i am the one

Jump to Last Post 1-39 of 39 discussions (123 posts)
  1. Messenger_of_god8 profile image60
    Messenger_of_god8posted 14 years ago

i am here i was reborn here and it took me 27 years to realize who i am ....and because of my background nobody will ever believe who i know i am im not trying to get famous murdered i have some messages from god that will change your life and probably your religion after i post all my messages

ask me any question about life and god will answer you through me?
                                            ^
    my religion is called   +Truth+  i know the truth that has been covered up by false religions and churches

1. aka-dj profile image66
      aka-djposted 14 years agoin reply to this

WOW god (actually) comes to us by way of hubpages. I never thought HP was that high on His list.
      I would like to second the above question. Why?

2. chukra G profile image60
      chukra Gposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i believe in you, so explained to me about the message.

3. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Share your knowledge in the forums, answer peoples questions, there have been many questions. smile

4. profile image0
      Poppa Bluesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Some people will do anything for a tax break! Must be a democrat!

1. mohitmisra profile image60

Give him a chance to prove his knowledge. God is within every man and he may have awakened to this truth. smile

1. profile image0

God has the ability to talk to all of us at the same time. He doesn't need a man or anything else to deliver His message!

True but some communicate with god and share the message- the messengers smile
            Then you have enlightened ones or those seekers who have accumulated knowledge which everyone doesn't have. smile

1. profile image0

Why? God doesn't need them to.

He does otherwise they wouldn't exist.Their job is to spread knowledge of the Light which everyone has not acquired. smile

He sends the messenger to guide and correct man when he is going wrong.smile

1. tantrum profile image61
                  tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'd rather they don't exist. Their messages are so confusing, that more than lightness, they bring darkness.  Anyway, as I have to cope with them, I find them very entertaining indeed, to say the least ! lol

2. profile image0

Well I guess I'm just lucky cause He speakes to me directly!

Yes you are as you are able to comprehend this communication which many are unable to. smile

5. ElElyone profile image60
      ElElyoneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I never sent you.

6. qwark profile image60
      qwarkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm rotflmfao!!!!!!!

1. earnestshub profile image81
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm secondingthat! lol

7. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Arrggh

Who the heck bumped this thread up after ...it looks like....6 weeks ago??!!   LOL

Many people never believe me, especially why I believe in God....
      But oh man oh man-----even I don't believe the hogwash in this thread!!  It really takes the cake!  ::

1. Hokey profile image59
        Hokeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

AWesome!!! Crazy huh?

2. Jackson Riddle profile image48
    Jackson Riddleposted 14 years ago

Why did you come to Hub Pages?

3. Messenger_of_god8 profile image60

to be honest with you i googled messenger of god and it sent me here and it looked like a good place to get some messages out

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I googled it because it made me laugh a bit when I read this but non of the results turned up hubpages. hmmm?

4. Messenger_of_god8 profile image60

God randomly made me do it.i dont here voices!  just to clear it up a bit..i have so many pages of notes,symbols,messages and answers that i have written spontaniously over the past years.. my mind and body seem to go on auto pilot...i dont think about what i write down..i just let my hands move.. its unreal how much these messages link together from how the universe was made to the power of truth.i promise to post my notes up as soon as i figure out where to start. i am just curious on your point of view/responses to the messages that are sent through me.i have experienced many incidents and dreams that have really made me believe that what was and is happening to me isnt just something i can forget and ingnore. i am not sure what to call my ' auto pilot moments' but i know what i want to share .my belief of truth needs to be obtained by a open mind.i am not here to debate but to offer the 'truth'.

1. aka-dj profile image66
      aka-djposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I hope you won't mind if I "randomly" doubt you?

2. blue dog profile image60
      blue dogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

rumor has it that hp will soon be starting an absurdity forum.  before you let your hands move too fast and decide to post your notes, symbols,messages and answers here, you might want to wait for that forum to become active.  it's sound advice.  you shouldn't "ingnore" it.

5. Messenger_of_god8 profile image60

not at all..just give me a chance to share before you doubt what i have to offer.

6. Dgerrimea profile image60
    Dgerrimeaposted 14 years ago

Okay here's your chance; what do you believe and why? Prove that you're not just some lunatic.

7. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Where is Mark...this is right up his alley smile

8. Flightkeeper profile image68
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

Why don't you write a hub about your visions.  I'm sure people would like to read and see it.  You can even put Adsense and Amazon ads on it.

9. gary777g profile image67
    gary777gposted 14 years ago

You were sent here by God not to disseminate YOUR "truth" but to find REAL truth.  (but first I must address a greater issue: Use a capital letter at the beginning of each sentence please.  It just makes it a little easier to read, thank you!)
    Now back to your problem - er 'gift'.  You are being attacked and receiving messages by way of demons.  Yes, it is true.  You have allowed them to come into your life some way somehow and they are the ones using you as a tool.  You are easily deceived and easily used and they will make full use of you as long as you allow it.  If you want to be free and able to think for yourself you must renounce this captivity you are under and cancel all ground and consent you have given to the enemy (though in your case, the enemy is your friend, unfortunately.  You must first become the true 'friend' and child of the one true God before He can release you from your bondage..).  Until and unless you become a christian, you will forever be plagued by these influences.  They may seem beneveloent/benign but make no mistake:  they are anything but that.  You will encounter many strange and scary experiences because you are totally in their power.  While it is their wim to make you think you are some oracle of god it may go well for you.  But there is no good in them, only evil.  Escape while you still may, for there only prize is your soul and they only hope to lead others astray through you.

1. gary777g profile image67
      gary777gposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sorry - benevolent!  spelled wrong... must have been typing on autopilot lol...  the TRUTH will set you free

Now there is a good idea! Get your messages from another invisible non existent entity! lol

1. getitrite profile image72
          getitriteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree.  And both are equally delusional!

2. Messenger_of_god8 profile image60
      Messenger_of_god8posted 14 years agoin reply to this

You think you may know the truth because you have been brain washed since you where a child ..... you are - negative you all have been fooled by churches that take your money priests that rape your kids and hurt your familys.  im not religous but god has showed me the way to eternal life im not here to proove anything or argue. Just give me time to gather all my notes and try to recover lots of notes that i believe where deleted on purpose by some hackers. The black pope has you all blind. I dont like to watch tv and i dont like most sports. i didnt copy any of my notes from any man   

good=god+ dog/do good evil=devil devil=lived  lived=Did  everyone needs to reverse that - negative evil and turn it into live++ forever. prevent atoms and evil= "the end" 

nuclear power in the wrong hands

you dont want to be the one who once lived. 

Idont why i just wrote this but i saw the word good and evil

see i have scientific proof about what i know
      you dont have to have faith in what i say because my messages prooves it all because it is truth. Once you read them i know for a fact you you will know its true

Messenger!  He speaks!  How nice of you to join us.

Though I'm not sure what to make of your reply.

In fact I am sorry I said anything to you after reading CVR's comment/question to you, it was so perfect and concise.  Forget everything I have said, forget everything everyone else has said. 

Consentrate.  Get in touch with your spirit guides or whatever and give the answer to this:

Please define God's relationship with Satan

10. Evolution Guy profile image58
    Evolution Guyposted 14 years ago

Great - yet another one with the truth.

Love the religionists responses though. Before he has even had a chance to share his truth, religionist No1 who has a "personal relationship with god," doubts him:

Which is funny seeing as how often he shares his judgement that god gave him. and religionist No2 tells him he need to become a christian:

Neither of these have heard a word - but they already know it is wrong. And their version is the TRUTH. lol

Proof positive that believing in an invisible super being that speaks into your head is destined to end in conflict.

Why can these geniuses not see that?

Makes whatever they have to say completely worthless though.

And religionist No2 - It would make it a lot easier for other people to read if you formatted your irrational rantings into paragraphs. wink

Please pardon my lack of paragraphs, sorry to inconvenience you, but thanks for wading through it anyway. 

As to the "irrational rantings" comment:  I believe my comments will make much more sense to the one they were written to.  I was not speaking directly to you, Evolution Guy.

Evolution Guy:  I find your disdain and mocking of any one with a faith other than your own (and yes, dear EG, you have faith) rather tiring.  You haunt these forums with no other purpose but to pounce upon and denounce any person with views other than your own.  I wish YOU would evolve a bit, but that would be asking alot. By the way, dear EG, I noticed you have not written any Hubs.  Why are you here?  Do you like to read Hubs?  I found a couple Hubs that you might find very interesting:

http://hubpages.com/hub/DarwinFather-of … ory-PART-I

http://hubpages.com/hub/DarwinFather-of … ry-Part-II

If you read them (which I doubt you will, I would be interested to hear your comments.

1. Evolution Guy profile image58
        Evolution Guyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh dear,

Too bad you are so ignorant you are unable to understand the difference between blind religionist faith - you; and proven scientific facts - me.

As for the hubs - I have read them and can make no comment other than to say that this person is a child abuser and I can smell the fear from 200 miles away.. What can you do?

Not really bothered if it upsets you that I find your beliefs funny.

As I always say - if you don't want people to laugh at your beliefs - you shouldn't have such funny beliefs. wink

Thanks for cleaning your paragraphs up. Much easier to read now.

Those hubs are so LOW !
          Oh well !
          And here we go again ! lol lol

2. gary777g profile image67

You are most welcome (for the paragraphs).

And I do enjoy your humor.

Though still troubled that your beliefs are fact and mine are not.  Your evolutionary beliefs have not been proven any more than I can prove the existence of heaven, hell, or any number of other things.  What you have is what you DECIDE to trust in.  You look at the evidence and decide.  You chose your way.  I chose mine.  That does not make you smarter, as you suppose. 

The conflict you refer to from differing beliefs only arises when one side ridicules the other and puts no value or validity in their opinion.  You do not respect any one's opinion but your own; and that is your right.  But do not expect everyone to bow to you and say how wise you are by just saying others are stupid.

Hundreds of scientists on BOTH sides of the issue have written volumes.  I do not wish to thrash about, pitting my beliefs against yours - not because I do not have ample evidence (scientific), but because it is useless to tell you what you don't want to hear.  You have the means to get the information if you want it.  It is out there.  When you doubt, you can look for it.  I have provided links for you in the past, and I do so now only for others who might be reading this.

http://www.newgeology.us/presentation32.html

http://www.gosai.com/science/darwin-debunked.html

http://www.chick.com/bc/2006/debunk.asp

http://www.fireandknowledge.org/archive … n-shermer/

http://www.everystudent.com/features/is … 5QodgFf6Mw

http://www.existence-of-god.com/

There is much more.  Please do not ascribe my lack of further replies as a lack of interest in this subject or in you EG, I have to go for now. I'll check in later.

Maybe there is no evolution, so what does that mean for the Holy Bible?  Nothing!  God has to stand on his own, Not by refuting opponents.

2. Evolution Guy profile image58

All I can say is - Sorry your beliefs have been proven to be garbage, but attacking genuine facts and knowledge is not really helping me to start believing in you magical invisible friend. Nor do I see the correlation. Even of evolution WAS a lie - how does this prove your invisible psychopathic friend is anything other than a figment of your imagination?

Some one did suggest to me this should be an all or nothing package for ignorant uneducated people such as yourself who think evolution is a lie.

Think evolution did not happen? - OK  No cell phone, electricity or computers for you. lol lol

No reputable scientists are questioning evolution. Sorry - I know that lying and semantics are a big part of your moral code but.........

Bye now.

11. CrystalStarWoman profile image58
    CrystalStarWomanposted 14 years ago

I am God! You are God! We be God!

I have written a Hub about it wink

1. chukra G profile image60
      chukra Gposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you are GOD smile

12. Flightkeeper profile image68
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

Hello, Mr. Messenger of God, can you do something about my traffic so that I can reach payout every month?  And I'd also like that traffic to buy from my Amazon ads so that I can get a payout there.

I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

1. kirstenblog profile image78
      kirstenblogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I would appreciate that too!

May this messenger of god bring us the freedom that increased traffic to our hubs would create!

13. C.V.Rajan profile image59
    C.V.Rajanposted 14 years ago

Hi messenger,

Welcome.

I want the following from you:

Please define God's relationship with Satan.

CVR

And that will prove what?

2. Messenger_of_god8 profile image60
      Messenger_of_god8posted 14 years agoin reply to this

EVERYTHING HAS A OPPOSITE GOOD/GOD EVIL/DEVIL GOD USES THE DEVIL TO FIGURE OUT WHO IS WORTHY OF ETERNAL LIFE NOT ALL OF GODS CREATIONS ARE PERFECT THE DEVIL IS JUST A RECYCLER OF -NEGATIVE SOULS

All is god. smile
        This question doesn't prove or disprove your knowledge.It would be better if someone asked you what is god in the first place smile

I would say its not some devil but each individual soul which decides whether to come back or not. smile

14. Jo Woodward profile image60
    Jo Woodwardposted 14 years ago

L. Ron Hubbard is credited as saying 'If you want to get rich create a new religion' I guess he came up with that after he realised how bad a science fiction writer he was so he created Scientology instead.
    I suggest you have a look in the Christian Chat rooms on Yahoo messenger, you will find many like minded people all claiming to be God's messenger, posessing the 'truth'.

As the Bible says,it seems that God has many ways... and many faces as well ! lol

15. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

@getitrite

Because you're not ?? lol

What?!!yikes

Aren't you delusional ? yikes
        My bad ! lol

Why? Because I'm a nonbeliever?

I'm a non believer as well.
            And we all have delusions. Don't you ? lol

Yes, I do agree.  We all have delusions.

cool

16. Katelyn Weel profile image91
    Katelyn Weelposted 14 years ago

Why does this God stuff create such a reaction with people? I mean look at the hostility, people.. why?

Somebody is just looking for a little attention.. to be honest I'm a bit curious to hear what he's got to say.. If this guy really has the answers to life, the universe, and everything I would sure like to hear about it!

but wait.. chukra G asked to hear more about the message and "God" vanished. Hmm..

When I joined this forum I was also given a lot of attitude and felt like leaving but then I didn't, used to this by now.

Dont blame someone for leaving when they speak about god as there is a limit of abuse one can take. smile

There are a few jerks who ruin this forum.Its not possible to have an intelligent debate with some of them.All one gets is insult and attitude smile
      I am talking of both believers and atheists.

2. getitrite profile image72

I'm glad he left before he made us drink the kool-aid! lol

You haven't asked him a single question. How do you know that he doesn't posses god knowledge?

1. Katelyn Weel profile image91
          Katelyn Weelposted 14 years agoin reply to this

See what I mean about hostility? RELAX, man! All I'm saying is he had a message, someone asked to hear more about it and we didn't get to hear it.

He said ask me questions, I am relaxed just like defending the weak. smile

2. getitrite profile image72

Because nobody possesses god knowledge. That's why!!!

lol lol You're completely right ! lol lol

2. mohitmisra profile image60

I do and there are others on this forum as well forget the entire planet. smile

I hear you, but I just don't believe that's possible.

Thats fine it is your choice. I have no need to lie to you or anyone, you can make contact with god and communicate with him, he is actually your deepest essence or fabric you are made out of. smile

Which god should I choose?

There is only one god called by different names .smile

Meditate or practice one pointed concentration, focus on a point of light between your eyebrows with your eyes closed.You will find god like I did. smile

"when they eye be single" Jesus

"seven breaths of one pointed concentration will get you enlightened " Patanjali

2. profile image0

No. No you don't! You possess knowledge ABOUT God, perhaps, but you DO NOT possess God's knowledge! To make such a claim destroys whatever credibility you may have possessed!

I am enlightened and know god.smile

1. profile image0

That's VERY different then claiming you have all the knowledge that God has! That claim pretty much convinced me that you are NO Messenger!

lol lol lol Agree !

2. mohitmisra profile image60

"Why have you forsaken me" Jesus
                    I have always said the prophets and messenger do not posses all knowledge and neither do I. According to you even Jesus could not have been a messenger as he didn't have all knowledge. smile

2. tantrum profile image61
  17. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

if he comes back, i wish he could read this one.......stop being delusional, stop deluding us, why are you deluding us, it is a sin to delude us, you are a sinner too lol, you keep on deluding......I just wish that people will stop posting things about the existence of a GOD....I am dreaming about it already because am addicted to HP and then forums get unfriendlier because of these topics....lolol

good day everyone

18. archdaw profile image60
    archdawposted 14 years ago

I think that he just needs traffic for his 1 Hub that he published.  He has only been a member of Hub Pages for Five hours.  I think that he got his job done.  I wish I would of thought of that!!  Any way welcome to Hub Pages it takes all kinds!!!

19. tantrum profile image61

SO DELUSIONAL !

20. tantrum profile image61

Nobody is a messenger!
    That's a very arrogant thing to say.
    For Christ sake !! big_smile lol

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Go Tantrum GO!!

Hi pretty !
        lol lol lol

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
          prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

good day Tantrum,

21. profile image0
    Rick Marlowposted 14 years ago

You guys slammed the door in his face before he ever got his foot in.

I'm only slamming the door at Mohit's face.
      I'm really interested in what this guy has to say

1. profile image0
        Rick Marlowposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Me too Tantrum.

22. profile image0
    Rick Marlowposted 14 years ago

I`m laughing my head off. The guy got ran off before we heard any statement of his beliefs and now all you guys are bickering back and forth. It`s hilarious.

1. Evolution Guy profile image58

LOL

Pretty typical of religion don't you think? I did not even get a chance to make fun of whatever his truth was before he was attacked by two other religionists.

Both of who claim to have the truth, lol

Kinda makes you think no one has the truth really....................

Hmmmm. Atheism sounds good about now. wink

1. profile image0
        Rick Marlowposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You Know Evo,I`m a believer, but for once I`m inclined to agree with you.

23. tantrum profile image61

@messenger

Begin !

24. spease profile image59
    speaseposted 14 years ago

If you have all the answers, why don't you say something?

25. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

All I have to say is Oi ve! and RUN! hahaha....yea no sorry you are not nice try please go back to your padded room. thank you

26. Pr0metheus profile image59
    Pr0metheusposted 14 years ago

What are angels?

27. shanekruger profile image60
    shanekrugerposted 14 years ago

Thanks for Sharing Nice Topic

28. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

this post is worrying. Someone needs a doctor here! smile

29. thesecondadvent profile image60
    thesecondadventposted 14 years ago

My Dear Sweet Friends,

For one, we believest whom and what ye sayest thou art.  For as a man thinkest, so is he, so shall he make himself to be.  Even so, ye must be patient, for because of thy existence as one sent of God, thou art open unto both positive and negative influences. 

Please take a look at our hub,"Satan, Son of God...".  This might provide some clarification for that which is but a seed of understanding concerning Satan's godly service.  Also, on Good and Evil, humans art quite apt to eat of the "Tree of Good and Evil"  because of our natural tendency to think in duality. 

Even more, because man enjoy worshipping the things he hast invented from the Earth (money and mediums of exchange), he continually eat of the wrong(consciousness)"tree".  Yet, the Christ call for us to eat of the "Tree of Life", that we mayest have Life and that more abundantly.  As long as we worship the things made of our hands, we shall ever see good or evil in others depending upon their acts either in our favor or against us as we see it. 

When God completed creation He declared, "It is very Good".  Not very good and evil, duality,or two, but One, even Good. Therefore, all art truly good, for God within us is ever Good.  Thus, none mightest doth any neither good nor evil, but all acts to-ward us is good, and according unto the will of God.  With God within each and every one of us, God never doth God evil, but ever good.  That takest some understanding, but that understanding is within the grasp of all.

30. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

It is not understanding that is requires, it is indoctrination and gullibility! smile

31. profile image52
    Chief Apatheticposted 14 years ago

Then for my amusement reduce all of human knowledge to basically one sentence or two.  The explain Complete Zero in mathematics & how that would apply to human beings living upon the earth.

32. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

I thought the original post was like guess Michael Jacksons song titles.....ya know name that tune

...or is that God singing the boy is not my son ..lol

33. errum fattah profile image61
    errum fattahposted 14 years ago

U R SO FUNNY MESSTHING_OF_GOD; i love u

34. profile image60
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

That's what they all say just to get the chicks!

35. Hokey profile image59
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

Another lunatic.........................roll

36. Hokey profile image59
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

Ok. I have a serious question. Mind blowing. Earth changing.....

OK!!!
    Chicken or egg. Huh?

Which one first!!  yikes

I have another serious religious question.

What's the difference between a duck? smile

1. Disappearinghead profile image60
        Disappearingheadposted 14 years agoin reply to this

One of its legs is both the same. smile

Very good! I am surprised you knew that!

1. Disappearinghead profile image60
            Disappearingheadposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I honestly can't remember who said it, but I remember some stand up comic came out with it when I was a kid. smile He must have been on Aussie telly too then.

I heard it from my dad in the 60s.
              His answer was a little different. He said "One leg is the same short as the other."

37. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

I have a question. Do you think I would have a better career in nursing or becoming a super hero?

Any way you like it BP, I reckon you would look good in any guise! lol

38. Ohma profile image61
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago
  39. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 14 years ago

Crazy or wickedly boastful,  I dunno which......
    wink

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)