Bannanaism - do you worship?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 77 discussions (214 posts)
  1. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 13 years ago

Bannanaism is the religion of inner fruit - what do you do with your bannana?

1. CMHypno profile image83
      CMHypnoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What do you do with yours, Irish? A lady never tells.

2. Medora Trevilian profile image60
      Medora Trevilianposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I spell it correctly.

2. mikelong profile image61
    mikelongposted 13 years ago

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/42863/thumbs/s-VANITY-FAIR-large.jpg

3. CkhoffmanK profile image72
    CkhoffmanKposted 13 years ago

rofl.

I worship the flying spaghetti monster....but i do like bananas

4. theirishobserver. profile image60

Thank you for all thsoe wonderful comments - I say worship your banana and nobody will be able to tell you that what you are doing is wrong - the religion of bananaism is open to all people and treats all people equal - before you ask - Yes - women can be Ministers within the Church of bananaism and if you want to cover your face with a veil that is your business smile

5. alternate poet profile image69
    alternate poetposted 13 years ago

yes - but what sect are you ???  are the long curved or the little short dumpy ones ??

I am the medium straight sect and I tell you straight that I will not tolerate your bendiness that is against the holy banana babble that is the word of banana GOD because I say so !!!!

1. dosters profile image79
      dostersposted 13 years agoin reply to this

As long as you are not a plantainist.  Those guys are bastards.

6. ocbill profile image52
    ocbillposted 13 years ago

the ends go in the trash, the majority goes in the blender with iced milk.

7. theirishobserver. profile image60

alternate poet - I live in Europe - we have very clear rules about the size and shape of Bananas - I worship the slight bend rather than the more exaggerated bend - so I could be said to be of the mild bend sect - medium sized and wonderfully yellow smile

1. alternate poet profile image69
      alternate poetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ah - says a lot about you !!    straight bananas are a desecration of nature brought about by the temple of sainsbury who required that they sit in their pews more closely so they can get more profit in.

And anyway them bananas don't make a real hand, they come in sevens, a devils number if ever !

and what kind of a woos would worship a peach !!

And you need to go back to your books Dutch !  everyone knows that pineapples were only cubes, never a sect.  .

8. theirishobserver. profile image60

Hail the banana smile

9. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 13 years ago

lol Stop, you guys!  I can't stand it!  lol

10. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 13 years ago

I cannot find anything of worth in your banana dogma!  It is empty of thought or love.  My inner peach has the whole mystery and completes me!  The peach is love.  Follow the peach and you will no longer suffer and your heart will find peace.  The peach IS peace!  plus it is way juicier than your banana!

1. camlo profile image78
      camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Have you sought the Gourd inside of you? Only this will bring absoluteness.

1. mega1 profile image78
        mega1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

cucumberism?  too hard to pronounce - I can't get my tongue around it!  and if I had a gourd inside me I would look like a pregnant slut!  No.  I must stay faithful to the doctrine of the holy peach, the goddess peach fulfills me and will ever be my guide and angel through this perilous life.  may the peach abide within and peace I shall find as a contemplate her juicy peach flesh. 

do you know of any all night produce stands?  geez I'm hungry!

1. profile image0
          DoorMattnomoreposted 13 years agoin reply to this

ha ha ha cant get your tounge around it......

this is without a doubt my new favourite thread.....

11. dutchman1951 profile image62
    dutchman1951posted 13 years ago

This is not going to go well with the Pineapple Sect!
    Not to mention the GOTP- The Grand Ole Tomatto Party

12. theirishobserver. profile image60

Alternate - you have entered the temple of the slightly bent banana and you have kicked over the tables of those of us who trade with the slightly bending banana in the temple of bananaism - let yee take up your bed and walk smile

13. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 13 years ago

the banana jahaadists have really wrecked the world - give yourself (and your money) to the House of the Peach wherefrom doth come all rest, peace and plenitude!  Those bananas make me sick with their platitudes - everyone knows that there is no justice from a banana life.  Better they should stick to their smoothies!

1. skyfire profile image75
      skyfireposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL

14. mythbuster profile image75
    mythbusterposted 13 years ago

plantain sect here.

lol

15. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 13 years ago

just don't even talk to those nectarine people - they are awfully slick!

16. CMHypno profile image83
    CMHypnoposted 13 years ago

Only bananas from Queensland can communicate directly with the deity, all the other bananas are just going to be fried as fritters for all eternity

17. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 13 years ago

I don't know what your banana god thinks about people who don't believe in him, but I know that the peach goddess is very sad when she hears that people don't believe in her, and she has been going to therapy with a fairy who knows all about how to get people to really believe - and believe me, it takes a lot more than some hand clapping!

18. camlo profile image78
    camloposted 13 years ago

I was, many years ago, a devout follower of Bananaism, but once I was told of how this religion is designed to bend our minds, I switched to Cucumberism. The God of Cucumberism is called Marrow, and has many angels called Zucchini.
    Bananaism is just crazy, but Cucumberism is THE TRUTH.
    Bananaists actually eat bananas. A Cucumberist would never, ever eat the holy Cucumber.

19. Smart Rookie profile image60
    Smart Rookieposted 13 years ago

I never knew Bananaism had such appeal.

1. camlo profile image78

It did, but more and more people are realising how banana Bananaism actually is. Bananas don't even have seeds - how boring is that?
      We Cucumberists decorate our bodies with jewelery made from seeds of the Holy Pumpkin (closely related to Marrow), and our homes with colourful Holy Gourds in praise of the Holy Cucumber and Marrow.

1. profile image0
        EmpressFelicityposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It's the Great Pumpkin, actually. 

http://www.stuffwelike.com/stuffwelike/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/greatpumpkinchbrown_de.jpg

I mean, sheesh.  Don't you people know anythinglol

1. camlo profile image78

EmpressFelicity - High Priestess of Cucumberism. Sorry, I forgot. It was in 251 AC (After Cucumber) that the written word of Marrow forbade us to refer to the Holy Pumpkin. It is, indeed, the Great Pumpkin.

1. profile image0

Apology accepted.

"High Priestess of Cucumberism".  Me like lol lol

2. profile image0
            Kathryn LJposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I thought it was a sin to name that holy fruit which is both large, orange and full of seeds.  The fruit or vegetable depending on your denomination ( the great schism of 1502 divided the followers of the aforementioned all seeing orange entity,) has henceforth been referred to as the Great Seed Container on pain of being turned into a pillar of slugs.

1. earnestshub profile image71
              earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not that old pillar of slugs story!

1. profile image0

I see the silvery trail of sin be upon you.

lol lol lol my usual response to sluggists!

20. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 13 years ago

Ask O.J.

21. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 13 years ago

never heard of bananaism, i only know how to eat it and make a trap to get other people slipped.

22. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

Sorry, I am of the Pawpaw path.

23. katiem2 profile image61
    katiem2posted 13 years ago

I eat it, cook with it, smoothie it, and make killer pancakes and bread... and then I met a blue berry and have been overwhelmed with berrism, I've never looked back

24. profile image0

bleh, blueberries suck. now huckleberries, that's a berry. wink

25. katiem2 profile image61
    katiem2posted 13 years ago

I wouldn't know I've never hucked a berry

26. profile image0

well then, let's huck.

1. katiem2 profile image61
      katiem2posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lmao...your not always that quick are ya???

27. camlo profile image78
    camloposted 13 years ago

With only a pip, berries are nearly as boring as bananas. I mean, how many berries do you need until you have enough pips to make a whole necklace? A lot - right?
    In Cucumberism, you only need one Pumpkin to make earrings, a necklace, a few bracelets, a belly chain, and ankle chains.
    Cucumberism IS the way.

28. profile image0

I burp at your cucmberism and will huck away with berries.

1. camlo profile image78

As a Cucumberist, I'd never eat a Holy Cucumber, therefore I can't know if it would make me burp.
      I eat berries all the time.
      And bananas.

2. camlo profile image78

And the day will come when you will regret burping at the Holy Cucumber. It is in the written word of Marrow.

3. camlo profile image78

BTW, hucking away with berries is immoral according to the written word of Marrow.

29. profile image0

Hahaha well, huck your cucumberisim!

30. alternate poet profile image69
    alternate poetposted 13 years ago

You realise you are all going to blend in smoothie hell don't you !  and just to reinforce this message I am going to BURN your cookbooks !
    BANANA BANANA BANANA the only true way with spiritual sh@t thrown in.

31. theirishobserver. profile image60

As a worshipper of the great Banana and the religion of bananaism - I slipped up when I dropped the outer core of my banana smile Just be aware that bananaism has its faults and I dont want to give the view that bananaism wont leave you flat on your back smile

1. mega1 profile image78

yes, I'm glad you admit it and now that you see the lack of substance and your bananaism is just an empty husk - perhaps you will consider the peach, the peach goddess can fill that emptiness inside!

1. camlo profile image78

Well, I really don't see where the substance in Peachism is.
        I once searched for my inner Peach, and found only a stone that made me feel very poorly.
        Find the Gourd in yourself!
        Open yourself to Cucumberism!

32. Greek One profile image65
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

I wouldn't go so far as to say I worshiped them, but I did think they were kinda cute

http://www.readplatform.com/uploads/2010/04/bananarama_cruel_summer.jpg

33. iantoPF profile image80
    iantoPFposted 13 years ago

All we are saying is.....give peas a chance.

1. camlo profile image78

I did once give peas a chance, but a Holy Zucchini came to me and said, 'When thou shalt giveth peas a chance, thou shalt be led into the perilous depths of solanaceous dungeons.'
      So please, never give peas a chance.

2. profile image0
      china manposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I heard that hymn - it mentions masturbation - oops, I said masturbation !

34. theirishobserver. profile image60

I ma hearing the case for peas - can we take peaism seriously - surely those who have previously worshipped peaism - found that they could easily slip into podism - two peas in one pod - where do we go smile

35. camlo profile image78
    camloposted 13 years ago

Peaism! Peas are a legume. How can you worship a legume? Besides, masturbation is a sin according to the written word of Marrow, and I don't want to be sent to the potatoes.
    I'm sticking to Cucumberism.

36. profile image60
    logic,commonsenseposted 13 years ago

It would be best if earnest did not hear of this religion!  It would probably send him over the edge! smile

Isn't Earnest secretly an artichoke worshipper?  The sickest cult of them all!!!!!

1. profile image0

Which branch of that disgraceful cult are we talking about here... Jerusalem or Globe?  Not Globe, I hope!  {{{{{shudder}}}}}

Hush! (whispers) yes, I heard Globe! Can you believe it?

Of course, you can never always trust that what you see is what you get, but if you look closely, the base of his fingernails are green.  This is the mark of the initiated elite of the Cult of the Globe Artichoke.

Now you know, Earnest has been unveiled!!!!

It aint so I tells ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I protested a bit much there and gave the game away. Damn!

I do admit to artichokery but not the globe!!!!!!!!

OK I may have showed my hand a little there too, so lets just admit that global globe artichokery is the one true way OK?

And yes logic, I used to be a hard core bananarist, but those Queenslanders bending em drove me crazy so I switched.
            That's how it goes. ever growing. smile

Head of the Globe cult - time to come clean, write the book, set up the website, set up the TV channel, make millions and live in fear of those other artichokists that you have betrayed!

They've already threatened to burn my book!

37. earnestshub profile image71
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

The spam has been smote mightily. smile

38. profile image0
    china manposted 13 years ago

Why are you descrating the mighty spam ?  it is a higher deity than any veg that was once worshipped by stone age man !!  Spam in its pinkiness that emulates human flesh with that same slimy feel of a sweaty crotch and a sickly sweet back taste of a weed dead drunk.

All hail the mighty spam !!

The spam man cometh, uninvited to our little globe.
      I'd like to smirl his wogglies and smite his tiny probe.
      I'd like to see his face all furrowed in a frown.

Damn it all!

I hope his chooks turn into emus and kick his dunny down!

1. profile image0

That's fab!  Did you just make it up?

You might be an acolyte of the cursed Globe, but you're also an outstanding poet lol lol

39. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 13 years ago

All of you guys are infidels! Mangoism is the only true fruligion!

May you all be blighted by 10,000 fruit flies!

40. theirishobserver. profile image60

Mangoism - is a false religion as it promotes Mango Manogomy smile

41. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 13 years ago

the peach taught the mango everything it knows!

But every peach bows to the almighty nectarine?

1. mega1 profile image78

nectarines are slick tricksters that masquerade as peaches and have tried to usurp the peach's position at the top of the fruit pyramid!  Never listen to those nectarines - once they get you in their slimey clutches they will convince you that their nudity is a good thing - while we all KNOW that without the peach's robe of fuzz they are a poor substitute for goodness and sweet righteousness.  AMEN!

1. camlo profile image78

How can you condone the wearing of fur?
          This is a major sin in the written word of Marrow, God of Cucumberism and the Only Truth.

1. mega1 profile image78

I thought we had already established that the cucumber and the peach cannot even hang out in the same part of the garden!  Our ways are too different - they cannot and will not mingle or even converse.  So what is right for the cucumber is definitely wrong for the peach - and besides, peach fur is technically not fur - it is FUZZ!

1. camlo profile image78

Fuzz - fur; same thing ...

42. theirishobserver. profile image60

Mega1 - Mangoism - I am sick of it - Bananaism has been around for thousands of years and has never caused war or conflict - OK - there was the Banana Milk Shake incident - but generally there has been no violence related to Bananaism smile

1. mega1 profile image78

the goddess peach made her peace with the banana cult long ago, and while she does not adhere to the principals of bananaism, and especially the banana's chauvinistic attitude toward fruits with pits - she does not make jahaad against them OR their peels.  However, the mango, another slick imitator like the nectarine shall never reach the peach nirvana!  And all mangoists and nectarinaistas shall forever be reviled!  The great peach has spoken.  Since the cucumber and the pumpkin and other mundane squashes are VEGETABLES we peachists do not even consider them in the same garden!  The peach comes from a venerable TREE! 

FURTHER, it has been gossipped about that there was at one time a rift between the yellow and the white peaches.  Specifically, there was a debate about the relative sweetness or flavorfulness - some saying the white peaches, while sweet, were not as flavorful as the noble yellow.  That debate has died since most are happy with either and no longer try to separate them, there are even some hybrid (mixed marriage) peaches which can contribute the sweet and flavorful attributes of both sects.  We are happy to welcome all peaches - size is definitely not an issue!  Peace, peachy peace, to you and your banana heads!

1. camlo profile image78

And any Cucumberist would tell you the peach is a venerable disease!

43. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 13 years ago

Just one look and you will be dazzled and converted!  All hail the mighty goddess peach!

http://nwamotherlode.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/peach.jpg

the goddess peach, clothed modestly in her fuzz, sweetly remains the pinnacle and the model of decent goodness!

44. LeanMan profile image74
    LeanManposted 13 years ago

Yo Man...

Chill out!

Come follow the path of the passion fruit man......

Psychedelic.... woooooo...

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Tony, can you explain this to me about fruits, banana etc. I am so can't understand, smile

1. LeanMan profile image74
        LeanManposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think you have as much chance of explaining this thread as anyone else... Which fruit religion would you like to follow, are you one of the veggie sect??

I still can't get it, veggie sect.

Well, I am a Catholic, when  was growing up. But I have doubts, took Philosophy and Sociology in college, then I found out it is much easier to debunk the idea that there is no God, so it was kinda cool teaching college later on about it, took you only one minute to negate the idea of God (religion is a required subject at the University I am teaching). But the inner me always believe in it, so in the end until now I still believe in God,and remains a Catholic, although at times I falter. I end up finding another job.

Maybe I can have my own religion, not a fruit, smile,

2. camlo profile image78

Cucumberism is the Only Truth, Maita.
        Join us NOW!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs319.snc4/41267_156115707747297_100000466068011_438704_1395267_n.jpg

45. camlo profile image78
    camloposted 13 years ago

Spread the word of Marrow!

Hi camlo

1. camlo profile image78

Hi Maita smile

46. LeanMan profile image74

The passion fruitists will be having a "love in" man.... come pop some seeds..... yeah man...

1. mega1 profile image78

Dude!  I can totally relate, since, when you get to the real core message in the Church of the Peach you find it hard.  But when you reach the center of it there is a nut, bitter and sweet - so similar to most religious teachings!  However, I've never met a passionfruit so I can't make any judgement about you and yours!  It sounds rather funky, no offense!

1. camlo profile image78

Well, you won't find a nut at the centre of Cucumberism.
        http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs319.snc4/41267_156115707747297_100000466068011_438704_1395267_n.jpg

1. mega1 profile image78

that's so true - however, you have to admit it is rather seedy!

yes it is mega, mega and I could be following a cat or a horse, smile

cucumber are for beauty, you put it in your face b4 u sleep, in your eyes, freeze it, it feels good, other than that, it is perfect for green salad

1. camlo profile image78

So, you are also a Cucumberist!

yes, I love cucumbers too, and eggplant with egg, boil or grill the whole eggplant the longer ones, not the round ones. Then removed the covering, and flatten it,  beat an egg with little bit of salt and dip the eggplant there, then cooked it with little oil, fry..yum yum, you can put onions too --

ask mega she might like it too, everytime I cooked it, my girlfriends here say ti is awesome

talk to you later camlo, night there

1. camlo profile image78

I'll try that. Thanks!

But don't go over to Auberginism ...

2. mega1 profile image78

I adore eggplant - I make an "ambrosia" spread with roasted garlic, roasted eggplant and roasted red peppers - then puree it all together add some salt and spread on fresh bread or toast or crackers or just eat from a spoon - or add to a sandwich - great with turkey and provolone cheese on french bread - oh oh oh!  also great as a topping on pizza!  oh yummmmmM!  I am so hungry!

2. camlo profile image78

Not as seedy as anything Tom Cruise has got anything to do with - Google it and check it out.
            Besides, seedy is better that nutty any day!

47. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 13 years ago

Well, hey, its a free country.  I think Maita should have her own religion if she wants it!  She does seem more like a peachy kind of person to me, but I am prejudiced!

Stand back, give her some air - all this fruit and veg religion stuff is not for everyone!  Some people worship cats, you know!  smile

48. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 13 years ago

the greeks say the eggplant is sexyist of all - but I still vote for the peach.  Peaches are way sexyier!   mmmmm!

1. camlo profile image78

You know very well the cucumber is the sexiest of all.
      I see from your avatar that you've stopped wearing fur, so you are slanting towards Cucumberism after all.

1. mega1 profile image78

I have fur you can't see - well, more like fuzz!

1. camlo profile image78

You look as smooth as a Cucumber to me.
          Admit it, you're converting to Cucumberism, aren't you? No need to be shy about it.

49. theirishobserver. profile image60

At this moment I am worshipping my banana smile

1. camlo profile image78

Only Cucumbers can be truly worshipped.

1. profile image0

What about gerkins, are they a branch of the Cucumber bretheren or a heretical splinter group?

1. camlo profile image78

The poor, poor Gherkin.
          The Gherkin is of the same species as the Cucumber, and to be reverred in the same way.
          Unfortunately, non-Cucumberists have been pickling and enclosing them in jars for centuries; an act of severe cruelty. You may recently have read in the news that Cucumberists have begun campaigning against this by freeing Gherkins from their jars in supermarkets on all corners of the globe. Demonstrations are also planned for the near future.

1. profile image0

Gherkins deserve everything htey get !   size matters !

1. camlo profile image78

Gherkins are only babies when they're harvested, pickled, and enclosed in jars.
              Poor, innocent babies!
              How can you condone such cruelty to babies?

2. camlo profile image78

Have you seen Marrow?
              Do you know how big Marrow, God of Cucumberism is?
              Much, much bigger than any of your pathetic, pulpy, slippery
              bananas.

1. alternate poet profile image69
                alternate poetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

But bananas come in hands, in this we see the hand of bananagod: ffyferonomy chapter3 verse 34

1. camlo profile image78

But remove the component bananas, and the hand of bananagod is depleted - yet another rickety characteristic of bananaism.
                  Marrow will always be complete. Marrow is absolute, as is Cucumberism.

1. profile image0

You are clearly thinking with your small head on this one - The whole of your religion is encompassed in your little green winkie you show us with each of these posts big_smile

Stop following little green winkies and stand up with your strong thick and fairly straight banana !

2. profile image0

NO - that is something quite different and will make you go blind !

1. camlo profile image78

And it's a sin! He'll land up in the solanaceous dungeons.

50. LeanMan profile image74

Hang out with passion fruitists babe..... you don't know what you are missing.... peace man..

1. camlo profile image78

It's not possible to worship a passion fruit.
      Only Cucumbers can be truly worshipped.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)