What I Have Learned So Far About the Niche Sites

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (95 posts)
  1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image84
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 7 years ago

I know a lot of you are curious about how the niche sites are doing.  Recently, 21 of my articles were moved over.  Some were edited, some were not.  Most did not have ads, but of the ones that did, some were left in place, others were converted to in text links to products.

I've been trying to analyze the numbers, and here is what I've found.  Every article except one or two has gained page views.  Some, however, remain in single digits, most in doubles and a few in triples.  However, very little time has passed, so I'm waiting to see if things will improve.

I tried to figure out what the team was looking for and quickly realized that monthly page views of 100 or more coupled with great views over time seems to be the key.  However, a few brand new articles with very low views were also accepted in, which surprised me.

As far as editing goes, so far, I have been very pleased with the results.  I've found an error or two but was allowed to make corrections.

I noticed that commas, quotation marks and the like were removed, and in one case so far, capsule titles were replaced with call out capsules.  It looked kind of neat, I thought.

I have found the editors and the team very easy to work with and think they're doing a great job so far.

I doubt all of my hubs will make it to the niche sites, but I'm thinking that if enough of them do and things go well, the increase in page views will more than make up for the fact that the other articles are stagnating.  What I'll do with them, I don't know.

However, now that I see what the editors are looking for, I'm spending a great deal of time every day upgrading my articles that are "close" to the niche upgrade parameters.

It's been a great deal of work and has taken me a lot of time, but I do think the articles they took look good now.  They caught a ton of minor mistakes that I was shocked to see, so I am ever grateful that they are doing this.

My gut feeling is that these sites will do well and that all of the effort on both sides will be worthwhile.

My advice?  Take your very best hubs, fix mistakes, add meaningful info wherever possible, improve photos and then watch and wait.

1. sallybea profile image95
      sallybeaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Interesting, thanks for sharing your experience so far.  Am waiting with bated breath for the crafts niche site.

2. MelRootsNWrites profile image90
      MelRootsNWritesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your insights!  I've only had one hub moved so far (to Pethelpful).  I didn't notice any major changes, though I haven't done a line for line comparison.

I had two amazon items on this page and those were kept as well.

I didn't see anything dramatically different about the hub.  I had already edited out the blue shaded boxes and made everything more mobile friendly, so maybe that is the reason.

3. OldRoses profile image93
      OldRosesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I just received an email that one of  my hubs is being snipped which I assume means that it is being edited to be moved to a new niche site (home/ garden).   I am concerned about losing Pinterest traffic if the link changes to the new site and is no longer good.  90% of my traffic comes from Pinterest.  If the links are no good, I will lose that traffic.  Can someone tell me if the links are changing?  And if so, what does HP plan to do about Pinterest traffic?

1. OldRoses profile image93

I forgot to add that I am extremely upset that I was not consulted about this.  My experience with HP moving stuff has been very, very bad.  They made one of my hubs an Editor's Choice which moved it to another domain and it lost all of its traffic.  I removed it from the Editor's Choice designation but it never recovered all of its traffic. I am afraid of this happening again, especially since I get almost all of my traffic from Pinterest.  I can't afford to have hubs moved to other domains and lose those links.

1. relache profile image72
          relacheposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The terms of service on the new features do not include any options for choice on your part.  HubPages TOS always said they could change whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted.  They just never acted on this power until now.

That's too bad because I would have preferred to wait to see how the new niche sites worked out before allowing any of my hubs to be moved, especially after my horrible experience with Editor's Choice.  And now that HP has moved 3 of my hubs to Dengarden, I am having the exact same experience:  everyone else is raving about all of the traffic they are getting from Google, while I am getting none at all.  Thank goodness for Pinterest!  So glad I worked so hard on Pinterest traffic because that is the only traffic I am getting on those hubs that were moved.

1. lobobrandon profile image88
              lobobrandonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

If you were receiving traffic from Google in the first place you would have seen an increase. Since you were getting none before you would be lucky to receive any.

I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't clear.  I was getting traffic from Google before the move to Dengarden.  Now I am getting none at all.  This was the same experience I had with Editor's Choice.  Pre designation:  Google traffic.  Post designation:  no Google traffic.

1. paradigmsearch profile image60
                  paradigmsearchposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Sounds like HP screwed up on the redirects.

The redirects work fine from Pinterest.  Why would it be different for Google?

2. lobobrandon profile image88

Oh... That's bad. I guess you wait a bit for the domain to get some authority. About a month should be good. My hub on caloriebee is getting almost double the traffic.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image84
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

The problem isn't about moving the hubs, it is that Pinterest has changed its algorithm and lots of us here have lost views as a result.  They felt the group boards were cheating, so made changes.  People like me, who don't participate in boards, lost a good number of views.  Not HP this time.

I don'the participate in group boards either.  Gardening pins are immensely popular.  I pin on my own page and get lots of repins which is generating nice traffic for me.  I'm concerned about losing that traffic.  Who can I contact to ask about this issue?

team@hubpages.com

Thanks!

4. OldRoses profile image93

I have had 3 hubs moved to the dengarden site, 1 older hub and 2 brand new ones.  My traffic has not increased at all.  I still get most of my traffic from Pinterest, very little from Google.  I thought these new sub-domains were supposed to increase traffic from Google.  I had a thought the other day:  if Google doesn't like content farms, why would the new sub-domains work better?  They are just specialized content farms with better writing.  Why does HP think that Google won'the figure that out?

There is no con here. Google wants niche sites. So we give them niche sites. Quality will be the ruling factor, nothing more.

1. Solaras profile image95
          Solarasposted 7 years agoin reply to this

By hand selecting what moves to the niche sites, they can get better control of the spammy articles that arrive daily on HP.  Content on the niche sites should be better than average quality, making them competitive with many other well regarded niche sites.  Most of them (like PetMD for instance) are a collaboration of paid writers struggling to come up with content on a daily basis. Not so different from a niche content farm in the final product. I often find that they give out incorrect or outdated information in the teasers I receive in my mailbox for the various "MD" sites.

2. OldRoses profile image93

I'm confused.  What's the difference between a niche site and a content farm?  It seems to me that a niche site with many authors is the same thing as a content farm.  The only difference is the number of topics.  A farm is a farm, no matter the size.

Haha. So then most popular magazines are farms?  Not really. A farm is a site that accepts all kinds of c*** that people submit. The niche sites are not farms IMO

Speaking of farms, I'd bet one. I agree HP is doing right here

The niche sites are not subdomains.  Each is an individual website composed of articles from a variety of authors on one general topic.  They will not carry the stigma HP has had to tolerate from Google for being content farms.

For this reason, most of the articles in them should be ranked higher than they were as hubs, but obviously this is not true for all of them.

Since they are essentially "new", it takes time for Google to rank them, so some will get fewer views at first and more later.   Others will rank higher more quickly due to a combination of subject matter and general competition on the web.

Furthermore, spam will be totally eliminated, so Google won't be able to down rank sites for that, either.

It's probably the only way the team knew of getting rid of low quality hubs and spam, and so far the plan seems to be working.

So now I wonder what will happen to the hubs left on HP.

https://i.imgflip.com/12nml9.jpg
            Sorry, couldn't pass that one up. lol

1. tlcs profile image62
              tlcsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hilarious! Not a lot of hope for me then!

2. Chriswillman90 profile image89
            Chriswillman90posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Good question and it's terrifying to think about considering this has been my best week thus far, traffic wise, on Hubpages. None of my articles have been moved over yet but then again the niche sites created to date don't apply to my content.

Still it's unlikely all hubs get transferred over, so I guess either the ones that don't rot or get moved to personal blogs/sites.

The problem with that is I only write gardening hubs, so if I moved my non-niche hubs to my own site, why would I want to leave hubs on the HP niche site, Dengarden?  It doesn't make sense from my point of view to have some of my hubs cherry picked for HP's benefit.  I would want to move all of my hubs, not some of them, and that would defeat HP's strategy.

Don't make me play with you. big_smile

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image84

That is the question that's on everybody's mind, but it is one for the future since at this point nobody really knows. 

In my mind, all hubs that are well written, original, spam free, have legal photos, etc.,etc. will probably be moved to niche sites at some point, so if you are worried, maybe it's time to do some serious updating so that your work will qualify.

Remember that there will always be a fresh influx of articles that may be able to buoy the site up so that it can remain as is, but of course, the best of those will move to the niche sites at some point also.

I don't think the team has really come up with a plan for the remaining hubs yet because they need to see how all of this will work out. It's going to take time.

Personally, I have been spending more time upgrading than writing at this point because I want to see as many posts as possible go to the niches.  That's the best any of us can do.

1. tlcs profile image62

Perhaps that is the key if you want to have your hubs moved. Concentrating on updating what we already have

5. jackclee lm profile image81
      jackclee lmposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the info. I am also tracking my hubs to see if there is a huge difference.
      I also noticed they removed all my links in the link module. I'm curious as to why.
      I thought the idea of links is to provide additional related information on the hub topic. Apparently, that is frowned upon.

1. ptosis profile image68
        ptosisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Had one hub moved to axeladdict and pro edited. It was the last one I did and perhaps writing about something that's still in beta is probably why it got moved over. More than 1000 views in last 30 days. Published 05/09/16

I haven't been writing that much lately for Hubpages so didn't even know about these new domains until today when I noticed the axeladdict.com above hub. 

I still get same money I suppose. Able to log on to axeladdict using same password as hubpages.

2. Sam Montana profile image80
    Sam Montanaposted 7 years ago

How do you even find all of the niche sites, is there a list somewhere?

So, your advice is to make sure all mistakes are taken care of, meaningful pictures, and high traffic are needed to get into the niche sites?

Not much can be done about traffic, but the other two are doable. What about Amazon ad modules, as long as there are 300 words per ad, those articles should be okay?

I was confused about the 300 words per ad, but as I understand it now, a 1550 word article, can have 5 ads and be within the guidelines. Even though 5 is probably too many, but that is how the guideline works?

I wonder why they took out all of the commas.

Right now there are only three sites, I think:  PetHelpful, Tatring and AxleAddict.  You can find links to them on the forums or can search for them on Google.

Marisa and Christy clarified the 300 word thing...it is that you must have at least 300 words in a hub to have one ad.  However, there are very strict guidelines about how ads should be presented and how many you should put on an article.

Don't know why commas, etc. were removed in certain places.

As far as traffic goes, writing well on searchable topics and doing the other things I mentioned help to bring it your way.  However, that is no guarantee.

Undoubtedly hubs that get a lot of traffic will be first in line to be chosen.

Hope this answers your questions, Sam.

1. Sue Adams profile image96
        Sue Adamsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I count 5 new sites so far:
        tatring.com
        pethelpful.com
        bellatory.com
        delishably.com
        axleaddict.com

Did I miss any?

I think this is it for now. None missed.

oops....I thought I missed some!  Thanks.

2. jackclee lm profile image81
          jackclee lmposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I notice the niche sites seems to have unusual names. I assume this is done on purpose. Can someone explain the logic behind these choices. Does these names help attract readers or improve SEO ranking or just for recognition? Speaking for myself, I find them a bit hard to remember, especially some of the spelling. Just curious.

1. relache profile image72
            relacheposted 7 years agoin reply to this

There's a whole thread on this discussion, which started a month ago.

http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2809490

2. tlcs profile image62

I thought they were odd names too. Must be a really good reason for it.

2. Marisa Wright profile image87
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I'm not surprised you're confused, Sam!   Yes, that is how it should work in theory - but what I'm discovering is that the criteria for the niche sites is far, far, far stricter.   You'll be lucky if you get to keep even one Amazon capsule, no matter how long the Hub is!

Robin just emailed me today that adding two ads back in that were previously removed would not be a problem.  There originally were four.

3. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 7 years ago

I've only had three articles moved so far, but I feel the same as the OP.

4. janshares profile image93
    jansharesposted 7 years ago

Unfortunate!y, mine are not doing well at all. I would always look forward to the weekends when my recipe hubs would bring in most of my traffic. Not so with my best performing hubs now on Delishably. Both are in single digits today. The best performer which used to bring in up to 90 views a day has 3 views so far today.

I asked Christy about this and she said it will take time. My concern at this point is other hubbers are reporting increases in views since the move which is a very quick turnaround.

I'm glad you're doing well, TIME2, but I'm not seeing it, at least not yet.

It is the Easter weekend so maybe wait for another week and see how it goes?

1. janshares profile image93
        jansharesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Maybe so but it's usually weekends like Easter and holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving when they get the most traffic.

I agree that all of this will take time.  Remember that my hubs are mostly seasonal, and my season is now in its beginning stages, so it stands to reason that with good editing, etc, my views would be higher.  Also, on the new site, at least right now, I don't have as much competition as you.  The majority of hubs on the RV section right now are mine!  So keep the faith.  Better days are coming.

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hey!  I have one (1) there too!  Don't I count as competition? smile

I only had 9 "axel" hubs, and of those only 1 is on RV's.  But hey, it's still 1!

Indeed you do!  I was talking specifically about the RV section and most of the articles that are there hit different topics than mine.  How is yours doing so far?

2. janshares profile image93

You may have some points, TIME2. I also think it might be the way they are categorized and what search words are used. I think they are harder to find now. For example, there is no turkey category so my turkey meatballs are under Main Dishes.

5. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 7 years ago

I've got two Hubs that moved to niche sites - one to Delisha-whatever and the other to Pethelpful.

So far I haven't seen any dramatic change in traffic to either one. They were both older hubs that were kinda quietly mouldering away on the shelf, though, so if the move gives them some added "juice" I'm all for it. I just haven't seen any evidence of said juice yet.

My pet hub was brand new and went straight to the niche site.  So far, it has not done well at all.   I'm guessing that they will give those hubs time to survive. If they don't they'll probably send them back to the mother site.

That had never occurred to me. Not a bad idea, banishment back to HubPages for non-performance. lol

What else would they do?  If the hub isn't getting traffic, they have to do something with it.  I doubt they'd completely delete it because it still might get views...just not as many as they might like to have on that site.

I'm not disagreeing, it'd just never occurred to me. I hadn't thought that far ahead yet. It's a perfectly reasonable thing to do, but the humor aspects when it starts happening could be entertaining to say the least. big_smile

Time will tell!

2. Sherry Hewins profile image92
            Sherry Hewinsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I guess they could unfeature it.

I don't think they'll be unfeaturing hubs on niche sites because they have stated already that  even hubs that don't get views won't hurt the site.  That's kind of strange considering that they use this feature on the main site.

1. Health Reports profile image84
                Health Reportsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Probably because they hand pick every hub that moves to a niche, while articles are posted by random people on random topics of varying quality on HP proper, with no way for them to really curate that content.

1. Jean Bakula profile image93
                  Jean Bakulaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the list, TT. Jean

Couldn't remember the names of all of the active ones, sorry.  Hell to get old!

2. janshares profile image93

Kicked off the new sites?! I hadn't thought of that either. Yikes!

3. Christy Kirwan profile image91
        Christy Kirwanposted 7 years agoin reply to this

We have no plans to remove Hubs that have been moved to sites (providing the Hubber does not edit those Hubs to add back spammy elements or otherwise make the Hub significantly worse). Since all Hubs on sites were checked over carefully for quality, even if they don't receive traffic, they shouldn't be impacting the sites negatively.

1. sallybea profile image95
          sallybeaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That is nice to know, thank you Christy.

Good to know.  It was just a thought that seemed to make sense.  I guess this means that no hubs on the new sites will become unfeatured  due to traffic then, right?

4. tlcs profile image62

I like that, " the mother site" nice way to put it!

6. Sparrowlet profile image93
    Sparrowletposted 7 years ago

I didn't realize that moving hubs to the niche sites involved editing. It sounds like most changes people are getting are minor ones? So far the niche sites that have started up are not ones that I have hubs about, so I guess I'll have to wait to see. I recently updated and improved/polished most of my hubs, so I guess time will tell. The concept, though, is a good one. People looking for one topic will easily be directed to more in the same subject area. Sounds like an increase in traffic for most hubs to me.

1. Marisa Wright profile image87

I've had a few Hubs moved. A couple were edited with HubPages Pro, one with the Basic editing program, and others were moved with no editing at all.

The main thing they seem to like is to change all the paragraph headings to call-out capsules.

1. tsmog profile image85
        tsmogposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the tip. I was nonchalant and using both. I see maybe? there is a different impact using the callout as a lead into the information / story. Do you think that is for a mobile strategy? Curious . . .

1. Marisa Wright profile image87

It confuses me a bit as I'd have thought the callout capsules wouldn't be labelled as H2, which wouldn't be a good thing for Google - but I haven't actually checked

They only changed capsule titles to call outs on one of my hubs.  The rest they did not touch and I had no call outs on those.

Views on that hub I mentioned have risen by more than 30% overnight, some days more.

1. Sam Montana profile image80
              Sam Montanaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

30% is something to pay attention to. Were these capsule titles in bold letters or just like any other call out.

Bold.  They replaced the subtitle capsules and were more descriptive.

TT2 could you tell me a title of one of these hubs that they replaced the titles in? I'm curious and would try and implement it in my top hubs to see the results. On Hubpages not the niche sites yet. I can't seem to find any I did look at axeladdict and pethelpful.

I can't post the title here as it's against the TOS to do so, but if you check the camping section of AxleAddict, and check through my hubs  you'll see it.  It's pretty obvious.

The truth though, to save you some time, is to simply replace your subtitle headings to large print call out capsules by typing the words into the subtitle section of the callout.

I suspect this technique is best used for how to articles, though, to highlight the steps that show how to do things.

7. Sparrowlet profile image93

I think I read this somewhere, but I can't seem to find it... did they say that you will be able to submit hubs to the niche sites for approval in the future, or will we always just post them to general hubpages and they get chosen? Also, I'm assuming our hubs are all going to remain together on our accounts page and not split up on the different sites?

8. Sparrowlet profile image93

And also - how do you know if your hub is moved to a niche site?

9. Kaili Bisson profile image97
    Kaili Bissonposted 7 years ago

Wow, all of this is news to me. Life had taken me away from HP for a bit. Just published a new hub yesterday for the first time in ages. Then started sifting through Forums to get caught up with old HP friends, only to read about niches and such.

All I have to do is wait for them to create a WWI niche  :-)

I think that's a pretty popular topic, so I don't doubt they'll fit it in somewhere.  Politics maybe?  I doubt you'll have many problems.  The quality of your work is quite good.

1. Kaili Bisson profile image97
        Kaili Bissonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thank you TT2!

10. Rik Ravado profile image86
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

I believe there is also a site called 'dengarden' (not sure if this has been mentioned and I missed it).
    One of my hubs has been moved there.  Seems to include home and gardens topics.

I do find most of the niche titles rather odd - I presume there is a reason for this that so far escapes me! smile

Also, why isn't there an easy way to find a list of these new sites as they appear? - perhaps there IS and I missed it!

1. Sue Adams profile image96
      Sue Adamsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Niche sites launched so far  (15th April 2016)

tatring.com
      pethelpful.com
      bellatory.com
      delishably.com
      axleaddict.com
      caloriebee.com
      dengarden.com

According to
      http://hubpages.com/community/forum/135 … ost2805379 posted by Christy Kirwan 29th March 2016, here is a list of topics for planned niche sites:

Diet & Fitness = caloriebee.com
      Video Games
      Arts & Crafts
      Home & Garden = dengarden.com?
      Alternative & Supernatural Beliefs
      TV & Movies
      Parenting
      Music
      Personal Finance
      Health
      Dating & Relationships
      Creative Writing & Quotes
      Technology
      Holidays
      Animals
      Education
      Sports & Hobbies
      Travel

You can copy this to notepad and save it to your desktop for future reference.

1. Rik Ravado profile image86
        Rik Ravadoposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for this Sue!

1. Barbara Kay profile image73
          Barbara Kayposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The titles are odd, because when you start looking for names for your urls, they are all already taken.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)