Chemtrails? How many chemtrail believers are there here?

Jump to Last Post 1-29 of 29 discussions (126 posts)
  1. Bard of Ely profile image79
    Bard of Elyposted 13 years ago

I am former chemtrail believer but am amazed at how many people do believe in their reality. This conspiracy theory is spreading fast! If you are a chemtrail believer please say why and if not like me, please explain your reasons for not believing in them!

1. tony0724 profile image59
      tony0724posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I gotta level with you Bard I am not entirely sure. But I will say I don't doubt the possibility.

2. LillyGrillzit profile image78
      LillyGrillzitposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Good Morning Bard of Ely. Chemtrails are real, and as an environmentalist, and a person who received complaints when I worked for a Govt agency that monitors the Environment. In Arkansas, the crap that 'falls out' from this has been gathered and tested. Every morning, afternoon and evening, we watch the jets criss cross in the air, wondering, who has this much money. They have experimented with the weather here in the past three months. I have photos of the affects and trails hours after they are created. I visited Northern Cali last May, and watched the jets spraying chem-trails over the agriculture, and trees. Everything has been dying there for years from it.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4810564_f248.jpg

1. Sweetsusieg profile image75
        Sweetsusiegposted 13 years agoin reply to this

How funny Lilly!!  I too have been taking photos of the Chemtrails in my area!!  My family didn't want to believe it, but on one of the first bright and sunny days we had this spring we looked out and yep, they were up there making the lines in the sky.  We took photos of the progress, before long the entire key was covered in clouds and it became quite overcast, lasting the day.  You could even see where the trails ended, and my neighbors several miles away had clear skies.

Maybe that's why our gas prices are so high, they are making us fund the project that will eventually kill us....

1. LillyGrillzit profile image78

the firs

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4926792_f248.jpg

the first photo, is Feb 1, 2011 @ 4:30 pm
          the second is Feb 2, within the first hour between 7:00 - 8:00 am This freak storm was "predicted" for days...

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4926804_f248.jpg

This is at the end of an hour of a freak snow storm "predicted"

2. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 13 years ago

The reasons for chemtrails that I have heard of were to contain global warming with particles to reflect sunlight back into space, and as contagion, for god only knows why, maybe to spread flu to aid in the sale of flu vaccines. Love conspiracy theories but never gave much credence to this one.

3. Victoria Stephens profile image75
    Victoria Stephensposted 13 years ago

Because I won't put anything past the government. I believe in the nwo too. 

Check out the plastic coffins they already have prepared.x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feiBx7tJKOQ

4. profile image0
    Neville Walkposted 13 years ago

Could you perhaps explain the meaning of "chemtrails" to someone who has not encountered the word before?

1. Victoria Stephens profile image75
      Victoria Stephensposted 13 years agoin reply to this
    2. Victoria Stephens profile image75

Chemtrails are the chemicals that get sprayed on us from aeroplanes.  It should just be water vapour that the aeroplanes let off behind them but many believe that the governments use poison of different types, to help keep our numbers down and eventually kill a whole load of us off.x

3. tritrain profile image71
      tritrainposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It is a change of the term "CON trail", which is short for condensation trail.

The jets fly at a high altitude and the heat from the engines condenses the moisture in the air, thus forming a "cloud" of air in the form of a line.

chemtrails....geez.

5. profile image0
    Neville Walkposted 13 years ago

I have just watched the video.  I don't know if there is any truth to what the guy was saying, but he was over-the-top and his presenting style might put people off listening to what he has to say.  Also, I can't imagine any government testing chemicals on their own people.  It would serve no purpose.

Yeah he is quite an energetic soul, you could watch some of Jessie Venture's clips on youtube instead. He isn't quite so lively but makes some promising evidence.xxx

2. profile image53
      Lisa Marconiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"I can't imagine any government testing chemicals on their own people."

Neville - just start with this page if you want to find plenty of admitted evidence of our own government using both chemical and biological weapons on us:
      http://dissidentvoice.org/Articles/DVNS_CBW.htm

Please note the first article alone on this page is Reuters. Good grief, the text I studied as a biology major had plenty of proven and admitted evidence of the above in it. This is not something that has been hidden for some time now.  Why should they hide it when nice people like you don't even know?

6. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 13 years ago

Course there was the Nazis. And this is one instance in America:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

There is so many exposed documents now,  I see cover up's all the time.  I can only say if they have nothing to hide then why do they black out 3/4 of the text?

1. profile image51
        JayWalkposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am surprised to read that you people do not pay attention to what is happening right above you.  These 'persistent contrails' are not contrails.  A contrail is a condensation trail.  Condensation dissipates within 45 seconds!

Please google "Geo-engineering" or "chemtrail 2010 videos".  There is a ton of evidence that our skies are being sprayed with nano particles.  The problem is that these nano particles do not stay up.  And so, daily, the same planes go back up and spray the skies again.   

Is this the cause of thousands and millions of wildlife, domesticated life, crops, trees, and marine life dying en masse world wide?  I believe it is.

Google Earth for satellite photos that show these "persistent contrails".

1. Beelzedad profile image58
          Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Entirely false. A contrail will dissipate depending on the atmospheric conditions; if the relative humidity is saturated, the contrail can remain for some time, if not, and the air is dry, the contrail will dissipate quicker. smile

1. profile image0
            EmpressFelicityposted 13 years agoin reply to this

At more or less the same time I took my photo, I saw a plane leave a what I now understand is a classic "contrail" - i.e. it dissipated in less than a minute.  So why did one plane leave one kind of trail, and the others leave another, on the same day at the same time and hence under the same conditions?

And why do these "chemtrail" planes crisscross the air, leaving trail after trail? 

I think there are a lot of people who just don't want to see what's in front of them (or above them in this case).

Uh, different altitudes. Atmospheric conditions change with altitude, hence contrails at different altitudes with different atmospheric conditions will dissipate at different intervals. Simple, really.

Why are you calling them "chemtrails" - what evidence do you have that the planes are actually spraying chemicals? Planes criss-cross the sky all the time because they are getting from one destination to another. Isn't that obvious? smile

1. profile image0

Fair enough, but see my comment below.

Yes, but it's unusual to go from A to B and back to A again several times over, if your original objective was just to get to B.  THAT'S why I'm suspicious - if you see the same plane or few planes crisscrossing a small area of sky over and over, leaving trails in their wake, then you have to wonder whether they're really just trying to get from A to B, or whether they are actually spraying us with something.  Or spraying the sky with something.

1. John Holden profile image60
                  John Holdenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If all planes went from A to B then pretty soon all planes would be stuck at B!
                  To prevent this rather embarrassing state of affairs plane operators have this handy little knack of sending as many planes from B to A as they do from A to B.

Plus,it'snot exactly a free for all up there, planes tend to fly in corridors.

Bard of Elyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You make some very valid points there, John! Thank you!

2. Beelzedad profile image58

So, you aren't aware of hourly flights to and from certain destinations in which the same plane is used? You are not aware that the planes you see above are not necessarily the same ones that flew by a while ago?

How do you know they are the same planes, can you see their identifications?

1. profile image0

I'm talking about a timescale of minutes, not hours.  I must have stood on my back step a maximum of 15 minutes before I took that picture.  And the sky was totally clear before that.

2. LillyGrillzit profile image78

In Arkansas the fallout from Chemtrails has been laboratory tested, with high contents of Barium and other goodies....not false unfortunately

Hilarious. Of course, that has nothing to do with the fact that Arkansas has some of the highest concentrations of barium in the entire US.

So, lets see those so-called laboratory tests and I'll show you the false claims made about barium and the lies perpetrated by those in Arkansas, and the results. Fair enough?

smile

Hilarious? Lies? A picture is worth 1000 words. Everyone in Arkansas? "I'll show you the false claims made about barium", are easy enough to do, and I can show that there are billions of dollars paid annually to people to get on the internet and deny, deny, deny. Thank you for your information. Fair enough?

lol

Yes, please do support one conspiracy theory with another, that really gives your argument value. smile

All I did was repeat your words...what is interesting is that if you do not have a dog in this "fight" what is your deal? No one is taking money, or making money on this. You are attacking me personally. Paid spammer?

7. zduckman profile image61
    zduckmanposted 13 years ago

If you have any doubt that Chemtrails do in fact exist. See the documentary on you tube called " what in the world are they spraying"
    The Government has admitted they are developing a plan to control global warming by dispersing surfactants into the atmoshere to reflect the sun. They call this program Geo-engineering. This is talked about openly as a future plan....they just dont admit they are currently doing it.
    I personally have taken may photos of chemtrails.

8. dingdondingdon profile image60
    dingdondingdonposted 13 years ago

Chemtrails are absolute nonsense. They are caused by high-altitude contrails seeding the growth of a cirrus cloud. That is why you'll never see one in a sky without clouds.

http://www.debunker.com/conspiracy.html

1. profile image0

Sorry, but you're wrong.

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/4908742_f248.jpg

The trails you see were made last week by small, low flying aircraft.  I know, because I saw the aircraft make the trails that you see in this photo.

Sometimes the sky is criss-crossed with these trails, which spread slowly to form clouds.

It is very, very sinister.

1. dingdondingdon profile image60
        dingdondingdonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Except there are clouds in that photo.

1. profile image0

No, they're not clouds - all those streaks were made by planes.  I know, because the sky started off totally cloudless and I watched the whole time the "airshow" was going on.  The only "clouds" you see are persistent tracks of some kind of vapour, left by the planes.

1. Evan G Rogers profile image60
            Evan G Rogersposted 13 years agoin reply to this

God damn, this is what you get from public education.

here's how physics works:

When air is accelerated, it becomes a low pressure system. Wings on planes are designed to have a low pressure air-flow system move above them. When warm moist air suddenly begins moving fast, and becoming lower pressured, the water has a higher chance of hitting the condensation point and turning into a trail of water. These trails are most likely to form at the tip of the wings because that's where the air is moving the fastest.

That's what you see.

To prove that I'm not making this up: find a floating balloon and start waving your hand a bit far away from it (maybe 3 feet away). Even if you wave the air to hit the balloon, the balloon will still float to you.

They aren't "freaky chemicals to mind control everyone! EEeeeek"

it's water. Which, by definition, IS a chemical: Dihydrogen Monoxide.

Jeezus christ, people are idiots.

This is one more reason to argue for privatized education.

1. profile image0

Except that the trails I saw in my photo weren't coming from the wingtips, they were coming from the back end.

And less of the "idiots" if you don't mind.

I wasn't referring to you, soz.

It's just amazing.

2. Beelzedad profile image58

You mean, like the place where an engine would reside? smile

2. cindi h profile image60
              cindi hposted 13 years agoin reply to this

didn't you write a hub about dihydrogen monoxide? you want to ban it? it's a DANGEROUS CHEMICAL?

Since when has water been a dangerous chemical?

I suppose that you could drown in it but . . .

9. ArtzGirl profile image72
    ArtzGirlposted 13 years ago

I was VERY Skeptical and didn't believe in Chemtrails, until actually experiencing them in my own neighborhood, and after photographing them since December 23rd, 2010 (2 days before this past Christmas).

Yes Indeed, these ARE Real--
    The fumes and chemicals from these clouds will literally KNOCK YOU TO YOUR KNEES and have you shaking with tremors, if you have enough of an exposure to them-- as I have had chasing them around photographing them.

One of my dogs was so critically disabled, at one point-- that she was not able to get up and even eat her food.  I was having to bring the bowl of food to her, and she was yelping with some type of Arthritic condition... due to our early exposure of these.

I've dedicated all of my posts on this site to this topic.  I would never have believed that I would be speaking up about a topic like this, but after experiencing them first hand-- I'm truly convinced that they ARE Real-- and that we need to do everything within our power to stop this assault to humanity.

Please write your congressmen!!!  I saw the movie "What in the World Are They Spraying?"-- and the congress peeps that the director interviewed looked completely dumb founded... not a single person knew what was going on, you could tell just by looking at the expressions on their faces!

Seriously--
    This is one of the #1 Health Issues on the Planet Right Now...
    Wake UP, BEFORE It's Too Late!!!

... what the hell was your dog doing flying in the air next to an airplane spitting chemicals out of its ass?

Ah well, that's all part of the conspiracy. Congressmen with a grudge against her dog actually lifted it up into the air so the chemtrails could get it.

10. Debby Bruck profile image64
    Debby Bruckposted 13 years ago

I believe and have posted this discussion to Twitter for others to learn, read, become aware and make their own decision after becoming educated from both sides of the issue.
    http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4871259_f248.jpg

11. Daniel Carter profile image61
    Daniel Carterposted 13 years ago

Artzgirl left some comments on a hub of mine and indicated she believes in chemtrails.

http://hubpages.com/profile/ArtzGirl

12. Moderndayslave profile image60
    Moderndayslaveposted 13 years ago

Just look at my pic. 4/9/11 Dutchess County NY 9:30 am I walked outside to put something in my car and I looked up.Seeeing this happen makes me sick.I'm in const. and I work outside every day so if something is messing up the sunshine it pisses me off. Look up in the sky the day before weather is supposed to move in and you will see for yourself.This isn't regular air traffic they go back and forth and the chemtrail actually spreads out into this wispy,hazy pollution of the sky.

13. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 13 years ago

I have often wondered how humanity can seem at times soo  inhumane , absent of any understanding or concerns as to the direction of the worlds [and the US']political systems. Now I understand . It's the same old conspiracy theory crap like this. Chemtrails are to blame , good god people! , get real !

1. profile image0

I don't know where you live, but I recommend that you take more of an interest in what's going on in the sky above your head.  Watch it over a number of days or even weeks, and take photos.  Satisfy yourself (as I have done) that there really is a difference between conventional aircraft condensation trails (which disappear afer a minute or so), and the trails we're talking about in this thread.

Then email your congressman/MP or whoever and ask what is going on.  Attach the photos to your email.

14. cindi h profile image60
    cindi hposted 13 years ago

Why is it so hard for some people to believe the conspiracies? Is it so unbelievable that the majority of influential, powerful, greedy people in this world want more and more for themselves? When is enough enough? You don't see the ultra rich stepping back to say, " I've amassed enough wealth to live out the remainder of my life in comfort, so I will not pursue anymore". I, for one, DO believe there are evil people in this world who profit from the suffering of others. Don't you think it's even remotely possible that there is a cure for cancer and a myriad of other diseases that will never be revealed, because if they were, it would put countless 'charities' out of business?  That's exactly what they are-business'- making millions of dollars off the sympathies of good-hearted people who donate untold $$'s for a 'cause'. The more people there are in this world, the less there is to go around. So eliminate the competition and there is more for 'THEM'.

It's hard when they are summarily and thoroughly debunked.

1. Moderndayslave profile image60
        Moderndayslaveposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Is that like when Popular Mechanics was paid to "Debunk" 911? I saw it and they were full of shit.

2. profile image0

How do you know that "they" are trying to kill us?

For example, it could be a well-meaning but totally misguided attempt to propitiate the gods of junk climate science - erm, ahem - control global warming.

The trouble is that we don't know what long term environmental and health effects are associated with whatever the heck they're spraying us with.

Oh good lord, you don't believe in climate change? Oh dear.

1. profile image0

Climate change has been taking place for millions of years - of course I believe in climate change. I just don't believe that it's man-made.

And even if it were possible for man to control the climate, I don't think spraying us with toxins (if that's what they're doing in the pictures on this thread) is the way to go about it.

Climate change is a bit more complicated than being just man-made or not. Studies have shown that partly it's man-made and partly it's a natural shift.

1. profile image0

I could get into a big conflab about global warming here, but we'd be veering off-topic a bit.

The thing is, based on what I've read here and in various hubs on the subject, there seems to be a concerted, large scale and repeated effort (across at least several developed countries) to spray the sky with something. 

Why?

1. manlypoetryman profile image81
                manlypoetrymanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The particles put inside the Chemtrails will help scalar waves that will be generated per Tesla's theories over 100 hundred years ago. He himself called his theories very simple and easy to produce. The technology easily exists today and certainly has been able to be duplicated...IMHO.

1. profile image0

Can you go into more detail... what are scalar waves and what are they used for?

I have only recently stumbled onto it myself. I am the worse one to list facts. I wish I could remember 1/2 the 'so-called' items that bear thought...that I have read.

Here are good places to start: Nikola Tesla, Tesla coils, Tesla Domes, Earth Electric fields and frequencies, energy from the ionosphere, Tesla experiments that may have gone a little wrong or right, and Tesla vs. Edison...as to who was the more knowledgeable in Electric field generation/D.C. power.

See what you come up when you do. Then, read on HAARP...and see if that leaves you with a "warm and fuzzy" feeling...or a somewhat worse feeling...in your gut. I do not have any conclusions, myself, other then my gut. And my gut says: "Where there is smoke there is fire."

15. manlypoetryman profile image81
    manlypoetrymanposted 13 years ago

Sometimes...it is hard to fathom many conspiracy theories. Surely, many times some things are so blatantly wrong that no good answer comes forth. For instance WTC #7, Did Hitler really die in a bunker, and one shooter for the JFK assassination...are hard to wrap my head around...everytime they come up.

On any clear day in my area, (in the vast sky full of jet airplanes)you can see many contrails and many chemtrails. Some dissapate over a short period-Some do not. How is that possible? Yeah...Chemtrails are out there. I guess logically some one could explain why some frost from a contrail stays around for hours, and some does not. But, then they would have to rely on the mentality of the person that they explain this too. To me, there is no real logical explanation...for the difference.

Really? Ever seen war pics of large propeller driven aircraft engine exhaust from the 30's and 40's - they too had contrails. smile

Ok...your exacly right...they do. I have seen videos and pics of this. Good point!

Ok, I ommitted that point from what I said...big deal...and your point is?

I was curious as to what chemicals could be mixed with aviation fuel that would still allow a piston engine to work in exactly the same way it works without the chemicals?

You and I...both know that the pictures and videos of the propellor driven crafts were actual contrails of frozen ice. You can go on here and refute...if that is where you are leading this...just don't try making points to get it off topic. You may feel the need to draw on all your information, past, present, and future...to come to a conclusion...but quite honestly I do not.

I got eyes and a brain...and the ability to discern when someone wants to pee down my backside and call it rain. I see...and I bet there are some today...a variety of planes going ballistic in my area. Many...leave a lasting contrail that goes on for a while. Then magically...and on the same day and hour...there are trails below them from other planes at lower altitudes. Now...are you going to say that both of those contrails, temps, atmospheric pressures, air pockets, wind currents are the same...as an explanation that both can occur exactly the same...and leave lasting contrails that will last for several hours?

Again, atmospheric conditions vary at different places and different altitudes, hence you may very well see varied contrails lasting different time frames.

As well, varying sizes of engines will produce varying degrees of contrails. smile

Bard of Elyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree with your opinion, Beelzedad!

2. manlypoetryman profile image81

Again...I didn't read it the first time! Whatev...Beezledad. And not believing this weak-_ss explanation now. It is a bunch of hogwash. Are you a paid poster to refute the obvious...because it sure looks like it???

How can you say a reasonable, realistic explanation given levels of altitude and atmospheric conditions is less believable than "omg the government is spraying us with death chemicals!"?

3. Evan G Rogers profile image60

People really need to learn science better.

Public education is really failing us.

Really? people can't understand that "when warm moist air begins to move fast, it drops in pressure. If that pressure lowers the temperature of the air  to the point of frost, then a trail is produced. Of course, every day has different temperatures and pressures, so each day will have a different result"

... is really too much to ask a high-school graduate to understand this?

2. Moderndayslave profile image60

I work outside and I watch the crap spread out, it ends up spreading until you can't see blue anymore.If that's the case they really shouldn't worry about coal or car emissions.

That 'crap' is nothing but water vapor. smile

So you're telling me there is no such thing as weather modification  and when they  "Skip" the engines cut out ,right? maybe they turn them off to save fuel. I'm outside,,EVERY day, Go try to manipulate someone else please

Are you referring to 'cloud seeding'? If so, do they spray the clouds with Barium? Do they use commercial jets or smaller single and dual engine aircraft? Do they actually report and tell people they are seeding clouds?

Then perhaps, you can explain this stark contrast to the claims of chemtrails.

Clearly, you are only interested in perpetuating false claims if you're not interested in explanations and call it manipulation. How very sad. smile

So what you are saying is,when I see a jet very high up puking a white trail that does not disappear but actually  spreads out into wispy not so real (to me anyhow) junk in the sky is a natural occurrence while another plane in the same area produces a contrail that does dissipate after say 30 seconds.. As far a perpetuating false claims I am actually into the exact opposite.I want the people that are destroying the world we live in ,,TO STOP. I want more people to wake up and do something about it. As and end note  why does the trail,,Stop and Restart on occasion then?  While what you say is at face value the official version. It is very easy to claim "Conspiracy Theory" and nut job, but just look at our world today, On a final note I would like to know:  What are you're qualifications to tell me I'm wrong.

No, I would expect similar dissipation rates in the same area, if that was the case. I cannot comment on your observations and think that perhaps those planes most likely were not in the same area. I doubt whether you would be able to tell if jets that are tens of thousands of feet above had for example, five thousand feet between their altitudes.

Riding the coat tails of conspiracy theories doesn't help your plight or your quest.

There are pockets of high and low pressure areas everywhere, there are polar and subtropical jet streams plus of host of other variations in our atmosphere. Jets passing through all of these phenomena are bound to exhibit different effects.

Yes, I can look at our world, but I understand it, too.

None, whatsoever.

Coincidentally though, I had the opportunity to learn how to fly a Cessna 172 and a Mooney at fourteen, which lead me to teaching meteorology in Ground School by sixteen. smile

16. Sweetsusieg profile image75
    Sweetsusiegposted 13 years ago

Personally I don't think you should mess with Mother Nature...  She will have her revenge.

17. Moderndayslave profile image60

Yes, thank you for those. The first looks like a conspiracy theory website spouting everything from 9/11 conspiracies to 'the Rise of the Global Scientific Dictatorship' conspiracies.

The second link is an air purifier company that really, really wants to sell us an air purifier. smile

18. cindi h profile image60
    cindi hposted 13 years ago

I think the whole point to this thread is that NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE. Not even you Beelzedad. To refute anyones' claim  or assertion based solely on your opinion is naive. There is much truth to the saying, 'If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck'.

I would agree with you. Hence, if contrails are what we would expect to see based on atmospheric conditions and the physical characteristics of vapor and condensation, then they would indeed look very much like a duck.

The point being though, is that if one has no idea what a duck looks like, can the saying bear validity? smile

1. cindi h profile image60
        cindi hposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well I guess you make a point. But replace 'duck' with something you know.

19. Moderndayslave profile image60

Now I understand, that jet fuel is bad stuff if it pollutes the sky like that ,I hear it can melt steel also.They should do something about it.

Sure, burning fossil fuels at the rate a commercial jetliner burns is atrocious, and there are thousands of them in the air every day.

Jet fuel melts steel? Since when? smile

9/11/2001,,,,,,,,,,,,,or the NIST report at least .....  Peace brother........

Should I be looking at the conspiracy website you offered or relying on the facts of burning jet fuel to follow up on your assertion?

No actually apply some common sense. You don't know what they are up to either. So you don't know that I am wrong as I don't know ,but it is possible . As far as the other "Conspiracy"  Pick something, a lot of Firsts on that day.Take a look at Angel Traders post before you come back at me.I know what I see and it doesn't look normal

Okay, then I'll stay away from the conspiracy site you linked.

Who exactly is "they"?

So, instead of not knowing, jumping on a conspiracy bandwagon is what you consider common sense?

smile

20. AngelTrader profile image60
    AngelTraderposted 13 years ago

I live in a part of New Zealand which has no commercial intercontinental flight paths over us...yet I have seen planes creating chemtrails above me! The direction they where heading would take them to Antarctica, not too many international airports there! So what are they doing up there?

I have sat on a beach and witnessed one plane, at high altitude, gushing contrail/chemtrail cross the coast and head inland, then turn and head back out to sea, turn...well you get the picture. This went on for over two hours. During which time the beautiful clear blue sky became shrouded with mucky brown streaks.

Even if these things prove to be innocent we still have the right to inquire, debate and question what goes on and affects the world we all share.

And the Maori name for New Zealand, Aotearoa, means 'land of the long white cloud'...they may have to change that soon!

It's the same in the northern hemisphere, planes fly over the polar region as these routes are shorter distances between two points on the globe. smile

1. AngelTrader profile image60
        AngelTraderposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Planes don't fly directly over the Arctic, they fly over Greenland then down Newfoundland if they are heading to the States from Europe. And as far as I am aware none fly over any part of Antarctica.

The reason why no airlines fly over the south pole is after a dreadful accident when an Air New Zealand flight crashed in to Mt Erebus, killing everyone on board. And the weather is so unpredictable no serious commercial airline would consider the risk.

So why I have seen large jets going one way, then turning round and going back the other way, all within my field of sight! The planes I have seen, once finished, head back across the Tasman Sea to Australia!

Really? Not aware? Croydon Travel has sightseeing flights that go over the Antarctica, flying around and then turning back to it's original point of departure.

But, airlines do fly over the Antarctica, and although ETOPS does not allow commercial airliners to fly directly over the south pole, they still use routes nearby.

Quantas Airlines and Croydon Travel. smile

21. Moderndayslave profile image60

Beezledad, I watched chemtrails spread out all morning (6:30) am until there was a haze blocking my view of the city (9 am), so enough of the dis-information please.I also was looking at the structural steel at work and I really don't give a crap what you try and tell me,there no way a piece of aluminum traveling x fast was taking out the structural steel, the engines yes, fuselage no .The outer skin was thinner the but the core was serious stuff also remember that a hit by an aircraft was "ENGINEERED" into those buildings.Also tell me how bldg. 7 was rigged for demolition in a matter of hours when it usually takes weeks and unfortunately for you I am familiar with the structural aspects of steel framed buildings. Go try this with someone else somewhere else. Try these guys : http://cms.ae911truth.org/

"Disinformation" would be if someone observed something, like a commercial jetliner flying overhead and immediately jumping to the conclusion of "chemtrails." THAT is obvious disinformation.

Yes, I know. All conspiracy theorists are of the same mindset.

Thanks, but no thanks. I have found that 9/11 conspiracy theorists not only don't know what they're talking about but also show absolutely no respect for those who died there. smile

22. AnnCee profile image68
    AnnCeeposted 13 years ago

I can't even begin to imagine why people believe this.  Water vapor causes clouds to grow in certain atmospheric conditions.  In others the clouds from contrails do not occur.   Over Hawaii I have never ever seen one single contrail.

Over my home we have contrails almost always and nacreous clouds occasionally.   Sometimes the contrails have regular drooping extensions along their lengths like strings of beads.

It has never once occurred to me that there is any cause but varied atmospheric conditions.   

There are far easier delivery systems for poison or germs.

If you are able to go to the following presentation. Go with an open mind then investigate the evidence presented.
      Michael J. Murphy will be at Maui Earthday on Sunday to screen "What in the World are They Spraying?" and also educate the people of Maui at a info booth about the chemtrail/geoengineering issue that is affecting their ecology and human health on the island.

23. Moderndayslave profile image60

Who said anything about poison or germs?

24. John Holden profile image60
    John Holdenposted 13 years ago

Can anybody tell me what chemicals and why?

No takers then!

1. profile image0

I'd love to know the answer to that one myself.  The conspiracy websites I've looked at seem to say anything from sulphur dioxide to barium compounds to biological agents.  If there is a spraying campaign going on, then I don't think we're going to get any honest answers from our dear old government if we ask them.

Even if it's pure water vapour coming out of the planes I've seen, then why the criss-cross motion and why so many trails?  If this is indeed an attempt at weather modification via cloud formation, then at the very least it's a gigantic waste of taxpayers' money.

Well why so many planes in our crowded air space then?

We are a small island with many airports, separating air traffic means that most planes will use the same approach irrespective of where they come from.
          When airports temporarily have more planes trying to land than can be accommodated the excess planes are stacked which means that many planes will be flying over the same ground repeatedly.

1. profile image0

My back garden (see http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/67015?p … ost1587369) isn't anywhere near a major airport.

I should really take some more photos.  I can only repeat what I said earlier in this thread: take more of an interest in the skies above you.

Here's a visual of a day's worth of airplane traffic over the US.

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/4940529_f248.jpg

Here's a website showing the paths over the Europe as well.

Hope that clears things up.

Oh, and one more thing...

... (planes have wings in the back on the tails)

2. John Holden profile image60

What is near to you may not be near in terms of air use.
              I'd say that unless you live in the highlands of Scotland you live near a major airport.
              I live within 50 miles of three major airports.
              Any time I look into the air I see at least one aircraft.

25. superwags profile image67
    superwagsposted 13 years ago

This is mental

26. AnnCee profile image68
    AnnCeeposted 13 years ago

Will a believer in chemtrails please explain why you think "the government" is trying to kill you with chemicals in the sky?

I don't get it.

[/b]http://www.atoptics.co.uk/droplets/irid1.htm

27. dingdondingdon profile image60
    dingdondingdonposted 13 years ago

Just got done reading a very thorough debunking of chemtrails.

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/ … hemtrails/

If you can still believe in them after this then I just don't know what to say.

Yes but . . .

lol

28. AngelTrader profile image60
    AngelTraderposted 13 years ago

It pays to keep an open mind regards these issues. I live in a remote part of New Zealand, away from any flight paths yet I have witnessed planes criss cross the air above me!

At the start of the week these planes were operating leaving very long trails. For three days we have had extremely high winds but no planes? Today the wind has died down to nothing...I'll let you know when the planes return.

Have a look at this film, "What in the World are they Spraying", and investigate the evidence for yourself. Also ask why Monsanto are patenting seed resistant to soil contaminated with high levels of aluminum!

Really! Look at any map of flight paths over New Zealand and you'll see that there is no part of the island that is away from flight paths.

Might Monsanto be patenting seed resistant to aluminium to enable growth in land contaminated by Monsanto's other products?

I am only commenting on what I see!

I just keep an open mind to everything going on. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but a historian. I fully understand how past governments have distorted the truth for their own agendas. It pays sometimes to be skeptical.

And the majority of planes which fly over the country are Bombardier Q300 aircraft operated by Air New Zealand. Turbo prop not jet aircraft.

2. John Holden profile image60

It does indeed pay to be sceptical but I think you need to be a bit more sceptical.

Why should any government want to spray us with anything from 30,000 feet?
          It would be incredibly imprecise, over New Zealand or the UK they couldn't guarantee that whatever they chose to spray us with wouldn't end up in the sea.
          It would be so dilute and dispelled as to be totally ineffective.
          If they really wanted to give us all a treat there are far more effective and much cheaper ways of doing it.

How about fluoride in your water? hahaha!

Worked for Hitler in the concentration then extermination camps and lets face it the Gestapo weren't interested in keeping the child inmates teeth cavity free!

Exactly, they don't throw fluoride at us from 30,000 feet, they put it in the water.

And that doesn't concern you?

Yes.
                  People who are running around getting excited about chemtrails aren't running around bothering about fluoridated water.

Maybe in the UK, but here in New Zealand I am actively campaigning to have it removed from the water supply where I live. And I have written about the subject.

29. Moderndayslave profile image60

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum … 841741/pg1

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data … 1246309936

http:/youtube.com/watch?v=/www.saJDhJALInw

The pictures with the barrels have a lot of intricate plumbing(aircraft fittings) and wiring .The lack of large I.D. balance piping (The lower photo said they were studying shifts in gravity)seems to suggest they didn't think someone with any trade technical experience would doubt their debunking disinfo.
    I had forgot about the forced down  aircraft. Debunk that.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)