Can all my fans sign up as a fan on my new account :)

Jump to Last Post 1-37 of 37 discussions (70 posts)
  1. Jerrico Usher profile image57
    Jerrico Usherposted 15 years ago

I just launched my new hubpages account "Samurwriter" 

http://hubpages.com/profile/SamurWriter

and was hoping this is the most efficient way to get all my fans to add themselves as a fan to my other account as well (to keep up with my latest hubs there as well.. so far I have 3)...

I'm not trying to get new fans here (would be nice but not my reason here) I just wanted to let al my current fans (350 of em) know in one shot that I have another account.. course I could just post a hub but not sure if this constitutes as "legal" under tos rules.

I wonder if they could implement a feature that would allow us to broadcast to just our fan base for things like this...

2. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Jerrico,

I did sign as your new account fan a while ago. Now I am thinking about leaving the club. You got too pushy with your last project to my taste. Just a friendly warning smile

Jerrico Usherposted 15 years agoin reply to this

okie doke.. I'll retreat back into my turtle shell then, thought I was helping... *poof*

3. Eric Graudins profile image59
    Eric Graudinsposted 15 years ago

I agree  Misha.

Jerrico, you really crossed the line between enthusiasm and rudeness.

The couple of tantrum like posts at the top of http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/8554 turned me right off.
    I'm surprised that anyone responded to you at all!

4. Shadesbreath profile image79
    Shadesbreathposted 15 years ago

You can't ask for fans anyway.

Dude, I have the advantage of being a drunk, so I can speak my mind.

You don't ask for fans.  You earn them.  Fans show up because whatever it is you spew into the cyber universe resonates with them.

I get that internet success is all about SEO and backlinks and doing all the stuff to manipulate your article into the public eye regardless of how good it is.  I get it.  But you know what, there's two kinds of success that I see.

There's SEO success, which means, you know how to work the system (and doesn't care if your content is valuable or just more degrading garbage that lowers the human condition).

and there is Actually Good Content.

You seem to have really good skillz in the first department.. frankly, I wish I knew like even 15% of what you know about the Internet.  I think your could get a webpage that focused on the "thick pieces in a pool of vomit" onto the top 10 websites in the world.

That's a skill man.  I respect it.

However, I have to be frank with you man: people don't SEO.  People gravitate to people because they sense something genuine. 

I can't line out a "The Ten Best Ways to be Genuine."  Genuine just is.

You can be genuine too.

I guess my point is that it's not just you, it's lots of forum posts I read where people seek acceptance or recognition on here.  I get it.  Nobody wants to write into a void.  But the truth is, you just can't bring some clever, blah blah, weak ass pretending you care but you're just trying to make money attitude into a "community."

SEO works awesome.  You can make bank.  Just don't expect anyone to care about you as a human if that's the angle you are working.  Do your SEO thing and make bank; it's like being a mosquito and yet wishing people liked you anyway.  But nobody cares.  People care about people who actually care back.  The real trick is recognizing which you really are.  There's nothing wrong with being a mosquito, they're part of the universe.  Just don't bitch about how you can't believe nobody likes you if that's all you are giving to the community.

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
      Zsuzsy Beeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Hear hear! Shadesbreath~~You said it much better then I could have. Thank you.

Jerrico! This posting is the final straw as far as I'm concerned. I will not bother to read any of your rude and obnoxious bull-pucky postings anymore... regards Zsuzsy

don't worry, I'm done....

2. Jerrico Usher profile image57

I was clear I wasn't asking for fans, I was just telling my CURRENT fans about my new hubpages site. If your already on my fans list you may want to know about my new hubpage accounand sign on there.. it was trasferrence not a sales pitch

3. Jerrico Usher profile image57

Shades breath, your out of line. Put the beer down and go read at least ONE of my hubs, then return and give an educated assessment of my writing. It is obvious you only read my forum posts and not one hub. I have 119 hubs of which have recieved plenty of positive comments on the CONTENT.

as for "pretending to care" your out of line there too but I'm getting the feeling that nobody here is really trying to make money, their trying to take it free. I will stop wasting my time with you guys because it's clear to me now that you don't want my help, my traffic, my wisdom.

Realize if I was just out to make money why would i even tell you guys anything? Why not just write the hubs myself, funnel my sites traffic to the hubpages, and keep all the fun to myself? or better yet, why not just link to your pages silently then just build my site? I make no money off of your permissions, off your opinions, off your participation... My site will generate income without any of your help..

I was trying to give you guys the opportunity to participate and get YOUR hubs in on the mix, YOUR linkbacks for participating in the vocabulary building page and so forth. All I was trying to do was give you something of value but once again you pull a jimmythejock and spit on me for my efforts- sheesh.. now I know what people meant when they talked about our forum being a bunch of high school kids in adult bodies.

I have nothing but hublove, linkjuice to offr and your all spitting in my face for attempting to show you something big, something that could help you, SEO...

SHadesbreath builds this bashing post and everyone else jumps on board to back him... well I'm starting to think it was a mistake to return to the forum, I can't believe the attitudes in here, the rantings, and the egocentricity that plagues this entre realm.. is there one person amongst us who wants to make money not just talk about it?

I'm retreating... I'll build my site in silence, and leave you guys alone.. I appoligise for trying to help... this bickering is a waste of my time.

Jerrico

4. Jerrico Usher profile image57

seeking acceptance? That may be why your here but I'd rather seek acceptance from a pack of wolves.. it baffles me that a group of intelligent people act like a pack of hienas after a fresh peice of meat.. that when help is offered you snap at the hands offering it unless its coming from the biggest loser in the room who has NOTHING to show for their words but a beer...

This forum needs an exorcism, an enema, a colon cleansing.. there sure is alot of fecal matter swimming about.. acceptance from this? you must really prize yourself huh... I'm not looking for validation I'm looking to help people and its obvious nobody in here wants any help, you just want acceptance yourself.. from each other.. and that... you shall have... tootles, I have work to do- real work- the kind that generates money.. you know that green stuff?

5. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Come on, people, not THAT harsh.

He is changing. Most of you was not around his first appearance on these forums, and comparing to that current situation is just a light breeze. He is not the lost case, you know smile

1. Shadesbreath profile image79
      Shadesbreathposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Well, I suppose that was a bit harsh, but still, it's just so frustrating to see people coming on here and acting like they have some great idea, but it turns out, as always, to just be another stab at self promoting.

Jerrico, I apologize if that seems too pointed up there, you got the brunt of the rancor I feel towards a larger trend, but I guess I'm just really fried at so much disingenuous self-promotion.  It's so demeaning to the actual people who make up the readership.

this is NOT self promotion, this entire site idea was designed to help YOU promote, offer YOU free linkjuice, help YOU help OTHERS to make money on hubpages- so what if I make affiliate signups for my sites efforts, that doesn't reek self promotion, this is capitalism in a country (america)where capitolism is the standard. My motivation is not money here, it will help fund the cause but where am I self promoting? how about an example?

I appoligise if I'm falling off the handle but I feel like you guys are bashing me for trying to offer you a part in something I think will really take off and help this site and its hubbers, I'm very sensitive about this project because I thought people would think it was a great idea- I never claimed it was a new idea, but nobodyis doing it! I wanted to include you but you all just have nhing but complaints, banter, and slander... how am I supposed to take this again?

2. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85

I was around for the last bunch of balderdash too... and Jerrico was doing great for the last little while but now he seems to be getting back into the old "crappola" style again. 10-12 thread postings about the same s**t just in the last week or so

6. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 15 years ago

Shadesbreath I LOVE IT! lol... No offense to you Jerrico, bc I think you've got ok ideas, but Shadesbreath  that was great! haha

And, I agree with Misha, don't be too hard on the guy, Jerrico is at least a little easier to deal with now when compared to earlier in the game. I do also agree that he is trying WAY too hard with these new projects.

Every other post is "check out my new website it's supposed to help HP"

It's getting old man...

Zsuzsy, I do see what you're saying as well. I just skimmed a post where he was basically arguing with another hubber about a hub she wrote and how she's wrong bc he's right. And acusing her of arguing with him, but I thought her points were well thought out and his were "I'm too good and I'm right, so you're wrong"

But anyway...

All, I'm saying dude is cool it with all your new "check out my new project" comments and threads. They're getting old and played out like something serious. You're only helping HP and yourself with the signups, not really helping the rest of us bc the only traffic I care about is search engine traffic not HP traffic, and even if you get 1,000 new hubbers that actually write and participate, I would rather haver search engine traffic not HP traffic, even though hubbers are the ones that comment most. They just don't bring in the clicks.

(Sorry guys I still love you and appreciate your traffic and comment. :-*)

I'm done...(bows head and walks away)

7. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 15 years ago

I love the way you casually drop my name everywhere you go Jerrico, and in a way i am flattered but please leave me alone i feel like i am being stalked by you....jimmy

if the shoe fits Jimmy(your name coming out where being rediculous is concerned), but I'll refrain... your post earlier was immature bro, I try to help you and you attack me? again? I'm done with it... this forum is becoming the biggest waste of my time.. its like talking to a pack of wolves and all they have in their vicious eyes is a hunger for meat, but they don't want to earn it, they just want to figure out how they can take it. blah.. I suppose my lst two posts were immatue too.. but it really upsets me to see the way you people behave in here.. your adults for crists sake act like it!

8. Lady Guinevere profile image66
    Lady Guinevereposted 15 years ago

Sorry for intruding, but-----some people do not measure success by how much green they have, have-not or can get.  Some eople just do their thing to have fun and don't care about that green stuff.  Life gives you what you give to it.  If green as in money and the root of all evil is what you are putting out then that is what you will get out of it.  Life has a hell of a lot more to offer and experience then that green stuff.  Bartering is better than the green stuff anyway--you can't really eat the green stuff  -if you get my drift.  If not--'tis OK too.  It's where your mind set is.

9. spryte profile image76
    spryteposted 15 years ago

Grrrr...

Don't you attack Shadesbreath for simply telling you how it looks from  his point of view.  Quite frankly, I'm a bit put off by your attitude as well Jerrico.  It comes across as "look at me, look at me...I have it all figured out so come along my children and let me educate you." 

Shades apologized for coming across as too harsh (which I really didn't think was necessary...but he can't help it, he's a nice guy).  In fact, if it weren't for him you probably would have heard crickets chirping for an eternity on your other forum regarding hub related terms.  You should be thanking him for breathing a little life into it after your rather broad statement that everyone sucked for not responding.

You sir come across as a spoiled little brat who when not the center of attention lashes out with a spiteful little tantrum.  If I never see you on the forums again, it will be much too soon.

And with that...not only will I not add myself to your current list of fans...I'm removing myself from the old one. 

Grow up.

Sprite smile you are a walking contradiction, in fact you should revisit your own posts and eat your words.

And shadesbreath thank you for breathing life into my thread, if it werent for you posting something in there followers like spryte would have no way of knowing to post something herself. You are a man of leadership skills, and people like spryte and the other followers sure do appreciate your leadership.

Were it not for you nobody would have acted on their own accord, thought for themselves, and tapped into that creative center of their brain that shuts down unless they re hub page writing. Thank you shades breath for overstimulating my thread and insulting me in my own home- my thread. I'm sure you show up to other peoples homes and tell them how ghastly there wall paper isor how stupid they were for choosing that particular television set.. but hey, your entited to be rude publically, because its your right to say it like it is.. but just don't say it to spryte because she only defends those people speaking their mind that she likes.. ironic? shadesbreath spoke his mind: A-OK Jerrico speaks his mind: Not OK... hypocracy spryte? hmm.your too much really.

Yes, thank you shadesbreath for putting a negative twist on my day.. although you did make me realize that I'm not immune to the power of followership either, as if I weren't I'd not be sittinghere pissed off at most of the hubpage authors who have no manners, and who hypocritically bash me after themselves doing thatfor which they bash me for.

wow, I feel better now spryte. your incredible...

as for my attitde, it was generated by you guys.. I guess I'm being a follower right now. this forum is full of high school kids desguised as hubbers.

2. Christoph Reilly profile image67
      Christoph Reillyposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I've been following this stinking forum since your first post and I haven't left a comment (not to you anyway) because you're attitude turns me off. It has since I first learned of you because of that "Hubber of the Week" crap. It turns out, you're reputation is well deserved. You're a self-important, self-aggrandizing, pompous ass. I, for one, don't believe a word you say. If anyone here is acting like a baby, it is you, and you have left proof of it all over the place. You threw a tantrum because someone mispelled your name a few times, like it was the biggest insult ever perpertrated against mankind. Geez! Get over yourself and get a grip.

your showing your maturity here.. instead of trying to help me, you bash me... good one.

3. Jerrico Usher profile image57

thank you for cleaning up my fan base smile removing yourself from my fan base based on a forum post not my hubs is you needing to grow up smile

1. spryte profile image76
        spryteposted 15 years agoin reply to this

*bows*

You are welcome and it was my pleasure.  I'll give your advice regarding my maturity the consideration it truly deserves...

*dumps it into the trash on the way out the door*

10. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 15 years ago

Jerrico, WOW seriously? you really didn't have the right to lash out on shades like you did, and you had not right for that tantrum you just posted. way to be 10 and lashing out at your mom for not letting you put the quarter in the bubble gum machine.

11. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

deja vu yikes

Jerrico, in your best interest is to stop it right here and cool off for a day or two. Seriously smile

1. webismine profile image59
      webismineposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Jerrico -

I agree with Misha smile

Your right Misha... I now remember why I lost it before... although I did have some growing up to do last time, this time the issues are more of controlling my temper when people just attack andwon't let me defend myself. but its clear that I don't "click" with any of these people and should just walk away, so tha's what I'll do. I have to admit waking up to someone who shall remain name not dropped, started my "tantrum" with his eh their snide remarks.. but I see everyone can attack but me so I'll just bounce for now...

Jerrico

12. gwendymom profile image66
    gwendymomposted 15 years ago

wow, I cannot believe that you would attack Shadesbreath like that. Spryte is right. He helped get your other post started and even encouraged me to post on it. Shades is a nice guy, and you verbally attacked him. I will also be removing my name from your fan club. I guess if that makes me a mindless follower of Shades then so be it, It could be worse, I could be a mindless follower of you.

So let me get this straight, shades breath can talk all the crap he wants but I'm wrong when I return the favor with the truth? I get it. double standards rn thick here.

Why don't you all remove yourself from my fan base, after all my hubs mean nothing, you joined my club because of my sparkling personality right? I give a rats ass if you want off my fan base, I want fans that want to read my work, not judge a few posts in a forum. If your only on my fans list for my company please remove yourself, if your there because you want to read my hubs, I invite you to stay. Your not doing me any favors staying on my fan list if you don't genuinely want to read my work..

I don't need anyones validation and I think I have every right display my opinion of someone being a jerk like shades breath was to me, just as much as he did when he didn't flter his rude remarks. If you don't like my reciprical remarks then stop taunting me. Shades breath may be a nice guy but his posts were downright rude and demeaning, if you condone them then please, remove yourself from my fan base too, I don't need the likes of you reading my quality hubs anyway. If you guys don't like my attitude I'm sorry, I'm just reacting to your rude comments, commentary and belittling snide remarks. try reading these posts outside the "buddy" system you all have created against someone.

13. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
    mistyhorizon2003posted 15 years ago

Jerrico, I have always respected your opinion and advice, but seriously mate, you overreacted towards Shades who is a good guy. I also read the post where you got angry with someone for misspelling your name. Now if I had a pound for every time my real name 'Cindy' had been spelt as 'Sindy' I would be a rich woman by now, but I let it go as it really isn't that important to me.

Hubpages is all about people being not only writers, but also respectful of each other and showing an interest in each other's work and opinions. I am sure everyone here wants to 'keep you in the fold', so to speak, but that means you need to be polite and respectful too!

Your hubbing advice is no doubt good advice, but is often too complicated for people less computer and Internet Literate than you are. Trust me, I had to simply teach my Mum how to hold the mouse the other day, never mind use the Internet. You need to show more patience and tolerance for those less experienced, and also simplify your teachings so those people can understand and appreciate what you are trying to teach them.

Arrogance is never an attractive trait, and judging from the feedback here, that is how you are coming across, even to adults! Not everyone can be wrong!!!

The expression that springs to my mind is: 'Patience is a virtue, possess it if you can, seldom found in women, and NEVER in a man!'

I truly don't want to fall out with you personally Jerico, and you are clearly very knowledgable, but perhaps a better way of getting your message across would be adviseable!

14. DJ Funktual profile image77
    DJ Funktualposted 15 years ago

Dude,   Jerrico.

Do me a favor and take a second.  Chill.   

"Can all my fans sign up as a fan on my new account smile" deserves any jibes cause it is lame.

Please keep in mind that you have just returned to the forums and I don't think you stopped for a day since reinstatement.   Pease realize this is a reflection on me too.
    I know you're hyper and motivated, etc.    Just chill bro.

Please stop having me to read these little forums spats.   You're supposed to be beyond this now no matter what is said.    Stop arguing and multi-posting and let everyone breathe for a minute!

Your (not afraid to be honest) friend,
    DJ Funktual / Jamie

15. DJ Funktual profile image77

PLEASE!!!

1. DJ Funktual profile image77
      DJ Funktualposted 15 years agoin reply to this

WHY COME BACK AND DO THIS ALL OVER AGAIN?

I find it funny that EVERYONE in the forum is attacking me yet I'm the only one being highlighted, but this is how it works here so I'll just shut up now.

1. Mark Knowles profile image57
          Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

All I see is people asking you to calm down.

Good advice I think...........

Remember last time?

I'm calm...

I'm done yelling

you can all take your shanks out of my side now.

I hear you loud and clear, don't include any of you in my site, don't mention or talkabout my ste, don't give advice about anything because, well I'm an idiot who just likes to go into forums and for no reason like he's on drugs or alchohol starts foaming at the mouth... no worries people I will as I said in the beginning, retract back into my shell, walk back through the mirror to the real world and out of hubwonderland and the land of OZ... I get it, my words here mean nothing, I speak with too much passion, I don't sugar coat and that's not cool...

Everyone relax, the nuke is not armed, it takes two keys to start the timer, I'm dont rating, babbling, talking... blah

I'll go about my merry way and get back to workin, making money, you know that reason were all supposedly here in the first place?

I won't appoligise to anyone who doesn't first appoligize to me for their rude comments and rediculous accusations both of what I meant to say or did say.. It's not that I don't realize I was a bit attitudish, but I refuse, or maybe its my ego and pride, to appoligise to those who were blatantly rude to me (regardless of their motivations) and think that I should be the only one who says nything. It takes two to argue, what was I arguing with myself? I know a few hubbers who'd think so, but they are the ones who too owe ME an appology.

But honestly I dont need an appoligy just an acknowledgement that I was not the only rude one in this forum today... if someone, anyone can acknowledge that I was also a victim in this bashing I will appoligize to each and every person for my rude behavior. I do realize that even though many of you were out of line that this does not excuse my own attitude, my own rhetorric, but common now, the reaon I was so pissed today was the lack of acknowledgement that shadesbreath and his many followers were in fact rude to me, and for what, to get even? common, grow up.

1. Christoph Reilly profile image67
              Christoph Reillyposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Man, you are some piece of work. Even when you come on here with your contrite "I've been so wronged" act, you still insult everyone. If there is a group of people who are talented writers who support each other's efforts, who read their hubs and offer comments, that does not mean anybody is a follower of anybody else. Shadesbreath wasn't even the first to express their displeasure with your antics. I suppose in your eyes, that makes everyone a follower of THAT person. It was very recently when all these same people were on your side, trying to get you accepted back into the forums, and now they've all mysteriously turned against you? What happened? Did the moon change? I don't know...maybe it was something you did. But that's too hard for you to accept. I wish you luck.

2. spryte profile image76
              spryteposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Damn you Shadesbreath!!  LOL!  I can't even see that particular word without thinking of your rant...

2. Whitney05 profile image82
          Whitney05posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Not to whatever but no one actually attacked you. You started throwing attacks first. The first few people, myself included, were just trying to nicely ask you to chill out because everything you post is blatant promotion of your projects and new website. I realize you think that you're helping, which is why you're posting the information over and over again, but all we were trying to do was to ask you to stop.

And, Shades also added that he was drinking when he posted what he posted, so give him a break. Sometimes you jsut can't help what comes out of your mouth when you're drinking. And, you I'm assuming to be sober throughout this, have been extremely rude.

You reacted for no reason. We just want you to chill out... Please...

16. Lady Guinevere profile image66
    Lady Guinevereposted 15 years ago

Jerrico,
    Be careful what your spew in a fit of anger.  It might come back to haunt you in ways that you haven't thought of because your anger is clouding your mind right now.

Oh and Yes It was I who was trashed becasue I spell your name wrong!!!

17. gwendymom profile image66

I don't know where you are coming up with this stuff. Shades was never disrespectful of you. He stated a few things in a very nonthreatening way and you proceeded to trash him. You have ranted and called names and been pretty disrespectful. You really need to reread these comments and take the time to see what people are saying here.

I am done giving you the attention you are so obviously seeking.

18. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 15 years ago

Jerrico I have absolutely no problems with you or any of the hubs that you write, for that matter I have no problems with your forum posts either, until you decide to drop my name into your posts in hubs as in the past and now in the forums too.
    In the other forum post you used my name to say that I had not replied to an email that I hadn't yet recieved because I live in UK time I had not had a chance to answer your mail through either sleep or work which one I am not sure but patience would have been better served by you, I would have replied to your mail and politely refused your offer but I did not get that chance, and I decided to join in your game in the forums today and give you my reply.
    As you have pointed out often enough today in this thread everyone is entitled to their opinion and that is what I did in that post, I DID NOT ATTACK YOU, I just stated what I think of your style of writing and I am positive that a lot of hubbers feel the same way.
    If you are angry about what I said then email me dont take your frustration out on innocent byestanders those people are trying to help but you are shooting them all down in flames.
    Jerrico I think that you owe a lot of people an apology in this thread today for your personal attacks on them and you need to take a small time out for an hour or so to calm down.
    email me and leave everyone else out of it.
    take care.....jimmy

19. 516Ads profile image59
    516Adsposted 15 years ago

No, no, no .... say it isn't so ...not on HUBpages sad

Wasting  time, instead of reading my brilliant HUBS:) (don't count the 516Ads ones, I won't do them anymore) ... the last two ,  The Great American Bailout & The Assassination of Barack Obama, Out in the Open, may be worthy of your time.

Wisdom: If you have a problem with everyone, maybe you're the problem.

Hi Misha:)

1. Misha profile image62
      Mishaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Hi 516 smile

20. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 15 years ago

Jerrico,

Please do not be upset with me, but I was surprised to see some of the language and confrontations you were creating in this thread.  I said earlier I liked your attitude for trying to include my hub on your site and I want to thank you for that.  However, please try to be more civil in your words towards people smile.

21. profile image0
    SirDentposted 15 years ago

lol

22. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 15 years ago

Hi 516ads.
    Hi Misha.
    Hi Sir Dent.

23. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 15 years ago

Hi 516ads.
    Hi Misha.
    Hi Sir Dent.
    Hi Rochelle.
    Hi all ...I can't believe this is still going on...

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 15 years agoin reply to this

What's going on? We are just saying "Hi". Keeping the topics on a "Hi"er  plane.

24. profile image0

Hi Rochelle.
    Hi Zsuzsy.
    Hi Misha.
    Hi 516.
    Hi Spryte.

25. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85

That's a safe subject I would say

26. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Hi guys, glad to see you here smile

27. 516Ads profile image59

Hi Zsuzsy
    Hi Misha.
    Hi Sir Dent.
    Hi Rochelle.

Alright:)

That's more HUBlikeit ...  a Waltons episode

Goodnight HUBBERS ... I think.

28. gwendymom profile image66

Good Night John Boy!

29. 516Ads profile image59

Goodnight GWendyMarySue smile

30. profile image0

Good night Elizabeth Zsuzsy. Rochelle, you better hurry up before the garden gnomes come out to play/

31. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 15 years ago

Goodnight sirdent and all the other hubbers who have commented.  Good to see everyone is happy again smile.

32. profile image0

Love the new avatar SweetiePie. smile

1. SweetiePie profile image83
      SweetiePieposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Thanks sirdent.  I think you should be yourself as an avatar more often smile.

33. gwendymom profile image66

I kind of miss the Waltons, that was a pretty good show.

1. profile image0
      SirDentposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I like your new avatar too Gwendysmom. I couldn't tell what your old one was tongue

2. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85

Father Walton was on TV the other night, on NCIS, He played the Dad of... what's his name the boss-guy... my brain has a brain freeze going on

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85

He, father Walton looked quite handsome, snow white hair.... Jethro..... that's who's dad he played. I feel better now that I remembered

34. DJ Funktual profile image77

Yay.  Goodnight all.

35. gwendymom profile image66

Thanks Sirdent, it was an Iris in my back yard, my attempt at photography.

36. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85

Night all zs

37. spryte profile image76
    spryteposted 15 years ago

smile  N'nite everyone!

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)