you know you are going to have a bad day when...

Jump to Last Post 1-30 of 30 discussions (63 posts)
  1. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 14 years ago

you stop at a stop sign and wait for it to turn green smile

1. profile image0
      annvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

OR when you think a redlight is a stop sign like me and almost run it.

2. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

When your bank account reads 0:00 $

1. profile image0
      mtsi1098posted 14 years agoin reply to this

that is a very bad day smile

3. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

you wake up in the pillow bin at Costco and have no idea how you got there

1. dohn121 profile image82
      dohn121posted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. profile image0

hope the blankets are near by smile

4. tantrum profile image60

When your wife says: ' I'm off for a little shopping, dear ! '

1. emievil profile image68
      emievilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL. I hope my husband will not read this. smile

2. profile image0

another very bad day - check the wallet

3. Jane@CM profile image60
      Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My husband has always said his worst nightmare, his daughter and his wife and a credit card big_smile

5. dohn121 profile image82
    dohn121posted 14 years ago

You get a Happy Father's Day card from a girl you met at a bar 3 years ago...

And your girlfriend or wife happens to read the card before you smile.

Just take me now lol

1. profile image0

and they have the same name smile

Where did I put my gun big_smile

2. emievil profile image68

LOL. Dohn I hope you were NOT talking about an actual experience. smile

6. tantrum profile image60

When atomswifey is replying to my post in religion f. with a looong post of copying and pasting Bible quotes. lol

7. DrPPoorluk profile image59
    DrPPoorlukposted 14 years ago

When you hear,
    I'M PREGNANT, YOU'RE THE FATHER, & I'M GONNA KILL ALL THREE OF US!!!!
    Stolen from George Carlin smile

8. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

omg you guys!!! smile big_smile

9. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 14 years ago

Darn, I want to see more of the posts but it's nearing midnight here. Bedtime! Good night all. I'll read your posts in the morning smile.

Hey Dohn put that gun away. LOL

10. Meschill profile image73
    Meschillposted 14 years ago

True story - when you are about to stand at an exhibit all day talking to prespective clients and you visit the restroom, zip up your pants, and the zipper breaks!  Just last week sad

11. smokenchic profile image59
    smokenchicposted 14 years ago

you have three females in the house all having their periods at the same time. yikes! no kidding I think that is why my dad didn't come home for a week once a month....lol

12. Colebabie profile image59
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

when you think you've had the worst day (or night) check out textsfromlastnight.com... those people will make you feel way better about your life, and make you laugh smile

1. wrenfrost56 profile image56
      wrenfrost56posted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL! Sounds funny all ready! Will so check that out, thanks for shareing colebabie!

2. profile image48
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

You actually make me laugh !

13. Beth100 profile image71
    Beth100posted 14 years ago

You wake up at 5:30 and proceed with your regular morning (including making lunches for everyone, breakfast, feed/walk the dog...etc...) only to find out when you're all done and you go to wake everyone up that it's Saturday morning.   big_smile

14. manlypoetryman profile image77
    manlypoetrymanposted 14 years ago

When you get to see the grand total of how much your daughter's wedding is going to be...and your still helping pay for her college...sad

1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And what ,when she comes back from her divorce !! big_smile

1. manlypoetryman profile image77
        manlypoetrymanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yikes...! http://img2.allposters.com/images/PTGPOD/351767-FB.jpg

15. Catherine Stone profile image58
    Catherine Stoneposted 14 years ago

My husband knows he is in for a bad day when I catch him telling the story about....

" My wife was mugged the other week and had her credit cards and cash all stolen." He will then state that he didn't report the theft to the cops and his buddies will ask,

"why not?" to which he replies because the thief was spending less than she was!"

Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. manlypoetryman profile image77
      manlypoetrymanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol lol

16. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 14 years ago

You make yourself a nice cup of tea, sit down and relax and put your feet up and then you take a sip of that nice hot tea and nearly choke on the $%^&ing teabag!!!!!

17. Lisa HW profile image62
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

On a hot summer day you just need to stop and get a cold drink (with a cover and a straw), and after one sip a seagull drops a load of purple yuk that lands on top of the lip (including the top of the straw).  mad

18. profile image48
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

You wake up in a 3rd world country and wonder where your next meal is coming from. sod that silly cold drink !

1. Lisa HW profile image62
      Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Very true (no doubt about it) but I was aiming for a lighter-mood kind of a bad day.  My life has had far more than the usual share of the truly awful kind of bad days, so I like to forget about them; and kind of pretend "purple yuk" on my drink is my biggest problem.   smile

19. Beth100 profile image71
    Beth100posted 14 years ago

You realize too late that the intimate text message you just sent went to the wrong person.....

1. profile image48
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hardly life changing ?

1. Beth100 profile image71
        Beth100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well, that really depends on who the two parties are.  In this case, they ended up in a bitter divorce -- it was a no win situation.  So, yes, it can be life changing!

2. profile image49
      taintedlove13posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Or when youre texting ABOUT someone, and since that person is on your mind, you accidentally send the text to THEM! OOPS!

Now this one I did before. And that person happened to be my boss and the text I sent happen to be a ranting text about her. Yikes!

20. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

You resort to reading the religion and politics forums because you are bored big_smile LOL

21. profile image48
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

Oh I am so sorry, I will pass that on to the 11 year old kid whos parents have been murdered and who is afraid and starving, gotta have yer drink !

22. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

Your Coffee Maker decides it doesn't want to make coffee!!! big_smile

1. smokenchic profile image59
      smokenchicposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Screaming, and heading to walmart in a panic in my PJS lol. No coffee no mama...lol

1. Jane@CM profile image60

I'd be right behind you.

1. TamCor profile image77
          TamCorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think we'd have to stop at McDonald's first, for a cup of their yummy coffee--THEN go to Walmart--gotta get that first fix real quick, lol...big_smile

1. Beth100 profile image71
            Beth100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'll join y'all!  I'll drive smile

2. AEvans profile image73
            AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are funny!!! LOLOLO big_smile

1. smokenchic profile image59
              smokenchicposted 14 years agoin reply to this

absolutely, can't go know where with out that joe...lol

2. Jane@CM profile image60

Excellent idea, we don't want to offend other Walmart shoppers, do they supersize coffee?

1. TamCor profile image77

Hmmm, not sure--I'd just buy two large ones(for each of us), if they didn't! lol

1. Jane@CM profile image60

We'll be flying through Walmart with two large each!!!  Might even have some time for other shopping! lol

23. tony0724 profile image59
    tony0724posted 14 years ago

The IRS Is at my front door ! smile

24. earnestshub profile image83
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I have found it is not possible to do without coffee in the morning. smile

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Me too, I turn into a brown eyed monster. grrrrrrrrr LOLOLOLO big_smile

2. TamCor profile image77

Oh, I agree--Tom and I practically huddle around the coffeemaker in the morning, waiting for it to fill up enough to steal the first two cups, lol...big_smile

25. Anamika S profile image67
    Anamika Sposted 14 years ago

.......... I wake up with a Head ache.

26. chukra G profile image62
    chukra Gposted 14 years ago

failed to control anger

27. chukra G profile image62
    chukra Gposted 14 years ago

failed to control anger

28. tim-tim profile image71
    tim-timposted 14 years ago

When I break down and cry historically, that is bad:(

29. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

when you spent yesterday killing flies and when you opened the balcony door to let the cat out this morning the door stuck. Now it's 12 degrees C and I'm just waiting for more flies to show up smile Called super but they were not amused it was 7:25am on a Sunday. Let's hope they show up relatively soon because it's a little chilly right now and I don't want to spend another day killing flies.

30. marinealways24 profile image59
    marinealways24posted 14 years ago

When you locked your keys in the car the night before.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)