Woo-hoo me! Record HP Adsense daily earnings!

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 55 discussions (88 posts)
  1. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 13 years ago

Yep, yesterday I was just 3 bucks and change short of $100 for my hubs! Today is $85 already! lol

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congrats Misha, That is awesome!

2. Origin profile image61
      Originposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congrats on the accomplishment! It must feel good big_smile

3. blondepoet profile image67
      blondepoetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

OMG Misha you mean you made 85 in one day????

1. Misha profile image63
        Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

http://hubpages.com/u/3113550_f520.jpg

yep tongue

Actually, looks like today I am going to break the $100 mark for HP - it's already $97.41 big_smile

1. blondepoet profile image67

Omg that is just awesome!!!!!
          You are awesome!!!!!
          A huge grats from me. smile

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o297/naena33/nbu%20graphics/GJ-Congratulations02.gif

2. agvulpes profile image86
          agvulpesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Misha, congratulations you have obviously put in a lot of hard work on obtaining this success.  Please excuse my ignorance but looking at your earnings how can you tell which Hubs earned you the money. It just says 'hubpages dot com'
          cool

1. Misha profile image63

Nah Peter, I am not going to disclose any more details publicly - I have enough competition already. Email me if you really want to know. smile

Now that I re-read you question, I though you might have asked a different thing. I have an adsense channel defined for each hub so I know exactly where earning are coming from and how - I just did not show these channels on the picture. smile

3. figment profile image74
          figmentposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm so excited for both of you!  You're inspirations!

4. kmackey32 profile image64
          kmackey32posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Cool, seems alot of us are going to break the 100, I am at 98... lol

4. Aya Katz profile image84
      Aya Katzposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations,Misha!

5. sarovai profile image73
      sarovaiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

congrats Misha.

6. Singular Investor profile image70
      Singular Investorposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's excellent news ! Correct me if I am wrong but it says you have 19 hubs and the last one was published 3 months ago - or am I missing something here ?

1. profile image0
        sandra rinckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

He doesn't just have articles on hp.  big_smile

1. Singular Investor profile image70

Yes - but he does say - " was just 3 bucks and change short of $100 for my hubs! "

2. Misha profile image63

Yes, and? Not sure what your question is, exactly? smile

Hi Misha - I was wondering if the $100 in a day came from just 19 hubs - which is quite amazing, as my 60 odd hubs are bringing in about $60 a month in total, so I was wondering what on earth I was doing wrong basically ! Am I doing the wrong thing by writing hubs rather than concentrating on getting backlinks for the hubs I already have ?

1. Misha profile image63

Yes, it comes from even less hubs - six, as I replied to SF. And two thirds of it comes from a single hub.

As for why you are not earning that kind of money, I would venture to throw a wild guess that you did not do a proper keyword research, and you did not do a proper promotion. smile

I suspect you are right about the promotion as I checked one of your hubs and it has 398 backlinks - I thought I had been getting links to my hubs from other sites such as shetoldme, snipsly etc... - but when I checked I only had 1 backlink and that was from somewhere else not from where I thought I had been getting them - so it would seem that I have got some serious backlink building to do - I will be doing some checking and promoting of some of my hubs to see if it makes any difference

1. Misha profile image63

Well, getting backlinks is good, yet if you don't use the right keywords for the anchor text, you are wasting your time. smile

7. wesleycox profile image69
      wesleycoxposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Good lord man, that's awesome.  I'm about 8.00 short for my first hundred.

2. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 13 years ago

I wanna be you smile

Congrats - you deserve it sir!

3. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Excellent work! You "the man" Misha! smile wink

4. Randy Godwin profile image59
    Randy Godwinposted 13 years ago

Cool Misha!  Sell you a ton of peanuts for $300!

5. Dense profile image60
    Denseposted 13 years ago

Congrats! big_smile
    And I am soooo happy seeing that my Adsense has increased by 0.15 today to a Grand Total Ever of 3.76. Yipeeee! big_smile big_smile big_smile

6. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 13 years ago

Thanks guys! It definitely feels good lol

7. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 13 years ago

Misha, how do you do that with 19 hubs?? I'm in total awe!

8. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 13 years ago

Hey, thanks Habee - and it's easy - a bit of keyword research and a ton of backlink building smile

9. PackSecure profile image59
    PackSecureposted 13 years ago

Grats !

10. sportyfunster profile image69
    sportyfunsterposted 13 years ago

Great stuff Misha. Congrats.

11. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 13 years ago

wow! congrats misha!

12. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 13 years ago

Cheers my friend! wish I had your touch.

13. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

I'm soooooooooo jealous!  Congrats!

14. rebekahELLE profile image84
    rebekahELLEposted 13 years ago

wow, that's impressive, misha. good work and keep it up.  smile
    that has to feel good opening up your google account and seeing that!

[I just checked my account, I made .28 cents yesterday.]

15. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

Congrats...to rub it even deeper, thats from about 6 hubs right?

16. Mike Lickteig profile image77
    Mike Lickteigposted 13 years ago

Congratulations.  That's a nice day's work...

17. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 13 years ago

Thanks friends! smile Yeah, Sunforged, it's 6 hubs - and one of them is responsible for two thirds of it, at least smile

18. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 13 years ago

I am in awe. That's very impressive - and thank you for stressing the backlink building, makes me truly believe the hours I spend doing it each day are worthwhile.

19. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

Misha, of anyone, so well deserved

Your my hero

xo

Kimberly

now I think you should buy me something in celebration lol

20. profile image0
    Louidam1posted 13 years ago

Wow thats great!  Wish that was me! Congrats!

21. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

You must be feeling pretty good Misha!

You deserve it, as does anyone who can get that level of production from so few hubs. Very happy for you my friend! smile

22. Pandoras Box profile image60
    Pandoras Boxposted 13 years ago

Wow.

23. Mutiny92 profile image65
    Mutiny92posted 13 years ago

congratulations...I am extremely impressed.  Do you have any tips for us?

24. Marisa Wright profile image86
    Marisa Wrightposted 13 years ago

Talk about coming back to earth with a thump!   I only just finished checking my Adsense account and was thrilled to find I've made $97 for May so far.  Feeling very pleased with myself - until I found this thread!

Well done Misha, I know you've earned it.

1. Dense profile image60
      Denseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congrats, Marisa! smile

25. SunSeven profile image61
    SunSevenposted 13 years ago

Greeeaaat Misha. Way to go! smile
    Best Regards.

26. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 13 years ago

Congratulations, Misha.  (Maybe if you haven't done this already, you'd consider writing a Hub about that backlinking method of yours?  smile  )

1. sunforged profile image70
      sunforgedposted 13 years agoin reply to this

thats the last hub he published

27. mythbuster profile image71
    mythbusterposted 13 years ago

Great stuff and congrats, Misha! I'm just happy to have made it to my set payout marker this month - w/3mo worth of earnings added up! My funds are slowly building month to month but nowhere near close to a hundred per day!

Good on ya, Misha - I hope this continues for you.

28. liswilliams profile image40
    liswilliamsposted 13 years ago

Well Done, I don't know how you do it, but congratulations!

29. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 13 years ago

Thank you everybody!

Lisa and Mutiny - as Sunforged mentioned, my latest hub is devoted to this. smile

Can save you a few clicks if admins won't snip the link: http://hubpages.com/hub/Backlink-Tool-O … or-Writers

Kimberly, just stop by and we'll figure something out wink

Nelle, come on, your are not a newbie to the game, you know this better than me probably smile

30. Alota profile image61
    Alotaposted 13 years ago

Congratulations Misha

31. flread45 profile image58
    flread45posted 13 years ago

Good going Misha,and keep it up.

32. Smart Rookie profile image59
    Smart Rookieposted 13 years ago

I'm just chiming in to say congratulations and thanks for being an inspiration!

33. profile image0
    Tilecleaninghubposted 13 years ago

So you were at $97 dollars after 11 days which is like $9 per day and on the next day you made $96 dollars in one single day.  I guess I am not understanding your post.  If this is what your saying I dont believe it.

1. blondepoet profile image67

No he earned $97 in one day,$87 the next, go back a page or two and you will see the evidence. It is very true, Misha has worked very hard to get where he is now.

2. Misha profile image63

Nope, I was at $97 for that day, not counting previous ones. And even more for the next days up to date. This does not mean I did not make anything at all on the previous days, it was just significantly lower, in the area of $30-$50. smile

1. Origin profile image61

My highest day wasn't on a hub, but on one of my old sites that isn't around anymore. It was an online gaming mega guild that I created with over 250 active members (about 1,000+ guests) per day. Anyhow, a couple of my members attended a gaming convention (E3) and let me upload all the videos from it, and also their write-ups were on my site as well. Needless to say I got thousands and thousands of additional people that day, and I made a pretty penny. big_smile

Ohh.. I found it on the archive.org website, it logged it. Granted, they seemed to have stripped a lot of the coding out of it because it looks rather strange, but it shows how active it was, even during the end.

http://web.archive.org/web/200807071020 … steel.org/

1. Misha profile image63

LOL Why did you bring it down then? Does not make any sense based on what you just said. smile

It's because my guild was following 2 bad games (Warhammer Online and Age of Conan), both which pretty much flopped. On top of that, I was laid off during the same period and couldn't concentrate on running it (It was a dictatorship style guild). I assigned another person as my temp placeholder, but his heart wasn't in it either, and slowly but steadily the guild began to die. Sucks too, had over a quarter of a million posts too! Also running a guild of that size isn't an easy task, it was almost a full time job in itself due to coordinating everything. It was good times, but the shear amount of time involved in trying to resurrect it and do damage control wasn't worth the effort at that stage. Besides, there wasn't any online games coming out that the bulk of the guild wanted to play, so we had no focus either. Sometimes good things have to come to an end, it's the way of life.

smile

ps. I was probably one of the few guild sites out there that was extremely SEO optimized! I was running a modified version of vbSEO with my vbulletin installation, as well as other odds and ends that was making individual threads ranking really high in google. The runoff was really nice! I remember thinking at the end there.. I wish I had a site name that was more.. generic so I can switch it to something else other than a gaming guild, so I can keep the content for the most part, but oh well.. the name was too focused.

1. Misha profile image63

I still probably would let it just sit there - since it obviously was bringing more money than server costs. smile

I did let it sit there for a while, and it was bringing in a bit more than server costs because of all the backlinks all over the place. It's just that I felt it was time to let that go.. even though technically I did make a complete backup of the website, and it's stored locally and online lol.. so technically, it's just buried right now, yet not completely gone, at least in that sense.

34. finsofts profile image39
    finsoftsposted 13 years ago

you write excellant hubs and very informative.. thats why you got good returns, best of luck...

35. Elijah S profile image59
    Elijah Sposted 13 years ago

Very nice, Misha, congratulations!

36. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

I just found this thread and what can I say? That is FANTASTIC, MIsha!You rock! And many thanks for posting - this is so inspirational. Really well done!

37. myownworld profile image73
    myownworldposted 13 years ago

lol.. Misha, ah.... now I see all that work you were trying to train me for....it DOES have it's uses! I'm so happy for you, not just for your success, but because you're an amazing person and deserve it all! It's a pleasure working with you...really.  Well done and keep it up!  smile

38. Robert A. Harris profile image61
    Robert A. Harrisposted 13 years ago

congratulations!!!

39. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 13 years ago

Thanks a lot guys! smile

Deb, yeah, you are right. Just a small addition - $85 was a work in progress, I ended up with $107 for that day. And $111 for the next big_smile

MOW, sure it does! And thank you smile

40. Anolinde profile image81
    Anolindeposted 13 years ago

Grats, Misha!  Way to go!  I want to be just like you someday (or any other top earners here) tongue Hehe ..

I'm also beginning to see more clicks now that I've begun writing more often and more seriously.  Still haven't reached the $10 mark, though.  Still have quite a way to go and lots more to learn apparently smile

41. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 13 years ago

Dang, I cannot wait to do that!  big_smile  I think my record high was 15.00 bucks or something.  Nothing like 85!!!!  You really are the MetaGod!  xo

1. Misha profile image63

You'll get there My Goddess, you are on the right path smile

42. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 13 years ago

Misha, you're my hero! I get totally psyched when I've hit $25 a couple of times, so I think if I ever broke $100 in a single day, I'd probably have a major coronary event!

1. Misha profile image63

You'll get used to it Habee, trust me wink

2. viryabo profile image95
      viryaboposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

43. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

lol lol lol

44. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 13 years ago

Bloody well done Misha. You the King of making money online! Or the Queen ... you choose big_smile

45. pakpub profile image71
    pakpubposted 13 years ago

That's a really great accomplishment. Congratulations.

46. profile image0
    Linda Myshrallposted 13 years ago

Awe inspiring!  I want to be just like you when I grow up.  smile

47. profile image0
    Tilecleaninghubposted 13 years ago

ok cool I am definately inspired.  Any tips learned from this success that willing to share

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 13 years agoin reply to this
  48. Anamika S profile image68
    Anamika Sposted 13 years ago

Great accomplishment Misha! You are my hero! Hope is see you reaching many more milestones like this...

49. profile image0
    Audreveaposted 13 years ago

Congrats Misha. smile

50. viryabo profile image95
    viryaboposted 13 years ago

Wow Misha, Im so happy for you! I didn't even know people earn that much per day on HP. To think i was dancing around for joy just seeing my daily earning yesterday, for £6.92p

Well i'm more determined now than ever. I may never reach that figure (WoW over $99), but im greatly inspired.

And you bet i'm off to read that last hub you wrote.

Well done to a great guy. smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)