Where are you now? Tell me ...

Jump to Last Post 51-100 of 102 discussions (145 posts)
  1. angel 0 zen profile image60
    angel 0 zenposted 15 years ago

I'm currently in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. Just work related.

2. dishyum profile image58
    dishyumposted 15 years ago

India smile

3. TravelMonkey profile image61
    TravelMonkeyposted 15 years ago

Ewloe, North Wales but I also wish I was in sunnier climates.

Anyone visitied the town of Alora, Malaga? Beautiful place with fantastic paella.

4. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 15 years ago

Just move to Sioux City Iowa from Arizona never been to India however I would love to go sometime. My natural father was from WALES so I am visiting next year.

1. jacobworld profile image57
      jacobworldposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I love have a friend there - very nice place

5. efeglo profile image61
    efegloposted 15 years ago

So many Indians are here in Nigeria, they have so many companies here.

they do big time

6. relache profile image72
    relacheposted 15 years ago

Temporarily, I'm in what is sometimes called "Sin City" but I'm here for the International Alchemy Conference, not the gambling.

7. JKSophie profile image70
    JKSophieposted 15 years ago

I'm in the Philippines, in the city of Las Pinas.  smile

Here's more about where I am now...

http://hubpages.com/hub/Bamboo-Organ

Nice one I want to go there

1. JKSophie profile image70
        JKSophieposted 15 years agoin reply to this

That's good to know!  We have a lot of interesting places to visit.  If you'll be on vacation, try adding the Philippines in your itinerary. smile

I will be going there in the winter for my website should be fun

2. mhei profile image60
          mheiposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I AGREE big_smile because I live in the same city big_smile

8. BrianS profile image60
    BrianSposted 15 years ago

I am in the South of France and the sun is shining, shame I covered the pool last week I would really have liked a swim today. smile

9. sukkran profile image61
    sukkranposted 15 years ago

TRICHY, in South INDIA, a well known tourist spot for its beautiful  Temple structures. Please visit, and write about my home city.

sukkran

10. motivate11 profile image59
    motivate11posted 15 years ago

Sunny gorgeous southern Cal. North of LA in Camarillo.
    Have lived in London, Phoenix, Atlanta, Boston. Nothing better than LA.

i am living in China now lol

11. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 15 years ago

Hello all!
    I 'm currently living in Lake Cumberland area. It's very rural and a big departure from my past urban and suburban residences!
    All the trees are  turning beautiful shades of yellow,orange,brown and red.
    ;smile

it sounds like a really nice pleace

1. Stacie L profile image89
        Stacie Lposted 15 years agoin reply to this

hello from Kentucky!
        yes, it is a really nice departure from where I grew up.
        I was raised in the suburbs of Manhattan and lived in Arizona, Boca Raton, and the eastern hills of Kentucky as a new teacher.
        Talk about culture shock!
        There are times when I miss the hustle and bustle of a city,so then I  travel to visit family and friends.
        Come visit Lake Cumberland next summer.It's beautiful!

12. Rangerwife profile image59
    Rangerwifeposted 15 years ago

I'm in Los Angeles, CA, but originally from WA.  Right now I'm feeling like I want to be in Cozumel, Mexico.

13. Nolimits Nana profile image91
    Nolimits Nanaposted 15 years ago

Hi,
    Another Canadian - I'm currently living on Gabriola Island, BC, one of the Gulf Islands between Vancouver Island and the Mainland. A beautiful spot!

NoLimits Nana
    aka Nicki

14. Princessa profile image82
    Princessaposted 15 years ago

Going to Paris in a couple of hours to have some fun before it gets serious next week wink

15. BrianS profile image60
    BrianSposted 15 years ago

I am back in France after a 3 week whirlwind tour of Scotland, England and Germany visiting family friends and going to a wedding.

Nice to be back though because I can knuckle down to some work.

16. lovestacey profile image59
    lovestaceyposted 15 years ago

I'm in Changzhou China.Is anybody here?

17. Ray Saunders profile image60
    Ray Saundersposted 15 years ago

Capital of North Carolina...Raleigh that is! I really want to travel the world one day. I've never been outside of the USA (I've never even been on a plane before!) and I've only been to a couple other states. It's kinda sad actually...lol.

I have some friends there - nice place

18. HelpingGuy profile image59
    HelpingGuyposted 15 years ago

wow.. lots of Canadians smile cool

19. Nickny79 profile image67
    Nickny79posted 15 years ago

Santorini, Greece  (I wish...)

20. profile image56
    Sleetier Originsposted 15 years ago

I'm looking out of a rainy, Christmas-lighty window at Warrington, North-West England big_smile

21. pottshop profile image59
    pottshopposted 15 years ago

Northeast Side of Indianapolis.  GO COLTS!
    But going to Vegas soon.  More about me:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Family-Pets-and-Places

22. Dame Scribe profile image57
    Dame Scribeposted 15 years ago

MB,ON,Canada/US border... want some wind chill? tongue lol

23. Nandu Green profile image60
    Nandu Greenposted 15 years ago

Waiting for spring in Saint Regis, Montana - working on my blog:

Wishing for sunny skies and a chinook.

24. Teresa McGurk profile image60
    Teresa McGurkposted 15 years ago

There's a bend in the river with a stretch of marsh tucked into the elbow of it and a bit of land tucked onto the edge of the marsh with my camper on it; and the small town of Beaufort on the other side of the river, with the swing bridge over to the east and church spires above the trees. Raccoons, possums, squirrels on the land; egrets and large blue herons on the marsh; cardinals, wrens, and woodpeckers in the trees.  Spanish moss hanging on the branches of old live oaks, camellias in bloom -- soon to come are the azaleas and wisteria and magnolia and my favorite: white confederate jasmine.  Later in the year the rose of sharon will bring out the hummingbirds.

25. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 15 years ago

That sounds like a the beginning of a novel or work of nonfiction, Teresa, smile.

I am in an old territorial style stone house built in 1865 by William S. "Boss" Head, former senator of the state of Arizona.  We've got pecan trees, a pomegranite tree, and french irises up the walk in the summer time--but the place also has the feeling of dishabille.  Blue mountains surround this valley, which once was as green as its name, Verde Valley, and they now have a slight dusting of snow.  Not far from here is an old Salt Mine, which, incidentally, the road has been named after....

And that may someday be the start of a novel...lol

1. Teresa McGurk profile image60
      Teresa McGurkposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I'd read it!

26. Ralph Deeds profile image65
    Ralph Deedsposted 15 years ago

Detroit area. 3 inches of snow last night.

1. Sufidreamer profile image80
      Sufidreamerposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Just outside Sparta, Greece. Also 3 inches of snow last night!

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
        Uninvited Writerposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Sounds so romantic smile I'm in Kitchener, Ontario. We just got rid of a lot of our snow...

27. LondonGirl profile image80
    LondonGirlposted 15 years ago

I'm in Bloomsbury, London WC1

1. Ralph Deeds profile image65
      Ralph Deedsposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Ah! A member of the "Bloomsbury Set!" Impressive!

28. LondonGirl profile image80
    LondonGirlposted 15 years ago

Very geometric, we Bloomsbury types. Live in squares, write in circles, love in triangles...

1. Teresa McGurk profile image60
      Teresa McGurkposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Droll -- very droll.  (Isn't the word droll wonderful?  it suggests dry humour, but ya could still roll on floor laughing if ya were so inclined.)

29. akeejaho profile image61
    akeejahoposted 15 years ago

In the middle of the american southwest, ducking snow!

30. Stacie L profile image89

7 miles northwest of lake Cumberland;one mile south of Cumberland Parkway,30 miles west of Somerset,KY and 87 mile southwest of Lexington.LOL
    big_smile
    I've got cabin fever bad!
    roll

31. Lady Guinevere profile image68
    Lady Guinevereposted 15 years ago

I am about 2 1/2 hours west of Washington D.C., 1/2 hour from Winchester, VA, 45 minutes south of Hagerstown, 1 1/2 hours from Ashburn, VA, 1/2 hour from Charlestown, WV, 20 minutes from Inwwod, WV and on the west side of North Mountain, ten minutes from the small town of Gerrardstown, in the Eastern Panhandle of WV.

1. Stacie L profile image89
      Stacie Lposted 15 years agoin reply to this

LOL good one I've been there! big_smile

2. Lady Guinevere profile image68
      Lady Guinevereposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You too can feel like you have been here by : http://hubpages.com/hub/Take-A-Ride-To- … ountryside

32. WHoArtNow profile image81
    WHoArtNowposted 15 years ago

Simple...

Latitude = 52.7714, Longitude = -1.1990

33. Alexandru profile image42
    Alexandruposted 15 years ago

Currently in Oradea, Romania at the border with Hungary

34. Stacie L profile image89

I'm here in snowy Kentucky,,,AGAIN...
    It was 55 degrees yesterday...
    Spring is  just around the corner.....smile

35. goldentoad profile image60
    goldentoadposted 15 years ago

I'm at my kitchen table, there's a half a glass of cherry coke, an empty beer bottle, a wii controller, a box of baby wipes and some coloring books that accompany me on the table.

36. Pest profile image79
    Pestposted 15 years ago

Naked with the family cat on my lap...Oh, at my desk.

1. Lady Guinevere profile image68
      Lady Guinevereposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I sure hope your cat is declawed!!

37. profile image0

Currently-- sitting in front of the fireplace with my laptop drinking frappuccino.  Just got done watching the Oscars...  Got all this paperwork around me for work, sigh...and too many magazines.

38. Teresa McGurk profile image60
    Teresa McGurkposted 15 years ago

Watching afternoon sunlight over the stretch of marsh at this bend in the river, through the live oaks with spanish moss hanging from their branches, and a heron just landing on the mud flat. . .

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3519/3305146162_759bba9605.jpg?v=0/

39. profile image0
    C. C. Riterposted 15 years ago

I'm on the center of the Earth

40. goldentoad profile image60
    goldentoadposted 15 years ago

I'm still at my kitchen table, there's half a pizza left, my plate, three empty beer cans, my wife's purse, my inhaler, and a used napkin

1. Pest profile image79
      Pestposted 15 years agoin reply to this

At my desk, just finished watching a skin flick, three empty beer cans and a "used" napkin.

1. Cris A profile image59
        Cris Aposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I'm in a confession booth in the Religion Forum cool

1. Pest profile image79

LOL!  big_smile  You are funny!  Now I do have to come see!

1. Cris A profile image59
            Cris Aposted 15 years agoin reply to this

No Pest, only one at a time! Besides, I'm coy with my sins *blushes* cool

41. profile image0

Right now !:  smile  Sitting on the bed with the laptop, my silly tart of a cat sleeping on a red pillow.  It's warming up in the high dessert and should be 85 degrees today.

42. sunstreeks profile image81
    sunstreeksposted 15 years ago

Home, on my bed with my laptop. Toot and Puddle cartoon on TV, 4 year old daughter on her computer in the corner playing Go Diego Go Digital Art Studio. The heat is on, the room is a mess, there is a bowl that had top ramen in it moments ago now sitting on my headboard and I'm out of iced tea

43. profile image58
    esitesroposted 15 years ago

Bratislava, Slovakia

44. Pest profile image79
    Pestposted 15 years ago

Minnesota

45. profile image0
    Rainbow Briteposted 15 years ago

The Twin Cities, Minnesota

1. Pest profile image79

Cool, a hubber in my area!  Battle lake...well three hours away.

1. profile image0
        Rainbow Briteposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I'm new to Minnesota, only been here about a month and a half, so I have no earthly idea where that is, but there are other minnesotians here....sassychic is the first to come to mind.

1. Pest profile image79

I just moved here a little over a year ago.  I just know where I am and where the cities are.

46. profile image0
    Rainbow Briteposted 15 years ago

where were you before that?  I was in the suburbs of chicago for about a year (I was raised there and decided to move back), and Paris, TN for four before that.  I miss chicago, it always has been and always will be home.  I moved here for a man...foolish I know.

1. Pest profile image79

I moved here for a woman...I am from Michigan, but I was in the Army and lived in Louisiana for a while.  Six years I guess.

1. profile image0
        Rainbow Briteposted 15 years agoin reply to this

lol well I don't feel so bad then!

47. TravelMonkey profile image61
    TravelMonkeyposted 15 years ago

Sitting on my comp after eating 6 cream cakes in a contest, which I won smile

48. Stacie L profile image89

Sitting in front of my old computer,
    vowing to take a sledgehammer to it when the new one arrives next week!! hehehehe

49. marcofratelli profile image78
    marcofratelliposted 15 years ago

at work on a saturday sad
    lucky they haven't blocked hubpages yet!

1. ngureco profile image80
      ngurecoposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Are they them planning to block hubpages in the near future?

50. pencil2pen profile image54
    pencil2penposted 15 years ago

Lawrence, Kansas! We moved from Southern California here a year ago and love it! The people are friendly and it is oh so nice to be away from the crowds and crowded freeways of So. Cal.!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)