Just for fun: What is a unique or interesting fact about yourself?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 55 discussions (139 posts)
  1. Traqqer profile image65
    Traqqerposted 13 years ago

I'll go first, I was born on September 11.

At work, we usually take the birthday boy or girl out to a free lunch. Needless to say, 9 years ago, I didn't get my free lunch. Thanks Osama! sad

1. EatLovePray profile image60
      EatLovePrayposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My B-day is next week too! big_smile

1. maheshpatwal profile image64
        maheshpatwalposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Good to know that you are a virgo....

2. bayoulady profile image68
        bayouladyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

mine is the tenth.I'll be 61.

2. profile image0
      Surabhi Kauraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hmm.. unique and interesting? Well, I have to discover it, the experiments are going on smile

2. donotfear profile image82
    donotfearposted 13 years ago

An interesting fact.....?

Okay, this is cool.

*I was born 6-06-58.
    *My hubby was born 6-16-58. 
    *We were both delivered by Dr. Ellison, in the same hospital, 10 days apart, both being difficult deliveries. 
    *He was in my 4th grade class & had a crush on me.
    *We didn't see each other for 30 years & met, by chance, through a mutual friend.
    *I grew up angry, confused, depressed, & out of control.
    *My profession requires me to help others who are angry, confused, depressed, & out of control.

How bout that!

Traqqerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Pretty good. My birthday doesn't seem so interesting anymore.

2. Disturbia profile image60
      Disturbiaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

WOW, there is nothing interesting about my birthday at all, however, my daughter was born on Valentine's Day, my husband on St. Patrick's Day,  my best friend on Halloween, as a matter of fact, I had 2 best friends born on that day, and my grandson on Christmas Eve.  Everybody's got a cool birthday but me sad

1. Rochelle Frank profile image91
        Rochelle Frankposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No, your birthday is Special because it's all yours and doesn't have to be shared by other holiday stuff. I like my birthday being in the middle of a month that doesn't have any other distracting observances.

3. maheshpatwal profile image64

@donotfear  Thats so awesome mam.

3. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 13 years ago

With a biography like that, donotfear, you might become a very religious person!
    I was born on 11th but May.
    I started to talk very early. At 14 months(I was told) I learned a small Russian fairytale from a nanny and tried to tell it to everybody who was willing to listen.
    I think I still do.

4. luvpassion profile image63
    luvpassionposted 13 years ago

There are four generations of fighter pilots in my family.

P47
    F86
    F4
    F22

1. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That is very cool.  Are you one of them?  My mom always wanted to be a pilot but when she was growing up it was unheard of for women so she didn't even try.

1. luvpassion profile image63
        luvpassionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No I'm not, married one, but I do have my license. smile

5. profile image0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 13 years ago

I have all four of my wisdom teeth. Thats unique for where I live, not so sure its interesting tho.

It is interesting, but I won't envy you if you have to get them out. Not as bad as a root canal, but still bad. Hope they won't ever have to come out.

1. profile image0
        DoorMattnomoreposted 13 years agoin reply to this

nope, thats the thing thats unique..they all grew in normal. smile I had to have my incisors removed to make room, but that was easier than taking out the wisdom teeth.

1. Disturbia profile image60
          Disturbiaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I've never had wisdom teeth at all. I was born without them.

1. Ivorwen profile image65
            Ivorwenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am the same way, Disturbia.

1. timorous profile image81
              timorousposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ah yes, but you still have plenty wisdom, just the same smile

2. Traqqer profile image65

Didn't realize that was possible....I guess it could....why not? Learn something new everyday.

3. profile image0
            klarawieckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't have any wisdom teeth either! Aren't we lucky!

4. maheshpatwal profile image64

Hahaha you made me laugh...... we all born without wisdom teeth....
            They grow with the age....

5. camlo profile image84
            camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Same here. That could explain a lot - if they have anything to do with wisdom ...

6. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 13 years ago

I was initially classified as slightly retarded when I entered school and later moved to a then nascent "Gifted and Talented" class.   I remained in accelerated classes until I quit school on the day I became legally old enough to do so.

Conservatives here think that the initial judgment was the more accurate one.

1. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL! P, I'm technically a high school dropout. I skipped my senior year and went straight to college from the 11th grade, so I don't have a high school diploma. I do have a couple of college diplomas, though.

2. ceciliabeltran profile image65
      ceciliabeltranposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oooh wow. That is such part of my research. I always say that. Incredibly gifted people seem to start out slower. My daughter is six months language delayed, recently she has been teaching herself to speak and write chinese. She has a vast collection of foreign words.

1. Pcunix profile image90
        Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If you have a truly gifted child, you need to be aware of the real difficulties they will face in life.  "Gifted and Talented" programs are not helpful - they are designed for the just under and just  over genius level, not for the extremely bright.

Read http://www.prometheussociety.org/articl … iders.html

If you have this problem (and it is a problem, not a blessing), knowledge is your greatest asset.

1. ceciliabeltran profile image65

I did not even bother to have her tested. I am however having problems with the teachers in ordinary school. She has a different wiring. She is disinterested in basics and want to tackle heavy topics right away. She is not interested in what, she wants to know why. But getting her to understand that to know why, she has to know what is a challenge. We always have to work backwards.

she just asked me yesterday what comes after infinity...and then she continued...is it zero? She is six years old.

Maybe you should have her read that link.  Seriously.

2. timorous profile image81
        timorousposted 13 years agoin reply to this

@ceciliabeltran: So now your daughter can throw foreign 'curse' words at you, and you wouldn't even know it lol

3. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol Nice to know you had enough nous to switch over to a life lived education.
      Some people seem to do way better when they are able to follow their own intuition and learn the things they need to know other than with formal education.

I did Psychology without a formal education, I had studied it for 25 years, had 6 years of therapy myself and ........... found the course to be infantile and as slow as a slug! I spoke to some of the other psych students many with need of years of therapy themselves, all these students came up through formal education!

I have a grandson at a school with the best academic stats in our city and he is bored spit-less because it is too slow for him!

The world does not encourage individuality. smile

7. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

No no, Pcunix! As I read your first sentence I thought to myself, "Do NOT give the neocon forum posters that tidbit. It WILL be used against you!"
    But hey, you can handle the heat. I've seen you!

Interesting or unique fact about me?

I am left handed. My former husband (deceased) was left handed. Our son is left handed. My sister-in-law and her son (my nephew) are left handed. That's a lotta lefties!

My current Hubby and I lived parallel lives on opposite coasts growing up (me NY him CA).
    I was born 5/57 and he was born 6/57.
    His mother was born 9/21 and his dad 10/21 -- so we have repeated (unconsciously) the 1 month older wife pattern.
    We both grew up in households were our parents did not divorce.
    We both grew up in households with green carpet. I mean GREEN carpet and copper colored appliances!

How are they going to use it against me?  It's a fact.   It's also a fact that I know  intelligence is a rather useless asset once it passes a certain point - now THAT they can use against me, but of course they'd have to admit that they aren't all that smart, which I think would be hard for them to do.  I can almost see them being tempted by that, starting forward, pulling themselves back..  I'd love to see them fighting that battle smile

8. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 13 years ago

I won two Ducks Unlimited skeet shooting championships!

9. Rafini profile image81
    Rafiniposted 13 years ago

How about....the fact that I have grown children yet I still have my first year molars?  Every dentist I go to thinks they're making a surprise announcement by telling me I still have 'baby teeth' in my mouth. hmmlol

10. richtwf profile image59
    richtwfposted 13 years ago

I taught English in Saudi Arabia and found the love of my life whilst there. The irony is that Saudi authorities frown upon any fraternisation unless two people are legally married. Then how did I find her? Through the power of the internet. She's a blessing and I was truly blessed to find her. Still, we had to overcome a lot of barriers but that's another interesting story which I might perhaps share in a future hub - we'll see.

Another interesting fact - I tried walking on the Sea of Galilee and guess what - it didn't work! But I did swim naked albeit it was dark - Hey I maybe brave but I'm not that brave!

11. ceciliabeltran profile image65
    ceciliabeltranposted 13 years ago

I can sing like Barbara Streisand, seriously.

1. profile image0

I'm jealous of your interesting fact.  smile  Seriously, I love Barbra Streisand and that is a lovely talent to have.

Ditto.

I wish I understood music.

2. ceciliabeltran profile image65

I guess  this is not interesting.

What about, I saw ball lightning when I was six, it disappeared when it touched my outstretched fingers
      then had lightning the front of my building, it was so close to the window I was staring at, that if I reached my hand out I would have touched it.
      I wondered if number three would be if I actually get zapped.

12. DStettler profile image59
    DStettlerposted 13 years ago

Um... I broke my arm once, compound fracture and tried to pull the bone out because i thought it was the other half of a pencil i saw on the ground with my blood on it. Don't try to pull your own bone out it hurts. A lot.

Good advice.  I hope I never need to remember that.

13. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 13 years ago

I almost died from a medical condition that was so unusual my case was presented at a medical conference and included in a medical journal.

I can shoot a gun really accurately even though I haven't done it that much.

I am a flaming liberal engaged to be married to a conservative (the nearly extinct kind, not the current brand) and we manage to make love not war.

I have enough martial arts skills to hurt you pretty good but only in self defense and only if you deserve it.  smile

I always considered taking that up PP, is it a good workout?  Can you Karate chop bricks and stuff ? smile

1. profile image0

It is the best workout I've ever had.  My muscles were strengthened and toned much faster than when I used to do aerobics and weight training on alternating days.  And it has the added bonus of working your mind as well as your body.  I highly recommend it!

No, the discipline I trained in was not into breaking bricks and boards.  smile  I've never tried it.

2. Pcunix profile image90

I am happy to be on the same liberal side of the fence for yet another reason now smile

14. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

in real life, nobody cares too much about what i have to say about anything.  yet surprisingly HERE, it's the exact opposite.  lol.  i laugh sometimes at the irony of that scenario.

oh and im a huge fan of anime and cartoons.  don't ask me why, but i just love watching anime and cartoons a lot.  lol.

I'm sure that's not true Mr. Stevennix, in real life their must be people who care about what you say even if its a kind word to a stranger. smile

1. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

aw thanks. i appreciate you saying that.  smile

15. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 13 years ago

i was thought to be a mental patient and was taken to the doctor. After 3 months of treatment the doctor said i had no problem.

16. anonimuzz profile image59
    anonimuzzposted 13 years ago

Online communities don't seem to make me a happier person. But I still find them interesting and use them.

17. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 13 years ago

A unique fact about me - I have perfect pitch. big_smile

18. Beth100 profile image69
    Beth100posted 13 years ago

I have an ear for music and can sing perfectly but cannot read a note of music.  My aunt was a music teacher and spent months with me to no avail.  A friend is also a music teacher and was unsuccessful. Oh well, no need to follow little black circles on the lines....

1. profile image0

Children's ear for music can be trained, but it is very difficult with adults. I'm sure you have many other talents. big_smile

1. Tusitala Tom profile image65
        Tusitala Tomposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Despite moving from Sydney to Dubbo, then back to Sydney, then to Madang, then to Port Moresby and back to Sydney once more between 1961 and 1965,  my three children were all born in the same room in the same maternity hospital - a small wooden room (which was knocked down to make a car park and, later, part of a huge office tower.

1. sofs profile image77
          sofsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

When I was in school I flunked most of the subjects, in college I passed with honors and distinctions and even received a gold medal at the university.

I hated any thing to do with faith earlier, now I teach many people about faith.

I used to be so negative about life as a child, but now most people tell me that they like me for being positive at all times.
          smile  smile

1. Rafini profile image81
            Rafiniposted 13 years agoin reply to this

cool  never thought polar opposites could be a good thing. big_smile  you proved me wrong, lol

1. Dave Barnett profile image59
              Dave Barnettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Me and my polar opposite have been married for 35 yrs. That's not what I was adding to the forum. I hitchhiked 42000 miles in a two yr. period, from 1973 to 1975. No lie

2. profile image0

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk295/Ms_Malindi/cocoon_nursery.jpg

Metamorphosis is not just for butterflies. smile

19. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

I can juggle and prepare 12 large new york style pizzas before the first is done cooking (<7mins) and have been in Pizza making competitions.

I used to teach Wilderness Survival

20. profile image0
    Kathryn LJposted 13 years ago

I have a sleep disorder which means when I am dreaming, I can act out those dreams in reality.  As well as being highly embarrassing, it can be dangerous to myself and others.  Fortunately, it only tends to happen when I am ill or very upset, so I have an idea of when it will strike.  Still, it's difficult to decide whether to warn hotel staff or not.  Fortunately, my last stay at a Premier inn was relatively uneventful - I found my self tangled in the window blinds - believe me - that's uneventful!

Yes, that is Rem Sleep Behavior Disorder.  I have had it since I was very young.  I have never hurt anyone else, but have hurt myself frequently.  I have a hub on that if you want to compare notes.

I have found that using a sleep mask cuts down on the frequency.

1. profile image0
        Kathryn LJposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the practical advice!  Excellent hub, I will show it to my husband, it might make him feel a bit better.  Sleep disorders are not something that come up in conversation very often - 'Oh by the way, if you hear screaming, thumping and furniture moving, it's just me, don't worry.  You will lock your door won't you?'

It is very difficult for anyone in the same house.

My youngest daughter inherited this, though not quite so strong or frequent.  The oldest is normal.

21. Ben Evans profile image63
    Ben Evansposted 13 years ago

I can add, subtract, and multiply large numbers in my head.  I also have taught others to do this.

22. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 13 years ago

I skipped out on prom to have a threesome. big_smile

1. profile image0

ROFLMAO Tooooo gooooooooood!!! lol lol lol

2. mythbuster profile image72
      mythbusterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

nobody but nobody is going to upstage this one!

lol

smile

1. profile image0
        ralwusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wanna bet? I skipped on the beach with a foursome back in 1970. I all but forgot that one.

1. profile image0

You know... when a woman says it, it's somewhat believable. When a man says it, all women go: What a bunch of Bologna! Yeah Right!!! lol

3. profile image61
      logic,commonsenseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wish I could have went to your school! smile

4. KCC Big Country profile image83
      KCC Big Countryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Just out of curiousity, do you regret it now or are you glad you did it?

1. profile image0

WryLilt, you don't have to answer that question. lol It's very, very personal. big_smile

1. WryLilt profile image88
          WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Don't worry I'm a very open person. And I'm very glad I did it. I love to experience new things in life.

1. KCC Big Country profile image83

Thanks for your reply...that is a perfect answer and one I'm proud you were able to say.  Some live to regret missing prom is where I was going with that....but I'm glad you have the attitude that "seizing a moment" is nothing to be regretted.

1. WryLilt profile image88
              WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I had only been at the school nine months and wasn't really close to anyone there. Chances were I'd never see most of them again, anyway.

Given the choice, wouldn't you rather dress down than dress up? wink

2. profile image61
            logic,commonsenseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's cool.  You are a very interesting character!

2. KCC Big Country profile image83

More personal than her revelation in the first place?  LOL

I didn't ask for details.....just a simple yes or no.

1. Lisa HW profile image62
            Lisa HWposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Can my "interesting thing" be that I've never had a threesome?   hmm   Oh, wait.  That's not at all interesting, is it.....    hmm     smile

5. rebekahELLE profile image84
      rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol that's a good one. I don't think I'll go that personal.

hmm, before I got married, my family doctor told me I would be unable to bear children because of my angular body shape!
      HA, I have two amazing sons and with my first son, the doctor said he had never witnessed a more peaceful labour/birth. hmm [believe me, there were moments when it did not feel peaceful]

23. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

I entered this world at a very early age, and I am very shy.

1. profile image0

Is that why you are hiding behind a gigantic bottle? big_smile

24. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

I'm too shy to answer that. wink

25. profile image48
    KT1120posted 13 years ago

The first time I played skiball I became enthralled in the game losing track of time watching the points add up and the tickets spurting out of the machine.  Strange but true playing skiball very therapeutic to me.

26. Mutiny92 profile image65
    Mutiny92posted 13 years ago

I sailed across the Atlantic Ocean on a tall ship.

27. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

I was born precisely on my due date....a Sunday in November.

Both of my children were born precisely one day early...both on Sunday's in November two years apart.

28. Dr Sharon Schuetz profile image59
    Dr Sharon Schuetzposted 13 years ago

With everything I've read here, I don't feel quite as silly as I normally would telling this stuff. Especially, after WryLilt's post.

I have 2 brothers named Louis, and 2 brothers with the same birday, September 13th.

29. profile image0
    hamstersmessiahposted 13 years ago

i wrote a free energy equation

30. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 13 years ago

I'm very interesting, that is, I think I am! but when I try to think of something unique and/or really interesting about me I can't think of anything! My friends all say I'm unique but when I ask them why they say it they can't really say why!  I think its because I alternate between shyness and brashness, eagerness and disinterest, cruelness and compassion, fun-ness and dreariness and I do go on and on all the time - (but you all already knew that!)  sounds a bit schizo or bipolar - which is true, very true.  I don't know anyone else like me - most are not even close to being like me - which sometimes makes life a bit difficult and lonely.

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I believe that, given the opportunity, some individuals break out of their closeted thinking and show many sides of themselves.

People never seem to be single sided, and bi-polar has been over diagnosed to include most anyone with a very high IQ.

Be ya best self I reckon. smile and be prepared to change at the drop of a hat! smile

31. EatLovePray profile image60
    EatLovePrayposted 13 years ago

Ugh..I can type with my eyes closed. Don't know if this interesting  but yeah.. smile

32. Beth100 profile image69

I have an accent when I talk; actually, two accents or three depending where you are from.  Naturally, a Canadian accent, Brititsh and Texan accents.  Bizarre, eh?

33. ddsurfsca profile image71
    ddsurfscaposted 13 years ago

I have taught all the dogs I have ever owned all commands and even their names in two languages, english and spanish.  Also I have taught all my animals to shake hands, including my horses.

1. Pearldiver profile image66
      Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Naaaaay..... Horses don't have hands yikes  lol

How do you get them to keep their gloves on? hmm

34. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

I'm a nerd!  lame but true, But I never hear of a nerd parade?  hmm:  sigh.

35. Rochelle Frank profile image91
    Rochelle Frankposted 13 years ago

I'm the most ordinary person I've ever known.
    I had a happy childhood.
    I was never mistreated, abused or subjected to extreme stress.
    I liked school and was a good, but not the best student.
    My parents loved each other and were married for 60 years.
    The people in our family and extended family got along well.
    I lived in the same town for the first 26 years of my life.
    I married my first and only love. (Still together.)
    Very ordinary…
    ...or maybe that does make me different.

36. bayoulady profile image68
    bayouladyposted 13 years ago

After my first child, I was unable to have another. Ten years later I met my Avon lady on her first day of work. after having a baby. We talked about my desire and no success to adopt.She contacted me whem her baby was 15 months old and I adopted her.Two years later the biological mother of my daughter contacted me and said she was giving up her newborn son and that she was willing to let me have the child. She signed over her newborn so that they could grow up together,and those 2 kids ARE so close!I love them SO much!It is a miracle that keeps on giving. Between the 2 of them, I have 5 grandchildren!

1. Rochelle Frank profile image91
      Rochelle Frankposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You are doubly blessed... and more.

1. bayoulady profile image68
        bayouladyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I sure am!And,,,they are both very attractive NICE young adults. Son spent 6 years in the navy as engineer and is now an engineer on a barge. He has 2 kids. My daughter  has three kids and  has three more semesters for a major in biology. I'm so proud of them.

2. KCC Big Country profile image83

What an incredible story! Thank you for sharing, it's heartwarming.

37. lorlie6 profile image74
    lorlie6posted 13 years ago

My left hip is made of titanium and ceramic.  No airports for me!  I hate to fly, anyway. smile

38. ddsurfsca profile image71

I took up lockpicking as a hobby.  I can open most padlocks and every combination lock.

1. sofs profile image77
      sofsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Beware ddsurfsca is at your door!!  smile

39. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 13 years ago

I once owned the Oklahoma State cutting horse champ.

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
      Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

OK - What is the Oklahoma State Cutting Horse Champ?

1. habee profile image92
        habeeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

As in cutting cattle. It's an event at a western horse show. One cow is "cut" or removed from the herd. It requires a smart horse with speed and a lot of athleticism.

1. profile image0

Ok, habee... now tell us the REAL meaning of what you just described...
          Cutting the cow really means?
          And the smart horse with speed and a lot of athleticism? I want to meet him! LOL

40. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

I used to sing at a nightclub and karaoke bars -- college student days to augment my income

I can talk to a horse or animals and be with them than normal people LOL

41. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 13 years ago

On dry highways during daytime I normally drive 90-100 mph. tongue

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
      Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Cost me $800 last time I did that in Virginia. sad

1. Misha profile image63
        Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Cost me about $1500 including a lawyer, 6 months license suspension and 2 days in jail last time I got stopped in Virginia. smile

Your license should be taken away permanently.  Your behaviour is outrageously irresponsible.

I do not care if you kill yourself driving insanely, but you will probably take some innocent with you.

42. Kangaroo_Jase profile image74
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 13 years ago

I can do about 50 odd accents, character voices from some films and TV shows and celebrity voices. Some are really spot on, some are close and others are..... so so big_smile

43. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

Once on New Years Eve.. I had 5 dates with 5 different women and managed to keep them all without getting busted smile

44. Catering101 profile image60
    Catering101posted 13 years ago

I've got a tiny flowery tattoo near my privates. Only few knows that up until now...hehe.

45. LaMamaLoli profile image59
    LaMamaLoliposted 13 years ago

I tried to set up a hotmail account but it wouldn't allow me to use my name as it "contained a word that is not allowed". lol My name is Lolita - which is quite a common spanish name so am a bit mystified!

1. Misha profile image63
      Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Loli, you can thank an anti child sex hysteria and Mr. Nabokov for that unfortunate combination smile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolicon

1. LaMamaLoli profile image59
        LaMamaLoliposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Google wasn't as fussy! That bloody Nabokov haunts me!

46. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

Am I unique or what?

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/3345436_f520.jpg

47. ddsurfsca profile image71

I have 8 siblings, all boys, I have all boy cousins, and I had three sons.  The only girls in our family are myself, and my mom.

48. mythbuster profile image72
    mythbusterposted 13 years ago

I am second oldest of my grandmother's 21 grandkids.

49. Beth100 profile image69

I am currently having an identity crisis.

50. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

What is a unique or interesting fact about yourself?

There is nothing unique or interesting about me. lol

That is unique and interesting just in the saying. lol

1. Lisa HW profile image62
      Lisa HWposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, Cagsil.  It's not unique, because I'm coming along after your post and saying the same thing.   lol   I got (as they say) "nuthin'".   lol

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
        SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm there too!....so not quite unique or interesting; not that I'm aware of anyway............I can fly?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)