Declare Your Alter-ego Now!

Jump to Last Post 1-47 of 47 discussions (162 posts)
  1. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

Go ahead, dont be shy. Reveal yourselves!!! I aint got one....in hubpages I mean. smile elsewhere, thats a different story. (sinister laugh)

1. tksensei profile image61
      tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

...I'm Batman.

1. candice5 profile image59
        candice5posted 14 years agoin reply to this

and I'm Robin smile

1. tksensei profile image61
          tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

For the last time, put some pants on!

2. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Nope, it not a time yet. smile

1. profile image0
      fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

come on, badco just declared his. Btw I knew already. What's yours? Is it one of the hot women in here? C'mon, talk.

1. Misha profile image63
        Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You'll have to use your brain, sorry man. smile

1. profile image0

You better not test me on that. I do have quite a brain. And when I find out, not if, I'm posting a thread on it. I can just see the headlines - MISHA'S ALTER-EGO IS SO-and-SO. It'll be my first all cap Thread topic. Ha!

2. beautyrose profile image59
          beautyroseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

what a sudden drop of your score!

1. profile image0

Where're you from, beautyrose? Who's alterego are you?

3. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

I don't have one. I speak with one mind and one voice. Name, real pic, and location. I'm at peace with that. Keeps life much simpler.

1. anjalichugh profile image69
      anjalichughposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ya me too. smile

4. Bredavies profile image60
    Bredaviesposted 14 years ago

I don't have one. But everyone else seems too..I think I should create one...maybe..maybe not. Or maybe..I do...Or maybe not..wink

5. Lisa HW profile image63
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

I don't have the imagination to create one, or the multiple personalities to have one already.   Besides, my "regular" ego prefers to get credit for the time and effort I put into writing (whether or not the results are any good).

1. AsherKade profile image59
      AsherKadeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would be amazed at how crazy my life is and how it gives me all the material I would ever need to wite with. Plus, I already have a complicatedlife...this is a hobby to UNWIND and decompress, not make it more complicated!!!! Seems to me if someone has that many alter-egos, their writing may also be non-authentic too...

1. RooBee profile image83
        RooBeeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

While I don't have one at present, I would have to politely disagree w/ the notion that someone who does would produce 'non-authentic' writing. The nature of writing is in creating characters, imagining new ideas, and so forth. Many authors use pen-names to write in genres other than the one they're known for. When Stephen King wrote "Thinner" as Richard Bachman, I don't think he was being 'non-authentic.'
        Just MHO.

1. AsherKade profile image59
          AsherKadeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I was not implying a general consensus. I am under a pen name too. But why have MANY pen names?????and why have them all having conversations together or joining eachother's fan clubs? Ghost is a perfect example of how he has many aliases because he has many sites.BUT he only uses ONE per site...and that's just fine...I mean when you use MANY aliases on ONE site...that's just odd, my opinion only..

The alter-ego for the sole purpose of fanning your other selves and/or creating chaos in forums is one thing: not super cool to do as far as most are concerned. An alter-ego, however, for the purpose of writing in a different style or to test the waters with poetry or something you aren't ready to tie your 'real' name to seems to make a lot of sense. Even on the same site (HP), you could have "Horse Girl" with all of your ad-friendly equine information hubs. Then, you could have "insert clever name here" and write all of your creative fiction and such through that account. Keeps things more cleaned up and organized, I'd suppose.
            That's all I meant - that I don't think it's odd if you have a strategy of separating your writing styles with different accounts.
            No worries, no offense meant or taken - plus, I'm scared of your avatar so don't get mad okay? wink

1. Misha profile image63

Hey RooBee, sometimes I use my alter egos to mess the forums too. tongue

In a good way though smile

1. profile image0

How could you mess something up in a good way. Hello, learn from badco! Declare yours now or be hurt in the future. Dont say I didnt warn ya. smile

2. RooBee profile image83

Hasn't it been established already that you are exempt from some of the etiquette rules that apply to most of the rest of us? Isn't it some kind of sin to not adore you? That's what I heard, so I won't complain about you(s). wink

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
                  Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol yea what she said

1. profile image0

find my apologies yet, Kiwi?

2. Misha profile image63

Wow girls, you made me blush ♥

6. Ladybird33 profile image66
    Ladybird33posted 14 years ago

I don't have one, it's just me smile

7. darkside profile image65
    darksideposted 14 years ago

This is my alter ego.

1. Misha profile image63

LOL Either you are a great impersonator, or I just don't believe you smile

1. profile image0
        sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I had an idea darkside was also frogdroppings.  The writing style is a dead giveaway.

1. Mrvoodoo profile image59
          Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Darkside = Frogdroppings

Nah, he couldn't be, could he(she)?

2. RooBee profile image83

Weird, since he's not her.

2. darkside profile image65
        darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Okay, you got me!

I'll try again.

THIS is my alter ego!

1. profile image0

Okay so you're frogdropping and Jericho Usher. Who else are you, man? Keep it coming!

1. darkside profile image65
            darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And I hate it when one of my alter egos get banned!

Hahaha UR a cut-up.

2. BadHubbit profile image60
      BadHubbitposted 14 years agoin reply to this

...a deep, dark, green secret indeed!! big_smile

3. candice5 profile image59

That is weird because I think that frogdropping is like a comical type, and you are way too serious. Amazing would never have guessed that one.

1. White Teeth profile image60
        White Teethposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm too drunk to decide if you are being funny...but I'm guessing not...

8. dishyum profile image58
    dishyumposted 14 years ago

His lightside is green?

1. profile image0

This is another alter-ego. Fine pictures with low hubscores, due to low hubtivity is another way to spot out alter-egos. He he he *mischievous laughter*

9. profile image0

Ok, so people you all have me to thank for the great revelations here. Btw the other day I kept asking frogdropping if he was a girl. I'm getting good at spotting out alter-egos. Even this Badhubbit is someone's alterego, you cant get a good name like that unless you've been around here already. So there you have to formula for discovering alter-egos. Control this ability or you'll destroy the world! Have fun! Hehehe

10. Bredavies profile image60
    Bredaviesposted 14 years ago

I actually wrote a hub about My Alter Ego inspired by some forums

1. profile image0
      Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'll be unfanning you shortly. I learned a lesson last night about being concerned for people. I'm getting pretty fed up with the alter egos and sock puppets using and abusing people around here.

I guess other people like to cause trouble in forums with their alter egos as well. I give up, I have other things to do with my time.

1. Colebabie profile image60
        Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

She doesn't have an alter-ego. She just wrote a hub about them.

2. Sally's Trove profile image78
        Sally's Troveposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nelle, I share your sentiments.  Although it is lots of fun for some to create alter egos, and lots of fun for others to engage with them, it is not for me.  I admit, I don't know who all the alters are, although I do know some.  But my goal here is to write good stuff, engage with people who like to do the same, increase my understanding of the global community we live in, and to avoid the drama (as any community has) that can get in the way of producing good work and making solid relationships.

I also recognize that there are valid reasons for alters...some individuals have personal interests that don't mesh with their business ones, or different aspects of their business interests, where being a flaming instigator might satisfy a personal need but wreak havoc on a business goal.  HP is a place where you can have both aspects, and I don't fault anyone for taking advantage of this HP structure that way.

At the same time, this place, HP, makes me more cautious than open.  Mostly, I stay away from the Forums, but sometimes, there's great value in them.  It's a balancing act.

11. profile image0

So who else has a confession to make. Since we're on the roll. C'mon, this is perfect timing. Dont chicken out like Misha who wouldn't declare his. Follow Darkside's principle. Please! smile

12. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 14 years ago

CJ, it's not really an alter ego--it's just that when I first signed up with HP, I was taking an online social marketing course that recommended user names where they were accepted.  I only have one per site, but here's the total list:

Ghost32 on HP (you knew that, of course) and a few other sites.  "Ghost" is my nickname in the oilpatch, from my truck driving days, had it hung on me by a coworker and liked it.

Fred Baker on FaceBook, MySpace, Ifreelance, etc. (That's the name my parents stuck me with for this incarnation.)

Mogularian on YouTube and a few other video sites.  Comes from using TubeMogul to shotgun-launch videos (Mogul-arian).

Strathian for my email.  That comes from The Strathian Influence, one of my several still-unpublished science fiction novels. 

That's all I can recall at the moment.  If I stumble on another one, I'll stop back by and post accordingly. 

Truthfully, I can't even comprehend how those with "multiple egos" on one site even DO it.  The time factor required for maintaining such would pound my head right into the ground.

1. profile image0

Ha ha ha ha Ghost, you crack me up. All those details on your internet identities! Yours doesn't count, I meant those in here. lol

13. RooBee profile image83
    RooBeeposted 14 years ago

Darkside, the Frog - NOT! Methinks there's a lot of hubberdashery and misbehubbing going on. lol I crack me up.

For me, no alter-ego. I'm rather "boring" I suppose, in that sense. No drama, no antagonizing, so on and so forth. Just me writing, for better or worse.
    I suspect that this new Candice05 person is a reincarnation of a more seasoned hubber but I could be way off-base. Who knows, who cares? smile
    There might just be one or two that I'm quite certain have alter-egos, but wouldn't out someone who doesn't want to be. Not my bidnezz, I spose. smile

14. rmr profile image67
    rmrposted 14 years ago

It doesn't always have to do with deception. I've never made a big secret of my alter ego. I simply created B.T. Evilpants because I had quite a few ideas that didn't fit well with my normal hubs. As a matter of fact, I have both profiles prominently linked together.

1. profile image0

Good man! More people please!

15. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 14 years ago

oh and I think I knew right away that badcompany was also cabin girl... the pirate pictures were a dead give away.

1. profile image49
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Twas a bit obvious but my advice is don't bother having an alter-ego and deff not one of the opposite sex. In the end the whole thing fried my head but Darkside is deff not Frogdropping unless he's had a sex change smile

1. Bredavies profile image60
        Bredaviesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Do you have an Alter Ego

1. profile image49

Cabin Girl who is no more !

16. profile image49
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

I do however know of 8 Alter-Egos on the site, all well known writers but my lips are sealed smile

17. frogdropping profile image76
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

This is my alter ego

Every Darkside has a Lightside.

1. profile image49

Yeah Rite and I really am Johnny Depp smile

2. Misha profile image63

Nelle will unfan you! yikes

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If you had an electric fan which went clockwise (fanning) and anti-clockwise (unfanning), would it have the same effect?

1. Misha profile image63

Not sure, may be this was the idea?

2. frogdropping profile image76
        frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nelle is a very nice person, from what I've seen. Why would she do that?

Besides. Me and my Darkhalf don't spam, welch, whine or upset anyone one.

One half is full of great information and quick wit.

The other half is full of misinformation and quick skit.

1. profile image0
          wordscribe41posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well, boil my eggs, would NOT have pegged that one.  I LOVE IT!

2. Misha profile image63

I don't know. See her post above hmm

3. profile image0

and claims to be a woman too, dont forget darkside. smile

1. frogdropping profile image76

Operative word there fiery. Claims

18. profile image0
    Imthisgirlposted 14 years ago

Hmmm...wouldn't telling sort of defeat the purpose??

19. goodfriendiam profile image59
    goodfriendiamposted 14 years ago

I killed my alter ego, before I could use it. It is better she is gone for me. For she was a bitter, angry woman indeed.

1. Sally's Trove profile image78
      Sally's Troveposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sometimes that bitter, angry woman needs expression...don't know if this is the right place.  Perhaps another place is better.

20. darkside profile image65
    darksideposted 14 years ago

I was going to continue throwing a few more names up but I've decided to stop, because I just realised that it may invariably tarnish frogdropping to have her mentioned beside these other people.

Frogdropping is cool and she writes excellent hubs about Portugal. A place that I've never been. I'd never be able to fake that.

The other two I've mentioned are both banned at the forum. I didn't want to imply that Frogdropping is similar to those people in any way.

Darkside is my primary account and I do have secondary accounts, but not for the purposes of posting in the forum. They're strictly for publishing hubs.

Um - Darkside ... you could never tarnish my reputation. I'm as slimey as it gets. But thanks for trying to untarnish me.

I feel slightly cleaner somehow smile

And touched.

An NO! Don't anyone happen along and turn that comment into filth and smut. You Devils. Begone before you become!

21. Davinagirl3 profile image61
    Davinagirl3posted 14 years ago

I have only one personality, and have never thought about concocting another.  Everyone would know anyway.  I don't have what it takes to multitask on that level.

1. profile image49

Your one personality way exceeds that of the alter-egos Davina, you are yourself !

1. Davinagirl3 profile image61
        Davinagirl3posted 14 years agoin reply to this

You know I love flattery!  I think my online self is much more serene than my real self.  I have time to think.  In fact, my online self is probably more real than my real life self.  Daily tedium distracts us from our true nature.

1. profile image49

You add a lot of good fun and input into the Forums and you are always cheery, that is a rare quality.

2. profile image0
          Sidney Rayneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree with this sentiment exactly in regards to myself...I have too much frenetic energy to carefully calculate what I am saying at times in person....while it is often entertaining I would gladly opt to have a moment to craft my thoughts into a valid point.

While I have no alter-ego some people are under the impression I am a women due to my androgynous name and the profile image. I am a male....usually go by Sid (Sidney sounded more professional)...and the picture was something I drew. Tis all...no deception was ever intended.

22. yoshi97 profile image56
    yoshi97posted 14 years ago

You are actually all of my alter egos, with each thinking you are real and singular in existance ...

1. profile image0

Did someone say WEIRD. smile

I get that Yoshi, yes me too.

laterally thinkin cj wink

23. Chris1|Chris2 profile image61
    Chris1|Chris2posted 14 years ago

My alter ego is an essential component of my hub persona(s)!
    Just ask Chris1, hehe wink

-Chris2

thats two votes right there lol

24. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Come to think of it
    I need an alter ego, lol create someone for me guys ( nobody trashy though)

1. profile image0

One is a Kiwi MILF. The other is an American MILF. wink

Geeze CJ Id be banned in less than one click lol

1. JonTutor profile image61
          JonTutorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No you didn't say it.... you shouldn't be banned...  Are these words allowed on a non adult site?

1. profile image0

you dont get it, Jon. She means she'll be banned if she uses that MILF alterego. smile

My Bad. smile

No CJ's bad sad

1. profile image0

hey sorry Ma'am. We were just making fun. Sorry again.

Oh yep sure ,thanks.

2. JonTutor profile image61

Girls like "bad" boys. lol

2. Eaglekiwi profile image74

Kiwi Woman didnt like that

http://www.runningwithheels.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/word-sell-shocked-woman.jpg

Are kiwis prudes ?

Nope , kiwis lol

Cool... I wanna visit Australia/NZ one day... Did you folks run out of names... calling a bird/fruit by the same name.... lol

Jon, Shame on you ,ya havent read my kiwi bird hub or you would know why a kiwi bird is called a kiwi....(and I am too)

Kiwifruit ,that is marketed in the USA as Kiwi or Espri was once grown in China and called Chinese Gooseberry...but New Zealand grew them bigger n better and renamed them ,lol

And there ya have it smile

2. Drew Breezzy profile image62
        Drew Breezzyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ahaha oh Fiery

I am Drew Breezzy keeping it easy

Sweet tea in my left hand

Careful and absent minded

Where is my mind? opps

I have got to find it

1. profile image0

You're da man, Drew Breezzy for shizzle!

25. kmackey32 profile image65
    kmackey32posted 14 years ago

Just me here.

26. candice5 profile image59
    candice5posted 14 years ago

I havent got one, but apparently I have been accused of be a goody goody, and Pandanman is always with me so he is my alter ego. So I suppose based on that crazy notion, I must also be squiqward sponge.
    Hello"

1. profile image0

Ha ha ha ha ha CONFESSIONS! dont you just love it! lol

2. Misha profile image63

I am say 99% sure you are an alter ego. I remember your entrance, and combining it with your subsequent behavior is a dead giveaway. smile

27. yoshi97 profile image56
    yoshi97posted 14 years ago

I considered an alter ego, but I barely have enough time to write as it is. sad

28. White Teeth profile image60
    White Teethposted 14 years ago

I have become Shiva, destroyer of worlds...

1. profile image0

I know you're definitely someone's alter-ego. Just dont know you well enough to say who yet. But you meet the criteria of an alter-ego.

1. White Teeth profile image60
        White Teethposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No...as I clearly stated...I am Shiva...destroyer of worlds...and itsy bitsy drunk...

29. VioletSun profile image76
    VioletSunposted 14 years ago

Don't have an alter ego. One time I signed up in a forum with a different first name, as I wanted to discuss a personal issue and the discussions shows up in the search engines; I felt so weird, like I was lying to the community, so didn't hang around for very long. I prefer to be me. smile

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am also me.smile however my name is Julianna but many people already know that.smile

2. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

(nods)

i don't see the point in having more than one account but apparently a lot of people do that. which is fine i guess unless they use those other accounts to be mean to their fellow hubbers - that's being a troll in my book. even after browsing this thread with people confessing who they are, i have no idea who anyone is anyway ;_;

30. profile image0

So who else has got a declaration to make? Candice5 made a subtle declaration of being panda. Hmmm? This is getting interesting. Remember the formula - low hubscores as a result of low hubtivity. This is because they cant manage their alter-egos and their original screennames effectively, weird behaviour, sense of humour, plus the very hubbers name. If its too cool and they just signed up, chances are its a hubber who knows the terrain, so picked a new cool name for himself or herself. wink

31. Eric Graudins profile image60
    Eric Graudinsposted 14 years ago

Exclusive Scoop:
    My alter ego is Mark Knowles.
    And Vice-versa.

1. profile image0

I knew it, I knew it! lol

2. Mark Knowles profile image57
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I can't believe you went and told them. No one had ever noticed we are never here at the same time...............

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image72
      Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Now this is what WE call a BREAKING NEWS!

Another BREAKING NEWS

My alter ego is Misha.
        And Vice-versa.

I was kidding... lol

1. Misha profile image63

LOL

@Misha Nobody fell for that... I gotta withdraw lol

1. profile image0

Sorry Jon, you're way too cool to be Misha's alter-ego. wink

I'm cool... but you're always hot.... coz you're "fiery".... you gotta come visit us....  or do you wanna make a hit movie first in Nigeria?.... and become a "hot"  celebrity... Can I have your autograph.  smile

1. profile image0

Yep, shoot the movie here. Move to LA, go to LA film school or something. Maybe go to vacation at Martin Scorcese's crib. Hey, no autographs for pals. smile

2. profile image0

Yep, shoot the movie here. Move to LA, go to LA film school or something. Maybe go to vacation at Martin Scorcese's crib. Hey, no autographs for pals. smile

n two heads are better than one lol

1. profile image0
          \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

really honestly...... you sures...

yep smile sure erics got two heads or they are siamese twins lol.

1. profile image0

Mark you could have made your alter ego nice.......

32. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 14 years ago

Batman...I am...Batman!!!

1. profile image0

No, I am Batman!

1. Misha profile image63

You are Make Money, I know! tongue

1. profile image0

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. profile image0

My alter ego is much nicer than myself but she get's no love on hp.  sad

1. Misha profile image63

LOL I love her as yourself smile

1. profile image0

Yeah but that cause your da bomb! xo wink

34. Paraglider profile image88
    Paragliderposted 14 years ago

Paraglider is my alter ego.

35. HubPolice profile image59
    HubPoliceposted 14 years ago

No, no alter-ego's for me.

1. profile image0

Liar.

36. profile image0

http://z.hubpages.com/u/1526178_177.jpg

37. Rik Ravado profile image87
    Rik Ravadoposted 14 years ago

Mark and Eric are obviously the same.  But I'm not convinced about Darkside and the Frog - Unless they have separate AdSense Accounts...

The Frog. lol

You're nothing until a 'The'.

Cool. I've arrived. Where am I? smile

Dunno, as I'm not 'there' myself. But I can see you from over 'here' and may I say you are looking especially slick and your greenness is more lovely than ever.
        *gazes lovingly at THE Frog, unconvinced of supposed double-identity* big_smile

2. candice5 profile image59

I thought that too, but I am convinced it seems more believable when you read the Hubs there is something familiar.
        One quirky one precise.
        I need to keep off here and do more writing, and I have done exactly that.

38. Anna Marie Bowman profile image74
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 14 years ago

Alter egos???  I know nothing of alter egos, and I will never admit to having one...

1. beautyrose profile image59
      beautyroseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

tantrum knows about this. He has tag me once about alter ego.

39. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I must be thick, or maybe it is just that darkside seems so much more serious than the froggy one. I love both of them as writers, so not a problem I guess!

That's very nice of you to say Earnest smile

I have just posted in a similar thread that I've just created a second account. Purely for my scribblings about Dragons and what have you. Not for buggering around in forums and pestering folks.

And as I said (in the other post) I'm not hiding either. I'm plain to see, green as ever.

And re your comment about DS being more serious than I am. That's because he's more intelligent, I expect. And he has an ability to be funny without being foolish. Unlike me wink

40. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I wish I was Superspiderman, but that's my grandson's name, and he reckons I cant use it!

lol earnest and it would be a brave man who challenged that rule, so cute smile

41. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

so did we find anything about alter ego's..... the poets have alter ego's i am sure.... i remember reading on here a hub by Chris A who at the time was also pest.... why people have alter ego's

I don't know why alter ego's upset you Fiery what does it matter?

I was Miss Take for one day til someone blew my cover.... there may be some things i prefer my kids not to read and they look on here and obviously for my name so if i had an alter ego for that reason........ which at the moment i don't what is the big deal...... and what has it got to do with anyone else....

stop making big deals of little things Fiery

1. profile image0

I never make a big deal about that. What I made a 'big' deal of, was you using your alter ego to attack me in the forums, all the acting like my bestest buddy with your main id. And that's just wrong, no matter how you wanna look at it.

1. profile image0

oh right you the boss you make the rules.... get out your gun and shoot me..... that is also a joke so don,t get upset...

42. Eaglekiwi profile image74

One day I might use an alter ego but I have enough problems keepin up with me lol one thing I wont do is ask CJ for any suggestions woooohoooo lol j/k

No when I write my first book somethin posh like

'Dun Roamin' lol or I.P Daily !

1. profile image0

Ask to your detriment. wink

43. Eaglekiwi profile image74

lol is that what is meant to 'shoot straight from the hip'

its all good smile

44. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

I thought everyone knew mine. *rolls eyes*

1. profile image0

who is it walrus

1. profile image0
        ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

fierycj

lol

45. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

I am and forever will be Crazdwriter. I don't need to make alter-egos.  and hopefully when I become a published author I'll get to use that in my name. LOVE my nickname. It's SOOO me and so many ppl call me that now. smile

46. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 14 years ago

nothing to hide here...just me

47. profile image0
    baconmidgetposted 14 years ago

I'm an internet ninja smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)