How I got my hub to be on Googles first page

Jump to Last Post 1-49 of 49 discussions (83 posts)
  1. Mark Knowles profile image58
    Mark Knowlesposted 16 years ago

LOL big_smile I had to reply to this. I was waiting for Isaballa to do it, but I am happy to oblige.

1. There are only 15000 results for that search term
    2. This is possibly the most patronising thread I have seen on the forums.
    3. This is not the place to promote your poorly punctuated, lacking in content, incredibly over promotional hubs.
    4. Welcome to hubpages - we are not all that stupid.

Perhaps your wonderful splendiforousness would care to explain to us mortal hubbers how to get on the first page of google with a search term worth searching for? I am soooo looking forward to you sharing your incredible schooling with me. big_smile

1. Whitney05 profile image83
      Whitney05posted 16 years agoin reply to this

The whole comment seems egotistical especially:

You can never be sure that your writing will be a hit...

2. Jerrico Usher profile image57
      Jerrico Usherposted 16 years agoin reply to this

I think Isabella is rubbing off onyou ol chap, theirs no need to bash someone, a simple comment (if you want to get nasty try using email so you dont look like a jerk again)..

Mark Knowlesposted 16 years agoin reply to this

1. Rik and I have already dealt with this argument ourselves and don't need it dragged up again thanks.
        2. I don't appreciate being called a jerk.
        3. I don't think you need to start an ongoing argument with me as well as Isabella.
        4. You should start behaving in the fashion you describe in your hubs.
        5. How hypocritical is it to tell someone not to bash someone and then go ahead and bash them yourself?
        6. That was a rhetorical question.

1. Isabella Snow profile image71
          Isabella Snowposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Me? I don't talk to him at all, apart from when I told him to stop calling me Isabelle. I don't even read his posts. He's talking to himself.

1. Jerrico Usher profile image57

Yea mark, I'm sitting in a padded room wearing a straight jacket banging the keyboard with my nose *smile* That Jerrico is a real basket case, but how does he get such long rantings done with just his nose  and a popcicle stick?

she ignores me but I aint mad at her.. I've been told to ignore her by the man, she told the principal on me for telling her she had a dead youtube link on her page (I guess I broke comment proticol by using her comment box to show her what page it was on) sad but I did check out that youtube video of her concert, pretty impressive I couldnt understand a word of the song but the vocals were pretty amazing, course I'd love to buy a CD but is that grounds for stalking? lol (I'm kidding, glad she doesnt read these hehe)..

2. coolbreeze profile image43
    coolbreezeposted 16 years ago

Thanx Mark I will remember your kind words

When you said all hubbers arent stupid I believe you were inferring that you were not

Ok I went over the punctuation and took all my commercial links.

Funny you are the only one that said it sucked. In fact the admins looked at it and
    said the writing was strong.

But its my first one so give me a break.

Sure smart ass If you want to get on the first page of google for any term
    just post an ad on Craigslist with that subject in the title make sure that the first few lines of the post are in fact keywords related to the subject. Because affiliate links are not allowed
    you will get up there faster and stay longer if you use blogger.com
    You will be on Google over 28 million searches for a day or so.

Thats how I do it?
    Not sure how its really supposed to be done.

3. Mark Knowles profile image58

I just took offense to the tone of the original thread which I notice you have now deleted. It was patronising of you to say what you said, and I seriously doubt that "several" people asked you how you managed to get on the front page of google. You then exaggerated how hard it was by saying there were 200,000 results for that term and implied that if we would like to watch this space, you would kindly share your new found knowledge as learned from "Wealthy affiliates," whoever they are. When I looked at the hub in question, I discovered some very poor punctuation and a LOT of affiliate links. I never said it sucked. You don't need me or anyone else to tell you if the writing is "strong."

Feel free to write however you like. I don't care. What I do care is that every time I come to the forums lately, I find this sort of thinly disguised self promotion, and that's not what the forums are for. I really don't give a shit how many times you get on the front page of google. What I do give a shit about is you telling me how easy it is and then telling me you can teach me how to do it.

And thanks for the comment on one of my hubs. big_smile

4. coolbreeze profile image43

Oh Ok I get it Mark
    My apologizes to you sir sometimes it takes me a bit to catch on.
    I didn't think it was patronizing but I don't know everything and I make mistakes.
    These forums are sort of weird to me I guess. Because isnt every post
    a thinly disguised promotion of ones profile. Dont they record the
    posts and count them or something ?
    I deleted it because that wasn't my intention at all to self promote
    my hub in the forum. 

Anyways enough of that. I like your hubs although I am not interested in the topic of motorcycles.

Is this the place to ask you a question?

About how you create your hubs? 

The formating and such or is that something you are not willing to share?

Thank you

Sincerely,
    Rik

5. Mark Knowles profile image58

No, no - ask away. That's what the forums are for. smile
    And yes, I guess to a certain extent the forums are self promotion. I think your hubber score is partly determined by your activity here. Good and Bad.
    Apology accepted, no hard feelings.
    What did you want to know?

6. relache profile image67
    relacheposted 16 years ago

Coolbreeze,

What did you hope to accomplish by deleting your original post that started this thread?  Just so you know, that is considered bad "netiquette."  If you're going to say something in a forum, you should be ready to stand by your comments, especially when other people can save copies of them.

And to Mark,

In the original post (which is quoted in your first reply), coolbreeze says "there were less than 200,000" entries for his chosen topic, which actually turns out to be correct, but then you went on to claim he had said there were more than 200,000.

Quite right, What I meant was he had implied that it was harder than it was. And yes, I guess technically the original statement was correct. he could as well have said there was less than 10,000,000
      And you have made the same mistake. If you look at what I said, clearly I did NOT claim he said that. But if you want to start an argument with both of us just as we were sorting it out go right ahead.

1. relache profile image67
        relacheposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Mark, I stand corrected and I'm sorry.  I was trying to throw water, not gasoline.

7. coolbreeze profile image43

Sorry I am  netiquette less .

Hey Mark could you explain how this particular hub Suzuki (GSXR-600 2008 ) is done ?

With the columns then a picture to the right and eBay under it.

Thanx
    Rik

8. Mark Knowles profile image58

relache - No problem it's easy done. We all seem a little testy lately. Sorry I snapped back.

Whitney05 - Exactly. That was my original issue.

coolbreeze - Yes. It's a little tricky to start with, but once you get used to it, these boxes are good. First go to "edit" at the top of the hub and in edit mode create 2 capsules - 1 photo and 1 ebay

Add the photo you want and using the arrows on the capsule, move the photo up and to the right of the text. Now do the same thing with the ebay capsule and place it under the photo. For some reason, the ebay capsule looks better if it is no taller than the photo and you can adjust how many items show in the capsule. You may have to fiddle around with the description in the ebay capsule to get the products you want showing. And if you want it part way down the page you will have to break the text into smaller chunks and use several text capsules. Have some fun and experiment, eventually you'll get the look you want.
    Hope that helps.
    Mark
    have a great Xmas all.

9. coolbreeze profile image43

Kewl Thank you Mark
    Very helpful!

Rik

10. Mark Knowles profile image58

My pleasure.

11. Denmarkguy profile image81
    Denmarkguyposted 16 years ago

I do find the whole thing amusing, sometimes.

As someone who predominantly writes about fairly obscure (and non-commercial) things, "getting on the front page of google," is perhaps fun... but how much "good" does it do? At least one of my hubs is "top 3" on all three search phrases people would realistically use if they were looking for that kind of information. One of those even has 81,000 results-- woohoo!

As a result, a staggering two people a day visit that hub from google. Woohoo, again!

Maybe I'm a "purist" or a "writing snob," but don't we somehow lose sight of the WRITING, if all we concern ourselves about is "getting on the front page of google?"

--Peter
    (who quietly wonders when the word "google" will be recognized by spellcheckers...)

12. Mark Knowles profile image58

I sort of agree. But, my goal as an online writer is to make money, and you can't do that if no one looks at your work. There are of course other ways of generating traffic, but google is one of the most effective sources. I have several hubs on the front page of google for the search term "2008 Motorcycle guide," and as a consequence, they generate a fair amount of traffic. I didn't SEO write them, I just wrote them the way I wanted to, but in the back of my mind were things like, "I should highlight those words to attract attention."
    It's frustrating - I agree, and have turned down work writing SEO content, which pays quite well, but it is soul destroying to write.

13. Misha profile image65
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

How about writing some hubs for money, and some hubs - for soul? This should satisfy both sides big_smile

14. Mark Knowles profile image58

I have a 120,000  word novel I could do with getting published, and another half way through  LOL

Seriously, I do try to do that and sometimes it works. I wouldn't say the two are mutually exclusive, but you really need a different mindset, and I find it hard to switch.

For instance, my American recipe hub was a labor of love, and when  Jason saw it, he offered to pay for it and turn it into a FH. Which was great, and I certainly appreciated the money and the sentiment but I wrote it for me, and it shows - it is recipes and as such makes very little ad money - I didn't even want to spoil it with amazon and ebay capsules, so I left them out:D

The other thing is, people find it very difficult to read long blocks of text online - myself included, and I find anything over 1500 max doesn't get read.

Oh well, thsat was from the soul, smile

15. Denmarkguy profile image81
    Denmarkguyposted 16 years ago

Misha, good point.

Then again, maybe I just need some new hobbies... interesting to more than seven people ;-)

Mark, I admire the fact that you make money writing online while maintaining your soul as well-- at least to some degree. I'd hazard a guess it puts you into a very tiny minority.

Making money online (beyond enough for a couple of dinners a month) seems like a daunting task to me, and most of the people who write on the web seem to mostly use their online articles as "pointers" to places (like amazon or their own web sites) where people can "buy the book."

--Peter

16. Mark Knowles profile image58

Denmarkguy - I think it's great that you do what you do. But there is more than one reason to write.
    Sometimes I write just to get it out of my system, sometimes to be creative, but other times I write for money. I also like to have some fun with writing online and it's not all work:

http://internationalpropertyinvestment. … e-for-sale

http://youcube.us/blogger-threatened-by-herman-miller/

http://www.overseaspropertymall.com/buy … checklist/

http://www.thetechbrief.com/2007/11/18/ … aterproof/

No promos intended. smile

17. Betty Jo Petty profile image59
    Betty Jo Pettyposted 16 years ago

Hi,

I'm totally new here.  I quickly read through the above.

I hope the important thing is:  write.  That's what I would like to do, and learn as I go along.

If this is in the wrong place, I will keep looking.

My name is Betty Jo.

18. Patty Inglish, MS profile image87
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 16 years ago

Writing on Hub Pages has markedly improved my flow of thought and writing, as well as my perspective on building pages in a balanced appearance.

I think this may be a good place for you as well Betty.

Never before have I thought I could ever get a book finished, but I am beginning to see possibilities.

1. Betty Jo Petty profile image59
      Betty Jo Pettyposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Patty Inglish, MS wrote:

Writing on Hub Pages has markedly improved my flow of thought and writing, as well as my perspective on building pages in a balanced appearance.

I think this may be a good place for you as well Betty.

Never before have I thought I could ever get a book finished, but I am beginning to see possibilities.

[                     Thanks for replying, Patty.  I just found it!  You can see I don't know how to use all this stuff, yet.  I'm guessing Practice, practice.

Thanks,  Betty Jo Petty
      /quote]

19. djtphn1 profile image72
    djtphn1posted 16 years ago

My Carla Bruni Hot News and Music Videos hub got on the first page of google for carla bruni music videos w/in 24 hours or writing it. But, really not doing much good, still don't get much traffic from google, a little bit, but not much.  Just an fyi....

Who is Carla Bruni? big_smile

2. Jerrico Usher profile image57

when I got to google adsense my traffic impressions show like 230 hits but on my hub pages it says 11.. hmm?

Thats the way round you want it. big_smile

2. darkside profile image57
        darksideposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Have you got referral sign ups already?

If they've published hubs and they're getting traffic then that would account for the difference.

1. Jerrico Usher profile image57

yea I have 4.. thats pretty cool if thats it though smile only one is really active the rest have nothing up yet..

20. Mark Knowles profile image58

Guess I could just look for the hub huh?

Ohhhhh ..... THAT Carla Bruni. You'd never believe I lived in France.

21. djtphn1 profile image72

Parle vou Franceis???/ I have no idea if I spelled that correctly?

22. Mark Knowles profile image58

Oui. Mais c'est Francais

23. likethisfree profile image59
    likethisfreeposted 16 years ago

give different name

????????

24. djtphn1 profile image72

ditto, Mark

25. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 16 years ago

1. This is totally off topic.
    2. I like cheese.
    3. Smile!
    4. "Can't we all just get along?"  If not...can't we all just smile?
    5. I still like cheese.
    6. I have a cold, but Happy Holidays anyway!

26. Mark Knowles profile image58

big_smile
    1. That's a good thing.
    2. me too.
    3. smile
    4. never gonna happen, but just for you big_smile
    5. Me too - always my favorite.
    6. Sorry to hear that. Take a lighted candle and a bottle of scotch to bed. Drink the scotch until you see three candles. Blow out the middle one and go to sleep. In the morning you will feel much better. Never fails.

1. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68
      Stacie Naczelnikposted 16 years agoin reply to this

I'm  not sure I'll be feeling anything at all!  Ha!

27. coolbreeze profile image43

Didn't someone already delete this thread?  ;-)

Isabella  Stacy you guys are great !

28. Isabella Snow profile image71
    Isabella Snowposted 16 years ago

Have you added Stacie to your chicks who hub, hub? I love the comments over there on your hub. Basic psychology is a very amusing thing. big_smile You know you can always delete the comments you don't like - no one would blame you; it's just rude of people to use someone elses hub as a soapbox.

29. Maddie Ruud profile image72
    Maddie Ruudposted 16 years ago

I can't believe you guys managed to get so hostile without me!  *Pouts*

I have a few things to say:
    1) It's "parlez-vous."
    2) It's all about gruyere.
    3) It's raining.

We'll be sure and include you next time.

1. I know
      2. Nahh..... English Cheddar
      3. The sun is shining.

big_smile

Are you in a new time zone? Cos it aint shining in BST, CET or anywhere else near here!

OK, the sun was shining all day... Now it's dark.....the long dark, teatime of the soul kind of dark.

In other words, its past your bedtime. tongue

2. Maddie Ruud profile image72
            Maddie Ruudposted 16 years agoin reply to this

i hate tea (unless it's peppermint), and i'm an insomniac.  i wonder if there's a link.

I'm sure of it. Now you mention it, there may be a conspiracy I was previously unaware of.

30. profile image0
    RFoxposted 16 years ago

1. Vous parlez Englais?
    2. Ou et le toilettes?
    3. Je suis perdu.
    and
    4. It's snowing. smile

31. dxdukes profile image60
    dxdukesposted 16 years ago

Hello Everyone!

I have also been quietly reading the comments written above. I am very impressed with the comments. Who says that everyone has to agree all of the time? Opposition makes great topics.

Darlene:)

32. Mark Knowles profile image58

Night night.

33. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68

Did someone say tea?  My cold requires my special tea for colds.

I like peppermint too.

Gouda.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image72

gjetost.

34. sjtpalmer profile image60
    sjtpalmerposted 16 years ago

By simply using a long tail keyword phrase in the subject of your article, I've found Google ranks you automatically in the top 10.

So, if I was to add "making money in forex" to the subject of my article, I would automatically be in the top ten results for that phrase?

1. Maddie Ruud profile image72

only if you like gruyere.

2. darkside profile image57

No, I think he means looooooooooong tail. So if it were "making money in forex while walking the dog singing a song thinking about getting home to have a nice long hot shower before tucking yourself into bed after having a hot chocolate" then YOU will DOMINATE that keyword search!

Mind you, come back in a week and a half and do that as a search and you'll see that this forum thread comes in at NUMBER ONE!

Seriously, I think we need a sarcastic smilie big_smile

1. darkside profile image57

I seek as we speak.

35. Mark Knowles profile image58

I do like guyere, but I prefer English/Australian old Cheddar. Did you know ( and I only found this out recently,) that to be called Cheddar, a cheese has to be turned at least  four times in the process? And I always thought it was because it came from Cheddar.

36. thooghun profile image89
    thooghunposted 16 years ago

I broke down and had to google Gruyère.

37. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68

Emmentaler.  That's where the cheese is.

38. Mark Knowles profile image58

Peasants ! There is only one cheese - Olde English Cheddar.

39. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68

Happy and content peasants then...

40. Isabella Snow profile image71
    Isabella Snowposted 16 years ago

Mozzarella!!

Pah! Mozzarella is good for salads and Pizzas - nothing else. You wouldn't sit down with  some bread, wine and a nice piece of Mozzarella would you?

And don't say yes, or you will ruin my whole picture of you. big_smile

Well.. I *would* sit down and eat straight mozzarella... but not with wine.

Riesling and Raclette, thank you!

Now you're talking.

41. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68

Marinated mozzarella balls with salad and bread.  Yum.

42. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68

Raclette...now, I'm drooling.  I haven't had it since October.

43. dataminer profile image61
    dataminerposted 16 years ago

Hello and Happy New Years to All!!

I'm sort of new here as I joined awhile back and somehow put my hubs on the back burner and ended up trying out Squidoo for a number of months.

My main lense is now listed on google no1 keyword "online goldmine" out of 233,000 last checked

The same lens is no 19 out of 23,000,000 not a misprint that's 23 million  keyword "easily making money online" it flucuates  between 2 - 20  this is a highly competitive listing I've achieved similar success for a number of keywords

Look for Online Goldmine-Easily Making Money Online to verify position
    http://www.squidoo.com/onlinegoldmine

So it's very possible to do so. I'm now here to learn all about hubpages to see if I can achieve similar if not better results. After final testing on both platforms I'll present all my findings probably sometime in the spring.

Wow ! I am so impressed I can hardly breathe. I bet that search term is one of the most widely used EVER ! You are my new hero. But when I check google hot trends for how many people use that search term it says this:

Your terms - online goldmine - do not have enough search volume to show graphs.

Suggestions::

* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
          * Try different keywords.
          * Try more general keywords.
          * Try fewer keywords.
          * Try viewing data for all years and all regions.

But thanks for the contribution.

44. dataminer profile image61

Hi Mark,
    Thanks for your kind words and as you know everything is always a work in progress. Online Goldmine was a catch phrase and I do get some traffic from that keyword also keep in mind that I also rank also on yahoo and msn. I'll keep you posted .

yahoo stats

online goldmine # 2 out of 3,000,000

easily making money online # 2 out of 68,000,000

Also I can't reveal everything right now ;-) But I can say this my adsense income is doubling each month and my affiliate sales have  so far quadrupled :-) yipee!! So I'm not rich yet but I'm definitely not complaining.

More to come

I can hardly wait. *sarcastic smilie*

45. dataminer profile image61

I can be also found  on google under keyword "niche mini sites" #1 out of  206,000 again not a fluke I've been there since late may of 07 and not so Looooooong tail wink

Your terms - niche mini sites - do not have enough search volume to show graphs.

Suggestions::

* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
          * Try different keywords.
          * Try more general keywords.
          * Try fewer keywords.
          * Try viewing data for all years and all regions.

Try this one:

2008 motorcycle guide

46. darkside profile image57
    darksideposted 16 years ago

Back in 2003 I had a website that slowly clawed it's way up the SERP's at Google for the keyword babes.

The site strangely did not show babes in states of undress or -- much to Mark's disgust -- was it about Hot Indian Chicks big_smile

Even on the 4th, 5th and 6th page of results you still get good traffic (in terms of quantity) for that keyword. I guess the type of people hitting it are digging deep to find something to really turn them on.

After about a year I finally made it into the top ten (first page of results) and managed to fluctuate between 2nd and 5th position.

The results changed daily. In fact more than once per day. I would check it when I got to work, at lunch time and before I left work. And I'd see the fluctuations.

I sat there for about 2 full years. I updated the site regularly.

It eventually slipped from favour and dropped like a rock.

But the point I'm trying to make is this... I just wanted to brag.

Just kidding.

By no means does publishing a page about any given topic with a few appropriate meta-tags give a person a free pass to the top of the food chain.

If it does then the combination of keywords are probably rarely used, as Mark has pointed out.

People can get excited with being 1 out of 10 million, but that 10 million isn't a reflection of traffic, merely the number of pages with similar content.

If indeed a person IS getting traffic by their long tail keywords then it most likely is quality traffic. Even if it lacks in quantity.

When I was riding high on the babes keyword I was getting 5000+ visitors a day from Google. Unfortunately I wasn't signed up to Adsense at the start. But when I did and when the drop in search engine traffic came my CTR plummeted. Which in this instance told me that Search Engine traffic are more likely to click on Adsense ads.

47. Mark Knowles profile image58

Got to agree... The only traffic worth having is search engine traffic looking for your content... If you want google clicks. I recently sold some ads on a site based on traffic volume. But I know it's not good traffic. My feeling here on hubpages is good quality traffic will pay off in the long run and I ain't too impressed with people like Yoda here.

48. mortimas profile image38
    mortimasposted 16 years ago

Google" Team national" it is an mlm company I hate, and my hub is number 3 out of a few million... And I have no Friggin clue how I did it. I am the worst writer ever and only do hubs because it is very fun for me.... So personally, my secret is get lucky!!!!!
    Thanks for all the great hubs!!! I have enjoyed many of them.!

49. Mark Knowles profile image58

LO Sometimes you take 'em when you can get 'em.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)