Algarveview's Hubs by theme
The reason for this Hub
When we started this Hub we had only 33 Hubs published, but we were already starting to have some difficulties going through them, organizing them. And we thought...how will we manage it all when we have 100 or more? So, similar to what we've also seen other Hubbers do, we decided to put together this Hub, organizing the hubs we've written by group themes, to have a better notion of the hubs we've written and the topics they fall under. At the same time, we will make sure to keep this Hub updated, so when we write a new Hub we'll list here and put the proper link in.
Family and children
This group is about our experiences with our children, four year old twins, a boy and a girl, our treasures and, a bit, our small selves... Our experiences don't make us experts on this subject, but they make for an interesting topic to write about, a bit of an adventure, a lot of discoverings and a lot of learning - that's what it's been like for these past four years. We've grown as people; parents were born; a relationship changed; our hearts doubled in size... This topic it's all about sharing our ideas, our advices, the way we solved some problems and so much more... because being a parent is another thing, another world altogether and we are loving it... Here we share and hope others may share back.
- Breastfeed: The dilemma
- Having twins
- Breathing difficulties in children
- Purple Crying: Coping with excessive baby crying
- Moving across the country for love
- Develop your family emergency plan
- Fire Prevention Plan 101: Tips for everyday life
- What to expect after having your first child
- Losing a parent as a child
- How to communicate and understand your child - 2 to 4 years old
- Family problems: When a stranger walks in the door
- Fun activities for moms and little girls
- Chickenpox in children: Tips and advices
Food and Recipes
Here it is, something everyone enjoys... good food... This is one of our favourite topics, because one of us loves to cook and we think that our country has an amazing cuisine and think it's a pity that few people know about it. So, here we leave you with some of the most tradicional portuguese recipes, but also others, some not so Portuguese, others we just made up... Since it's a pleasure for us, we hope we can share this pleasure with you and dare you to try some of these delights and, of course, we want to hear all about it afterwards... We will keep adding more recipes and wait to hear from you...
- Portuguese cuisine recipes - How to cook chicken gizzards
- How to bake an easy cake
- How to cook Francesinha - The portuguese croque - monsieur recipe
- How to cook Tripes Oporto Style - "Tripas à moda do Porto"
- Dried, salted cod - A little bit of history, a lot of taste
- Learning about the Mediterranean Diet
- Sardines - Among the healthiest foods
- Portuguese cuisine recipe - Seafood appetizers
- How to cook “Woodpecker” and “Green Soup”
- How to cook "Chanfana" - The Portuguese Goat Roast/Stew
- Portuguese Sweets and Desserts: Part 1
- Portuguese Sweets and Desserts: Part 2
- Olive oil - Origin, Benefits and recipes
- Port Wine - A centuries-old tradition
- CORIANDER - Tasting freshness, feeling good...
- Best roast meat recipe
- How to cook shrimp
Working in the field of architecture, engineering and construction we decided we simply had to share some of our own experience of building houses, the different systems we can implement in a home and ways how to go green at home and while we are at it, tips on how to save money in our home...
In this world and day when all we hear is about economic crisis and debt and credit, this is our input to help grow some economical awareness, so this topic is about our view on personal finances and economics.
This topic is about the music in us... Sometimes we pour ourselves to the world, forgetting conveniences and consequences and speaking our soul... Sometimes our soul is shiny, it speaks of light and sun and laughter and cuddling and daisies... Other times the music it makes is sad and chaotic and the words find it hard to flow, it seems that they are torn from within leaving a path of destruction in its way... These words are us, all of them, the love, the sadness, the anger, the peace, the white, the grey and the pitch black... These words may sometimes be beautiful and sometimes be ugly, either way they are life...
So, here is another thing we love: travelling... That's it, travelling in our own country and abroad, we love knowing new people, getting to know their culture, their ways, we find it fascinating... We also feel we are priviliged to live in such a small country that has so many amazing places, therefore here you will find a lot about Portugal, its history, the best towns to visit, the culture... But also some of the places we visited abroad, France, Mexico, Tunisia, Spain, the Netherlands and others...
... We will keep adding more and more... For one reason, because we have visited many other places and for another because we hope to visit many more...
- Travel information: Portugal's Seven Natural Wonders
- Travel information: Portugal's seven architectural wonders Monuments
- Visit Algarve - Not all about beaches
- Visit Silves - Travelling in Portugal
- Portugal's travel information: Enjoying Zoomarine in the Algarve
- Visiting Coimbra - Part 1
- Visiting Coimbra - Part 2
- Travel information: Visiting Porto
- Travel information: Visiting Sintra
- Visit Ovar - Travelling in Portugal
- Travel information: Visiting Évora
- Romantic Weekend in Paris
- Visiting Amsterdam – The Venice of the North
- Couples and holidays rules
Okay, so we got to the end... for now... and we are not sure where to fit these... Therefore here they are, our orphan hubs... the first about business skills, more specifically how to deal with clients, because we have a business and we think our clients are our treasure in more than just one way, so we aim to please and we think that has made the difference so far...
And the second, a bit of a trend and a hobby from some time ago (actually before we found the Hubpages and lost ourselves here), so we thought we would put the time we spent with Farmeville to some use, so...
Which of our topics do you like best?
Our profile page:
We hope you enjoy our hubs and that you vote on them and let us know what you liked best.
And if you want to join Hubpages, to have fun, to make money or just because… Join here, it’s free.
© Copyright May 04 2012 / Algarveview.hubpages.com. To use part or the whole article you must first get written permission from the author. Feel free, nonetheless, to use an intro of the hub with a link to the article here on hubpages for the rest of the article.