WHY Rape rate is high in USA

Jump to Last Post 51-87 of 87 discussions (292 posts)
  1. profile image0
    SirDentposted 14 years ago

What a woman wears, or does not wear, has nothing to do with what goes through a rapists mind. Rapists rape. It's what they do. It doesn't matter if a woman was completely naked, only a rapist would rape her.

Many, if not all, Islamic states blame the victim for the wickedness of men who rape them. I am sure that because of that, many rapes are unreported.

2. Valerie F profile image60
    Valerie Fposted 14 years ago

Also, blaming everything on "Freemasons and Zionists" smacks of baseless conspiracy theory to me. Last I checked, Freemasonry and Zionism have nothing to do with each other.

1. kerryg profile image85
      kerrygposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And nothing to do with rape either, except to the extent that conservative Judaisim agrees with conservative Islam and conservative Christianity that women should dress modestly and be segregated from men during religious services to prevent them from "tempting" those poor weak menfolk into sin (or rape) with their feminine wiles. roll

1. Valerie F profile image60
        Valerie Fposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have attended services of a variety of Christian denominations running the full gamut from liberal Protestant with female clergy, to Catholic Masses where shorts and tee shirts are allowed, to Masses where dresses are expected and chapel veils encouraged, to Protestant services conservative enough that women are discouraged from ever speaking during services, even if it is to announce a food drive or something like that.

In no case have I seen Christian women being segregated from the men. Rather, families and friends are encouraged to sit and pray together regardless of gender, and it's incumbent upon everyone to leave lustful, inappropriate thoughts at the door.

Some conservative Eastern Orthodox services segregate men and women on different sides of the church. I don't think it's common in Christian denominations any more, but it's not unheard of.

1. Daniel Carter profile image62
            Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes it is still common among several Christian religions, such as Hutterites, Mennonites, etc. Even Mormons have separate meetings for men and women during part of their sabbath day.

3. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

''' and the USA is full of people that usmanali would like to "eliminate" like the other religionists! lol

Sura 5:51:  “O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he among you that turns to them for friendship is of them.” This friendship makes any Muslim a enemy of their own and deserving of the same fate as the unbeliever. This is because God does not guide an unjust people.

What a lot of hate! smile

4. imadork profile image69
    imadorkposted 14 years ago

WTF are you talking about?  Try looking at the rape rate in Africa!

1. profile image0
      \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you are so proud of America aren't you

1. imadork profile image69
        imadorkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not anymore, with Obama in office.

5. soni2006 profile image76
    soni2006posted 14 years ago

Rape rate is also high in India.

1. video lost profile image57
      video lostposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The key for the ultimate solution for eliminating rapes from India is as follows

(1) Exposing and Degrading the false pagan dogmas of Freemasonry and Zionism largely comprising of Humanism, Materialism and Evolution life phenomenons.

(2) Presentation and Implementation of Islamic Hijab on Men.

(3) Presentation and Implementation of Islamic Hijab on Women.

(4) Encouragement towards marriage both for men and women specially just after puberty.

(5) Media and Education support for the above and for leading a healthy family wise life and not for spreading vulgarity, nudity, bikini, party and just living together life phenomenons.

(6) After all the above, if someone rapes then there must be the capital punishment (death penalty) for the rapist immediatly.

6. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Even in this so called advanced society ,it is very scary how some men still feel this way, and to be fair some females still think a knight in shining armor is going to rescue them.

However violence ,rape being one assult on women is definatley a disease and maybe should be treated like one.

7. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

One thing that puzzles me is why everybody is talking about men raping women? I am ready to bet that men raping men is much more common, given the number of prisoners and army personnel around the world. Yet nobody cares. Emancipation gone bad? lol

1. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yuck Misha! You just took something horrible and made it worse!

How so? If you are implying that men raping men is somehow more horrible than men raping women, I strongly recommend you reconsider!

Misha, male rape is also a horrible crime and violation of another human being's rights, but it is not as common as female rape. In the US, the DOJ estimates that 1 in 3 women are sexually assaulted in their lifetimes. For men, it is 1 in 6.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
          Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yea you educate him kerry smile

2. Misha profile image62
          Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think US (and Western countries in general) should be better in that regard then the rest of the World, because US army is contracted and not drafted, and prisons are more or less civilized. When you start talking the World as a whole, i am not really sure who gets to win...

Yes, but I've also seen the 1 in 3 figure quoted for women internationally, and bear in mind that the condition of jails and military is not the only thing worse than the US in much of the rest of the world! The position of women is worse in many countries as well. For example, some of the stats I posted earlier in this thread (from the WHO) indicated that 60% of Ethiopian women reported being raped by their own husbands.

1. Misha profile image62

IDK Kerry, figures like 60% prompt me to seriously question the definition of this crime itself used in collecting this data. smile

A pretty standard one, I believe:

http://www.who.int/gender/violence/who_ … index.html

I think the rate may be so high in Ethiopia partly because I've heard it is the custom in some parts of the country for young men to kidnap unmarried girls and rape them until they become pregnant as a way of getting brides.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bride_kidnapping#Ethiopia
                http://www.irinnews.org/Report.aspx?ReportId=69993

3. profile image0
          sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm a homophobe? Is that the right answer?

2. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What the hell is your major malfunction?

3. Eaglekiwi profile image74

The problem Misha first of all 'Everybody is not talking about it'
      More should be highlighted in education especially to empower young girls!

Secondly ,dont bet youd lose ya money on your second point. wink

8. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

LOL My major malfunction is calling things as I see them. smile

Nobody answered the question yet, though wink

1. profile image0

I spent a lot of time in the Military and I can tell you we didn;t walk around thinking about ass raping each other!

Prisoners need love too, I think there is a lot less rape in Prison than there is accusations of rape, feel me? No don't forget I said that!!!! For the love of God man never mention ass rape again!

I wont if you wont ,cant speak for anyone else though hmm

2. lrohner profile image68
      lrohnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are absolutely correct in the male rape a big problem as well. There was a study done in 2007 that suggested a minimum of 70,000 rapes in our prison system here alone. In 2008, the US military had just under 3,000 rapes reported, and believed that was only 10% to 20% of the total rapes that really occurred. So yes, it is a problem.

While we can impact our lawmakers, I don't believe we can impact the military to change things. As for the prison rapes, it is reprehensible, but is way down near the bottom on my list of issues to worry about.

1. Misha profile image62

Why is that Lisa? Considering the number of people in US jails who got there just for smoking pot or driving above the speed limit, your own son can get there quite easily...

1. profile image0

In prison for "for smoking pot or driving above the speed limit," Do you have any proof that speeders are spending time in our prisons? How about those smoking pot? Any proof at all?

1. Misha profile image62

Umm, well, yours truly a year ago spent three days in Fairfax county jail, Virginia, for driving above the speed limit. Is it enough of a proof, or you need me to scan my jail paperwork and post it here? wink

1. lrohner profile image68

And...? Are you still a virgin after that experience? smile

2. profile image0

Misha Jail is far from Prison, you cannot be arrested in Texas for speeding because we are a member of the Non resident violators pact! Was there another reason you were in Jail? Ah I see you said Jail, were you raped?

1. Misha profile image62

Sorry my English, i don't know what a difference is between jail and prison, I thought it is sort of interchangeable. smile

I commend you guys for not being able to arrest me there, may be I should come over and drive for a couple of days lol

And no, I am an old fat guy, pretty unattractive in a sexual sense, so this kept me safe from rape. smile

Lisa, I hope this answers your question, too tongue

Sorry, have to pick the kids from the school, talk to you later. smile

2. Daniel Carter profile image62
            Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Regardless, the headlines have *proven* that in some cases, innocent people are sent to prison for murders they didn't commit. Point is, not everyone should be there who is there, and some people should have been in prison long ago who are still not there.

Proof of speeders, I think in this case, is not the relevant issue.

2. lrohner profile image68

I didn't say I'm NOT concerned with it, Misha. I just said it's way on the bottom of my list. I'm a bit more concerned at the moment with the whole health care proposal, the state of our economy, unemployment rates, housing market, a cure for diabetes (for my daughter), the lack of research around my grandbaby's disease, etc. When I get all of those tough issues tackled, then I'll take on the prison system! smile

1. Misha profile image62

Oh yeah, no question with that, I think I just mistook you for saying it has way less relevance to you than female rape. smile

9. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

LOL let me re-phrase it them - everybody who talks about rapes, talks about men raping women. Is it better this way? wink

And I don't think I lose, educate yourself. smile

http://www.hrw.org/legacy/reports/2001/ … eport.html

10. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Its not better than way , IT just IS that way!!

Watch your tone with me boy, I dont suffer fools gladly.

1. Misha profile image62

Having a bad day Kiwi? wink

No ,my days going fine smile ,I found your attitude (not opinion) flippant is all.

1. Misha profile image62

go flip it then smile

lol dictionary? thats cute lol

actually Im gonna go shoppingggggg....~~> big_smile

1. Misha profile image62

Glad you liked it smile

And have a good shopping smile

11. Aya Katz profile image83
    Aya Katzposted 14 years ago

Is there a shortage of women in Ethiopia?

Not that I'm aware of, but the second article I linked on the topic above says that it's to avoid paying the bride price:

http://www.irinnews.org/Report.aspx?ReportId=69993

12. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Which effectively proves that rape in this area of Ethiopia is materially different from any rape in the US, because it is performed for quite different reasons. Thanks for supporting my point. smile

???

Different motivations do not make it any less an act of rape. It's still a man feeling so entitled to a woman's body that he is willing to take it against her will, in this case for life!

1. Misha profile image62

LOL Kerry, we both know that we quite differ on woman rights questions. smile I would just leave it here, I don't have any interest in debating it now. All what I wanted to do is to point out that male rapes problem does exist, and is no less if not more serious than female rapes problem. smile

13. Tom Cornett profile image80
    Tom Cornettposted 14 years ago

Anybody know the rape stats in nudist colonies?

14. earnestshub profile image80

As you say Alcohol is also forbidden in Islam very strictly.
    Yet anyone with money can buy alcohol and women in almost any muslim country! All you do is change to a black market, it all remains the same! lol

1. SweetiePie profile image82
      SweetiePieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Some of my Egyptian friends I have chatted with in the past drank openly even though they were Muslim.  usamanila is more rigid than most Muslims I believe.

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My experience with moderate muslims is similar to yours SweetiePie. I have many a long chat over a few ales with Muslim friends.

I like Ahmu my friend on Facebook.  He is not all like this usamanila guy.  I even tried to be accepting of their desire to wear the hijab, and one told me I was evil because I do not don it myself lol.

15. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

Uh, excuse me.  I guess moving out of my parents at age 18 and 100% self supporting as a single woman for a lot of years was 'not taking care of myself.'  Really?  Um, OK.

Usmanali, you have been over indoctrinated and it is scary.

Dear Lita,

By moving out of your home you smashed your family structure and became part of removing the family life philosophy from your society.

I hate to break it to you, but world wide there are many different types of family structures, and your definition does not fit mine.  I moved out at seventeen to go to college, do you have a problem with that?  Yes, I was not even a legal adult yet and I was living on my own smile.

Eradicating the concept of family life was one of the major objectives of Freemasonry and Zionism. Dont you see the mess around you which this thing created in your lives ???

1. profile image0
            Leta Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Can't say, so, no.  Similar to SP, I moved out to go to college.  Normal thing in our culture.  And generally considered a smart thing to do.

But then, we know you are a nut, so no point here, actually.

Do you know the increasing number of illegitimacy is also a major problem for the west. How do you get this ??? obviously not after getting married, raising children, taking care of parents along with the wife.

This problem is due to your GETTING OUT OF HOME phenomenon.

1. profile image0
                Leta Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Uh, not everybody wants to get married and raise children.  And my parents are extremely independent people who would not want "to be taken care of."  Ever. 

Your culture is not our culture.

Yes i know Freemasonry made you so sick that you prefer to raise puppies instead of children.

2. Valerie F profile image60
            Valerie Fposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just so you know, the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, the inspiration for your warmed over anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, is a libelous forgery full of nothing but deceitful propaganda.

Only racists, neo-Nazis, and other crackpot anti-Semites think that Zionists are out specifically to destroy the family.

I am strongly against Hitler and by the way he was an illegitimate of Rothschild

16. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

Oh that guy is back again?  Usamanila is operating under a very rigid Islamic construct where the children often live at home until they get married.  I have chatted with many guys from the Middle East, and let me just say a few are very dependent on their mommies.  One friend finally moved to a neighboring country, but before that he was living at home and his mom made all of his meals.

Yeh, you are right, it's part of family life. It's our duty to respect our parents specially the old ones. We dont prefer dumping them in old age houses

Qur'an, Ch 2 - The Cow, V 83: And remember We took a covenant from the Children of Israel (to this effect): Worship none but Allah. treat with kindness your parents and kindred, and orphans and those in need; speak fair to the people; be steadfast in prayer; and practise regular charity. Then did ye turn back, except a few among you, and ye backslide (even now).

Many of us do not either.  However, I know some single women caring for their parents, and you would not approve of that.  Did you hear about the UN worker in Sudan who was put on trial for wearing pants that were too "sheer" in public?  This type of thinking is holding you back.

UN holds the objectives of NEW WORLD ORDER. The UN worker was very clear about the social norms of Sudan then why she created a mess by wearing tight pants ??? just for making up the news against Sudan.

And this thing is obviously not holding us back rather the blind admiration of our name sake Muslim brothers and sisters and specially the tyrant Honorary Masons based ruling class is the basic cause and obviously the Pagan doctrine injections of life from the international media.

17. Valerie F profile image60
    Valerie Fposted 14 years ago

We women can take care of ourselves just as well as men. All we need is real equal opportunity, equal pay for equal work, some good self-defense if necessary, and for men to stop treating us like cherished possessions. It doesn't matter how well you "take care" of a woman. If you compare her to a possession, you are not treating her as a human being.

A diamond ring? Pfft. It's just a rock. Should I be impressed that you treat a woman better than you treat an inanimate lump of pressurized carbon? Comparing women to objects contributes to rape, as it downplays women's equality to men as human beings rather than property.

18. SweetiePie profile image82

Usmanila, I am part Arab, did you know that?  Some of my ancestors were Muslims and Christians, but none of them were obsessed with free masonry like you are.

19. SweetiePie profile image82

The Christian fundamentalists and Islamic fundamentalists have more in common than they truly realize.  You should all get together and write a book called "I am going to mess up the self-esteem of women, but it is okay for guys to have sex".

1. Sanctus Vesania profile image60
      Sanctus Vesaniaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It'll sell millions!

2. video lost profile image57

It's ok for both guys and girls to have sex but under the domains of marriage and taking care of family life. And it's better to educate you kind of people about the self esteem of men and women. Self esteem does not comes by wearing bikini or having multiple illegitimate relationships or by polluting the society with ill breeds or by dumping your innocent parents in old ages prisons.

Wait, so the key to self esteem is by wearing a bikini?

Woe!  No wonder I suffer from the evil disease,  "Happy Times Go Bye Bye as Evil Negative Thoughts Kill all Good Joys"  if only I had a bikini!  Oh!  And I should have multiple illegitimate partners?

Self esteem does comes by wearing bikini or having multiple illegitimate relationships or by polluting the society with ill breeds.

i think you are a bit wrong, scroll up and see again

No, pretty sure you wrote, "Self esteem does comes by wearing bikini or having illegitimate relationships or by polluting the society with ill breeds."

20. Sanctus Vesania profile image60
    Sanctus Vesaniaposted 14 years ago

This.

21. SweetiePie profile image82

This is the weirdest thread ever lol.  I would rather raise puppies than deal with paranoia regarding the free mason lol

i wonder why you have'nt started yet. Most of you are already doing it.

Same old.......

22. Sanctus Vesania profile image60

Guys, girls,  video lost is obviously one of those sad people who believe, "if you are not like me and do not follow my culture, I will call you free masons."

no, it's not like that.

1. Colebabie profile image59
        Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

prove it.

Proved it there, almost in the middle of page 22
          http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/21027?p … post363528

23. earnestshub profile image80

No it is not like that.
    The list of people video lost hates stretches from here to the nearest planet! lol You should see some of the earlier posts by this fundamentalist homophobic. smile

24. Colebabie profile image59
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Yeah I'm not about to read all that.

what do you want to read and how many lines ???

Can't you just tell me, and not copy and paste arguments you've lost.

i proved the existance and influence of God.

That wasn't the question. The question was regarding your tolerance to those who do not believe as you do. Of which you have none.

The biggest proof is i am letting you choose on your own without any compulsion after presenting my case.

But if I choose not to go with "your case" you wouldn't accept me.

accept you as what ???

As a good person.

25. earnestshub profile image80

You mean the babble you went on about where wordscribe tore you a new orifice? lol

26. Sanctus Vesania profile image60

Fix'd

1. profile image0
      wordscribe41posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you.  smile  Taking back Nobel Prize, videolost.  Sorry.

2. video lost profile image57

That's how you people interpolated your Bibles and Gospels. That's sickness.

We're not the ones going around with a 'non-muslims are evil masons' mentality.

27. Colebabie profile image59

But if I didn't choose "your" way, would you still accept me?

But what if I didn't want you to do that? Would you respect that?
    Acceptance doesn't mean showing them the "right" (your) way and when they choose not to follow you say "i guess i could try accepting them"

Yes, i will respect you, i will not kill you, i will not torture you, i will not molest you, if i find you hungry i will share my food with you ... is there any thing left ???

Being a lesbian doesn't go with "your way" and you just said you were against homosexuality as a whole. So when you said you would respect me even if I didn't choose your way, you lied.

Did someone tell you I own a store or something? What to do you mean "buy underwear and pants..."?

It means i dont have any personal enemosity with you. Even now after being against Homosexuality i respect you, i will not kill you, i will not torture you, i will not molest you, if i find you hungry i will share my food with you

28. earnestshub profile image80

Providing your not a homosexual, or wear western clothing, are not a humanist, naturalist zionits, freemason, or woman! lol

29. Colebabie profile image59

Well I hope you wouldn't kill, torture, molest, or starve me. Why would you even think of that?

because the western international media propagated falsehood about Islam and Muslims as that of killers, torturers etc but the case is opposite.

well i never said that. so don't assume i think that way.

fine

30. Colebabie profile image59

So if I said I was a cowboy boot wearin' lesbian who had premarital sex and didn't belong to an organized religion, I'd be out?

31. Colebabie profile image59

And I'm guessing that's a no about the lesbian thing...

i am against homosexuality as a whole and i have a valid reason for that and i think i already discussed it with you.

and a valid reason for hating just about everyone. lol

i hate the pagan ideologies which you follow, not you that's the reason i use to come here and give you lectures.

32. Colebabie profile image59

no you didn't. so you wouldn't accept me as a good person then? so you lied. shocker.

no, i did'nt, i can buy my underwear and pants from your shop (if you have)

33. Colebabie profile image59

Animosity?

So you would respect me, but not all of me. So then you don't respect me. Thats not hard to figure out.

you are figuring it out a bit wrong.

if i am standing on top of a hill, enjoying the beauty created by Allah and suddenly a lost child comes near the edge of the hill and i forward to stop him/her by hand (force), it does not mean that i dont respect the child as a whole, yes, if he is going to do something wrong, obviously by his/her will (ignorance) then i will stop him otherwise later on when the child's parents come and find out their child fall off the hill and this man (me) did'nt even say a word to stop him, why ??? i am sure they will atleast shout at me or slap me or can even kill me on my silence against something wrong.

34. earnestshub profile image80

Interesting thought process. Not, I will respect you in every way, honor you as a woman and more importantly as a person, and treat you as an equal.
    No, being that I am really good, I will not torture, kill or molest.
    Lovely! Romantic! lol

35. Colebabie profile image59

Oh yes. What every woman looks for in a man. A man who won't kill torture or molest her. smile

36. Colebabie profile image59

Again, what is "wrong" to you is not "wrong" to me. Your logic doesn't hold up. (excluding your example, because it doesn't make any sense) Preventing someone from doing something that makes them happy just because you think it is wrong, is not acceptance, tolerance, or love.

Rape also makes some girls (rapists) and boys (rapists) happy, so it means you will tolerate and accept a rapist. I am presenting you the most realistic and human instinct oriented logics, if i am wrong then at least show me how am i wrong.

You're twisting my words around. You know that isn't what I meant. I'm going to sleep now. I'll leave you alone with your logic. Have a good night.

sweet dreams

37. profile image0
    bolt1951posted 13 years ago

You must not know the statistics in the Arab world they even rape their camels.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)