Which do you prefer, "Spring forward" or "Fall backwards"?

Personally, I love "Spring forward" as I get to drive my commute home after work during the daylight! Plus, after I get home, I can walk my dog during the daylight! Eventually, I will get to spend several hours outdoors in my garden until 8:00 p.m. of daylight after arriving home from work. So, which do you prefer ... to Spring forward or to Fall backwards? Thank you for answering.

B Lucy profile image60

Best Answer B Lucy says

Whoo, you know it B Lucy! I am with you on all of that ... My list is endless too. Exactly, what is there not to love? Thank you for your enthusiastic answer!

bravewarrior profile image94

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

Hi Sha, thank you for answering. Yes, 9:00 is actually 8:00 to your body. It is a bit of an adjustment. For me, since going to bed at the new time is actually an hour earlier, I do not miss out on any sleep, but that is just me. Blessings

Edward J. Palumbo profile image92

Edward J. Palumbo says

Hello Edward, Me too! Let us just leave it one way or the other, and as is obvious, I prefer the Spring forward!

Bob Bamberg profile image93

Bob Bamberg says

Ah, yes, Bob, you have describe it so well. Those are all the reasons I love Spring Forward for sure! Yes, this time has wonderful holidays too and I love the sun for the extra hours of fun outdoors! Yes, it rocks indeed! Thank you for answering!

David Carl profile image77

David Carl says

Hello David, thank you so much for answering.

NornsMercy profile image84

Chace (NornsMercy) says

Thanks for answering NornsMercy. Yes, it is a lovely time of year indeed.

Sparklea profile image76

Sparklea says

Hi Dear Sparklea, wow, I did not know all of that, but I still get up early and Springing forward does not seem to bother me, as I go to bed an hour earlier. I love NOT driving all the way home an hour in the dark! Then to be able to be outside too!

Dee aka Nonna profile image86

Dee aka Nonna says

Hi Dee aka Nonna, I do love Spring and all that it entails for sure. As I truly do not like driving in the dark all the way home during the week! It does get harder as we age no doubt about it! I am glad this was a fun question for you!

Jackie Lynnley profile image76

Jackie Lynnley says

Yes, it is hard to choose, but I like the extra daylight, I guess because I miss most of it inside an office all day! Hugs

writinglover profile image83

Jennifer (writinglover) says

Yes, I am all for that extra hour of sleep, but I hate driving home in the dark!!! Although, we have the same amount of time, it seems like I just do not have enough time in the Fall. But I do love the holidays coming.

wychic profile image79

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

Yes, that is why I love Spring forward due to the long days of daylight and doing extra activities outdoors. Yes, it is 4:30 p.m. when it is dark here in the winter too at first, and I need sunlight!

kerlund74 profile image85

kerlund74 says

Hi Kerlund, yes, it is those extra hours of daylight in the evenings which are truly enjoyable. Yes, it is upon us! More time for outdoor fun. Thank you for answering.

Kalmiya profile image85

Kalmiya says

Hi Kalmiya, yes, that would be nice for the time to just stay the same all year. Thank you for answering.

Thanks lone77star, for sharing your thoughts here. How interesting and glad you are in a place to get want you want out of life. Blessings

Jesusvu says

Hello Jesusvu, oh, yes, those first few mornings are an adjustment, but I just love the sun still shining when I leave work and get to do things outdoors after arriving home. Yes, many people get that winter depression from not having enough sunlight

Lauren Amy Smith profile image59

Lauren Amy Smith says

Hi Lauren Amy Smith, thank you for answering. That extra hour of snuggly time pretty nice.

MysticMoonlight says

Hello MysticMoonlight, I love your hubber name, and I predicted your answer when I read your name : ) ... That hour in the morning is nice, but I just love those extra hours of sunlight during the evenings to be out and about. Thank you for answering