jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (23 posts)

Youtube Account

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 7 years ago

Do you have one and if you do, do you upload your own created video's and use it for pleasure, entertainment or for business purposes?

1. Andrew0208 profile image58
      Andrew0208posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I've got two youtube accounts...I favorite videos I want to watch and upload my videos including affiliate product videos. YouTube traffic is beautiful.

2. sunforged profile image76
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

yes, and all of the above

but i originally set it up just to have a central location to access all the music and info I favorited

Kangaroo_Jaseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Same for me Sunforged, I have one account, its original intent to have a place for all my favourited music.

3. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 7 years ago

I have one but yet to upload anything there.

May seem to take a very long time to upload too, depending on the size of your file.

4. alternate poet profile image68
    alternate poetposted 7 years ago

Nah - we can't get it in China as it contains anti stuff sad  bloody annoying, this and Facebook !

Yeah AP,

I keep forgetting about the digital curtain that China has up these days.

5. Csanad profile image78
    Csanadposted 7 years ago

I have one too, although can't log in recently, and I don't know why. I haven't uploaded anything yet; only use it save useful music videos, Intentet business information videos, and anything that I just find interesting.The interesting thing is I only made a few comments on totally non business videos, and online marketeres send me requests to be their friend. So without any promotion people find it.

Thats an interesting aspect, never actually had people send me a friend request on YT. Most likely as I am more a passive rather than active participant. hmmmm food for thought.

6. waynet profile image78
    waynetposted 7 years ago

I've got multiple Youtube accounts, all set up to capture some traffic and all business related....one day I will get an account just to favourite music videos on it lol!

My drawing one is the one with the most videos in it and you can find my tube url on my hub profile, I find it quicker to create videos as I can easily set up my flip cameras and just start filming, although the flip HD camera is better than the standard flip camera.

Heya and GDAY Wayne.

You have, at least as I can see for the one account from your Hub profile, heck of a lot of subscribers for that channel.

Have not even thought about setting up a second channel until thinking about how some folk setup Hub accounts here. Makes sense if one has one for entertainment and one for business (or multiple for business as in producing for specific niches).

Really getting some good feedback from all this,

Thanks Wayne & Cheers Now! lol (Had to steal it once, could not resist)

1. waynet profile image78
        waynetposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hahaha...it's becoming a catchphrase that!!

Multiple accounts work quite well, I've got a couple of review accounts which I get my wife to do the reviews of stuff and we've done all sorts of reviews, from books to DVDs, it's great fun!!

7. Bard of Ely profile image86
    Bard of Elyposted 7 years ago

I have one and use it to get publicity for my songs and performance, to research on various subjects and for entertainment!

You have hit one mark there for me I did not think as using Bard, as an effective and part of the system of research. Coloured by too much of the entertainment of the site I feel.

8. Randy Godwin profile image96
    Randy Godwinposted 7 years ago

Yes, I created an account just for using to link from my HP articles.  I haven't had it very long, though!

Primarily thinking about a second account for tying in with my Hubs Randy and wanted to see the other ways folks were using Youtube.

9. Aya Katz profile image83
    Aya Katzposted 7 years ago

Yes, I have my own YouTube account, and I create my own videos. Some are for Project Bow, and they include important milestones in ape language studies. Some are family history, like the video of my father discussing Israel/Palestine or the recording of my grandfather singing Bialik poems. And then there are those that include songs. Leslie Fish's original songs that I've made videos for, and songs that I have written the lyrics for. Some involve collaborations with other hubbers. For instance, "We All Share the Same World" was composed by fellow hubber Daniel Carter and sung by Hot Dorkage (Colleen Dick).

Sounds like it really keeps you as one busy person Aya big_smile . I like the word collaboration, I always thought it means 'creating genius, with friends'.

1. Aya Katz profile image83
        Aya Katzposted 7 years agoin reply to this

One of the best things about being here on Hubpages is finding creative collaborators!

10. Bill Manning profile image74
    Bill Manningposted 7 years ago

Yeah I have one. I upload all my theme park videos and put my website URL in the bottom of those, plus in the descriptions.

I got a leather youtube account too, had a hot friend of mine model leather shorts and halter tops. smile

Quote Bill,

'I got a leather youtube account too, had a hot friend of mine model leather shorts and halter tops.' end quote

Sounds like a good way to roll it into a Hub or 20 Bill big_smile

working