$ 2,000 dollars a month, possible in Hubpages?

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (35 posts)
  1. John Redd profile image57
    John Reddposted 12 years ago

I heard rumors from friends that this could be possible.

1. Randy Godwin profile image59
      Randy Godwinposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Perhaps your friends have the ability to write well about interesting and highly searched subjects.  If so, then it's indeed possible.  So why do you need to know? 

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

2. Trish_M profile image80
      Trish_Mposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hi smile

Well, I must have missed those other threads, because this one caught my eye.

Making so much money, regularly, on Hub Pages?!

Really?!

I'm amazed, to be honest smile

1. Marisa Wright profile image87
        Marisa Wrightposted 12 years agoin reply to this

In 2010, before Panda hit, I knew a handful of people making $2,000 a month on HubPages.  And several more earning over $1,000.

But that was before Panda.

1. Philanthropy2012 profile image82
          Philanthropy2012posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Who and where is this "Panda" and why is he taking money from the people of HubPages sad?

1. lobobrandon profile image87
            lobobrandonposted 11 years agoin reply to this

The Panda belongs to the bear family and Google unleasehed it on the entire web!

1. Philanthropy2012 profile image82
              Philanthropy2012posted 11 years agoin reply to this

and is the problem that it is eating all of the virtual bamboo hmm?

Seriously, I can't find anything on this Panda thing yikes

I thought it might be a rival site like hubpages? But alas.

Oh I thought you were joking sorry tongue
                It's actually an update to the Google algorithm called the Panda update. Google "The Panda Update" you'll get answers to some of your questions

2. relache profile image71
    relacheposted 12 years ago

You seem to have the same strange anonymous friends you don't trust like another hub author who was recently posting.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/94871

1. forall profile image59
      forallposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hhhh, I also remembered this Relache big_smile

Well John, why not to try? I don't think it will work with me one day but still you can try it smile

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image82
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years ago

I'm getting really tired of forum threads titled things like

"two cokes and a bag of chips income possible?"

lobobrandonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Haha nice one wink

I guess someone needs to ask a question 1 cent a month possible on Hub Pages? I'm sure everyone can get at least that much!

1. forall profile image59
          forallposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Wow! Finally I found a question about which I can say YES, but still you have to work hard for it tongue

Haha tongue

2. Rosie2010 profile image67
            Rosie2010posted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image82
        Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yeah really.

Every day it is "is one hundred dollars a month possible?"

Or, ...heck, just pick a number, and make a forum thread!!!!

Yup I know I've participated in them as well. The next time just ignore such threads I guess.

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image82

I bitch about it....but it is probably a higher level of "chit chat" than my idiotic facebook account provides...in general, but I do have some brilliant mofos on my FB friends too...

tongue

2. Cardisa profile image89
          Cardisaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Wesman, I agree with you. Forums like this just just don't make sense. I think people should concentrate on writing quality articles and getting traffic to their hubs.

Wesman Todd Shawposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hey Cardisa,

What I think it "could" be, is someone hoping for someone to say,

"why yes, I make that every month here on hubpages...."

Of course then, it's going to be nothing but steal and spin on behalf of the spider.

3. cprice75 profile image85
          cprice75posted 11 years agoin reply to this

So...is making $1 million per month possible with HubPages?  I haven't seen this question yet, so I thought I'd check on it.  Anyone?

I admit that is a damn fine question, but I've been wondering if making one trillion per month was possible myself.

2. SimeyC profile image88
      SimeyCposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If that was "Two Beers and a bag of chips" i'd start writing 5 hubs a day!

Exactly!!!!

I drink more than that whilst creating hubs.  This is actually a money LOSING proposition for me....but I enjoy it just the same.

4. SmartAndFun profile image94
    SmartAndFunposted 12 years ago

Technically, ANY AMOUNT is possible. There is no need to ask basically the same question over and over again.

Exactly.

I'm either going to stop posting on these kinds of threads or just post links to the HP success stories thingo.

1. Eric Newland profile image61
        Eric Newlandposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'll just start quoting movies.

"It's possible, pig. It's conceivable, you miserable vomitous mass."

Well, you got me!

I'm now officially excited about the next "Is it possible to make babies on Hubpages?" thread!!!!!!!!!!!

5. ssaffery profile image79
    ssafferyposted 12 years ago

I made $1000.00 but I'm guessing the content I wrote about went viral in the media during that time and my explanation would be there was alot of people searching Google for the topic and came across my articles. So I thank the media for that one even though Google's greedy CEO must've been complaining, "There goes another hubpages.com lousy paycheck." Well hey Google, you should be paying us hubbers a whole lot more for writing content for you because we all know you overcharge companies to advertise their products and services on your search engine so instead of taking money from the two birds with one stone, the two birds being hubbers and the companies that advertise with you, give back to the two birds, and stop being greedy.

6. puter_dr profile image91
    puter_drposted 12 years ago

PrePanda I was really happy with my earnings. Post Panda it has been a struggle to get back to that.

7. SmartAndFun profile image94
    SmartAndFunposted 11 years ago

Like I said, anything is technically possible!

8. LeanMan profile image79
    LeanManposted 11 years ago

I must admit, the possibility of making babies on HP has now got me wearing gloves!!!

But it is easy enough to make enough for a couple of beers and a bag of crisps each and every day......

Yes!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and anyone wishing to touch my mouse and keyboard had better damn sure have some good gloves!
      http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6366357_f248.jpg

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)