

It wasn't "the germans", it was the Nazi's.
    And plenty of those prison guards were Zionists.

and plenty of monetary support to those Nazi's came from Americans...Prescott Bush for one.

It's about time people stopped blaming the whole German race for that atrocity.

"the whole German race"  who says Nazi propaganda didn't work.  There is no German race.

12. Druid Dude profile image61

The reason, I think, that the comparisons are being made is this: Those who are in power in the U.S. are scared to death of another terrorist attack. Not from fundies overseas giving it up for Allah, but the Homegrown terrorists which we all grew up with. There is something big brewing, and it goes beyond what Hitler ever conceived. Civil unrest is on the horizon once again. The teabaggers are tiddly winks. Things are getting messier with the wall streeters, the peasant rabble, if you wish. The changes to our liberties, acheived under the guise of "national security" and the U.S. really doesn't exist anymore. We are a danger to ourselves, and therefore, the world. The Euros and other trade nations want to control the U.S. economy and institute a single currency. These things have already been publicly documented. It is coming...but it won't be pretty, because no one is going out quietly.

13. kateperez profile image58
    kateperezposted 12 years ago

I do not believe it would.  A world government would create upset in the countries that have never lived within the "rules" of the ordained leaders of the world government.

I know I like saying what I want to say, and I betcha that a world government would find ways to squelch that.  I like knowing that I can go to the local sporting goods store and buy a pistol to protect myself.. in a world government, would that occur?  Unlikely. 

I think that there would be a thousand times more unrest and the tension would explode the minds of millions of people who LIKED what they lived in before the world stuck their big fat noses in our business.

It would be the opposite of stable, and the opposite of defused.... It would exacerbate all those things that are already occurring.

Just my humble opinion based on Tea Party and OWS protesters, and all THEY want is less government (hey, there's that word again) and a bigger piece of the pie...    no world government would allow THAT!

Thank you for your well thought out and sane opinion.  I only posed the question because I was interested in people's opinions about it.  Some people in the forum seem to take personal offense because certain questions are asked.

14. gamergirl profile image83
    gamergirlposted 12 years ago

Has nobody learned from the massive train wreck of mistakes that national level government systems have made since their creation?  A government system given power over more and more people, land and resources would exponentially increase the problems, the misdeeds, the inexcuseable policies and revokation of personal liberties.

Less government, "governing" fewer people and fewer resources is the key.

Right, the world should be run by smaller warlords.

1. gamergirl profile image83
        gamergirlposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Uh, right.  Here I thought we were having a discussion about proper governance of the people.  Carry on with your thread, then.

I understand your distaste of big government, but I really think things were much worse before.

15. Evan G Rogers profile image60
    Evan G Rogersposted 12 years ago

No, of course not.

16. Pcunix profile image89
    Pcunixposted 12 years ago

No, world government is as silly an idea as joining the 50 States together.

1. Evan G Rogers profile image60
      Evan G Rogersposted 12 years agoin reply to this

We agree! -- however, you surely are posting in jest.

1. Pcunix profile image89
        Pcunixposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I am.

People are not ready for world government now.  Eventually, we will be and it will make sense.

That could easily be many centuries away..

Thank god I'll be long dead.

I'll be fighting tooth and nail against it, though.

Of course you would. You would have fought against the Continental Union, too.

I would have been hand in hand with Patrick Henry defying the tyranny professed by your vile overlord Alexander Hamilton.

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!"

Your Libertarian philosophy would have insisted that the States remain separate.  We almost had too many of that ilk back then - it was only through foolish compromises that we managed it at all.

2. uncorrectedvision profile image61

You mean when Jesus comes back the world will finally be ready for a one world government?

17. Druid Dude profile image61

Not sure I'm reading right today.  Pcunix, did you just say that the the existence of the U.S. is a ridiculous idea...Here we are, and have been so for some two hundred years. Those who have power, want more, will do anything to get it, keep it, and pass it on to the "Chosen Few" The only event we have not yet witnessed is THE world conqueror...He's been waiting for his chance, back there in the shadows , behind the curtain you have obviously overlooked. Those who fail to learn from history...

No, you certainly are not reading me correctly.

Don't bother to lecture me on history.  I've seen far too much ignorance of it from the conservative side.

Mayhap you would see less ignorance if you prevented yourself from proof-reading your articles!

(I jest, I jest)

18. Druid Dude profile image61

And just what makes you think I'm conservative? My Bush lovin' son-in-law would tell you I'm definitely not. None are so blind as those who refuse to see. At one time, I thought you might be evidence of intelligent life. Sad...truly sad. smile

I don't think you are conservative.  Did I say that?  I guess perhaps you might have inferred that - I simply need no history lectures, thanks anyway.

1. Druid Dude profile image61
        Druid Dudeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Bet me. History is written by the conqueror. There is a history which, if ever written, disappeared. Case in point: The Mayans.

19. Ralph Deeds profile image64
    Ralph Deedsposted 12 years ago

There won't be a world government in our lifetime, but there are now and will be more international institutions designed to deal with specific problems or issues--currency and trade, piracy, copyrights, health, climate, air traffic, conservation,etc.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)