why pay for sex

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 55 discussions (253 posts)
  1. mintinfo profile image64
    mintinfoposted 14 years ago

Statistics suggest that aprox 20% of men pay for sex, Married, attached and single alike. I personally would never so I am curious as to why some would.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

or maybe there are buyers because there are sellers

1. mintinfo profile image64
        mintinfoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

there has to be a need first. Necessity is the mother of invention.

2. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image73
        EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think you have it backwards.

yes backwards hehe

1. profile image50
            kittuuposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hi how ru

3. Sean Leong profile image63
        Sean Leongposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Let's face it guys, in order to get sex, you have got to pay one way or another.

1. TheGlassSpider profile image64
          TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think this is a bit far-fetching.

1. profile image50

hiiiiiiii

2. DogSiDaed profile image60
      DogSiDaedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Probably because it's easy, guaranteed and they don't complain? tongue

3. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Every man pays for sex! Some of us just never stop paying!

4. Pr0metheus profile image59
      Pr0metheusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So, you don't pay for anything your g/f or wife buys?  All men pay for sex... even if that payment is just in time (after all time = money).  I guess that means that all women are whores too.  Cruel world...

1. wychic profile image84
        wychicposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Men too! big_smile

1. profile image50

hiiiiiiiiiiiii friends

1. ASHWINSPGA profile image57
            ASHWINSPGAposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hi kittu. you looking for girls here? we got plenty. but of course you got to pay you know.

2. profile image0
        Poppa Bluesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's not a fair statement! Women pay for sex too! It's not like they don't earn any money or do anything around the house. They invest much of their time in any relationship and expect their mate to do for them things they might not be able to do themselves.

3. profile image0
        cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

really?

you are equating any woman in a relationship with a hooker? yikes

first of all, not all women play those headgames - "buy me this and i will send you into the stratosphere" roll

a loving relationship is built around trust and mutual give and take. why are men not described as prostituting themselves when they do things for women? roll

greeneyes, i haven't 'backed down' from my opinion. i do think the idea of some beefy bald sweaty old stranger grunting all over me after i performed whatever ministrations to his nether regions that he bought and paid for is personally repugnant. i just don't judge those people for doing it. if that's what floats their boat, whatever. i don't call women who agree with it lowlifes, so they better not call me a prude.

1. Mrvoodoo profile image57
          Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just the word I was looking for, because whilst you claim not to judge others, you clearly do.

Only the ignorant would believe 'beefy bald sweaty old men' to be the only type of guys to frequent prostitutes.

1. tantrum profile image60
            tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

I know a lot of handsome latin guys that once in a while pay for sex. And they're on their late 30s or 40s.
            As I said, if you want to pay, where's the problem?

As per usual the only ones with the problem are those completely unaffected by it. big_smile

It's easy to look down from a high tower and condemn.

And lot of women do that too.
                And they're not all ugly & old. Many of them are nice women in their 40s.

I'm sure you're right, and more power to them, sex isn't the 'disgusting' act that some would like us to believe, and if something is mutually beneficial, safe, and consenting, then why the hell not? smile

I don't know what happens in other countries, but here in Argentina they certainly do.

2. Misha profile image61
            Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL I was wondering what happened to "beauty from within" motto - or is it applicable only to ugly women? lol

But to be frank MrVoodoo, Prometheus sort of prompted an angry response with his sweeping statement LOL. I am surprised nobody else chimed in on this yet lol

LOL, you make a good point Misha, guess the old 'beauty is on the inside' argument doesn't apply to balding sex fiends. big_smile

As for Prometheus, he may have prompted an angry response, but he can't alter the nature of another's heart with a couple of lines of text. wink

2. twuxedo profile image58
              twuxedoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just the ugly chicks!
              Shes advocate for the uglies this one. I thinks shes joking, no one adds more smileys.

2. Pr0metheus profile image59
          Pr0metheusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Haha, it was a comical observation of my statement.  I definitely don't think all women are whores, nor do I think no men are whores.

4. twuxedo profile image58

Yes I have heard this said Marriage is legal prostituition, I wouldn't go so far myself, but see the anolgies, you are drawing.
        Does that mean prossies prize themselves higher than those that just give it out gratus, interesting concept.

5. vox vocis profile image82
      vox vocisposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Because they're fools? And pathetic?

6. yenajeon profile image69
      yenajeonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Omg that is disgusting! I had no idea it would be so high. That is so sad. sad

1. Misha profile image61

Why?

1. blondepoet profile image68
          blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes why? smile

7. vox vocis profile image82
      vox vocisposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why pay for sex?
      Because of being shallow...

2. Misha profile image61
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Not that I ever did, but I never say never tongue

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

3. blondepoet profile image68
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

I guess cos men are men, maybe there is no reason but just a impulse thing. I don't frown upon men who do or men who don't. It's not for me to judge.

4. TheGlassSpider profile image64
    TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

Because gettin' it for free isn't workin' out??

*shrugs*

Never done it. I dunno.

Because you get what you pay for? lol

5. Betty Reid profile image60
    Betty Reidposted 14 years ago

I think the point is to just have sex and nothing else, no strings attached.  To quote Charlie Sheen, “You don’t pay a prostitute for sex. You pay them to leave after the sex.”

1. blondepoet profile image68
      blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's it, it's a simple business transaction, no ties, no buying drinks, I guess.

1. profile image0
        Zomermarketingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think that you hit the nail on the head there. Whether its right or wrong who is anyone to judge. Especially when you are in a relationship and your partner doesn't come to the party then what the hell is a bloke going to do? He starts thinking about pussy!! Women think about sex just like blokes do we are only human.
        Plus these women that provide a service are working people trying to make a living. I have a close female friend that runs a place in Qld as such. I also provide a service and maintenance on there Air-conditioning hence I am a refrigeration mechanic I have also meet some of the people that work there which have family's and are great people to know. This is a upper class 4 stars rated Palace
        it is deceiving on how the place is presented and the women that work there are just absolute stunner's. Well that's my opinion anyway. Like I said who is to judge?

1. twuxedo profile image58

Surely no one would believe this spin, No such thing as an upmarket prossie, they are all the same.

2. wychic profile image84

Exactly!! I honestly don't know why males get the reputation for being so sex-centered where women seem to be perceived as more frigid. The people with the highest sex drives I know, by far, are all women...and it's not just me wink. Even in a committed relationship there's bound to be a mismatch in sex drive, and if there's a HUGE difference in drive there's temptation to buy...and many significant others don't have a problem with it, because it keeps their higher-sex-drive partners out of the arms of someone that might try to keep him/her.

In another time and place (that is, one in which I didn't have a significant other) I wouldn't put it past myself to be a seller, and if more males were in the profession who knows...I could very well be a buyer! Granted, that's much more likely if it were legal so that one would have the benefit of being able to see certificates of health and what-not, but still. My SO and I recently had a discussion about this...my personality means I'd do much better as a madame than a worker, but morality aside it's a commodity that's in demand and who is to look down on the buyers and sellers of said commodities? Why is it okay to spend $20-$50 on a dildo or a battery-powered vagina but not on a real person? As someone said, "If you're going to spend $100 and an entire evening on dinner anyway, why not cut to the chase and just give her the cash?"

tacky!

1. wychic profile image84

Shhhhh, don't tell anyone...I guess it's a good thing I was born female, that kind of tackiness seems to be seen as an attribute to most males because they don't have to try to be Romeo or Fabio or something...poor guys, they have so much more pressure to be all romantic and what-not wink

I agree with that sentiment, just don't like the idea of a working girl personally. How many would they put through in a Week say and then do the Math for a year. Some have guys happy to support them though so there you go. One mans meat etc.

6. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

It's all about power, control and the game.  Ultimately the fun for some big_smile

1. profile image0

tongue

7. dave272727 profile image61
    dave272727posted 14 years ago

Actually, its about intimacy.  Some people have a hard time with it.  They may have no options other than paying someone for their time.

I guess I can understand that; intimacy leaves one vulnerable...but at the same time...How could someone not be thinking "I don't know where that's been" the whole time? I'm afraid with all that's floating around these days...I'll just *cough* take care of things myself.

1. dave272727 profile image61
        dave272727posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yep.  If you go the "pay for it" route, then you might end up with something that Clorox won't kill.

8. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Sorry, never paid cash for sex. smile

But, I've been taken to the cleaners by some of my ex's, but I guess that's another story in and of itself. lol lol lol

I didn't know that they took checks j/k

9. mintinfo profile image64
    mintinfoposted 14 years ago

Some reasons that I also heard were,

to gain experience if you are young(virgin),

to relieve stress,

gain confidence,

feeling inadequate(small weewee)

an ailment or deformity that hinders the development of a committed relationship,

well educated and successful but a social recluse,

or simply unable to relate to women.

10. Len Cannon profile image86
    Len Cannonposted 14 years ago

Why pay for a burger

why pay for anything

DOWN WITH CAPITILISM

11. Misha profile image61
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Paid sex existed loooooong before CAPITILISM tongue

Indeed, I've heard it called, "The Oldest Profession"

2. Len Cannon profile image86
      Len Cannonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I want government subsidized hookers.

1. drej2522 profile image68
        drej2522posted 14 years agoin reply to this

hahaha...hilarious!

12. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

boredom and trying somehting new, and risking their relationship plus STDS etc

men who are paying for sex have low self confidence and cant get woman whom they love and will love them, the only basis for sex is love

1. Misha profile image61

I think this is a bit far-fetching...

why pay sex when you can have it for free and for those you love

the one you love hehe

Good points, but....
          There is always a but or butt.
          Anyway.  What if they are too lazy to go through the rituals of courtship and all that to get to the intimacy? 
          Or maybe they just moved to the town or city and don't know anyone and are feeling lonely. 
          Or they could have just come back from the war to find that the happy home they had been dreaming of had been destroyed by some random guy named Bob that she had met at an office party.  Just saying....  It could happen.

it could happen yes and avoid it, specially if you are into a relationship, you are also risking yourself for STDs

I dont know dave but then maybe I was raised up differently, cant really accept such things, it is better to be loyal, and not paying for sex, you can DIY if you want but it can be addicted too hehe

Yes I mentioned catching something Clorox won't kill...  DIY is better than crabs for sure.

right, thank you

]
                  You are always welcome!!
                  Or maybe in this thread I should just say You are welcome,
                  Or that still sounded bad.  I will just shut up now.

2. JOE BARNETT profile image60
            JOE BARNETTposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i have to agree with the guys . it is without strings. in a relationship you pay through the nose anyway. you pay for. . . . everything!!and it's long and drawn out. paying for it is like going to a restaurant. . . . great meal.

meal restaurant? what do you get in return? the reason some women are into expecting always men to pay and buy them this or that is because men have that notion too

Ol Joes a Charmer  lol smile

1. JOE BARNETT profile image60
                  JOE BARNETTposted 14 years agoin reply to this

no you missed what i was saying. i said there are no strings attached. when you go to a restaurant you don't cook it wash dishes or anything. you simply eat and go. no strings attached . will i have to break it down further and in this analogy let me ask the ladies . why do they like restaurants?

2. Sean Leong profile image63
        Sean Leongposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree.

Well they def. are not babe magnets are they? Theres one down the Road from my Salon,a Bordello that is, and frankly you want to see the State of them.
          I have yet to see a well rounded attractive prossie yet.
          The ones that come in for the colourings are all screwed up, thats the better looking ones.
          The skanks are just that. So the Guys that pay em are something else agauin. Spose no one wants them either.

13. Misha profile image61
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Coming from your upbringing, you get hairy palms and go completely blind from DIY, so paid sex looks like a bit more viable alternative tongue

youre not going to die if you cant release it

1. Misha profile image61

Huh? Doncha think it's a hella condescending to say, being a woman especially?

oh am not, am just saying have patience

14. dave272727 profile image61

To be honest I have been all over the world.  I have seen two things that are common almost everywhere I have been.  With the one exception being the Falkland Islands.  Prostitution and Irish pubs are everywhere!!!

15. dave272727 profile image61

Desperation plays a huge role in it as well.  Do a google search for Russian Brides.  Look how many "dating" sites come up.  Women from other countries are willing to basically sell themselves to get out of their current situations. 
    I haven't paid for it partly because I am scared of STDs and partly because I am afraid of getting arrested.

16. profile image0

I paid. Twice big_smile

big_smile

17. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Um voice of experience here. No excuses just facts. As an oil field worker and then an over the road trucker I paid for it time and again. Nice places and beautiful women for sex only. I was gone from home a lot in those days. I also paid for it in other ways, dinner, a movie a night out on the town [date], a car, a house/apt and a broken heart.
    There are women who pay for it as well. I think it started capitalism. Am I proud of it? No. Would I do it again? If I were going through the same thing I did then. Yes.

18. efeguy profile image41
    efeguyposted 14 years ago

it has been here and it will continue to be there.

just for fun.but  risky fun

19. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

Everyone pays for sex one way or another.

20. profile image0

because you can.

1. profile image0
      Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh, giggity. big_smile

1. profile image0

lol lol lol

1. profile image0

Hey! I call 'em the way I see 'em. big_smile

1. profile image0

well also it's fun being the boss when you pay big_smile

not that I have before or anything hmm:

1. profile image0

Um, no, sure, I follow you. big_smile

1. profile image0

follow or lead? big_smile

1. profile image0

Well, I could just as easily lead. big_smile

1. profile image0

don't sheep follow though?
                    cool if one could lead tongue

21. profile image0

goodnight leader of men tongue

1. profile image0

Good night, there Milady. big_smile

22. Bill Manning profile image68
    Bill Manningposted 14 years ago

Even though I've never paid for sex, the thought has crossed my mind. But it's only because I would like to experience a few different types of women, fantasy if you will.

So, what better way then to just go to a place, pay for it and be done with it? Like, I've thought about going to Vegas, where it's legal and going to one of those cat houses.

I would then pay for a petite, tight Asian girl. I've always wanted to try one. After that I'd love to try a tall, playboy type.

Then once that was over I'd be like "great, now I've tried that, it was great and I can go back to looking for the woman of my dreams". Which has nothing to do with body type but personality.

1. profile image0

Bill, Bill, Bill! What are we going to do with you? Tight and prostitute shouldn't be in the same sentence.

1. Bill Manning profile image68
        Bill Manningposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hmmmmm, that's true, never thought of that. Maybe I could get an apprentice Asian? lol

1. profile image0

Now you're talking!big_smile

1. greeneyesH1982 profile image60
            greeneyesH1982posted 14 years agoin reply to this

THIS FORUM IS REPULSIVE

1. profile image0

This is not a religious forum.

wtf ever that means did i say it was? NO butt out!!

talking about paying for sex is disgusting... why would ANYONE want to pay for something like that is DISGUSTING!! if anyone had any self respect they would GROW up and wouldnt do such a disgusting thing by bringing themselves to such a shallow place

1. profile image0
                    Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

why did you open this thread then?  to answer the question...
                    everyone wants a warm body to be next to, from time to time. As far as buying it, whilst in a committed relationship, there are a million reasons why it might happen. Right, wrong,  hurtful, whatever....its way to big of a question for one answer. It happens.

2. profile image0

Anger; not necessary. This is merely a forum exploring a certain topic. If you want to express feelings of vitriol, then please help yourself to any of the religious forums of your choosing.

I just did express myself LOL cant you tell? who said I was angry? anger consists of extra large caps in all letters... i was emphasizing.... after all expressing ones self is what they are all about right??? then i served my purpose here!!!

2. dave272727 profile image61

Not nearly as repulsive as some....

3. profile image0
              ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are the judgmental one. Why did you stay in here if it is so repulsive? Live and let live I say.

why not??? ppl judge all the time... i said its gross that is MY opinion.. i deal with nonbelievers who are just as judgemntal and im still alive and the stars still shine.... so im sure yall will get over it smile after all it is my opinion why should my opinion matte to you

i accept your opinion on this matter.. if u wanna give your money away for 2 mins of your life then by all means go for it.... i on the other hand will never give my money away to someone for such a thing.... i accept that you will have had or might or are going to pay for it.. kool whatever floats your coconuts

Who said it was only 2 min?

23. dave272727 profile image61

greeneyes,
    If I could.  Maybe you should read from the beginning of this thread and then reserve judgment until after you have read everyone's responses.  There have been some very good points brought up by both males and females.  There are reasons for everything that people do.  Please take the time to view the responses before you pass judgment.

no thank u i read enough when i suddenly realised how gross it was... had enough of the comments its merely gross to even think of just had to make my point like everyone else does smile

what is gross in sex ? Even if you paid for it, is fun.
        Sex is fun and is good.

um lets see... PAYING for it is prostitution need i say more? why pay for it? if u have to pay for it then theres something wrong there... what u arent happy at home? or with your lover or just pickin it up at the bar??? i mean cmon PAYING FOR IT!!! ROFL

then again if u arent happy at home or with who u are with then either your life in that dept sucks and u shouldnt have married them or there is something wrong with you personally.... I never feel the need to ever offer money for that or even receive it thats just sick......

Sometimes there is could be a point in a person's life that they have no alternative other than to sell or buy sex.  Take for example a woman that is trying to feed her children.  She tries EVERY option for assistance and to buy food for the children.  What options does she have left?

um going back to school no matter the extent i dont believe that there is EVERYTHING to be tried with no success... thats a ridiculous excuse

anyways enjoy your sex topic in here peace to all im out!

Aww, don't leave angry.

2. tantrum profile image60

what if you can't find anyone to make love to? what if you're deformed ? aren't you entitled to the fun ???

tantrum dont make me spit milk through my nose....

ya know God gave masturbation as a gift.. I mean have u ever tried to tickle yourself?

some guys find it boring after doing it for months. some would like the 'real thing',don't you agree?

like i said if it takes them THAT long then theres probably something wrong there.... then again how strong are they to withstand

Couldn't agree more Tantrum!!

I'll "third" that.

2. greeneyesH1982 profile image60

hmm funny how ppl twist things on here... where did i say SEX itself was gross? hmmm?? obviously yall didnt get what i said so ill leave that for u to figure out cus im not gonna repeat myself

3. profile image0

I'm still waiting for a hub from her. big_smile

24. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

Okay, take care. big_smile

25. Misha profile image61
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Are you a natural blonde? wink

26. profile image0

Hmmm, some people are so judgmental, they scare me. I ain't scared of nuthin.

27. profile image0

It's really no different than going in  for a massage now is it? It is a service to our community and has always been around. Like it or no.

a massage is legal and waaaaaayyy different then fornication...

yea served our world with diseases!! i hardly call that serving!!

would you like your nice bowl of st'ds now?? is how i look at it ... ugh im shuddering thinking of it!!

1. profile image0

i agree. just fifteen minutes ago that girl you pay for was in a bed with god knows who doing god knows what.

ew.

finally a sane brain!!! ew is right smile

1. profile image0

smile

2. Mrvoodoo profile image57

Surely the same could be said of any girl you meet but don't pay for.

lol

Was just thinking, Hey all the ladies on here say ew and the men are the bad guys, but badguys need badgirls to be badguys if you follow the logicistics.

I'm sure you have heard about condoms.

oh yea cus there such a guarantee right?? lol come on tant even you know better then this!!

Really ?
              I've been using condoms for more than 30 years, and never caught a 'disease'

how is using a condom the real thing ? lol far from it besides im not going to put my heatlth up to the fate of a condom... u know the things that ppl have gotten pregnant from or they have busted and what not...

28. profile image0

It is legal in parts of Nevada. And disease  is also spread freely. Fornication can also be of the mind. Remember Carter and his lust statement? Did Jesus cast stones on the harlot?

29. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 14 years ago

My husband says all men pay for sex one way or the other! lol

30. profile image0

I could just as easily get something nasty from a free piece of ass too. Thankfully I will never know yours.

1. Misha profile image61

LOL Charlie, she might a have a nice piece though wink

2. profile image0

wow, how hostile, just for expressing an opinion. that is really uncool.

1. profile image0

I did not mean you Cosette. Nevah!

2. greeneyesH1982 profile image60

it is and to think these ppl would think i would actually even THINK of them on that level let alone give something as precious up to someone like them...

sex is not a materialistic thing.. money buys THINGS not the body of another for what 2 MIN

total wast of time and money... meaningless life will still go on just the same.. stop trying to justify your disgusting actions and thoughts

3. Misha profile image61

Cosette, read back, would you please? smile

i too ralwus am thankful i will never know yours... but then again i would never go there

2. profile image0

oh ok. sorry ralwus. i was all 'wtf?' haha wink

thanks Misha.

anyway, i watch this show called Cathouse sometimes. they are all smiles going 'oh our clients are doctors and lawyers' as if to dignify what they do because they don't just do it with average men roll

the owner of the house has sex with all of his staff. they all say they want to. um, right. i imagine some feel obligated to or it's out the door for them.

they have hidden cameras in the rooms and it's pretty explicit and i don't know even if i adored sex i don't think i could turn it on and off like that. they say they don't have to do antthing or anyone if they don't want to. let's face it, they have to be productive and part of any job is doing something you don't necessarily want to to. i would rather my unwanted task for the day be filing and collating, not, well, you know.

but i don't judge anyone for being a prostitute or for seeking one. i just have my own feelings about it. if i disagree it doesn't mean i am judging anyone who agrees with it. to each his own.

yikes

2. Mrvoodoo profile image57

You imagine, suspect, assume and speculate, but know nothing for certain. smile

31. profile image0

I would not touch her with yours Misha. big_smile

1. Misha profile image61

I am just speculating smile

32. profile image0

I smell a marine with a big dog big_smile

1. Misha profile image61

LOL Marine? I guess he is smarter than that smile

he?? o   k

33. profile image0

Mine is an exit only and I think you are just another troll for HP to deal with. A butt sniffing one at that.

why thank you!! smile compliment accepted smile

how thoughtful and judgemental of you!! but guess what ? the stars are still shinin tonight!! HAR HAR

Hit the nail on that one Mate.

34. dave272727 profile image61

I hate that this thread has descended into personal attacks. 

Greeneyes,
    Maybe you could write out how many ways this thread disgusts you and that could be your first hub.  I am sorry that I don't understand your point.  I wish that I could grasp what you are getting at with your anger and negativity.

im not being angry and negative... why am i being attacked now havent u seen what others wrote about me?? i think pointing fingers is irrelevant in these pages.. smile once again this thread does not allow for tone of voice.. so take my words as you will

personally they are kind of amusing in a way.. the topics ppl come up with

I am not angry with you, I just simply don't understand what you are hoping to accomplish.  People pay for sex.  It has been going on for thousands of years.  There is nothing wrong with it, there is nothing disgusting about it, it just is.  All the men and women that choose to sell themselves have the ability to say no.  Just as the men and women that buy it have the choice not to.  I am not pointing fingers, I am just trying to understand.

ok and like i said... i am not afraid to make my opinion on it.. and i said ITS GROSS and DISGUSTING.. if that offends then i guess thats their problem.... heck i get offended to so what life goes on

Every time you open your mouth a small child somewhere stops believing in God.

If he is real, you do him a disservice.

lol

opinion noted and distasteful.... and you are any better???

I've never claimed to be righteous.

kool we in the same boat then as far as humanity goes...nice to meet you smile

35. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

true.

36. profile image0

I see many things that repulse me. I do not judge them for it, only war. It is repulsive to me enough to speak out as well as pedophiles. I do not like tats or body piercing or many other things, but I do not speak against them in a judgmental way.

but see that is what is different here... these forums are for ppl to somewhat voice their opinion... that is what i have done. i agree with you on the war and pedophile stuff but lets not get me started again...

Agreed

37. profile image0

I assure you 2 min would never do and I don't anymore. Don't need it you see. I am home for good and do not travel as I did so long ago when I really needed IT.

im also just trying to lighten the load in here.. ppl get sooo serious in these forums.. gosh tantrum even knows how iam!! although it is hard to tell when im serious smile hah!

I'd rather think you're always joking!
        If not....lol

well see i said a few posts back that i really do think its gross but thats just my opinion.. and im certainly not going to back down from it cus some think im bein rude or whatever.. i voice my opinion.. but for the most part im always up for a good laugh to.. i dont like to be serious all the time life is too short to be i dunno all tied in a giant knot

Hey I thought you were serious. Seems you just like a laugh. Sorry lol

38. dave272727 profile image61

"lighten the load"

"service"

I may need a cold shower....

dont even start

Start what?  I just finished!

TMI!!

lol

3. greeneyesH1982 profile image60

wow that quick huh

Worst two minutes ever!

shoulda got a receipt so u can return it LOL

39. profile image0

Hell of a way to break the ice. But it is shattered I reckon. Now, write us a hub.

HAH!! ill get to it when i feel like writing i guess... i have to be in the mood for it im not a magician who can just pull em out of u know where and write em on here... but trust me ill get to it when I feel like it smile

40. cheaptrick profile image72
    cheaptrickposted 14 years ago

"Why pay for sex"
    Why not?

41. wychic profile image84
    wychicposted 14 years ago

Goodness, this thread has exploded since yesterday tongue. I just got done catching myself up...reading...and I'm glad to see that a couple of other people have pointed out that STDs really have no idea whether you're paying for it or not, they'll spread regardless wink. There's definitely a distinct advantage to legal prostitution, though, in that it offers much more by way of transparency and protection than in areas where it's illegal. I'm certainly not an expert, but have been told that in places like Nevada there are more options for health care coverage for the "working professional" and most cat houses insist on a clean bill of health before someone can work there. If I were in the market, that would certainly make me feel a lot better than picking up some 15-year-old that sneaked out in the middle of the night to raise some money for entertainments and what-not.

Now...what's that about all the ladies thinking it's gross? Or are the rest of us females just not ladylike enough for the term? tongue

1. Misha profile image61

Would have joined your fan club on the spot, but been there for a loooong time already smile

smile Well pointed out.

42. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

What's wrong with paying for sex?
    If you have the money and feel like it. Where's the problem?

43. profile image0

I'm too skeered to say anything else about this. It has all been said anyway, I think.

1. profile image0

lol hi ralwus. yer nekkid....dont be skeered, its natural!!!

1. profile image0

OK darlin'. big_smile I just have had it with this one.

1. profile image0

smile catch ya 'round. luv ya!!

44. myownworld profile image72
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

roll

I just knew the religious (or self righteous) would one day curse every thread here! It's FINALLY happened!!

lol
      It was predictable ! lol

1. myownworld profile image72
        myownworldposted 14 years agoin reply to this

wink

45. myownworld profile image72
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

If someone does NOT want to sell sex, it is a crime to force them to. But when men or women DO want to out of a personal choice, they should have that right without punishment or discriminatory remarks. Who are we to judge anyone or their motives?

Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

Internet connection dying, dying, dead. sad

1. profile image0

sad   come back when you can. Ive got to move my computer to the kitchen soon. wii sucks...

2. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

yes some women do that too, but its that we have a choice really,

prostitution is the oldest business yes, but then is our body a commodity?
      I see that prositution is not even a problem of poverty, at times it is a problem of firm moral values, young girls do it because they want to belong and engage in other risky behaviors like drugs too

I think it is about respecting your body and all, if you cant even respect your body and sell sex then how much more respecting others physical body too?

1. profile image0

not every one has the luxuroy of being raised with loving parents who instill in thier children a sense of self respect. other times...it really is poverty. Maybe ill write a hub....

hey just come on write something about it, I worked before and interviewed a lot of prostitutes and some I even cried because of their circumstances but then, there are various reasons like they were raped, they are poor, misguided, maybe I am wrong, but for those who see the light and have a chance I dont see why they still indulge to it though...and for those who dont even have the food, they just do it because they want to eat too,,

1. profile image0
            Kenrick Chatmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

That was kinda a one off tho wasn't it.
              Not like she's still in demand.

1. profile image0
                Kenrick Chatmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

Must admit same sentiment, Divine Brown wasn't she, always stayed with me the Divine bit, because she so wasn't.
                  I can only imagine that Grant was munted that night and ordered one off the Street.

2. profile image0

its such a broad topic....so many sides to it. You should write too!!! (oh, yes, there are those who know better)....like i said, there are so many sides, especially if you talk about worldwide!!!

3. profile image0

Those girls who loved and followed Charles Manson were raised 'properly', look what they did.

4. aware profile image66
      awareposted 14 years ago

you pay for them to leave

5. aware profile image66
      awareposted 14 years ago

you can kill your baby but cant sell your pusy .thats poetry

Better Humour you I think er if you say so.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)