Ralwus is not well

Jump to Last Post 101-144 of 144 discussions (211 posts)
  1. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

Charlie  e-mailed me just now !!

Well aren't you special ? I read each and every post. I'm overwhelmed by the expressions of love and care. I feel like shit of course, but life is grand and I am home now for the last half hour. I am tired and need some rest for a bit. The Nurses did not want me to leave and threatened to lie to my Dr. to keep me. LOL I threatened to walk out and they got the big guys to hold me down. hehe I was saved by a young and gorgeous Romanian Dr Ruth. She brought my release papers and the nurses were chased away weeping. LOL :p

I did not have a heart attack, it was my 4th congestive heart failure. It just kind of snuck up on me and then hit me like a ton of bricks. My Dr thought I might have a blood clot in my lungs and all the tests were negative for any blockages. He forgot I have a tumor in my lung, a swollen lymph node since my cancer is now active again. I also have Atrial Fibrillation and the blood does not circulate through my heart properly which adds to the congestion and such as sometimes I don't get enough oxygen. That is why I have the defibrillator/pacemaker. So I am OK and will recuperate slowly and be back on HP shortly. I am just overwhelmed with emails, but it is so moving to be so loved. I shall answer each and every one. I am still banned from the forums, so you can let everyone there know what I am doing now. Resting. Thank you dear for posting my circumstances on the forum. See ya later darlin', your friend Charlie Campbell, Much  love to you and the others as well. xox

--- O

I FORGOT HE WAS BANNED ! sad sad sad

anyway ,I'm so happy he's OK !!
    smile smile smile smile smile

tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Posting this again,so nobody miss the good news !

1. profile image0
        shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

phew... thank God!  He needs to take it easy.  He's strong and will be back to us... how can he possibly stay away? x

2. utu profile image58
      utuposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Great to hear that u are on the mend as ya know my alter ego is similiarly banned, but I have broken my exile to say Hi and send some good Karma to you.
      take care Buddy.
      mandybeau

3. utu profile image58

Brilliant, so you will be back stronger than ever, watch the Diet, haha eat only the proper food, no smokes or alcohol.
      I am staggered that anyone could be so popular on the Net, I guess you are as Popluar as I am unpopular. \Don't rush it, after all, good chance to get pampered.
      Mandy
      I'm prob banned after this. as well. But ya worth it.

1. utu profile image58

Tantrum has gone up even further in my estimation, Hope that doesn't mess with her  Hubscore. She has always been one of my alltime favs. But keeping us informed she deserves a special Post and befor I get Banned again lol I am going to make one.

2. myownworld profile image74
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

oh...I'm sooooo happy to read that!!!
    I want to hug you and Ral both right now!!! xxxx
    smile smile smile smile

3. TheGlassSpider profile image64
    TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

Yay!! It's so good to hear that he's home and going to be okay.

That was pretty darned fast, too. I wonder if all those prayers and positive thoughts had anything to do with that? wink

Tantrum, thanks so much for keeping us all updated.

4. Sa Toya profile image82
    Sa Toyaposted 14 years ago

Wa-Hoooooooo!

It's good to know, I'm totally getting in on the group hug up there big_smile

I'm sure everyoe will be pleased to know Ralwus is getting better and will be back soon....

I didn't know he was banned...hmmm

NO matter...happines all round big_smile

Great Job Tantrum on the updates..you rock!

5. tantrum profile image60

thanks for caring and posting !!! smile

6. profile image0
    A Texanposted 14 years ago

Ralwus is banned? For what? Glad your home and I hope you get better soon!

7. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

I hope you are doing heaps better today, we are really missing you
    http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/kayteemay2008/friendquote37.jpg

8. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

kisses buddy

9. Sufidreamer profile image78
    Sufidreamerposted 14 years ago

Thanks for letting us know, Tantrum - we can now look forward to the old rogue chasing the ladies around the forums big_smile

Once his ban is over, of course hmm

1. blondepoet profile image67
      blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It is Sufi it only went for 3 days.

1. Sufidreamer profile image78
        Sufidreamerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Excellent stuff smile

tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes ! because Charlie thought it was for a longer term ! smile

10. tonymac04 profile image70
    tonymac04posted 14 years ago

Hey buddy - get well soon! Look after the old ticker, man, it's the only one you have!

11. tantrum profile image60

I'm happy it's for only 3 days.
    that's great !!

12. RooBee profile image81
    RooBeeposted 14 years ago

Hugs from me. Glad to know he's okay - I love that guy!!!

13. ThoughtfulSpot profile image69
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 14 years ago

So glad to hear the happy news!

14. tantrum profile image60

We're all waiting for you Charlie !! big_smile

15. yoshi97 profile image57
    yoshi97posted 14 years ago

As they say ... if the clothes can't stick to the man, then neither can the illness ...

Glad to hear Charlie is on the mend and soon to return. I long for the chaos that has been lacking in his absense. smile

16. wyanjen profile image71
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

Great news.

I'm relieved CC! smile
    You've been on my mind through the day, but I don't log on to HP at work so I couldn't grab an update.

17. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 14 years ago

That's great to hear. Miss his words here in the forums smile.

Hey Tantrum, thanks for keeping us all updated. Forgot to compliment you on your avatar. You look good, both of you smile.

18. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

Glad to hear you're ok, Charlie.....get well soon!

Thanks for keeping us posted Tantrum & TamCor.

19. Beth100 profile image70
    Beth100posted 14 years ago

I am sooo happy that you're on the mend CC!!  I'll send you another side order of toes... xxooxx lol

20. cindyvine profile image68
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

Brilliant news my friend!

21. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
    mistyhorizon2003posted 14 years ago

Great news, can't wait for you to be back in action here on HP again Charlie.

22. Mekenzie profile image77
    Mekenzieposted 14 years ago

So happy to hear the good news!  Charlie - you are one of a kind and I'm sure you are learning that many people, some you may not even know smile, care about you!  Look forward to seeing you back here on hubs.  I send Blessings and Love to you!

23. Pearldiver profile image68
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Good Stuff Mr Rus..... Now use that rest for it's purpose and think about Strawberries....(and Not Skirts!) I'll save some for you mate; strawberries! Not skirts. lol

24. Hmrjmr1 profile image68
    Hmrjmr1posted 14 years ago

Ralwrus - The Tribe Awaits you imminent return cool

http://open.salon.com/files/bonaroo1245688070.jpg

25. Randy Godwin profile image61
    Randy Godwinposted 14 years ago

Hmmm, I wonder if Charlie just wanted to get a few sponge baths before returning to HP.  The old rascal!

26. spease profile image59
    speaseposted 14 years ago

Glad your feeling better.  Recover quickly.

27. QuirkyPearl profile image60
    QuirkyPearlposted 14 years ago

Wonderful News... Delighted :-)

28. tantrum profile image60

Charlie is recovering, and feels good.I hope the ban will be over soon and he will be able to post here !! smile

29. caravalhophoto profile image60
    caravalhophotoposted 14 years ago

Glad to hear you are home Ralwus....
    Be good, get some rest and looking forward to hearing from you after the ban is lifted. smile

30. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

OK. I'm back finally and I am so touched by you all and your concern for me. It really helped me get through. I'm so lucky and blessed to have friends like you. Thank you all so much. Love to all. Charlie

31. Flightkeeper profile image67
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

RALWUS! Welcome back you handsome man.  You were sorely missed. big_smile

32. mikelong profile image60
    mikelongposted 14 years ago

Now put some clothes on man!

33. profile image0

Hi there. Was I? Are you flirting wi' me? LOL I missed y'all too, very much so. Now I need to behave and get back to me old self. Well, maybe not too much just yet. hehe Thanks hun. xox

34. profile image0

LOL Clothes. Nevah! How ya doin' Mike. Life is good, no?

35. mikelong profile image60
    mikelongposted 14 years ago

It is....I try to enjoy every day.....it seems very fragile at times..

How are you this evening?

36. profile image0

Well, I'm alive! And glad of it too. big_smile I need to go to bed shrotly though.

37. Sara Tonyn profile image61
    Sara Tonynposted 14 years ago

Wow, look what the cat dragged in! lol

ralwaus it's so good to see you! big_smile

38. profile image0

Dam cats anyway! LOL hey there girl! Good to see you too. I need to talk to you. I will send you a message soon.

1. Sara Tonyn profile image61
      Sara Tonynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm at your beck and call! Message away whenever you feel like it.

Hey, this isn't about the twenty bucks I owe you, is it? I told you the check's in the mail.

39. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

Heyyyy! Welcome back Charlie, glad you're doing ok!

1. profile image0
      ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey girl. good to see you and I'm really glad to be here. i need to talk to you too and you need to get with laughingmom, she'll inform you of what I want/need. and thanks

40. profile image0

LOL, no. Just something special I have in mind for some of my friends. Keep your check, or send it to Haiti. big_smile

1. Sara Tonyn profile image61
      Sara Tonynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh, you want me to perform for them under my stage name, Boom Boom LaRue, eh?

Sure, be glad to. I'll need time to find some new tassels but that shouldn't be a prob. I'll start rehearsing in the morning. lol

41. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years ago

or was he life flighted to akron or cleveland..he is from my county in my state..so I am very familiar with our main hospitals, infact he is only a town or 2 away from me

42. efeguy profile image40
    efeguyposted 14 years ago

get well ralwus.GOD is with you

43. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 14 years ago

nice to hear you are improving, and so glad to see you even brought golden toad back to us.....

44. profile image0

I am doing OK friends. Home and getting stronger day by day. This thread needs to close. Thanks everyone. Bless ye Mandy.

1. Carmen Borthwick profile image60
      Carmen Borthwickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not quite yet old man! You look fabulous and I am so glad you are on the mend! You were one of my first fans, Charlie, and you will always have a special place in my hub-heart! I haven't been here for awhile or I would have sent hugs and kisses sooner. You take it easy so you can get your ass back here and raise a little hell, raise a little hell... raise a little hell!!!!!!!!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)