Blondepoet is a great hubber

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (57 posts)
  1. soni2006 profile image75
    soni2006posted 14 years ago

Blondepoet is the best. I am an old fan of her and read her hubs as time allows. Though she has written less hubs but the quality of her writing is marvelous. The topics she chooses are also great. Today, I forwarded one of her hub, sexiest woman's boots in the world" to all my friends who are interested in writing giving an example of work done by great writers at hubpages. Blonde is an amazing hubber. Best of luck for her future writing endeavors. There are more hubbers like blondepoet who are an asset to hubpages and are an ideal for content writers. I would like to share experience with them.

1. blondepoet profile image69
      blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh god you say the nicest things, my head circumference has doubled in size, thankyou (hugs) x0

2. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

And she's cute as hell, too.

soni2006posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes she is.

2. blondepoet profile image69

You too xo

3. profile image48
    CabinGirlposted 14 years ago

She's my lover smile

soni2006posted 14 years agoin reply to this

that's great

2. blondepoet profile image69

Indeed. xox

4. soni2006 profile image75
    soni2006posted 14 years ago

I am her lover too.

That's true as well. I am a versatile girl. xo

5. profile image0
    isis_dreams2002posted 14 years ago

i think blondepoet is the best and love her heaps

I love Isis and her boyfriend Dwayne Pipe,even though his little pecker ruined my front fence....x0

1. profile image0
        isis_dreams2002posted 14 years agoin reply to this

sorry i will talk to him about it big_smile

6. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I am also a major fan of the blonde poetic one, and she is sooo hot!

And you are hot too Earnest, and a good debater, even though I get lost in the jargon hahah. x0

7. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Love her too smile

I love Misha I shared a piroshki with him while using our native tongues. x0

8. kmackey32 profile image63
    kmackey32posted 14 years ago

She is funnny!!!

Love you too kmackey, still working on your lookalike lol. xo

9. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 14 years ago

i concur. big_smile

Aww Sandra you rock baby!!!!

10. profile image0
    Whikatposted 14 years ago

And she is funny! Don't forget funny! and sometimes Modest, Don't forget Modest. :-) She is the kind of person you just can't help but like.

LMAO modest never LMAO http://z.hubpages.com/u/887015_f520.jpg
      GRRR DR BENSON DID NOT SEEM TO THINK SO WHEN HE SACKED ME HAHAHAH

1. profile image47
        badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Printed out and framed on my Office Door smile smile

Oh super cool BC as long as it is not for a dart board I think that is Bonza ROFL. xox

11. R. Blue profile image61
    R. Blueposted 14 years ago

I'm just glad to call her a friend!

You too Blue, even though I seem to break chairs when talking to you and get my hair stuck my headsets hahaha

12. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

Ditto all of the above -- although I'm not ready to go public with the true nature of our relationship:-).

Oh my MM yes the true nature of our relationship, would not their hair curl if they knew. Muahh.!!! x0

13. Shalini Kagal profile image53
    Shalini Kagalposted 14 years ago

She is, she is!

MM big_smile

Aww Shalini, you little bhang grower you, tell me more, more. Jk. xo

14. Christoph Reilly profile image69
    Christoph Reillyposted 14 years ago

She loves me.

Ich lieb dick x0 (German)

1. Eric Graudins profile image61
        Eric Graudinsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

OH BP. What an unfortunate typo.(Or was it a Freudian slip)

The actual spelling is "Ich Liebe dich" which means I love you.

I'm not sure what your post means in German. lol lol lol

15. blondpoet profile image60
    blondpoetposted 14 years ago

I love blondepoet too.

I can't help but love you BP the Second, after Sixty told me how you made his toes curl. x0

16. profile image0
    Feline Prophetposted 14 years ago

Oh BP where are you? They're singing paeans to you! Take a bow, quick! smile

I am dancing FP in pure delight. I will be available on July 30th at Time Square for those seeking autographs. xoxoxo

17. blondepoet profile image69
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Omg omg how did I miss this woooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo I am truly truly honoured guys, to see this and to read these wonderful super cool comments. If I was wearing a hat it would have popped well and truly off my head,fair dinkum I have a smile wider than the Nile on my face. Thanks sooooo much, x0x0x0x0xx0x0x0x0

18. blondepoet profile image69
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Soorry if someone comments I feel compelled to answer them all, can't help it lol. Forgive me for the clutter, and me little Aussie stutter.

19. Jodi Hoeksel profile image59
    Jodi Hoekselposted 14 years ago

She is the best partner for a naughty night of crime in the forums!! ROFL smile smile

Aww thanks Jodie,you little vixen you ROFL. You bring it out in me. I try to speak my mind although it gets me in trouble.xo
      http://www.freakingnews.com/Pictures/1/Paris-Hilton-in-Handcuffs.jpg

1. Jodi Hoeksel profile image59
        Jodi Hoekselposted 14 years agoin reply to this

OMG... This image reminds me of Paris Hilton!! LMAO!! Though I would think Paris could only dream of being as Brilliant as YOU! smile smile

Awwwww me blushing, hehe. I can see a younger Farrah there too def. smile smile

20. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

Blondepoet, is all things to all people, just seeing that she is online when you are, means you know a friend is around.... she is diverse, caring, able to understand other hubbers, and patient with them, I would love some of her qualities.... well done for starting this thread..... may it last the day out.... Nice to have some positive comments, and something we can agree on....love ya xxxxx

Brenda taking all humour aside, what you just said has touched my heart in a big big way, I was so chuffed by that, I just read it out to the people whose house I am at. I am using their PC as mine is broken down.(I have no idea what I did to it, have broken my external hard-drive, a chair and now my PC in one week grrr)
      Bless your cotton picking socks I love being around people like you too,I adore people who are positive and love to laugh.Life is so darn short. Love u much,xoxox

1. profile image0
        \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sasy hi to your friends ...... do they appreciate you the way we do..

Lol I certainly hope so. They are trying hard to play their online games and I am reading my Anna Barbimoboff hub out to them doing the accent, trying to make them laugh haha, and it is working. smile smile Poor things have not been able to get much done.

21. Ladybird33 profile image64
    Ladybird33posted 14 years ago

Big fan here too!

And I adore you too LB xoxox

22. profile image48
    marie123posted 14 years ago

She is the best partner.The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and needs an attention of everyone. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible.

marie

foreclosure auctions

Hahahaha oh boy I have seen it all. Sorry I have no estates that need foreclosure...

23. Dale Mazurek profile image62
    Dale Mazurekposted 14 years ago

I will reply as a newbie since I have only been here a few weeks.

Blondepoet has been a great supporter in a couple of my hubs and some of my posts.  She is very entertaining to read.  While she is usually having fun you can see she is genuine and caring.  So far definately one of the best I have met so far along with a handful of others

Cheers

Aww thanks heaps Dale smile smile smile

24. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Hey BP I have missed my aussie mate from across the pond!!
    Sigh ,computers that wont compute grrrr...kick it in the guts trev lol

I appreciate your helpfulness and friendliness ,and I.T expertise!!
    (funny story) a hubber emailed me last week ,"ek you dont have to paste a pic everytime you post something!"
    lol I told her ,sorry Im on meds now ,they must be working too , because I notice Ive reduced the pixel count lol

Smiles for Miles~~smile

Do ya think  these new tights make my bum look fat?

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:XerJfbGJ9w3TEM:http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/2-6.jpg

ROFL EK you just keep posting your pics I think they  are wonderful.
      Oh you would not guess what has happened to me, my modem broke down, last night I was struck by lightning on my PC, and now my whole PC is deadddddddddd. I am sitting in the middle of a shopping centre talking to you grrrrrrrrrrr. Love you heaps.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
        Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh shoot I think youre all settled now and outta the mall, was gonna ask ya to pick up some sushi ,never mind I feel like cornflakes lol
        Neat yer back online!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)